The realistic needs and diseases mod makes you tired and in need of rest, and you can adjust how long it takes for you to get extremely tired... I think having your avatar becoming barely able to run and with less stamina are big enough penalties already.

The realistic needs and diseases mod makes you tired and in need of rest, and you can adjust how long it takes for you to get extremely tired... I think having your avatar becoming barely able to run and with less stamina are big enough penalties already.

Thanks for pointing that out, I run RND and had forgotten about that setting. Changing the default to around 8 - 10 brings it more into line with what it would be like in reality

Edit: 8's too high 6 seems about right

I am having issue getting to use this mod. NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) Keeps disabling this file, how do I enable it to use it?  This is annoying the hell out of me as I meet all the requirements to use it, but Nexus Mod Manager goes ape**** when I try to check the mod. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Pantheress

I am having issue getting to use this mod. NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) Keeps disabling this file, how do I enable it to use it?  This is annoying the hell out of me as I meet all the requirements to use it, but Nexus Mod Manager goes ape**** when I try to check the mod. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Pantheress

This mod work fine with NMM.

What problems do you have exctly? Where is NMM disableing the Mod?

upon installing via NMM it gives me the esp has been disabled, please restart NMM or switch games to show the effects. same message if I add manually and try to checkmark the esp.

Exact message word for word is as follows: The Selected Plugin has been manually removed. Restart NMM or select again your game on change game mode to refresh the plugin list.

EDIT: tried to install a mod from nexus, Following message: A problem occurred during install: The requested change to the active plugins would result in over 255 plugins being active. The current game doesn't support more than 255 active plugins, you need to disable at least one plugin to continue.

Note: this is a game engine limitation.

The mod was not installed. I think I found the problem v.v

I have one question...

Is this conflict with SD ?? Since we know there's Dream Quest on SD that require sleept..

I'm not 100% sure on the current version but in the past it could cause issues since it would pick sanguine to attack you when you tried to rest again after leaving the dreamworld which would take sanguine out of the dreamworld and stick him whether you happened to rest and for me atleast he didn't despawn at any time.

The game normally does a auto save on rest/wait so you should be able to load that if it does mess up or just save manually before resting again if you've been to the dreamworld

So this mod seems to be incompatible with Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life. If I try to sleep while still being bound then when I wake up the game will CTD. I assume that this mod is incompatible with being bound by Devious Devices in general.

might be a load order problem or another mod conflict.  I use both mods without any problems.  check with tesvedit to make sure.  BOSS isn't always reliable. 

Thanks for your reply. Have you specifically triggered this mod while bound though? As long as the character isn't bound I have no issue, but I'll be sure to look into the load order and see if I can fix it.

So this mod seems to be incompatible with Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life. If I try to sleep while still being bound then when I wake up the game will CTD. I assume that this mod is incompatible with being bound by Devious Devices in general.

might be a load order problem or another mod conflict.  I use both mods without any problems.  check with tesvedit to make sure.  BOSS isn't always reliable. 

Thanks for your reply. Have you specifically triggered this mod while bound though? As long as the character isn't bound I have no issue, but I'll be sure to look into the load order and see if I can fix it.

Yes often, as long as you are not referring to the arm binders, but that comes off within a few minutes of a new start, a long time before first sleep.

Thank you for all of the work on the mod I use it a lot. I've also noticed the grey face bug. I saw on your previous post that you're unsure of the cause. In the past I've been able to fix this problem by opening the mod in the creation kit, select the NPC and click Ctrl F4. This will allow the textures to save properly for the NPC.

Hope it helps and thanks again.

If possible, I'd like to see the Stranger function made optional, and have the ability to only select actual loaded NPCs for rape.

This.  If there's no NPC around to initiate the rape, I'd rather not have an NPC generated from the blue.  I also don't want my housecarl letting some random stranger into the house, but want the housecarl to be able to initiate in the house.  One of my characters also frequently tempts fate by sleeping nude in the inn -- there's a whole room full of drunk and disorderlies down there.

Away with the stranger!

Its nice mode but i think i find little problem,i went sleep in my house and was rape by mannequin.And after it its dont return on default place and stay near bad,cant interact with it

attachicon.gifenb 2014_03_22 21_00_34_48.bmp

That figures considering the way the mannequins move around anyway. My bet would be you have some mod installed that is telling Dangerous Nights the mannequins are alive.

This is mine mode list

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyMoMod.esm
SPERG.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
TradeBarter.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Mercenaries.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
LoversVictim.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
calyps-animal-ears.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II - DB.esp
DPnTrielekMix.esp
EbonyDragoon.esp
HDT TestSkirts.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Schwertleite Set.esp
ViceroyInquisitor.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Babette.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_SFO.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-DG-DB-MM-SiC EBT Patch.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp
outhouse.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
BloodmoonRising.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
FNISspells.esp
Enchanting Freedom.esp
Auto Unequip Shield.esp
SPERG.esp
SPERG-DG.esp
SPERG-DB.esp
SPERG Immersive Armors.esp
SPERG Weapon Styles.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
3DNPC.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
CagesDiverse.esp
HorsePenis.esp
Alayna.esp
Alexina.esp
Amanda.esp
Companion_Ria.esp
Lyla.esp
MBWSFollowerAll.esp
MBWSAhly.esp
Michelle.esp
Misha.esp
Nanako.esp
Sara.esp
Stella.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
WATER.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER DB.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Clothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
immersive wenches.esp
CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
Scurge crossbow.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
rk_Followers CBBE.esp
sr_ifpssl.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
GagSFX.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp
CD - Slave No Clothes.esp
xo3dBondageFurniture.esp
DD FtM DB - Cloaks patch.esp
dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp
SexLab Submit Serana.esp
Submit belt.esp
Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp

I am not sure what mode can tell it,i know unoficial patches change maneequin,and this house is gustom from mode so its maybe have gustom mannequin.But they dont moving they stay on one place,only if they rape me on sleep its show here and got stuck on this place

Have I ever said that I hate mannequins? They are really not easy to control. The problem is that, technically, mannequins are nearly in every aspect like normal NPC, they just have wooden "skin". Usually they have no voicetype, thats how I handle them. But if the mod you use didn´t cared about this DN treats them as NPC. I´ll have the look for another way to cover custom mannequins as well.

If possible, I'd like to see the Stranger function made optional, and have the ability to only select actual loaded NPCs for rape.

This.  If there's no NPC around to initiate the rape, I'd rather not have an NPC generated from the blue.  I also don't want my housecarl letting some random stranger into the house, but want the housecarl to be able to initiate in the house.  One of my characters also frequently tempts fate by sleeping nude in the inn -- there's a whole room full of drunk and disorderlies down there.

Away with the stranger!

Ok, I can do something there.

I'm going to second the 'creature only' option, and here's my reasoning why.

My favorite mod for Oblivion was always Lover's Bitch, where you had a canine companion who fucked you from time to time, in a nutshell.

I figured out a way to get my fill of it using your mod and Tame the Beasts of Skyrim 2, from the Nexus. It lets you acquire any monster as a pet if you weaken it then shout at it, so I just tamed an ice wolf. Creature animations are on, it has its dick out so I know the model is right...

But no matter how I try, I always get raped by a randomly generated stranger. I sleep naked, I have Nord Needs installed so it forces me to sleep once in a while, I set rape chance to 100% for testing purposes in all areas, rape by creatures is on, again creature animations in Sexlab itself are allowed, and every time I sleep (expecting to get my pet to bone me for that immersive feel), it's always some random stranger, or someone pulled from the environment. I try sleeping outside, or in the Adventurer's tent from the mod with the same name, and it's always a stranger... or a mannequin if I don't disable them first. That's just fucking creepy, but I may recall someone mentioning mannequins. But... never my doggy/wolf. So having some way to adjust creatures would be helpful for those who have creature COMPANIONS in particular. Yes I allowed for rape by companions (turned 'no companions' off), and even let housecarls do it. :( So an 'only creatures' option would be vasty appreciated. Or 'only companions' or a creature rape percentage or something. I don't even know how to tell if it's detecting my wolf or not.

Edit: Yes, someone mentioned mannequins. They're in every way a normal NPC? Well... maybe if you selected which races can rape, just turn off whatever race mannequins are. I prefer argonians and khajiits anyways, and creatures could be on that list. I'm not sure what race mannequins are, but if it was based on race, you could turn mannequins off by disabling that race in the config menu.

Thanks for the great mod.

Anyway, a little request.

Can you make a toggle switch for female rapist to use female anim?

I'm playing male char and when the rape start the female wearing the strapon. When I change the position between them, female npc start to wear clothes while the anim is still running. This is something quite annoying to me.

There is also a bleedout anim started in the middle of the sex scene happened to pc. Is this normal?

Guest Jenova23

Thanks for the great mod.

Anyway, a little request.

Can you make a toggle switch for female rapist to use female anim?

I'm playing male char and when the rape start the female wearing the strapon. When I change the position between them, female npc start to wear clothes while the anim is still running. This is something quite annoying to me.

There is also a bleedout anim started in the middle of the sex scene happened to pc. Is this normal?

I second that I play a male character.

An idea I had if you would like to expand this mod would be for a attacker to be a vampire feeding on the PC. Just like PC vampires can break into npc homes to feed upon them, why dont npc vampires break into PC homes as well.

Throw in a chance for the pc to contract vampirism also.