Hi! I'm really enjoying this mod, thanks for your work. I do find it odd that I can't fight back after being grabbed from behind; if I were yanked out of bed and someone tried to rape me, I would certainly struggle as much as possible.

I think an option to brawl (with the character having penalties on their stats since they were taken by surprise and the attacker is already in a stronger position) or at least lash out like Defeat's (I think that's Defeat - I keep getting Defeat and Submit mixed up) system would help the immersion.

So, I finally resumed the work on Dangerous Nights.

I am afraid I have to dissapoint most of you, because the new update 1.3 does not contain the kitnaping feature  :s  . I made some other important changes and improvements I didn´t want to delay longer so I made a small update in between.

PS.: If anyone has some ideas for further features for this mod I am glad for every suggestions, I am currendly running out of ideas :shy: .

Well I have a suggestion that you could build upon if you do implement bandits stealing your stuff while you sleep. The idea is that after you wake up with your items being stolen, you find a note in your inventory. This note tells you to do something dirty in the city that you are currently in with another npc or something. Once you perform this task, you can find your items in a chest outside of the city.

I just tried 1.3. After sex, the stranger attacks you instead of running off. Is it intended?

They shouldn't attack you on the spot, but they do fight back.

Anything I need to keep in mind when updating? Do I need a "clean" install, or can I just replace the old one directly?

If you are updating from version 1.2 you can just overwrite. Otherwise better make a clean safe.

When I was in Mistwatch and went to sleep after killing all the bandits, apparently one of the corpses was chosen to grab me from behind. Was kind of odd, mostly cause afterwards he kind of was tilted to one side so was walking partly through the floor and just all around ignoring physics. One hit from a sword made him dead again though. Was pretty weird, but other than the bizzare scene of him walking/wading through a floor, it was still fairly believable that it was a bandit that I had missed. 

Hrm... I've turned off the Stranger option, and as of the update I'm being interrupted in my sleep to find nothing happening. I have the morality threshold set to Low to anyone can rape, but it doesn't seem to be triggering anything.

I'm going to try uninstalling it entirely, ripping out the scripts with the script cleaner tool, and running it again.

oh men, why my baby char have sex with maniquin ???

Because they are a**holes. This happend with version 1.2? Say something if it still happens with version 1.3, I added an additional check to avoid maniquins.

When I was in Mistwatch and went to sleep after killing all the bandits, apparently one of the corpses was chosen to grab me from behind. Was kind of odd, mostly cause afterwards he kind of was tilted to one side so was walking partly through the floor and just all around ignoring physics. One hit from a sword made him dead again though. Was pretty weird, but other than the bizzare scene of him walking/wading through a floor, it was still fairly believable that it was a bandit that I had missed. 

The strange walking happens if a dead actor was used for an animation, I saw that before. But the mod shouldn´t chose a dead actor. I think I´ll make an extra check for this. 

Hrm... I've turned off the Stranger option, and as of the update I'm being interrupted in my sleep to find nothing happening. I have the morality threshold set to Low to anyone can rape, but it doesn't seem to be triggering anything.

I'm going to try uninstalling it entirely, ripping out the scripts with the script cleaner tool, and running it again.

Wait a sec... I am afraid I build a bug in the code :s You didn´t get the "grabbed from behind" message?

I really do like this mod. Reminds me of all the good old games like Might and Magic. Works perfectly fine, too - not a single bug or any odd behaviour.

Anyway, if I may I would like to request an additional option for your mod: I'd like to be able to individually switch male, female and creature aggressors on and off. More specifically I only want creature to be able to surprise me in my sleep.

Ok it does not work when I get grabbed and it starts all they do and stand there and make sounds?? and the defeat rape mod does not work all they do and stand there why my player is in the hurt stage.

Also everytime I put more then one sexlab thing into the Mod manger and load the game it get pass the company logo then the game shuts down?

Ok it does not work when I get grabbed and it starts all they do and stand there and make sounds?? and the defeat rape mod does not work all they do and stand there why my player is in the hurt stage.

Also everytime I put more then one sexlab thing into the Mod manger and load the game it get pass the company logo then the game shuts down?

That sounds like you messed up your SexLab installation, have you uptated without a clear save? I recommend you reinstall sexlab and all plugin mods.

The sex animations not starting may be a sign for a overwhelmed game, is yours heavyly modded?

Guest Jenova23

Are we going to get a reverse position option for male players like in sexlab defeat I really like this mod but I play a heterosexual male.

Are we going to get a reverse position option for male players like in sexlab defeat I really like this mod but I play a heterosexual male.

I don´t get it... My intention was that the player gets raped, whicht means that male player receive a strap-on buttfuck from a girl. Thats what I intended. Rapists doesn´t usually care about the sexual orientaition of the victim. With such an option there would only be a woman sneaking into your bed to surprise you with sex? So you want the player to become the agressor or no agressive animation at all? For now you can use the switch position hotkey from sexlab.

Normal woman-on-man rape is a thing that happens, a female raping a male doesn't necessarily mean the man gets his butt reamed.

However, the only animations that really seems to work for this are one of the reverse cowgirl animations and the footjob animation, I think. Everything else is either clearly in the male's favor or too intimate to use for a rape mod.

Normal woman-on-man rape is a thing that happens, a female raping a male doesn't necessarily mean the man gets his butt reamed.

However, the only animations that really seems to work for this are one of the reverse cowgirl animations and the footjob animation, I think. Everything else is either clearly in the male's favor or too intimate to use for a rape mod.

That´s mainly what I was thinking. I guess I´ll make a "no female aggressor" option. That´d be easy to implement and I wanted to fix some bugs anyway, so I do this in the next few days.

Can't get creatures to work. The mod seems to get only humans to do the deed. Yes, my char. was sleeping in the wilderness. Random passerbys & mod owned Strangers seems to only appear. I tried to console spawn a wolf but it only attack her & that seems to ruin my char. control for some reason. (the FNIS bug of can't sheath, unsheath or attack anybody)