why im not having it on mcm menu......

Do you use safty load? Sometimes it has issues with mcm menus.

I just tried to download this mod and it says this mod couldn't be downloaded when I choose where to save it too....is this a LL thing or has it been removed?

I did nothing to the file. Guess it's a LL problem.

I think this mod treats custom homes (from mods) outside of cities as being out in the wilderness.

Any way to fix? Gets a bit old when it triggers almost all the time when my character sleeps at home (a cabin).

You can test it by setting all sliders to zero and only wilderness or cities to 100, than you will see to which the mod responds. But I´m afraid there is no way to take care of this issue; Cities already includes all buildings with the keyword PlayerHome. If the mod you are using doesn´t have this you can maybe add it yourself or you will have to adjust the wilderness value when you sleep at home.

Love the mod, great work, glad you are on our side!

This has probably been mentioned a hundred times before, if so forgive and forget.  If it's a man for wake-up rape, he just runs off around 90+ % of the time. If mer, then he stays and rapes 90+ % of the time.  Also have a problem with other mods, SD+ and Prison Overhaul mainly.  Dangerous nights causes a lot of conflicts.  Or you could say they cause conflicts with Dangerous nights :P

For Prison Overhaul you can turn the "Cities" slider in the mcm to zero and turn DN off in Jail.

I already work togehter with skyrimII to avoid conflicts between SD+ and Dangerous Nights. The newer versions of SD+ can use an intern switch to turn DN off when needed.

What problem do you have with SD+ ?

SD+ and Prison Overhaus was just a mention.  The problem is the one in green above.

mer are non humans; orc, elf, argonian etc.

Ah, too tired to recognize TES terminology; try to keep track if the wanna-be rapist is spawned by the mod or a regular, already existing NPC.

I should have mentioned that.  Yes, they are mod created, this mod that is.

Edit: I should also mention that the stranger will spawn even with normal NPCs around.  Also, have had 2 strangers in the tent after the 2nd sleep cycle, 1st one couldn't find his way out I guess - both human and both just stood there doing nothing.

That's a known issue; the events "Spawn NPC" and "Start SexLab animation" happen rapidly after another and if you have a slow PC and/or (heavily) modded Skyrim installation the "Spawn NPC" event isn't yet finished before the "Start SexLab animation" one begins thus breaking the latter.

However if there's already a stranger around they should take advantage of your body the next time you sleep; that sounds like a mod conflict. Do you have another mod that changes how wait/sleep behave?

That's a known issue; the events "Spawn NPC" and "Start SexLab animation" happen rapidly after another and if you have a slow PC and/or (heavily) modded Skyrim installation the "Spawn NPC" event isn't yet finished before the "Start SexLab animation" one begins thus breaking the latter.

However if there's already a stranger around they should take advantage of your body the next time you sleep; that sounds like a mod conflict. Do you have another mod that changes how wait/sleep behave?

The only other mod I have that affects sleep is SD+ but it's not engaged when I have the problem with the non horny stranger(s).

After using this for a while, I've noticed that I only ever get Strangers for rape. I have morality set to Medium which probably excludes the majority of common NPCs, but even when sleeping in fairly close proximity to a Forsworn encampment, all I get is a Stranger. Not sure what's going on.

Also, the mod seems tor re-select the same Stranger for rape if you try to sleep again and get the rape chance triggered, but there's a bit of an oddity here. If the stranger is dead, it still makes them rape you and resurrects them.

If possible, I'd like to see the Stranger function made optional, and have the ability to only select actual loaded NPCs for rape.

i test sleep in wilderness where i can see a couple of wolf walk around but i get stranger instead too.

but in a druagr tomb i let 1 draugr alive and try to sleep. i get draugr as rapist.

The stangers are choosen totaly random. It does not depent on who is around. This has technical reasons and i haven't yet found a way around.

is it possible to have a race checklist? I kind of only what Animals and Argonions :)

I'll see what i can do, but on a low priority.

How safe is this to uninstall?

I'm trying to figure out what's causing my Skyrim to randomly crash in some cell changes.

It should be totaly safe to uninstall. Btw: do you use the free cam from sexlab? It leaded to chrashes for me on cell change or on saveing. Without using the camera everything iy fine.

Love the mod, great work, glad you are on our side!

This has probably been mentioned a hundred times before, if so forgive and forget.  If it's a man for wake-up rape, he just runs off around 90+ % of the time. If mer, then he stays and rapes 90+ % of the time.  Also have a problem with other mods, SD+ and Prison Overhaul mainly.  Dangerous nights causes a lot of conflicts.  Or you could say they cause conflicts with Dangerous nights :P

For Prison Overhaul you can turn the "Cities" slider in the mcm to zero and turn DN off in Jail.

I already work togehter with skyrimII to avoid conflicts between SD+ and Dangerous Nights. The newer versions of SD+ can use an intern switch to turn DN off when needed.

What problem do you have with SD+ ?

SD+ and Prison Overhaus was just a mention.  The problem is the one in green above.
JahReit, i didn't want to ignore you, but I have no idea how to help you with that. :/