hio,

i dont know how is it posted in the past, english is very hard for me and i dont read the full thread. but in a custom playerhouse try a mannequin to rape my char after sleep.

http://abload.de/img/jokeorwhatfout2.png

"After Sleep" ? Do you use the newest version? In the latest version the rape starts always during sleep at least one hour before waking up. The mannequins also shouldn´t be a problem anymore; from which mod does your house come?

Thank you for your good mod Sir. It adds more immersion into the game. No one is safe from rape. I do hate rape in real world, but in this game, I really like it. Now my female dragonborn can no longer stay clean from strangers' dicks. LOL

Anyway, I have some suggestions:

1. Could you make the female follower get raped to?

I think when the female dragonborn sleeping, her follower could either sleeping near her or guarding her, so it'd be good if there's more than one rapist that will rape both of them (the MC and her female follower). Gangbang could be interesting. Also make the options configurable on MCM.

2. Could you make the follower, especially the MALE follower stop the rape.

I was thinking that male follower could protect his friend (female dragonborn) from being raped by stranger. It could be more interesting that he (male follower) not only reduce the rate of rape but also make him fight against rapist. Maybe you could add this option while the MC sleep on dungeon or outside and make the MC wake up knowing that her follower are fighting enemies. Also make the options configurable on MCM.

That's 2 ideas I think would be good on this mod. That's it.

I tried your first version and it was fun to play around with for a while but the random attacker is so much better not to mention the smaller chances for civilized areas, great job imo!! I had just posted an idea about a random encounter that works much like the wake up, get raped, daze out for the attackers escape. I want it to start from a knock on the head when in the wilderness or even a drugged drink at the bar, rape scene in some remote spot, then a chance for some random evidence to track him down for revenge or reward. I tell you this because this hit so close to the picture in my head I hoped to inspire you hehe.

Some weirdness I've gotten with this mod:

1. No matter who/what is around, the mod always spawns a bandit.  Followers, NPCs, and random enemies never do the raping, no matter the settings.

2. Rapes occur even when I sleep in an inn.

3. If I sleep indoors anywhere, like an inn, or inside a Dwemer ruin, the bandit will be waiting outside when I leave, even if it's WAY later.  This even happened when I went to sleep and got kidnapped by the Dark Brotherhood.  When I left the cabin, there was Mr. Bandit.

4. It can take several in-game hours for the after-effects to kick in.  I always have time to kill the bandit, then wander off and go shopping or whatever before it happens.  Once it got me killed when I was in the middle of a fight.

5. If I disable the mod and load a savegame that had the mod, it works correctly.  NPCs and enemies will rape my character when she wakes up, but it happens 100% of the time.  And of course the options menu is gone because the mod is disabled.

Some weirdness I've gotten with this mod:

1. No matter who/what is around, the mod always spawns a bandit.  Followers, NPCs, and random enemies never do the raping, no matter the settings.

2. Rapes occur even when I sleep in an inn.

3. If I sleep indoors anywhere, like an inn, or inside a Dwemer ruin, the bandit will be waiting outside when I leave, even if it's WAY later.  This even happened when I went to sleep and got kidnapped by the Dark Brotherhood.  When I left the cabin, there was Mr. Bandit.

4. It can take several in-game hours for the after-effects to kick in.  I always have time to kill the bandit, then wander off and go shopping or whatever before it happens.  Once it got me killed when I was in the middle of a fight.

5. If I disable the mod and load a savegame that had the mod, it works correctly.  NPCs and enemies will rape my character when she wakes up, but it happens 100% of the time.  And of course the options menu is gone because the mod is disabled.

Are you sure you have the latest version? The "bandit" was only in version 1.1, since 1.2 there spawn "stranger". Or maybe you have still an old script running, did you make a clean safe with the changing verions?

I'm still on 1.1 and am seeing many of the same problems WalkerDrum reported, although I seem to recall Kodlak raping my PC when she slept in Jorrvaskr the very first time.  I've re-read the changelog for 1.2, but it doesn't mention the problem of the rapes not taking place until the PC goes outside.  Was that fixed in 1.2?  I've seen the rapes getting delayed until the PC goes outside after sleeping in Jorrvaskr, Breezehome, Honeyside, Proudspire Manor, and the Mage's College.

I love the idea of this mod, unfortunately if an Orc attacks me his head will be a mismatched colour for some reason, it happens with all attackers as far as I have tried. The only male modification I am using is SOS.

edit: 'grey face bug' although my Skyrim is not heavily modded at all, i'm only using to test aside from prereq.: SOS, Submit.

Any chance of a creature only option? Even when I sleep it's only strangers that rape me and never any creatures in the wilds or generated patrols in the cell.

I don´t really want to do that. I know creatures are a bit difficult, because it´s not easy to get close enough and still be able to sleep. But maybe I make this option, would be interesting.

Any news about an upcoming update? I really like this mod, and I don't want it abandoned.

Yes, I have to admit I don´t make a lot progress at the moment, I´m having finals and I stopped playing skyrim and I took a break in the week between. So... but I still have it in the mod in the back of my head.

I love the idea of this mod, unfortunately if an Orc attacks me his head will be a mismatched colour for some reason, it happens with all attackers as far as I have tried. The only male modification I am using is SOS.

edit: 'grey face bug' although my Skyrim is not heavily modded at all, i'm only using to test aside from prereq.: SOS, Submit.

I have no idea why some have these gray faces and some don´t. I included the face textures with the archieve and when I test is it works.

I have a little trouble with dangerous nights because the rapist will be hostile after the rape, which causes all kinds of trouble for me because of other mods.

Is there a way to leave the PC panting on the ground after the rape for 10 seconds while the rapist makes his escape?

I have a little trouble with dangerous nights because the rapist will be hostile after the rape, which causes all kinds of trouble for me because of other mods.

Is there a way to leave the PC panting on the ground after the rape for 10 seconds while the rapist makes his escape?

What kind of rapist get hostile? The strangers should only fight when attacked. It´s totally possible that the mod chooses some "natural enemy" (a bandit so so) as rapist which will attack the player as normal and don´t run off.

What do you mean by troubles through other mods? What kind?

For now I recommend using the the console command StopCombat It will stop the fight but a hostile npc will attack short after, but it gives you time to get away or so.

Do you perhaps have Sexlab Stds on? I had this problem before, and it related to me passing on an std to the rapist which caused aggression.

Do you perhaps have Sexlab Stds on? I had this problem before, and it related to me passing on an std to the rapist which caused aggression.

yes, that might be the reason.

So this mod seems to be incompatible with Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life. If I try to sleep while still being bound then when I wake up the game will CTD. I assume that this mod is incompatible with being bound by Devious Devices in general.

might be a load order problem or another mod conflict.  I use both mods without any problems.  check with tesvedit to make sure.  BOSS isn't always reliable. 

Brilliant mod.

Not sure if this would be possible but as the penalty for tiredness isn't that great there's no real incentive to sleep in a dangerous area.

If the penalty was increased (or a more extreme form of tiredness - call it "Dead on Your Feet") which had real bite say -90% magica and no regeneration of any stats until rested, that would provide a real reason to risk sleeping in dungeons.

Edit: Also if possible the smaller holds Morthal, Winterhold etc should be a bit more dangerous than the major holds so maybe have them in a separate group or move them into civilised