I'm very impressed with this mod. Thank you, very much, again. Although I had to wait a while until mod was registered in MCM, it was worthy waiting. I let my female PC sleep in bandit camp after she killed all bandits, and very soon werewolf came and raped her. Mod is running great so far and it is very well integrated in SL 1.55. Excellent job.

Journal of papyrus - 

[<NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (00000000)].SLDN.OnSleepStart() - "SLDN.psc" Line 520

[05/07/2014 - 12:10:08AM] Error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[<NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (00000000)].SLDN.OnSleepStart() - "SLDN.psc" Line 520
[05/07/2014 - 12:10:08AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[05/07/2014 - 12:10:08AM] Error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/07/2014 - 12:10:08AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"

and so 350 megabytes per 5 minutes work mod. Been tested on SexLab Framework v 1.55.

Journal of papyrus - 

stack:
stack:
stack:

and so 350 megabytes per 5 minutes work mod. Been tested on SexLab Framework v 1.55.

Your issue is probably with the SexLab update. I'm sticking with 1.39b until they're done updating 1.55 and all the SexLab mods that aren't ready, to avoid a lot of issues like that. You have to remember that the SL crew doesn't have a way to make the new scripts available before the users get them, so modders don't have their mods updated for the new versions right away; the releases we see now were mostly still meant for 1.39b.

I'd say.. Keep using 1.39b until all your mods that use Sexlab are updated for 1.55, then switch over.

I just got the update and I like the creature add on that a good one... I found a problem I'm in a custom home and I tested it sleeping in a normal bed and it worked it stopped the sleep meter and then it failed... it spawned a creature in my house which that's not good no way can a wolf get in a locked house... but the problem was even more cause the animations of the rape never even started... just had a wolf stand there in the bedroom and you couldn't hurt him except with electrical spell...

Then did it again this time a spider showed up and once again no animations no rape just a big ass spider in my bedroom

Anyone know what up with this

I just got the update and I like the creature add on that a good one... I found a problem I'm in a custom home and I tested it sleeping in a normal bed and it worked it stopped the sleep meter and then it failed... it spawned a creature in my house which that's not good no way can a wolf get in a locked house... but the problem was even more cause the animations of the rape never even started... just had a wolf stand there in the bedroom and you couldn't hurt him except with electrical spell...

Then did it again this time a spider showed up and once again no animations no rape just a big ass spider in my bedroom

Do you have the allow creature animation option ticked in the sexlab MCM? (animation settings tab i think) and if you do does regular creature sex work?

The problem with custom homes is that I use keywords like loctypedwelling or loctypeplayerhome to determine the location, and if your house wasn´t created with any of them the mod threats it as open wilderness (Wolf, Large Spider and Werewolf are spawned in the "wilderness", which means nothing otherwise specified). I would blame SL for the animation not starting, once the wolf is moved to the player SL should start its work. But I can´t explain why you cannot kill the wolf...

hello the mod is good but he changed after the animation the screen setting

fov setting from 75 to 30

Best regards

Ras Cock

I can´t explain that... The mod snaps to first person and back to third person but nothing else.

Okay I'm still using SexLab 1.39 I think it is... I stuck with it for now until everything is fixed with the new SL

Could this be the problem is that DangerousNights isn't compatilble with the older SL?

It should be compatible, since I only use the StartSex and Quickstart functions from SL and they haven´t been changed in the latest updates.

I made a testrun with SL 1.55 and it worked fine for me.

Well for some reason this version doesn't seem to work for me... It doesn't conflict with Defeat does it?

I'll try to re install it just incase it was something on that end... but the old version use to work fine for me until I updated Defeat and then at that time it still worked but it got kinda buggy it would start up and launch the scene and then it would start again like it loaded twice and then the aggressor would put on his clothes and the scene would still play out...

So I thought I'd update this since it was new and see if that helped now I'm stuck on whats wrong

I am still using SL 1.39 and the earlier Dangerous Nights and they work very well together.  I will up-date when I next create a new character :D

It is looking like if you have a "clean" install of sexlab 1.55 that it is working right. Ashal posted that all the problems people seem to be having are due to not having a clean upgrade. Or something to that effect I believe is what he said. I just know he said there is no plans for a 1.56 cause everything in 1.55 works.

I am still using SL 1.39 and the earlier Dangerous Nights and they work very well together.  I will up-date when I next create a new character :D

It is looking like if you have a "clean" install of sexlab 1.55 that it is working right. Ashal posted that all the problems people seem to be having are due to not having a clean upgrade. Or something to that effect I believe is what he said. I just know he said there is no plans for a 1.56 cause everything in 1.55 works.

Hey are you saying what I think and there is NO problems with the new SexLab, All this talk about wait for the fixes and then get it was just bad updates or uninstalls... If so I guess I'm going to update too.

Let me know if that is the case

Hey are you saying what I think and there is NO problems with the new SexLab, All this talk about wait for the fixes and then get it was just bad updates or uninstalls... If so I guess I'm going to update too.

Let me know if that is the case

Let me start by saying that is MY understanding. I also fully admit I could be wrong.

But a couple of days ago Ashal posted this, so take it for what you will.

1.55 is fine, the bugs and issues are peoples own inability to do proper clean saves when upgrading or follow simple instructions listed in the FAQ and troubleshooting thread. I have absolutely no plans for a 1.56 at the moment.

You can find the original post on this page 2nd post down.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v155-updated-0503/page-303

Hi,

First, thanks a lot for the mod. Realy great. But I got an issue.

At the begining, everything works perfectly fine. NPC spawns great, human animations works. But a can't get creatures animations working.

When I sleep outside or in a cave, the creature spawn normaly, the act begin, but only my char is animated. The creature only stand still until act is over, then fool around like normal.

I checked everything, got my bestiality mod installed with bestiality extra. Updated FNIS. But nothing works. Creatures still do nothing.

I am troubled, 'cuz only creatures are affected. Everything else works fine. 

I normally avoid up-dating or changing mods on higher level characters, particularly this time as I am actually trying to complete the DLCs for the first time  :cool:

I normally avoid up-dating or changing mods on higher level characters, particularly this time as I am actually trying to complete the DLCs for the first time  :cool:

Yep my policy is don't upgrade unless the upgrade has something you really want or fixes a bug that is breaking your game. I do put in a lot of test mods but when I do that I NEVER play my high level characters and make saves with the test mods to avoid issues. If I want to play a high level character I remove all the test mods and put the ones I was using back on the high level characters and play them. Sometimes I upgrade mods as I said if I feel the risk is worth it.

Love the mod, great work!

Would it be possible to add more follower support, so that whatever happens to the player also happens to the follower?

It always seems odd to me that something happens to my player, but the follower just stands there and watches it happen.  i tend to turn off dangeous nights when Im running with a follower.

Thanks!