Yes creatures are a bit tricky. You need to get close but not too close so they won´t attack. If you want to test it better turn off the strangers. But keep in mind that the mod only uses the creatures in the same cell as you and it can occur that the you can see a creature but it does not have to be in the same cell as you are.

OK, finally got the creatures to work. I send my char to a troll cave (Darkshade) in Whiterun hold. It was amusing because my char could clear the entire cave by only sleeping. So sleep for an hour, a troll will warp in & rape her, the troll waits patiently while my screen fades to black. Then the troll starts attacking my char. But since my char. has a fire sword, the troll is quickly dead. Rinse & repeat until the cave is cleared.

Maybe a little work needed on that? Like, sending the trolls back to where they were while the screen fades to black?

Can't get creatures to work. The mod seems to get only humans to do the deed. Yes, my char. was sleeping in the wilderness. Random passerbys & mod owned Strangers seems to only appear. I tried to console spawn a wolf but it only attack her & that seems to ruin my char. control for some reason. (the FNIS bug of can't sheath, unsheath or attack anybody)

Which FNIS bug???

Can't get creatures to work. The mod seems to get only humans to do the deed. Yes, my char. was sleeping in the wilderness. Random passerbys & mod owned Strangers seems to only appear. I tried to console spawn a wolf but it only attack her & that seems to ruin my char. control for some reason. (the FNIS bug of can't sheath, unsheath or attack anybody)

Which FNIS bug???

The bug Lyman is referring to happens now and again where the characters arms get locked so it can't swing a weapon anymore. It's easily fixed by changing weapons (I use hotkey 1 for sword 2 for bow not tried a manual change through inventory).

No idea if it's a FNIS glitch or not though

Which FNIS bug???

The bug Lyman is referring to happens now and again where the characters arms get locked so it can't swing a weapon anymore. It's easily fixed by changing weapons (I use hotkey 1 for sword 2 for bow not tried a manual change through inventory).

Yes, what Slorm said.

Out pf curiosity how are the percentages calculated. For example I have wilderness set at 35% and lets say I choose 8 hours to sleep. Is the 35% calculated for the period as a whole (so one check for the whole 8 hours) or is it checked each passing hour (so in this case there would then be 8 checks at 35%)?

Out pf curiosity how are the percentages calculated. For example I have wilderness set at 35% and lets say I choose 8 hours to sleep. Is the 35% calculated for the period as a whole (so one check for the whole 8 hours) or is it checked each passing hour (so in this case there would then be 8 checks at 35%)?

There is only one check when you go to sleep. The lenght of the sleep doesn´t matter and the at which point the sleep is interrupted is fully random.

Guest Jenova23

Are we going to get a reverse position option for male players like in sexlab defeat I really like this mod but I play a heterosexual male.

I don´t get it... My intention was that the player gets raped, whicht means that male player receive a strap-on buttfuck from a girl. Thats what I intended. Rapists doesn´t usually care about the sexual orientaition of the victim. With such an option there would only be a woman sneaking into your bed to surprise you with sex? So you want the player to become the agressor or no agressive animation at all? For now you can use the switch position hotkey from sexlab.

I don't want the player to become the aggresor there are other ways for someone to rape you without using a strapon it's in defeat.

Yo!

First let me say that I love this mod, I really do! And I love YOU for making it.

But I was wondering, why do I never get any creatures to do it even with the "creatures only" option enabled? I have a guess - most of the time there are no creatures in the vicinity and if they are I can't sleep because I am gonna be in combat.

So I was thinking, do you think it's possible to have the mod spawn a random creature (maybe depending on your location, like for example a dog when you're in the city, a spider, Chaurus or something like that in a dangerous indoor location and trolls and up to a dragon while doing that outdoors) ? Like with the stranger it instead spawns a creature.

And another thing, more of a question tho, will you ever be implementing a surprise group sex?

So long~

Yo!

First let me say that I love this mod, I really do! And I love YOU for making it.

tumblr_inline_mn1707LBcp1qz4rgp.png

But I was wondering, why do I never get any creatures to do it even with the "creatures only" option enabled? I have a guess - most of the time there are no creatures in the vicinity and if they are I can't sleep because I am gonna be in combat.

So I was thinking, do you think it's possible to have the mod spawn a random creature (maybe depending on your location, like for example a dog when you're in the city, a spider, Chaurus or something like that in a dangerous indoor location and trolls and up to a dragon while doing that outdoors) ? Like with the stranger it instead spawns a creature.

You think right. I already thought about spawning creatures but deferred it, because i´m currendly working on the kidnapping thing and the "creature only" option was the quickest way. To be honest I am a bit surprised about the "demand" for creatures^^ But ok, that would be no problem, I put it on the list for future updates.

And another thing, more of a question tho, will you ever be implementing a surprise group sex?

:0  ... thats actually a good idea! I never thought of this. That can´t be to difficult.

Which FNIS bug???

But then why is this FNIS? Just because it's a half-t pose? You know that FNIS doesn't change ANYTHING for unsheathed animations?

I have 2 suspects here. Maybe people having had this bug can confirm or deny:

1. PCEA: It's not exactly PCEA's fault, but more likely the fact that the engine doesn't pre-load behavior files not ending with .hkx
  2. Animation replacers, most notably Female Animation Pack. With FAP (usually with the FNIS Gender patch) you will have the multi-hit glitch. Because many FAP animations are defined shorter than the vanilla ones, and then certain animation events come in when one animation has already finished. I think this can also explain an arm lock

Which FNIS bug???

But then why is this FNIS? Just because it's a half-t pose? You know that FNIS doesn't change ANYTHING for unsheathed animations?

1. PCEA: It's not exactly PCEA's fault, but more likely the fact that the engine doesn't pre-load behavior files not ending with .hkx
  2. Animation replacers, most notably Female Animation Pack. With FAP (usually with the FNIS Gender patch) you will have the multi-hit glitch. Because many FAP animations are defined shorter than the vanilla ones, and then certain animation events come in when one animation has already finished. I think this can also explain an arm lock

2 may be correct but I do have this happen occasionally and dont use PCEA. I swap to bow and back to melee and all is good again but it does catch you off guard sometimes

I'm not using either of those, could be Estrus for Skyrim though as its animations are used as a base for Estrus Chaurus.

I Love this mod, It's a lot of fun!

I was wondering if you've seen/used Sands of Time, particularly the sleep ambush part? I really like the forced 1st person options in it, and it has some really good "Drowsey/waking up" visual effects that would dovetail nicely with your blackout/passout after effects.

Basically I think it'd be really cool if when woken up, the game stayed black/blury until the animation had already started, which would basically represent the character waking up to getting fucked.

tldr; More Drowsey/blackout effects please, and having the screen come into focus with the animation already started.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing where this goes from here.

I just started a new playthrough using a 10% health threshold with Defeat and a 10% chance of knockdown, this means that the vast majority of the times i die I actually die (which is how I want it - I don't want a rape/death-loophole), I think I'll activate Dangerous nights and set it to a similarly low threshold. So far she's only been raped twice- once by the stormcloak prisoner you can rescue on the way to Whiterun (I tried to pickpocket my stuff back from him that I gave him to help him escape - he objected, and well,...) and the second time by a bandit in the thieves layer at Pinereach.

I Love this mod, It's a lot of fun!

I was wondering if you've seen/used Sands of Time, particularly the sleep ambush part? I really like the forced 1st person options in it, and it has some really good "Drowsey/waking up" visual effects that would dovetail nicely with your blackout/passout after effects.

Basically I think it'd be really cool if when woken up, the game stayed black/blury until the animation had already started, which would basically represent the character waking up to getting fucked.

tldr; More Drowsey/blackout effects please, and having the screen come into focus with the animation already started.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing where this goes from here.

I was already thinking about some effects on wake up, but for now this exceeds my skills. I will have a look at Sands of Time and keep it for the future. Maybe I can use such effects for the kidnapping scenes I'm currently working on. ;)

The next update is ready. Just finished the creature feature.

Creatures can now be spawned with their own chance. The creature probability is checked before the normal search so everyone can set their favorite priority, be ot creatures or people.

Also there is now a toggle option for female rapists to only use the cowgirl animation.

Checking in on this mod, been awhile.

I have a question was the bed issue ever fixed? The last time I used the mod I liked it but often would have the animations take place inside of the bed and occasionally my PC would get stuck inside the bed.

Also have you considered adding a option where the attacker pulls the PC off the bed? Aka a toggle to not use the bed for the animations and instead you wake up on the floor next to the bed like the attacker grabbed and jerked the PC out of bed first to daze them. I know not as immersive but if the beds still clip it is a option I would like to see.

It is why I set never used beds in sexlab in the first place cause of bed clipping issues to often.

I have a question was the bed issue ever fixed? The last time I used the mod I liked it but often would have the animations take place inside of the bed and occasionally my PC would get stuck inside the bed.

Also have you considered adding a option where the attacker pulls the PC off the bed? Aka a toggle to not use the bed for the animations and instead you wake up on the floor next to the bed like the attacker grabbed and jerked the PC out of bed first to daze them. I know not as immersive but if the beds still clip it is a option I would like to see.

It is why I set never used beds in sexlab in the first place cause of bed clipping issues to often.

I haven´t change anything concerning beds. For me they work fine, hope your issues disappear with the new sexlab :)

so new version works with new sexlab 1.54?

Yes. I made the update using SL 1.54

I think that the bed problems got solved... maybe in SL. I am not sure when, exactly, but a while back. I used to avoid them too, but since at least SL 1.39b, except for some now&then clipping at the foot or head of the bed during animations, no problems. In fact, I have, lately, had more issues with CTDs when I choose the "No" option for using a bed than problems with beds themselves.

Hope that helps.

PS: I still avoid bedrolls in small tents, not sure if there are problems with them or not, but it just looks dodgey to me, so I stay out of bandit/hunter tents for animations.

Ah ok, I knew it was a SL issue. Just with SL I could turn it off and not deal with it, with this mod I didn't have a choice and it often had issues.

I honestly have not turned beds back on or tried them since well before sexlab 1.39 came out. So if they have been fixed great and glad to hear.

Cause that was my only real issue with this mod. When I last tried it, it needed a little more polish but that has been a couple of months so likely all the minor issues by now has been fixed.

Next game I will give it a try and report back any bugs i find or suggestions if I think of any after trying it.

Hmm... I know there's a new version of Sexlab...

I'm still using the old 1, the creatures doesn't work on the old 1, don't know why because I enabled creature animations on Sexlab. First I thought it's just a Sexlab problem but then I use Submit & it works fine, so yeah.

Just updated Sexlab to the latest version, doesn't work properly.

Beasts doesn't spawn properly, my char. sleeps in the wilderness & enable beasts. Only a wolf comes in, raped my char. turned hostile so it was killed. So my char. keep sleeping, nothing happened until the wolf is finally came back from the dead, disappear & my screen went blurry, nothing happened & I can't control my char. So I use console command to fix that, sleep for a few times, just when she's going to fast travel, she's hover above the air & there's a spider standing in front of her, nothing happened so she finally fast traveled.

Tried the inn with other human NPCs, nothing happened as usual, she even slept nude & city percentage set to 100%

Just updated Sexlab to the latest version, doesn't work properly.

Beasts doesn't spawn properly, my char. sleeps in the wilderness & enable beasts. Only a wolf comes in, raped my char. turned hostile so it was killed. So my char. keep sleeping, nothing happened until the wolf is finally came back from the dead, disappear & my screen went blurry, nothing happened & I can't control my char. So I use console command to fix that, sleep for a few times, just when she's going to fast travel, she's hover above the air & there's a spider standing in front of her, nothing happened so she finally fast traveled.

Tried the inn with other human NPCs, nothing happened as usual, she even slept nude & city percentage set to 100%

Well... I checked it and there was a bug in the script, the choosing of the npcs conflicted but i fixed it.

The problem was that the mod wanted to spawn a creature but they can´t be spawned inside, so nothing happend.

What you had outside seems to be the after-sex-effect which starts with a delay and might cause problems if you sleep multiple times in short time.