SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

I'm uncertain about that.  I haven't had problems with it, but a few people have reported out of sync problems in other random threads.  Of course, I haven't been banging the wasteland recently either (well...with one testing exception).

dont see the upload with facial expressions or u remeoving those?

It was missing from list yesterday but is there now for download.

On a second note this modders fanatastic work only has 4 votes for it in the rating system? How sad is that? Should be in the thousands, come on people show your love for Amra!

Yeah, after you vote, it says that your vote has been saved, but when you return it seems you can vote again.  Now it could be recorded, but it doesn't show an obvious way to know.  I don't mean that the system is messed up.  I'm just saying, I don't see an obvious way to know if you've voted or not and if it's truly saved.  Like, nyaalich, I could be completely wrong as others may see what I do not. 

Amra definitely has my vote, as do a list of the mod authors whose work I enjoy regularly.

edit: okay, I took a look after I posted this and now I see "you've voted 5".  Either I'm blind or that's new?  I eat my own words, sorry.

What mod are you using to activate the anim, or are you calling it from the console?

I used sexout sex with the dialogue option for the PC to give oral sex and it randomly selected 234. I do not know how to call it from the console. Now may be a good time to ask:)