SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Not familiar with programming.  I thought having the animations already made, it would just be a drag and drop in folder process or possibly replacing existing animations according to category.  Such as F/F, M/F, F/F/M, etc.  Perhaps even specifics like a blowjob replacement.  I took a peek at the modders resource folder of Amra72's and those are some sweet positions that aren't in the main download. 

As I wouldn't want to replace all animations because of lot of the foundation animations made prior are great too.  So I guess you'd need to be careful about what you replace.  I've read something before about GECK and how, like you said, it has a learning curve.  I just need to set aside the time to learn it. 

SexoutSex, I never enter New Vegas without it. ^.~

Guest tomm434

Amra72, Is there an instruction how I can use resourse modders in my mod? Do I have to include animations manually or they are included in  basic package?

je travaille sur un esp qui inclura toutes mes animations, celui -ci sera très simple, je ne suis pas programmeur.
Je corrigerais les alignements, mais je ne pourrais rien faire pour la synchronisation.
il n'y aura pas de texte si vous vous sentez l'âme d'écrivain.
Vous n'aurez qu'à utiliser le GECK ou FNVEdit pour creer vos porpre dialogues

I work on a esp which will include all my animations, it i will be very simple, I'm not a programmer.
I would correct alignments, but I could not do anything for synchronization.
there will be no text if you feel the writer's soul.
You only have to use the GECK or FNVEdit to create your dialogues

Thank you I'll fix it

Edit :

903 missing end key sorry

904 Work fine

706 Work fine

The problem of synchronization also depends on the number of mods you use and configuration of your computer

damn... you actually replied! thanks man, I was out for a while.

"number of mods" huh. I have 100-200 plugins. I guess the problem's on my end.

@Tim:  140 is around the number where shit goes south for people.  That said, my mod limit is 100.  Do some searching on using FNVEdit plus a script on skyrim nexus to reduce your number of mods.

@Amra:  It isn't that it's a bad idea.  It's that they should rely probably be added to Sexout so that all mods can access them.  They would need positioning for breeze's.  Not sure what else they would need on the Sexout end.  Wine they really shouldn't need anything (I don't think?), there aren't any FFM anims in Sexout yet.  Some additional checks might need to be added.

Even if they were included, there's nothing to call them.  The exception is Sexout Sex, which does include the anims as well as dialogue options to call them.

Breeze is currently the way to go and what is packaged with Sexout these days.  There was an issue with Robert's.   Sexout is now aligned for breeze IIRC.

Even if they were included, there's nothing to call them.  The exception is Sexout Sex, which does include the anims as well as dialogue options to call them.

Breeze is currently the way to go and what is packaged with Sexout these days.  There was an issue with Robert's.   Sexout is now aligned for breeze IIRC.

Yeah, I definitely noticed the extra options in SexoutSex, but it doesn't include all of Amra's animations, right?  The ones in the modders resources.  It hasn't been updated for a little while, has it?  If it does include all of Amra's animations that aren't included in the basic download, problem solved. 

I've noticed the F/F standing/kissing/fingering, the M/F sitting footjob, the M/F thigh job? (lol, I don't know what you call it, but it's pretty fucking hot!) and the M/F hand job....I've probably missed at least one or two, but that's the most of it, no?

Perhaps I've missed an update or two.  I'll look.

edit: Hmmm...I follow all of the Sexout mods, but for some reason Sexout Sex's update didn't register or I'm just dumb sometimes.

There's with facial expressions (the regularly named file) and then there's the without facial expressions.  If you download the main one (that doesn't say "without facial expressions"), that's it.

That said, the expressions do not change.

Revision of 401 and 203 for breeze

attachicon.gifAmra72_anim_Revision_For_Breezes_Default_Body.rar

Be careful no use with Patch Amra72 outfitmerect Breeze

Use only the body by default of SexoutNG

So basically, this is a replacement for the Breeze patch download that you have?

Donc, fondamentalement, il s'agit d'un remplacement pour le téléchargement des correctifs de Breeze que vous avez?