b3lsario: Wonderful work with Hoth.

A few issues to report:

1) It looks like the .ini setting is only honored on first spawn.  When I tried to change it after we met, it wouldnt change.  When I changed it and loaded a save from before we met, it worked as expected.

2) I use hairless texture, and when I gave him a schlong via MCM menu, it gave him the hairy schlong, which looks weird.

3) When I moved to a new cell, he lost his schlong.

Debug info:

SOS Version 2.05.025

Actor: Hoth, Male

Race: Nord (80513941)

Actor Magic Effect: TRUE

Erection: False

PC Setup Spell: TRUE

Addons: 1, OK: 1

Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Regular, Rank: 11

Schlongfied: SOS VectorPlexus Regular, Rank: 11

Schlongified by addon: TRUE

Armor: 805309799, Slot Mask: 4194308

Armor Stats: False, False, TRUE

Hoth log:

Hoth.dll loaded
Hoth mod found at load order 0x30

I would post the skse.log, but it's long, and doesnt have anything interesting in it, I dont think, but if you really want it, I'll post it.

Here are 2 shots: the first is right after I gave him a schlong, you can see the hairy schlong on the hairless body.  The second is when he lost his schlong.  The seams and texture color mismatch is more pronounced in this lighting.

post-245435-0-75709900-1404056336_thumb.jpgpost-245435-0-07309500-1404056348_thumb.jpg

Garruk, Are you by chance using either racemenu (where you set a default erect state which gets reapplied everytime you move to a new cell), or SexLab Aroused? (which will also change your state as you enter/leave cells)?

i use both of those mods actually, I only installed aroused recently and the "problem" definitely appeared way before that.

The erect state slider on racemenu is at 0, should i move it somewhere else?

and thanks for the reply!

Garruk: You want -10 if you want flaccid.  0 is like horizontal position.  +10 is vertical straight up position.  The - positions are downward from horizontal.  Personally, I use -9, because I think it looks like he has a massive schlong, but isnt erect.

Garruk: You want -10 if you want flaccid.  0 is like horizontal position.  +10 is vertical straight up position.  The - positions are downward from horizontal.  Personally, I use -9, because I think it looks like he has a massive schlong, but isnt erect.

oh ok, ill try that, although I don't seem to remember the slider going below 0 for me, but thank you!

edit: well im a derp, i never realized that particular slider was  in the middle position at 0, immediatly solved, thank you!

b3lsario: Wonderful work with Hoth.

A few issues to report:

1) It looks like the .ini setting is only honored on first spawn.  When I tried to change it after we met, it wouldnt change.  When I changed it and loaded a save from before we met, it worked as expected.

2) I use hairless texture, and when I gave him a schlong via MCM menu, it gave him the hairy schlong, which looks weird.

3) When I moved to a new cell, he lost his schlong.

Debug info:

SOS Version 2.05.025

Actor: Hoth, Male

Race: Nord (80513941)

Actor Magic Effect: TRUE

Erection: False

PC Setup Spell: TRUE

Addons: 1, OK: 1

Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Regular, Rank: 11

Schlongfied: SOS VectorPlexus Regular, Rank: 11

Schlongified by addon: TRUE

Armor: 805309799, Slot Mask: 4194308

Armor Stats: False, False, TRUE

Hoth log:

Hoth.dll loaded

Hoth mod found at load order 0x30

I would post the skse.log, but it's long, and doesnt have anything interesting in it, I dont think, but if you really want it, I'll post it.

Here are 2 shots: the first is right after I gave him a schlong, you can see the hairy schlong on the hairless body.  The second is when he lost his schlong.  The seams and texture color mismatch is more pronounced in this lighting.

attachicon.gifhoth1---schlong-texture.jpgattachicon.gifhoth2---lost-schlong.jpg

1) The ini is read when loading any savegame. What I did not realize is that he always use his textures when wearing his armor, not sure why is not that way in your ss.

2) It's not the hairy schlong, that's a shadow that appears in some circumstances.

3) It looks like you cut a piece off the armor, or made transparent the textures. Does not work that way.

The armor he is wearing is not revealing according to the debug spell so is OK there is no schlong. The first image must be before SOS schlongified his armor, otherwise it wouldn't be possible having a schlong with a concealing armor equipped. After zone change SOS schlongified the armor.

Make the armor revealing. The meshes within the armor are not from SOS so the schlong won't match. It will look better if you replace the armor's body meshes with the SOS meshes (Nifskope).

thanks for the input ... I didn't mess with the armor at all, but I am using DarkSchneider's stuff, so that may be the cause of the body mismatch, since it looks like it using DS's fur armor for part of the armor.  I dont know how to change the body in nifskope, so I guess I'm stuck with that.  I havent tested it extensively, but it looks like it sometimes "forgets" that I made the armor revealing in the MCM menu.  When I make it "revealing" I get that funny colored skin.  When I make it non-revealing, I get the hoth texture...usually/sometimes.

Okay, so, I have issues as described in the 'popular troubles' section and yet the fixes there do not work. I used to have the 'restart SOS' and 'remove SOS' buttons, but that was in an earlier installation. Since then, I have reinstalled Skyrim and all my mods. I tried reinstalling SOS to get the two buttons to show up, but still it did not work. Plus, I don't see the changing size option - only the percentage. So here is all of my troubleshooting help things:

Since I am a new member and can't post links, I've attached all the necessary pictures in the zip file.

Papyrus log apparently has a link in it, so that is also attached separately.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

The SOS script that controls the MCM menu is fucked up.

I'm interested in what you did to reach this point. It looks like you installed an older version of SOS over a newer one, or something like that.

Do a clean save of SOS and see if that fixes the menus. If still having issues, maybe you will need to do a clean save of SkyUI.

I just tried having no mods and only just SkyUI and SOS, and it didn't work. That was a freshly installed Skyui too. Still didn't work :(

I've been having a problem in which the penis is non-animate. When walking it stays where it would be if standing still and in sex scenes it stays again where it would have been, meaning the penis often stretches off to well behind the person and sometimes homourously is on the head.

I have all the requirements and have run FNIS, anyone else had and solved this? using SOS light

I've also got the most recent sexlab and i believe i have the appropriate skeletons

FIXED: Re-installing PapyrusUtil solved the problem. no idea why it stopped working

Didn't see it on the list or when I searched, I'd like to ask if it conflicts with Expanded Towns and Cities?  Seeing as that mod changes Riverwood.

Works fine with ETAC.  The shop (if you install it) is in a section not used by ETAC.  However, ETAC is ever-evolving so at some point ETAC could use that area.  But for now, it's fine.

Didn't see it on the list or when I searched, I'd like to ask if it conflicts with Expanded Towns and Cities?  Seeing as that mod changes Riverwood.

Works fine with ETAC.  The shop (if you install it) is in a section not used by ETAC.  However, ETAC is ever-evolving so at some point ETAC could use that area.  But for now, it's fine.

There is one minor clash with ETaC.  With the Morning Wood shop enabled, the NPC fisherman character ETaC adds stands in the middle of the river, instead of sitting in his chair on the dock.  Which, I guess you can pretend he's fly fishing.

I personally think it would be really nice if the spells and potions would default "off". I have never been able to start a game and get to the mcm menu fast enough to prevent potions from showing up days later on the other side of skyrim. Or, if that would cause problems for you, perhaps the potion value could be dropped? I do not want to mess up anyone's fun, but for me having my character struggle to scrape together a thousand coins and then encounter a few falmer is the wrong kind of silly. (Or I guess I can delete the death item overrides from my copy of the esp, but I can still dream, can't I?)

You could just not loot them.  

thanks for the input ... I didn't mess with the armor at all, but I am using DarkSchneider's stuff, so that may be the cause of the body mismatch, since it looks like it using DS's fur armor for part of the armor.  I dont know how to change the body in nifskope, so I guess I'm stuck with that.  I havent tested it extensively, but it looks like it sometimes "forgets" that I made the armor revealing in the MCM menu.  When I make it "revealing" I get that funny colored skin.  When I make it non-revealing, I get the hoth texture...usually/sometimes.

Mmm annoying NPC... he has a sleep outfit (belted-dont-remember) and is able to wear it under his main armor, not sure why. This could interfere with the SOS revealing thing. Try to remove the outfit from him.

Type "inv" in console to see his inventory and worn items even the invisible ones.

Is there a reference image somewhere (either already posted or that someone can post) for the werewolf schlong from this mod? Trying to decide if I want to use it or keep using the "Adult Real Werewolves" one.

They are like the human schlongs

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=630087

Okay, so, I have issues as described in the 'popular troubles' section and yet the fixes there do not work. I used to have the 'restart SOS' and 'remove SOS' buttons, but that was in an earlier installation. Since then, I have reinstalled Skyrim and all my mods. I tried reinstalling SOS to get the two buttons to show up, but still it did not work. Plus, I don't see the changing size option - only the percentage. So here is all of my troubleshooting help things:

Since I am a new member and can't post links, I've attached all the necessary pictures in the zip file.

Papyrus log apparently has a link in it, so that is also attached separately.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

The SOS script that controls the MCM menu is fucked up.

I'm interested in what you did to reach this point. It looks like you installed an older version of SOS over a newer one, or something like that.

Do a clean save of SOS and see if that fixes the menus. If still having issues, maybe you will need to do a clean save of SkyUI.

I just tried having no mods and only just SkyUI and SOS, and it didn't work. That was a freshly installed Skyui too. Still didn't work :(

If SKSE + SkyUI + SOS doesn't work starting a new game in a clean Skyrim install I don't know how to help you. Don't do it manually, use a mod manager. You said it worked for you before, maybe your game is broken, try to redownload it. Or use SOS light.

Is anyone working on replacing the "male briefs" with a "compressed initial state" model? (I think this means a new initial animation?)

Has this already been discussed somewhere?

What do you mean with "compressed initial state" model?

I mean a flacid dick that is squashed up against the character's body and then inflates out to full size - something that would fit in the same space that the underwear fits into. This might seem disconcerting, but the current "vanishing underwear" mechanism does not look right from any angle.

And, while I am being all whining and complaining, I have a couple other requests:

I personally think it would be really nice if the spells and potions would default "off". I have never been able to start a game and get to the mcm menu fast enough to prevent potions from showing up days later on the other side of skyrim. Or, if that would cause problems for you, perhaps the potion value could be dropped? I do not want to mess up anyone's fun, but for me having my character struggle to scrape together a thousand coins and then encounter a few falmer is the wrong kind of silly. (Or I guess I can delete the death item overrides from my copy of the esp, but I can still dream, can't I?)

And... do you have any advice on using alternate werewolves? (Do you have any idea of what kinds of problems I would need to solve?)

Thank you!

I have thought of replacing the underwear with a schlong mesh. I don't like that solution because the schlong type would be always the same. Until the scripts run.

Anyway you can delete the maleunderwear meshes from meshes\actors\character\character assets.

About the potions, well, the method I used to remove the potions from the leveled lists was awful and doesn't work, at least with dragons. I tested a bit with falmers and I thought it was fine, but I'm not even sure. I've fixed that in the new version. At least when spawning the dragons throught console.

hello

love the mod

im having a small issue with the revealing armors

the schlongs they come with are not textured for me (it just has the shape)

what have i done wrong?

You are using revealing armors for other body replacers. They are not compatible with SOS. There are links to compatible revealing gear in the OP.

Well the beta days are gone. Thanks all for participating.

This means versions 2.04.* are not supported anymore and if you report issues using those versions (or even worse, 2.03.*) I will permaunderwear your game.

There is a thing to take into account if you are still using 2.04.012 or 013. When you upgrade to 2.05.* you will lose the revealing armor settings you might have set up. It's just that. All other stuff should go fine.

New version 2.05.027

• The DLC armor patches have been added to the installer as optional selections
  • Fixed a bug where disabling the SOS potions through MCM was not working properly
  • Fixed a bug while using a revealing armor where unequipping an armor piece (other the sos underwear) from the slot 52 would cause the schlong not show up.

download.png

Click here to download this file

I've also added Mighty Beasts - Werewolf as an optional requirement. Use this for maximum compatibility with the included Werewolf schlongs as they were made for these Werewolf body meshes. When prompted for overwrite say yes, this is because I've included the werewolf skeleton in the main file to avoid any chance of CTD for those who doesn't want to use Mighty Beasts. Actually it doesn't matter if you replace it or not.

In case of issues upload your papyrus log.

ib1g9jDpgn11hn.jpg

i3620nQp17z7c.jpg

iMrun5IGACELU.jpg

ibxXoJDRbRDOFI.jpg

iXCOFRQq6ri4F.jpg

@b3lisario

but the version of Werewolf in these screens is the body Bodybuilder = 2xRegular, Mighty Beasts Werewolf ? ^_^

there is a special procedure for installing this version of Werewolf  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/ to make it work with the new SOS recent version ? 

and... which is the exactly order of installation ? :)

I've also added Mighty Beasts - Werewolf as an optional requirement. Use this for maximum compatibility with the included Werewolf schlongs as they were made for these Werewolf body meshes. When prompted for overwrite say yes, this is because I've included the werewolf skeleton in the main file to avoid any chance of CTD for those who doesn't want to use Mighty Beasts. Actually it doesn't matter if you replace it or not.

In case of issues upload your papyrus log.

ib1g9jDpgn11hn.jpg

i3620nQp17z7c.jpg

iMrun5IGACELU.jpg

ibxXoJDRbRDOFI.jpg

iXCOFRQq6ri4F.jpg

@b3lisario

but the version of Werewolf in these screens is the body Bodybuilder = 2xRegular, Mighty Beasts Werewolf ? ^_^

there is a special procedure for installing this version of Werewolf  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/ to make it work with the new SOS recent version ? 

and... which is the exactly order of installation ? :)

It could be, I don't remember.

Use a installer, and pick the same body type (normal or bodybuilder) you selected for SOS. The order doesn't matter.

SOS V2.5.27

Bash installer (wizard.txt) complains about missing 

"14.2 SOS Dawnguard Armors" and "14.3 SOS Dragonborn Armors".

Ugh... the sad thing is that I tested the installer with Wrye Bash. Then I somehow managed to not include those folders in the final archive. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Fixed in 2.05.028.

For me it's not quite clear for what I need the optional DG and DB armor .esps...

Do I need them for the case I have the DLCs and want to use the revealing armor feature of SOS for certain creatures which are dependant on the DG (vampires) or DB (rieklings for example) DLC, or are they only needed when I install certain custom outfit mods from your list on the main page?

For me it's not quite clear for what I need the optional DG and DB armor .esps...

Do I need them for the case I have the DLCs and want to use the revealing armor feature of SOS for certain creatures which are dependant on the DG (vampires) or DB (rieklings for example), or are they only needed when I install certain custom outfit mods from your list on the main page?

I think it keeps the schlongs from showing through vanilla DG and DB armors.