I'm having an issue, the werewolf penis isn't showing and idk why, I have installed the latest 2.05.028.7z. I spawned a werewolf to test if it is showing on the werewolf when initiating sex with it via animal sexlab mod but its not showing the penis and I also installed mighty beasts to see if that helps but it didn't, can some1 help?

I'm having an issue, the werewolf penis isn't showing and idk why, I have installed the latest 2.05.028.7z. I spawned a werewolf to test if it is showing on the werewolf when initiating sex with it via animal sexlab mod but its not showing the penis and I also installed mighty beasts to see if that helps but it didn't, can some1 help?

Install Mighty Beasts first, then install SoS and make sure to allow SoS to overwrite the werewolf skeleton.  Double-check and make sure werewolves are enabled in your SoS options, and be sure the werewolf you're spawning to check is male.  I think you can also use the Player and NPC menu on your SoS options to manually assign a schlong to whoever is under your crosshairs if it's not being auto-assigned.

To what extent is this sexlab friendly? Does it make sure that actors get erect meshes while engaging in sex, or that's something the user has to do manually? The former would be awesome, but the later wouldn't be too troublesome either.

Install Mighty Beasts first, then install SoS and make sure to allow SoS to overwrite the werewolf skeleton.  Double-check and make sure werewolves are enabled in your SoS options, and be sure the werewolf you're spawning to check is male.  I think you can also use the Player and NPC menu on your SoS options to manually assign a schlong to whoever is under your crosshairs if it's not being auto-assigned.

I did all of it still doesn't show :/ does the XP32 skeleton have any reason to conflict with this as I don't overwrite SOS over this. and here are the screenies u can see for yourself

post-141558-0-41404200-1404326298_thumb.jpg

post-141558-0-78309000-1404326305_thumb.jpg

post-141558-0-12096100-1404326314_thumb.jpg

The issue I had with werewolves' schlongs not appearing is that they spawn wearing invisible pairs of Ragged Trousers. You have to target them (however that's done--I use Sexlab Arousal's hotkey) and then navigate in the MCM to Schlongs of Skyrim > Player / NPC Settings and check the werewolf's armor to be revealing. Alternatively, you can open the Console (with ~ tilde), click the werewolf (and hope you don't click an invisible tree), and then use the command "unequipall".

This had be perplexed all morning. Seems funny that this matter is so difficult to search for, and wasn't mentioned in the mod's files when it's a glaring obstacle in viewing some prime, floppy werewolf dong. Maybe something should set werewolves to not wear invisible pants.

hello, having a small issue with the mod, I use the bodybuilder version and almost every other day I have to reinstall the Mod in order to make my 2h axe not clip into my characters back when its sheathed.

Normally it sits nicely outside of his body but just sometimes i load the game and its clipping his back, the position resets when i reinstall and  loading any saves where i know it didnt clip doesn't help, all the saves magically make the axe clip

any suggestions?

The issue I had with werewolves' schlongs not appearing is that they spawn wearing invisible pairs of Ragged Trousers. You have to target them (however that's done--I use Sexlab Arousal's hotkey) and then navigate in the MCM to Schlongs of Skyrim > Player / NPC Settings and check the werewolf's armor to be revealing. Alternatively, you can open the Console (with ~ tilde), click the werewolf (and hope you don't click an invisible tree), and then use the command "unequipall".

This had be perplexed all morning. Seems funny that this matter is so difficult to search for, and wasn't mentioned in the mod's files when it's a glaring obstacle in viewing some prime, floppy werewolf dong. Maybe something should set werewolves to not wear invisible pants.

Ah, that would explain it.  The NPC werewolves are wearing the ragged trousers in their human form, and they must just carry over to werewolf.

For me it's not quite clear for what I need the optional DG and DB armor .esps...

Do I need them for the case I have the DLCs and want to use the revealing armor feature of SOS for certain creatures which are dependant on the DG (vampires) or DB (rieklings for example) DLC, or are they only needed when I install certain custom outfit mods from your list on the main page?

They modify the DLC armors as the main mod does with the vanilla ones. Using them makes SOS run smoother, but there is not much difference.

hello, having a small issue with the mod, I use the bodybuilder version and almost every other day I have to reinstall the Mod in order to make my 2h axe not clip into my characters back when its sheathed.

Normally it sits nicely outside of his body but just sometimes i load the game and its clipping his back, the position resets when i reinstall and  loading any saves where i know it didnt clip doesn't help, all the saves magically make the axe clip

any suggestions?

The position of the sheathed weapons are defined in the skeleton files. Most likely you are overwriting the SOS skeleton.

I've uploaded a new version that removes the trousers from the NPC werewolves (they had a 50% chance of having them).

any suggestions?

The position of the sheathed weapons are defined in the skeleton files. Most likely you are overwriting the SOS skeleton.

thanks for your response! And yes that makes sense, which is why when I reinstall it seems to get fixed, but only temporarily

I am always sure that SoS overwrites everything, specially since im constantly reinstalling it anyway I always press the "Yes to everything" button and while I have always wanted to have "unique" characters running around with different skeletons ive been always too lazy to go through the process. SoS is the ONLY skeleton I use. One of those weird mystery things, maybe something else is messing with it but I can't imagine what.

I've also added Mighty Beasts - Werewolf as an optional requirement. Use this for maximum compatibility with the included Werewolf schlongs as they were made for these Werewolf body meshes. When prompted for overwrite say yes, this is because I've included the werewolf skeleton in the main file to avoid any chance of CTD for those who doesn't want to use Mighty Beasts. Actually it doesn't matter if you replace it or not.

In case of issues upload your papyrus log.

ib1g9jDpgn11hn.jpg

i3620nQp17z7c.jpg

iMrun5IGACELU.jpg

ibxXoJDRbRDOFI.jpg

iXCOFRQq6ri4F.jpg

@b3lisario

but the version of Werewolf in these screens is the body Bodybuilder = 2xRegular, Mighty Beasts Werewolf ? ^_^

there is a special procedure for installing this version of Werewolf  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/ to make it work with the new SOS recent version ? 

and... which is the exactly order of installation ? :)

It could be, I don't remember.

Use a installer, and pick the same body type (normal or bodybuilder) you selected for SOS. The order doesn't matter.

Thank you! ^_^

I do not understand why when I start with this SexLab Werewolf, although there is SOS, when launching SL MatchMaker, start only human SL animations , in fact often the female PC penetrate the male Werewolf..

how can I resolve this glitch, to get the right creatures animations with Mighty Beasts Werewolf ? :-/

Ah, that would explain it.  The NPC werewolves are wearing the ragged trousers in their human form, and they must just carry over to werewolf.

Spawn a werewolf (23abc). They generate wearing the item. I don't know anything about this "carrying over from human form." My experience is that the game programs werewolves to spawn wearing ragged trousers.

I am having issues with

These 2 mods seems to have a conflict.When equiping a bag on the back left.It unequips.Also there seems to be a issue with Body replacement that affects Breast collision.Can you please fix this?

You mayl have to not use the one bag that conflicts.  The slot numbers for the various bags are available over at the Bandolier dl page.  I've been using them with no issues at all recently, as everything unequips properly.

Don't you also have to use a skeleton with proper equip tabs?  I might be misunderstanding, but I think the skeleton you're using has to have an attachment point at the back left for an item to stay equipped there.  I use the modified XPMS skeleton from on here, which has attachment points for days, and all my bags/bandoliers/cloaks/accessories/wieners play nicely together.

After few last updates the underwear becomes visible through male npc clothes. Any possible fixes for that? That wasn't before.

8pm2Bjz.jpg

iUzvDni.jpg

JNITGw0.jpg

try putting the .esp from SoS at the bottom of load order, check the troubleshooting faq in the front page, thats one of the issues

nWSXGot.jpg

Just wanted to point out an oversight, namely that this man has no cock! Anyway, probably because it's a unique mesh, not that it's really a big deal because this guy's always going to die and that just leaves one other snowelf in the entire game.

Maybe it's fixable by the user themselves? Haven't looked looked around where Dawnguard puts snowelf mesh data but I assume it's doable.

Not sure if anybody else here knows about this, but I seem to have come across a way to make Frostfall and Schlongs of Skyrim play with each other nicely. As in having both torso armor providing heat AND having schlongs.

The mods I have installed are:

-XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended with TBBP

-HDT

-UNPB

-Schlongs of Skyrim

-Realistic Ragdolls and Force

And I use this combiner

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?

Specifically SOS Basic 15 since I also use the belt fastened quivers animation. I booted up my game and suddenly torso armor was being registered with Frostfall, and after maybe half an hour of testing I didn't come across anything odd that would imply either mod is struggling to function.

EDIT: Crap, scratch that. This only seems to work with specific armor sets like the female vampire armor and stuff. I really should have tested more than a handful of outfits. :(

Not sure if anybody else here knows about this, but I seem to have come across a way to make Frostfall and Schlongs of Skyrim play with each other nicely. As in having both torso armor providing heat AND having schlongs.

The mods I have installed are:

-XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended with TBBP

-HDT

-UNPB

-Schlongs of Skyrim

-Realistic Ragdolls and Force

And I use this combiner

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?

Specifically SOS Basic 15 since I also use the belt fastened quivers animation. I booted up my game and suddenly torso armor was being registered with Frostfall, and after maybe half an hour of testing I didn't come across anything odd that would imply either mod is struggling to function.

EDIT: Crap, scratch that. This only seems to work with specific armor sets like the female vampire armor and stuff. I really should have tested more than a handful of outfits. :(

I think this is what you were after:

Frostfall+Schlongs of Skyrim Compatibility Patch 1.0

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/855-frostfallschlongs-of-skyrim-compatibility-patch/

I had a half drunk thought late last night based on VERY little actual knowledge so I am sure its most likely a very dumb question.....could a variation of the eye tracking script be used to point the penis at the correct hole? The penis would stay in a neutral position until the correct hole started "talking" and was within a sort distance. Timing file would have to be made for animations saying which hole was active at what point in the animation. I am wondering if this would correct some of the alignment problems you get during motion. Dont blast me if this is a dumb idea cause thats what I am asking, a simple "no, it wont work because...." will be perfect. :D

Oh and I had no idea where to ask this so SOS, the penis experts, were erected errr elected.

WarsunGames: Read page 1, under conflicts.  SOS has a confict with Bandolier, because back left uses the same slot as the schlong.

Nixea: Read page 1, it is fully sexlab compatible, just dont use sexlab's nude suit.

Actually I am not using Nudesuit.I am using CHSBHC 3v It has it's own body.Apparently this affects both skeletons.An i should mention that I am using this mod.DSpSoB - Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back - DSpSoB - Weapons on Back.Because i want to see my staff on my back.An that also has a Skeleton nif.Trying to pick between which one is kind of annoying.