thank you [b3lisario] for taking care of SOS and keeping it dandy and updated.

i liked the new update very much. however, after your permission, as a personal use, i didnt like the underwear in the SOS, thats why i changed it with the jokstrap and exchanged the body texture with the one in bodyhair male 4k by mysticbinary82.

now, as i'm still totally noob (i guess thats the word), i would like to try and do couple of things, of course with your guidance/support -if possible-, if it appeared to be easy of course ^_^ otherwise we can drop it.

1. i was amazed with the character that one can buy for daz studio: (freak5), i tried to do something similar into SOS to replace the (heavy/body builder), but seems it was more messy than i thought with the skeleton, animation, texturing (especially the norm-map), nifscop, and god knows what else. i mean i was really lost with the many tools that is needed to be used to get things done.

2. i know the (Victorplexus) is working on a huge project called (SAM), but i cant wait, can you guide me out to change the texture of horsecock into any other texture like say, an uncut one?

.... uh, please dont get me wrong, i mean i need a better understanding of why and how the shapes in Futahorse.dds looks like this (i guess thats basic texturing).

thank you.

and yes, another thing, but its away from my league and not sure if it should be here.

during any sexlab animation, the sack stood stiff along with the body degree, what is needed for the sack to go a little bit to gravity (Z)? and flaccid SOS to align upward with the body when its horizontal (X)? or down to gravity when the body side sleep?

thanks

I'm sorry I can't help you. I have a very basic knowledge about model editing and texturing, I don't know how to do that. I once tried fixing the seam in the horsecock textures, and I failed so hard that I had to reinstall windows 2 times.

About the sack, I am not sure if that effect could be accomplished by editing the SOS animations. HDT_PE would be another option.

Gah!  I was running fine with the latest version of SOS, and I had to go and install XP32 Maximum Skeleton 1.93a (nexusmods/26800/?) using NMM.  Almost everything works really, really great.  Except, I broke my werewolf form.  I CTD when I change to werewolf.  I have no other werewolf mods.  Any idea what the heck I did wrong?  Any idea what to reinstall?

I have a xP32 variant skeleton and I found that Realistic Ragdolls was the culprit. I had to move it to the top of the load order and it fixed the problem of the werewolf jaw becoming unhinged and arm skewed. Hope this helps

My NPCs are running around nude... it's bugging the heck outa me. Said NPCs come from Populated Cities Towns Villages and Immersive Patrol.

They're naked because they are not wearing the equipment they are given. I've been seeing to fix this issue for hours now and still can't find a proper solution. Please tell me someone knows how to do this... I don't want my game full of exhibitionists. How much rape there would be! O: Well, more of male pussies running away from old, naked grandmas wielding a dagger...

The compatibility list said SOS is compatible with SexLab if you turn off nudity on slot 52 (or so...). So how in the world do I do so?!

Most relevant installed mods:

• (Hothtrooper's Immersive Armors)
  • PCTV, Immersive Patrols
  • SexLab, Aroused, Lover's Comfort, Lover's Victim
  • SOS, obviously...
  • Also female animation mods, but I suppose their not that important for SOS...
Any help is greatly appreciated... :3

I finally wanna play the game again x(

P.S.: I suppose I could try to resort to the SOS Light version, but considering the loss... that's lame. ~

I don't think this is caused by SOS. Uninstall mods untill you find the conflict

I believe I found the incompatible mod. Due to additional errors that arose through an external program I haven't been able to check my entire modlist.

The mod is called "Undergarments for all." Quite obviously actually because it uses the undergarment slot...

Quick minor question - just updated to the latest non-beta version on the first page and the couple of Dragon potions I had in my inventory are gone.  Not a big deal, but is this juist an aspect of the version upgrade where I had to uninstall the previous version?  I'm thinking that was the cause and it removed all the potions I had from that.  I'm assuming all the ones I had in storage would be gone as well from that, so is there a command to get some added to my inventory to replace those?  Sorry if that seems a basic question, but I'm no expert on the mods and console commands.

hmm... I wonder at something. So I have Moonlight Tales installed and I was curious about getting the textures to work properly, because right now I use a vaguely hacky-and-deletey  way to persuade the game to just use one variant with a matching texture.

If I went through each variant and made schlong textures to match, how would I integrate the two mods? I can't script to save my life. If I create the resources, would someone be willing to put things together?

Hi... in the old version of the mod (I'm missing from the game from some months) I could change the size of the various schlong using the CK and editing the various "SOS_Gens1" etc... now it seems not possible. I tried to make the Smurf Average a little bigger (because is my favorite, but in the game is a lot smaller than the Regular using the same size), but it doesn't change in the game, even resetting the mod.

We cannot anymore change them or I'm making some mistake?

Thanks.

Does SOS still use Slot 52?  I ask because for female characters it makes the use of said slot impossible. At least when I used SOS a few months ago.  So some mashup armors, like uh. Brokefoots stuff, would be missing things cause they wouldn't equip.

Is there any way around this?

Somehow I have messed up my save game and the schlong bending keys no longer work.  If I start a brand new game, they work fine, it's just a problem in my save game.  I tried to "Restart SOS", but that didn't help.  I'm running 2.05.026.  Any ideas?  (Other than trying to find an older save game)

Somehow I have messed up my save game and the schlong bending keys no longer work.  If I start a brand new game, they work fine, it's just a problem in my save game.  I tried to "Restart SOS", but that didn't help.  I'm running 2.05.026.  Any ideas?  (Other than trying to find an older save game)

Try to uncheck all SOS related esp, make a save clean, recheck the SOS esp and load the clean saved game. Surely you loose the previous schlongifications but don't loose your advanced state in current game. Maybe it will works :)

Apologies if this was answered before on this thread; but I'm unsure if it was just because I used the spell 'Erection - NPC' that Vilkas would spam me with saying I was using magic during the fight; admittedly I sort of did previous to this part of that chain of the quest. Anyway I've gone ahead; since I wasn't really far in the game anyway, to restart and try completing the quest without anything active.

However should this problem occur without anything being done; is there a way I can finish the quest and such? I was able to 'complete' it but shortly after the Companions became agressive and abruptly killed me shortly after. I've heard of some Brawl bug; and been trying to get the Brawl Bug fix from NMM but have yet to successfully download it. I get the feeling that this probably counts as a brawl after all.

Thanks in advance for assistance in this matter, and again sorry if this was already discussed previous to this. Kind of tired of sifting through the 90 something replies in search of the answer in this thread >.<.

I have found the question asked a few times but never really found an answer, is it possible to change Hoth (follower mod) to a SOS body and if it is how? Its a cool follower mod, I am surprised there isnt some kind of compatibility patch already....anyhow, thanks in advance.

Not enough info. Read mod description, troubleshooting section.

Apologies if this was answered before on this thread; but I'm unsure if it was just because I used the spell 'Erection - NPC' that Vilkas would spam me with saying I was using magic during the fight; admittedly I sort of did previous to this part of that chain of the quest. Anyway I've gone ahead; since I wasn't really far in the game anyway, to restart and try completing the quest without anything active.

However should this problem occur without anything being done; is there a way I can finish the quest and such? I was able to 'complete' it but shortly after the Companions became agressive and abruptly killed me shortly after. I've heard of some Brawl bug; and been trying to get the Brawl Bug fix from NMM but have yet to successfully download it. I get the feeling that this probably counts as a brawl after all.

Thanks in advance for assistance in this matter, and again sorry if this was already discussed previous to this. Kind of tired of sifting through the 90 something replies in search of the answer in this thread >.<.

Install the Brawl Bug mod listed in SOS requirements and try again. That requirement is just for completing the brawl events. There are other workarounds, this is the easiest.

I have found the question asked a few times but never really found an answer, is it possible to change Hoth (follower mod) to a SOS body and if it is how? Its a cool follower mod, I am surprised there isnt some kind of compatibility patch already....anyhow, thanks in advance.

I really don't know why doesn't work. I tried to figure out the problem a couple of times and I couldn't.

I guess is something related to his race.

Does SOS still use Slot 52?  I ask because for female characters it makes the use of said slot impossible. At least when I used SOS a few months ago.  So some mashup armors, like uh. Brokefoots stuff, would be missing things cause they wouldn't equip.

This was fixed some time ago

Hi... in the old version of the mod (I'm missing from the game from some months) I could change the size of the various schlong using the CK and editing the various "SOS_Gens1" etc... now it seems not possible. I tried to make the Smurf Average a little bigger (because is my favorite, but in the game is a lot smaller than the Regular using the same size), but it doesn't change in the game, even resetting the mod.

We cannot anymore change them or I'm making some mistake?

Thanks.

Mmmm in the beta version those "SOS_Gens..." values are read only when the schlong addon is installed. The restart thing should work. Try to do a clean save only of the Smurf Average addon.

hmm... I wonder at something. So I have Moonlight Tales installed and I was curious about getting the textures to work properly, because right now I use a vaguely hacky-and-deletey  way to persuade the game to just use one variant with a matching texture.

If I went through each variant and made schlong textures to match, how would I integrate the two mods? I can't script to save my life. If I create the resources, would someone be willing to put things together?

No idea.

Quick minor question - just updated to the latest non-beta version on the first page and the couple of Dragon potions I had in my inventory are gone.  Not a big deal, but is this juist an aspect of the version upgrade where I had to uninstall the previous version?  I'm thinking that was the cause and it removed all the potions I had from that.  I'm assuming all the ones I had in storage would be gone as well from that, so is there a command to get some added to my inventory to replace those?  Sorry if that seems a basic question, but I'm no expert on the mods and console commands.

The update does not remove any potions in your inventory

help essence / player.additem *item_id* 100

Okay, things were going fine. I was running all of the revealing mods (Aoki's and the rest). Then I started getting holes in the crotch. Rather than futzing around to fix it, I just uninstalled them. Oh, btw, I'd just started running Skyre. Now I have some NPCs who flash their schlongs through their clothes. I'm running the latest version of SOS. What's going on?

I decided to try SOS again.  With mashup mods, or mods where you can pick and choose what pieces of armors you wear, it makes it so that I can only have the top, or pants on, for example.  I cannot have both. And it seems to be because of SOS. This is what I meant before, sorry.

Is there some way around it now?  I could be more specific if necessary.

EDIT: After reading another post.

Can I remove slot 52 off the armour in the CK? I dont use the revealing function or anything like that. Slot 52 being used on all armour is screwing other mods up that use underwear.

This is the problem.  Its messing with other mods that incorporates underwear and such. So I am wondering if there is a way around it?

I decided to try SOS again.  With mashup mods, or mods where you can pick and choose what pieces of armors you wear, it makes it so that I can only have the top, or pants on, for example.  I cannot have both. And it seems to be because of SOS. This is what I meant before, sorry.

Is there some way around it now?  I could be more specific if necessary.

EDIT: After reading another post.

Can I remove slot 52 off the armour in the CK? I dont use the revealing function or anything like that. Slot 52 being used on all armour is screwing other mods up that use underwear.

This is the problem.  Its messing with other mods that incorporates underwear and such. So I am wondering if there is a way around it?

The problem is the vanilla cuirass armour have all had slot 52 added to them. This stops any other slot 52 like underwear from being used at the same time. I also think it breaks W.E.A.R from frostfall, but that might be a seperate issue.

*Edit*

Ok so I just edited to esp to remove slot 52 off all the chest armour. It works with underwear no problem now. It also works with frostfall no problem now.

Haven't seen any issues so far. Any idea why slot 52 is added to all the armour's?

I'm having a bit of an odd issue as well; the standard 3 schlong types work but any other add-on is just permaundies.  I'm not even sure why it started happening, I just updated SoS and Devious Device addons since it had been a while.  I've tried reinstalling SoS and the addons but so far havn't had any luck getting them to work.   I thumbed through the posts here and found the update post for JContainers, but I don't use apropos or anything that uses it.  

Is there anything obvious I could be missing over here?

*Edit*

Ok so I just edited to esp to remove slot 52 off all the chest armour. It works with underwear no problem now. It also works with frostfall no problem now.

Haven't seen any issues so far. Any idea why slot 52 is added to all the armour's?

Because the schlong on the full version uses Slot 52, and some people think it breaks immersion just a tad to have a dick constantly clipping through the front of steel plate armor.

hi guys when i installed it with NMM and launched the game SKSE when i takeoff amor the game crash  first time & in 2nd time there was just the new body without schlong i don now why need some help to fix that  ..................thanks