i installed schlongs of skyrim and everytime i try to use it with sexlab the male isnt nude he is wearing the mods underwear how to fix this??

This is a known incompatibility between Sexlab's "auto free camera" MCM setting, and SL's strip feature and equipping armor afterwards, like SL's nudesuit or SOS schlongs. The schlong is being equipped but doesn't show up until the camera goes back again to normal mode

I figured out I could force the schlong to show up doing extra stuff in the scripts. Upgrade to the newest version if you didn't already and install one of the attached files.

Hi. I have questions. I just dl sexlab last week and use sos ver 2.03.10b. (I dl this loong time ago on nexus). I also use latest skse and skyui.

My problem is, why does sos animations, in which is havoc animations, wont work during sexlab anim. I mean, it will get hard and all, BUT it will not jiggle softly like i know it does while walking, running or jumping. Sometimes the schlong (accidentally) stayed soft during sex and i can see it jiggle softly, but while its hard its like a static piece of wood.

In sexlab rough standing animation, the schlong got left behind, i mean they were banging 1 meter away but the skin from the crotch stretched like a rubber band all the way to the schlong 1 m behind, completely static. The thing is i know its supposed to move cos i have seen videos where it jiggled during sex while the schlong is hard.

To summarize it, during sexlab anim, the schlong only has havoc jiggle while soft but not while hard. But in walking etc, both soft and hard have havoc anim/jiggle.

Do you have any idea why? Is it old ver of sos, or the video i saw was using sos light with schlong controller? What about you, does your pc's schlong moves while in sexlab anim?

As extra info, i use xpms, but with xpms extended's rig (only the rig, which is skeleton hkx), i put sexlab esp higher/above sos esp, and i already disabled sexlab nude skin and prevent slot 52 from being unequipped.

Thank you for replying.

Update to a newer SOS version, read the troubleshoot section in case of issues

I noticed a longer delay between entering the house, appearing there (while all other scripts will be initialized as AFT outfit changes for example and HDT High Heels kick in, because my follower home outfit includes high heels etc.). After all other scripts are finished (the schlong stays at size 1 for that time) the schlong resets to my personally adjusted size again.

I've lowered from 3 secs to 1 the time that SOS waits to re-reschlongify a character that hadn't been fully loaded. I think it's enough to fix the follower issue. Try this new file, if doesn't work better, then it may be the other scritpts doing their job

Using the newest beta, I turned off the potion drops but dragons and trolls still drop the Essence potions (hadn't run into any Falmer yet, so I can't verify that).  This is with a new game (fresh install of mods, including the SOS 2.05.024 beta).  I'll play around with it some more (as Roy says:  "turn it off and on again") and see if it still happens.

I actually only tested falmers summoned via console. I'll take a look

SOS 2.04.012 - followers fix v2 + fix underwear during SL.7z

SOS 2.05.024-BETA - followers fix v2 + fix underwear during SL.7z

What I always wanted to ask (and it might be answered yet already), do the two different size adjustments (size scale from 1-20 and from 0% to 300%) do affect schlong size in different way?

For example, the one method scales more into length, the other more into thickness ? or does it not matter at all, in that way that - let's say for example - 15% are the aquivalent to 1 in scale ?

Alright so I'm having a problem where I've had to remove the mod due to a bug with the underwear and all that, but whenever I go through the hoops of saving games, loading games, etc, SoS still shows up in McM with nothing under it. As a result, when I install it again and run it on my save, it's still completely bugged. It doesn't finish it's installation, won't let me set sizes, etc. Any idea how I can fix this? I really don't fancy starting all over again with this character just because of this mod. =\

I encounter something wired what might concern the revealing option.

I have SexLab 1.57, newest SOS Beta and SOS for Females installed. In addition I use Remodeled Armor for CBBE and HDT for skimpy female armors (vanilla replacer version, not stand alone). My armor and chestslots use the absolute default body slot (32, 35 as far as know).

I zipped the chest slot for my female player's RM dragonscale armor and Lydia's steel plate armor in Bodyslide 2 and set them both to revealing in the SOS menu. I have the feeling the modular zipping option in Bodyslide and the revealing thing might conflict somewhat. It's not a big issue, but whenever I load a save I need to unequip and equip the chest armor once for my player and Lydia to get the revealing option showing up again (schlongification works well, it's not an issue with schlongification, the schlongs are there, just concealed, not revealed). In addition my amulets won't show up, while I walk around with a zipped chest slot and revealed checked (they appear revealed too, they stay equipped). 

I wondered what could be the reason, it must have to do with the above two, or both options in combination, because the last changes in my game were installing the new SOS beta and using the revealing option and using an old Bodyslide 2 preset, but now I zipped the chest slots in addition (RM has tons of zip boxes for the most outfits). Nothing else changed.

To multiply the wiredness, after unequipping and reequipping the dragonscale armor for Lydia (AFT standard outfit) the amulet shows up for Lydia, but is still hidden when I do the same for my player char :-)

Just an idea, but can there be an offset ring for SOS to move the schlong base on the npcs? Would help with custom race skeletons making it easier to edit adjustments.

I see two possible answers:

Yes, anything is possible.

No, it requires advanced knowledge about animations.

Is there still hope to see Vampire Lords with schlongs?

I don't think so unless someone wants to do the job (meshes / textures conversions).

I already have the Vampire Lord SOS animations that VectorPlexus sent to me some time ago. I think he also has the meshes and textures, but I don't expect them. I guess VP is busy with real life or his new mod.

The easiest way I see for seeing the VL would be to adapt any other existing penis for VL and skin it to use SOS animations.

What I always wanted to ask (and it might be answered yet already), do the two different size adjustments (size scale from 1-20 and from 0% to 300%) do affect schlong size in different way?

For example, the one method scales more into length, the other more into thickness ? or does it not matter at all, in that way that - let's say for example - 15% are the aquivalent to 1 in scale ?

The resize is done by scaling the penis bones which makes the adjacent vertices shrink or grow in all 3 dimensions at the same time.The resize is done by scaling the penis bones, which makes the adjacent vertices to each bone shrink or grow in the 3 dimensions at the same time. It doesn't matter the way you resize the schlong (boost slider, rank system, racemenu plugin, or nifskope edits).

This is true only if the schlong makes use of SOS animations, which restrict the stuff you can do to the bones. If not, anything would be possible.

The algorithm that determines the scales in SOS Full is pretty complicated. Both the boost slider and the rank system are taken into account. Because this, I don't think there is an equivalence between both settings. Not sure though.

Alright so I'm having a problem where I've had to remove the mod due to a bug with the underwear and all that, but whenever I go through the hoops of saving games, loading games, etc, SoS still shows up in McM with nothing under it. As a result, when I install it again and run it on my save, it's still completely bugged. It doesn't finish it's installation, won't let me set sizes, etc. Any idea how I can fix this? I really don't fancy starting all over again with this character just because of this mod. =\

Read the mod description, troubleshooting section. Then provide the needed info if you want further help.

This is like "I bought you a car. I had to completely disassemble it because the windshield wiper didn't work. And now after assembling it back again, car doesn't work. Any idea?"

whenever I load a save I need to unequip and equip the chest armor once for my player and Lydia to get the revealing option showing up again

Enable your papyrus logging, load your save where the schlongs are concealed, use the debug spell on your character, and exit game. Post the resulting log file

I "accidentally" installed "norma"l and "muscular" types of penises. Now, I want to disable muscular, how can I do it without reinstalling the mod? Thanks in advance.

Just go to the muscular tab in the MCM menu and uncheck each box. Those schlongs will then never be applied to anyone.

No worries and it is just that simple. You're welcome.

What I personally do is assign different ones to different races. Like for muscular I leave them for the orcs and Dremora etc, and don't give them the default one. That way there is even more variety between the races.

whenever I load a save I need to unequip and equip the chest armor once for my player and Lydia to get the revealing option showing up again

Enable your papyrus logging, load your save where the schlongs are concealed, use the debug spell on your character, and exit game. Post the resulting log file

Here it is: http://pastebin.com/y1hVhjAu

As already said, I am not sure if this issue has to do with the zip options of body slot outfit meshes from Remodeled Armor. Especially the fact, that my amulets don't show up too, points in that direction....

What I personally do is assign different ones to different races. Like for muscular I leave them for the orcs and Dremora etc, and don't give them the default one. That way there is even more variety between the races.

To orcs??? They already have XXL dicks. :D But, you've right, its better to have variety.

That doesn't seem to work with werewolves. I had them unchecked on regular and muscular and they still showed up with regular dicks, of size 1 or something but still.

Any chance of making werewolf support optional like Morning Wood is now Belisario?

That doesn't seem to work with werewolves. I had them unchecked on regular and muscular and they still showed up with regular dicks, of size 1 or something but still.

Any chance of making werewolf support optional like Morning Wood is now Belisario?

you can uncheck werewolves. it worked for me.

As already said, I am not sure if this issue has to do with the zip options of body slot outfit meshes from Remodeled Armor. Especially the fact, that my amulets don't show up too, points in that direction....

Is lydia mounted on a cart?

If so, dismount and try again, and I'll think a possible solution to this. There are limitations to the schlogification for mounted characters.

If that's not the case, then SOS is thinking Lydia is on a cart, and I'll have more stuff for you to try, for knowing why SOS thinks these chars are on a cart.

Also, the debug spell

Is lydia mounted on a cart?

If so, dismount and try again, and I'll think a possible solution to this. There are limitations to the schlogification for mounted characters.

If that's not the case, then SOS is thinking Lydia is on a cart, and I'll have more stuff for you to try, for knowing why SOS thinks these chars are on a cart.

Also, the debug spell

Nope, not mounted and not cart driving. My player char and Lydia as a follower (AFT) were just standing around in Skyrim exterior near Riften. I rarely use horses (Convenient Horses) at moment in my game and used the cart only a few times in the beginning of my game to explore the major cities for fast travel. I use a special horse riding animation though http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50598/? but it's just an animation, nothing else.

I may add that I was trying around with saves and loading the saves again in interiors, exteriors, player char only, player char + 1 follower (not in follower mode, dismissed), player char + 2 followers around (not in follower mode, dismissed) and sometimes I succeeded in getting all schlonged and revealed, sometimes just a few and not all, but usually it fails for all. Maybe it's just papyrus stress? 

The issue does not occur when I load my saves from already being ingame. It only happens when I start Skyrim from the beginning by SKSE launcher.

To orcs??? They already have XXL dicks. :D But, you've right, its better to have variety.

It makes orcs more scary.

It makes orcs more scary.

Their one-handed skills are legendary. :wacko:

I have a new issue which I haven't found mentioned so far (but I admit I didn't read all the pages). To get rid of the double werewolf schlong, I disabled the erect mesh in SL Werewolves and just copied&renamed the basic mesh. Now my Werewolf follower gets an SOS schlong but when it gets into action, it bends 90 degrees to the right. :(