*Edit*

Ok so I just edited to esp to remove slot 52 off all the chest armour. It works with underwear no problem now. It also works with frostfall no problem now.

Haven't seen any issues so far. Any idea why slot 52 is added to all the armour's?

Because the schlong on the full version uses Slot 52, and some people think it breaks immersion just a tad to have a dick constantly clipping through the front of steel plate armor.

Well I haven't had any clipping so far.

If that is the case wouldn't it be easier to apply underwear to people? Rather than editing so many vanilla entries that plays hell with compatibility?

I thought that was why the underwear was in the mod? 

Can I remove slot 52 off the armour in the CK? I dont use the revealing function or anything like that. Slot 52 being used on all armour is screwing other mods up that use underwear.

It depends. Removing just the slot 52 will make the schlongs poke trough armors, removing also the SOS_concealing keyword will make SOS to treat the armor as a custom armor and it will add the slot 52 dinamically.

You can always use SOS light.

Okay, things were going fine. I was running all of the revealing mods (Aoki's and the rest). Then I started getting holes in the crotch. Rather than futzing around to fix it, I just uninstalled them. Oh, btw, I'd just started running Skyre. Now I have some NPCs who flash their schlongs through their clothes. I'm running the latest version of SOS. What's going on?

Not enough info. Read mod description, troubleshooting section

Does SOS still use Slot 52?  I ask because for female characters it makes the use of said slot impossible. At least when I used SOS a few months ago.  So some mashup armors, like uh. Brokefoots stuff, would be missing things cause they wouldn't equip.

Is there any way around this?

This was fixed some time ago

I decided to try SOS again.  With mashup mods, or mods where you can pick and choose what pieces of armors you wear, it makes it so that I can only have the top, or pants on, for example.  I cannot have both. And it seems to be because of SOS. This is what I meant before, sorry.

Is there some way around it now?  I could be more specific if necessary.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=808315

I'm having a bit of an odd issue as well; the standard 3 schlong types work but any other add-on is just permaundies.  I'm not even sure why it started happening, I just updated SoS and Devious Device addons since it had been a while.  I've tried reinstalling SoS and the addons but so far havn't had any luck getting them to work.   I thumbed through the posts here and found the update post for JContainers, but I don't use apropos or anything that uses it.  

Is there anything obvious I could be missing over here?

hi guys when i installed it with NMM and launched the game SKSE when i takeoff amor the game crash  first time & in 2nd time there was just the new body without schlong i don now why need some help to fix that  ..................thanks

Reinstall again overwriting all files? Read mod description, troubleshooting section

my SOS keep "schlong" npcs even when disabled that feature. How to fix this ?

Describe the problem better. Also read the troubleshooting section

The problem is I like the other features of SoS full. Light doesnt offer the bending etc for sexlab so they dont line up properly. 

However I want my female npcs to be able to wear underwear.

So removing slot 52 is the best compromise I guess.

Did a new clean save and got it working mostly!  But I cannot seem to get the underwear off. Ever.  Googling hasn't come up with much answers in regards to this. What am I doing wrong?

I have slot 52 checked in Sexlab and such.

Edit: I installed the latest version with NMM after waiting some time to ensure the save was clean, even started a new one. Going to check ESPs again anyways.

Edit 2: Sometimes it comes off.  Sometimes it does not. Double checking things again.

The problem is I like the other features of SoS full. Light doesnt offer the bending etc for sexlab so they dont line up properly. 

I use SoS full and my female PC doesn't have any problems wearing clothing that uses slot 52.

I use SoS full and my female PC doesn't have any problems wearing clothing that uses slot 52.

Well that is odd. I am using the latest beta version and mine is.

I got around it by removing slot 52 off the armour and wearing the male underwear.

Why cant you just add underwear to male npcs rather than messing with the slots? Like the system wet and cold uses.

v2.05.026-BETA

• Now SOS is able to recover itself from any problem with the stored data in the SKSE co-save.
  • Better warnings in case of missing requirements or savegame issues.
I am saving key info in the regular save just in case the SKSE stored data is lost. In this case SOS will recover the schlong addons and almost all the lost data will revert to default.

SOS won't break so easily, you'll need to work harder.

This in regards of the "where-are-my-schlongs" bug where while using any beta version suddenly no schlong nor schlong menus (MCM SOS general settings is OK).

Because I am assuming that this problem is caused by something you are doing in your installation. So the better thing you could do if you see this message 2014-06-16_00002_s.jpg

is to not let SOS restore its data. Instead exit the game and undo whatever you did.

This is the stuff that will reset to default:

- the revealing armors that were set up throught MCM will reset their status

- all settings in the schlong MCM submenus will reset to their default values

- NPCs won't re-schlongify until you change zone. Followers will need a special treatment: tell them to stay in place and then change zone, or change their schlong via MCM. That's because the reschlongification uses an SKSE event. And guess where the SKSE events are stored.

More about the possible causes and how to prevent the issue from happening.

Please report if you managed to lose your schlongs for another reason not listed here.

1 - the data stored in the SKSE co-save is not available for PapyrusUtil

SKSE and PapyrusUtil store their data in the SKSE co-save. The skse co-save is located in the folder with the regular savegame files. It has the ".skse" extension and its name matches the regular savegame file (".ess" extension).

Note that both files must have the same name. So after cleaning your savegame files with any tool, make sure you name them back to their original names, or rename the skse file accordingly.

The other cause is (was) JContainers, after upgrading to JContainers 0.67. There is a conflict between this particular version and PapyrusUtil. There is a fix in the JContainers thread.

2 - uninstalling PapyrusUtil

- and ignoring the warning that shows up

- and saving your game afterwards

If you reach this point, you really deserve the perma underwear. This particular case should have been resolved by distributing PapyrusUtil with SOS.

download.png

Click here to download this file

On new SOS v2.05.026-BETA, there is a way to add and use the old (from Beta 19 etc..) uncompressed textures ?  ^_^

how can i stop this mod from schlongifing every armor i have, even the one im wearing? it kept removing certain equipment that takes over that slot. and it's quite bothersome to click on 'Clean schlongified armors' every time my armor get schlongified randomly. 

my character is female, if that helps. 

Huh.. Im still looking for help with my problem about Addons for SOS here.

Cant get Lizard and Canine to work. If i use them, my character just wears underwear. If im using that Beastraces Patch for no underwear, it just gets worse with that hole.

Tried that equipable one, which works just fine.

Any ideas? Tried different versions of both SOS and that addon. Also tried a different skeleton. Dont know what could causing this.

What changed.

I got a new system and had to install Skyrim freshly. So i downloaded just about all mods i could remember using. There are some new mods there, but nothing that should get in conflict with SOS.

Will try to use SOS only now. But i guess it wont change much.

Actually it is something that is conflicting here. But i have to figure out what it is.

Devious Devices it is.

Even the Core addons are causing this. (Integration and Assets)

So... Now that i know what is causing it...

to-do-list-nothing.jpg

Done with nothing.

Devious Devices just has this Undies Underneath thingy. Changed it from Slot 60 to 61 and boom. There it is working again.

Im looking for more problems, but so far everything is working again.

I got around it by removing slot 52 off the armour and wearing the male underwear.

Why cant you just add underwear to male npcs rather than messing with the slots? Like the system wet and cold uses.

The underwear clips through some armors, particularly custom armors that haven't been modified specifically for the SoS body, like Immersive Armors.

Did a new clean save and got it working mostly!  But I cannot seem to get the underwear off. Ever.  Googling hasn't come up with much answers in regards to this. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I installed the latest version with NMM after waiting some time to ensure the save was clean, even started a new one. Going to check ESPs again anyways.

Edit 2: Sometimes it comes off.  Sometimes it does not. Double checking things again.

I seem to have the same problem though only when/if use the feature from sexlab submit to initiate sex. A workaround for me is during the scene I go into my inventory and equip/unequip the underwear. Yeah it takes away any immersion but eh.

Can I remove slot 52 off the armour in the CK? I dont use the revealing function or anything like that. Slot 52 being used on all armour is screwing other mods up that use underwear.

It depends. Removing just the slot 52 will make the schlongs poke trough armors, removing also the SOS_concealing keyword will make SOS to treat the armor as a custom armor and it will add the slot 52 dinamically.

Okay, things were going fine. I was running all of the revealing mods (Aoki's and the rest). Then I started getting holes in the crotch. Rather than futzing around to fix it, I just uninstalled them. Oh, btw, I'd just started running Skyre. Now I have some NPCs who flash their schlongs through their clothes. I'm running the latest version of SOS. What's going on?

Does SOS still use Slot 52?  I ask because for female characters it makes the use of said slot impossible. At least when I used SOS a few months ago.  So some mashup armors, like uh. Brokefoots stuff, would be missing things cause they wouldn't equip.

I decided to try SOS again.  With mashup mods, or mods where you can pick and choose what pieces of armors you wear, it makes it so that I can only have the top, or pants on, for example.  I cannot have both. And it seems to be because of SOS. This is what I meant before, sorry.

I'm having a bit of an odd issue as well; the standard 3 schlong types work but any other add-on is just permaundies.  I'm not even sure why it started happening, I just updated SoS and Devious Device addons since it had been a while.  I've tried reinstalling SoS and the addons but so far havn't had any luck getting them to work.   I thumbed through the posts here and found the update post for JContainers, but I don't use apropos or anything that uses it.  

hi guys when i installed it with NMM and launched the game SKSE when i takeoff amor the game crash  first time & in 2nd time there was just the new body without schlong i don now why need some help to fix that  ..................thanks

Reinstall again overwriting all files? Read mod description, troubleshooting section

I am having a problem with controlling my characters schlong it won't bend at all. I used erection spell and tried the keybins and still won't bend.

Use the debug spell

The slot 52 has been discussed previously. Do a search in this thread for an explanation of how SOS works in regards the slot 52.

Use SOS light if you can't afford losing this slot.

v2.05.026-BETA

• Now SOS is able to recover itself from any problem with the stored data in the SKSE co-save.
  • Better warnings in case of missing requirements or savegame issues.
I am saving key info in the regular save just in case the SKSE stored data is lost. In this case SOS will recover the schlong addons and almost all the lost data will revert to default.

SOS won't break so easily, you'll need to work harder.

This in regards of the "where-are-my-schlongs" bug where while using any beta version suddenly no schlong nor schlong menus (MCM SOS general settings is OK).

Because I am assuming that this problem is caused by something you are doing in your installation. So the better thing you could do if you see this message 2014-06-16_00002_s.jpg

is to not let SOS restore its data. Instead exit the game and undo whatever you did.

This is the stuff that will reset to default:

- the revealing armors that were set up throught MCM will reset their status

- all settings in the schlong MCM submenus will reset to their default values

- NPCs won't re-schlongify until you change zone. Followers will need a special treatment: tell them to stay in place and then change zone, or change their schlong via MCM. That's because the reschlongification uses an SKSE event. And guess where the SKSE events are stored.

More about the possible causes and how to prevent the issue from happening.

Please report if you managed to lose your schlongs for another reason not listed here.

1 - the data stored in the SKSE co-save is not available for PapyrusUtil

SKSE and PapyrusUtil store their data in the SKSE co-save. The skse co-save is located in the folder with the regular savegame files. It has the ".skse" extension and its name matches the regular savegame file (".ess" extension).

Note that both files must have the same name. So after cleaning your savegame files with any tool, make sure you name them back to their original names, or rename the skse file accordingly.

The other cause is (was) JContainers, after upgrading to JContainers 0.67. There is a conflict between this particular version and PapyrusUtil. There is a fix in the JContainers thread.

2 - uninstalling PapyrusUtil

- and ignoring the warning that shows up

- and saving your game afterwards

If you reach this point, you really deserve the perma underwear. This particular case should have been resolved by distributing PapyrusUtil with SOS.

download.png

Click here to download this file

On new SOS v2.05.026-BETA, there is a way to add and use the old (from Beta 19 etc..) uncompressed textures ?  ^_^

No.

Ive tried a few versions of this and whenever i try to extract it it says the files are corrupt so NMM wont read it, is there a working version somwhere?

Your problem is not the files. They all work, also with NMM.

There are no alternative versions.

how can i stop this mod from schlongifing every armor i have, even the one im wearing? it kept removing certain equipment that takes over that slot. and it's quite bothersome to click on 'Clean schlongified armors' every time my armor get schlongified randomly. 

Sure, use SOS light.

All armors equipped on schlongified characters are modified. What armor are you wearing? SOS shouldn't schlongify it unless you equip it on an schlonged character.

Anyway, use the debug spell on your character.

Huh.. Im still looking for help with my problem about Addons for SOS here.

Cant get Lizard and Canine to work. If i use them, my character just wears underwear. If im using that Beastraces Patch for no underwear, it just gets worse with that hole.

Tried that equipable one, which works just fine.

Any ideas? Tried different versions of both SOS and that addon. Also tried a different skeleton. Dont know what could causing this.

What changed.

I got a new system and had to install Skyrim freshly. So i downloaded just about all mods i could remember using. There are some new mods there, but nothing that should get in conflict with SOS.

Will try to use SOS only now. But i guess it wont change much.

Actually it is something that is conflicting here. But i have to figure out what it is.

Devious Devices it is.

Even the Core addons are causing this. (Integration and Assets)

So... Now that i know what is causing it...

to-do-list-nothing.jpg

Done with nothing.

Devious Devices just has this Undies Underneath thingy. Changed it from Slot 60 to 61 and boom. There it is working again.

Im looking for more problems, but so far everything is working again.

Yes, the horsecock plugin makes use of the slot 60 in addition of 52. That's because technical difficulties that I found. No idea about the other addons, guess it's the same.

I seem to have the same problem though only when/if use the feature from sexlab submit to initiate sex. A workaround for me is during the scene I go into my inventory and equip/unequip the underwear. Yeah it takes away any immersion but eh.

Most likely you are experiencing a bug in SL with the auto free camera. Disable it or use the last version of SOS which has a workaround for that.

I am having a problem with controlling my characters schlong it won't bend at all. I used erection spell and tried the keybins and still won't bend.

How interesting. Read mod description, troubleshooting section.

BTW, except a few people, you all suck in regards reporting issues with this mod.

I can troubleshoot any issue given the proper info. I don't have time nor will to ask you the specific questions to help with your specific issues. Read mod description, troubleshooting section. The first two paragraphs where is explained how to report any problem.

Don't expect any help from me if you don't provide, at least, the papyrus log, the debug spell output, and your load order.

Snip~

Sure, use SOS light.

All armors equipped on schlongified characters are modified. What armor are you wearing? SOS shouldn't schlongify it unless you equip it on an schlonged character.

Anyway, use the debug spell on your character.

Snip~

she's wearing guild duelist armor, bare version. i just remembered that i don't have this problem before i update to beta version, and i don't feel like downgrade it. oh well, it only remove couple equipment that is used for styling.

Not sure if this is the right place for this, as could be the frameworks fault.

Everything was fine, working correctly. Then they went for a change in position(automatic)

Suddenly she changed her mind and broke him? Well, she is Dragonborn, so I'm guessing she has super "I'm denying you" powers:

Odg81zb.jpg

oaCCiAh.jpg

I'm calling it "The Owwy!"

I am experiencing a problem.  I looked at the main post to see if there is a fix but I couldn't find one.

I had some issues with my game crashing in my inventory so after some troubleshooting I discovered the mod responsible and uninstalled it.  Then I ran the Skyrim Save Cleaner to get rid of From IDs and started Skyrim back up.  I can't remember the exact notification that came up but it was something like SOS failed to schlongify or something.  I stripped down and I had no schlong, just a big hole between my legs.  In the MCM, it says "No Schlong" and when I click "Change" there is no other option.  I tried the Restart SOS option and it in fact said "Actors and armors successfully schlongified but I still had the hole and listed as "No Schlong".  I am using the Ningheim race with the SOS addon.

I checked the files in the Mod Organizer folder and all four .nif files are in the subfolder (I only have one subfolder for the Vector Plexus Regular).

I turned on the debug spells, targetting myself and Faendal.  The screenshots are attached.

I don't know if the Save Cleaner accidentally took out some stuff it shouldn't have or what.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling SOS but it didn't fix it.  Any suggestions?  This is a really new character so I guess I could restart again.  I had just reached Whiterun with the initial Riverwood quests done (The Golden Claw, A Lovely Letter).  Level 6.

post-96296-0-37306400-1403771134_thumb.jpg

post-96296-0-83116700-1403771158_thumb.jpg

hi everyone  after reading troubleshooting section i tryed to fix my previous problem that i had yesterday i spent many hours on it installing and uninstalling

now i have  just one problem takeoff cloths is crashing the game . to know i'am using NMM SKSE launshing  thanks for any help  

hi everyone  after reading troubleshooting section i tryed to fix my previous problem that i had yesterday i spent many hours on it installing and uninstalling

now i have  just one problem takeoff cloths is crashing the game . to know i'am using NMM SKSE launshing  thanks for any help  

When crashes occur while undressing, usually (not ALWAYS, but usually) that means you have an issue with the skeleton - wrong skeleton used, or some mod overwrote the skeleton with an incompatible one.  If you are using a skeleton like XPMS or the XPMS variation here on LL (or any of the other various skeletons like Skullyrant's skeletons from Nexus), make sure you install the skeleton LAST.  Always.  Some mods install their own skeletons (mods like Realistic Ragdoll) so installing your preferred skeleton last makes sure you are getting the correct skeleton.  If you are using the default skeleton from a mod (like using SOS default skeleton that is installed), make sure you watch what is being installed by any mods you add after SOS.  They will tell you if they are overwriting the skeleton (file name always contains the word 'skeleton' in the name), and make sure you say NO to the overwrite.  Finally, if you are using a non-standard race, make sure you install the skeleton where that mod is looking for the skeleton.  Each race mod can be different so you'll have to do some investigation to see where to put the needed skeleton for that race.

BTW, except a few people, you all suck in regards reporting issues with this mod.

I can troubleshoot any issue given the proper info. I don't have time nor will to ask you the specific questions to help with your specific issues. Read mod description, troubleshooting section. The first two paragraphs where is explained how to report any problem.

Don't expect any help from me if you don't provide, at least, the papyrus log, the debug spell output, and your load order.

My apologies for the incorrect reporting.  With the posts from you and Derethevil I was actually able to figure out it was the new DD Underwear system messing with the other addons and fix it.  I'll remember for future reference the troubleshooting section do's and don'ts.

Okay, so, I have issues as described in the 'popular troubles' section and yet the fixes there do not work. I used to have the 'restart SOS' and 'remove SOS' buttons, but that was in an earlier installation. Since then, I have reinstalled Skyrim and all my mods. I tried reinstalling SOS to get the two buttons to show up, but still it did not work. Plus, I don't see the changing size option - only the percentage. So here is all of my troubleshooting help things:

Since I am a new member and can't post links, I've attached all the necessary pictures in the zip file.

Papyrus log apparently has a link in it, so that is also attached separately.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

post-447423-0-13534900-1403824593_thumb.jpg

post-447423-0-42969600-1403824594_thumb.jpg

post-447423-0-71927900-1403824596_thumb.jpg

post-447423-0-86132200-1403824597_thumb.jpg

post-447423-0-91727700-1403824598_thumb.jpg

post-447423-0-93789300-1403824719_thumb.png

Edited by jacobmarles

Hello all. I am new to this site. I love this mod and will be installing the game in a few hours. But as I have never put a mod on a game before I have a few questions.

I want the standard version of the mod, I installed the recommended Nexus manager to make it easier. But there is a small list of "requirements". Do I have to install these first? This is probably a stupid question as will most if not all of my questions seem to most. But again modding a game is completely new to me. Is there a particular order I have to put those required mods? Are they in a descending order already? Can NMM be used to install those mods also?

I saw a there is an update button, since I'm installing this mod new will it be the most up to date version? (btw I have no idea how to use the NMM, I'm hoping it's not to hard to figure out, But if anyone has a link to instructions on how to do this BOI I'd appreciate it.)

I notice also the erection spell require dialogue to be activated via MCM, what is MCM?

Also I really like the look of this mod, but have only seen "low-hangers" for the sac on guys. Some guys are usually "shriveled up" their sac looks more like an "egg", is there an option for this? Will there be?

Lastly, and once again I'm sorry some if not all these questions are noob, but I've never done this b4 so please be patient with me. I also figured if I'm as thorough as possible I will minimize or completely negate the possibility for problems. Thanks in Advance.

Edited by MetalAngemon