New version 2.05.031
  • Added translations for Japanese, Italian and Spanish (thanks Shiene and Tiranno_71)
  • Added new SKSE plugin (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll) that schlongifies vanilla armors (and DLC armors if found)
  • Removed all vanilla armor edits from the main esp file as they are no longer necessary (note the biped slot 52 is still in use)
  • Removed the optional DLC esp's from the installer as they are no longer necessary
  • Fixed a bug since v2.05.027 where slot 52 items would not stay equipped
  • Fixed a bug since v2.05.030 where NPCs whose armor was made revealing through MCM had no schlong when you meet them again after changing zone

First of all: thank you for this great mod and the update. I have one comment on following:

Quote from the main page: "INSTALLATION

SOS Full version

The main file is an installer for NMM, with screens and checkboxes to better allow for a simple and clean installation. When installing if prompted, say yes to overwrite, no update. How to use NMM if mod not on the Nexus

Answer: This version (2.05.031) especially and version (2.05.029) causing serious problem in my game if I follow these instructions. When using NMM, it tells me that the file is already exiting in SL 1.58b version and ask me to overwrite. When I overwrite it, I got a problem with "vcomp100.dll is missing". I do not know what it does, but afterwards I have to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (86x and 64x) and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 (86x and 64x)

The version (2.05.031) even doesn't "respect" installation procedure. overwiting existed files or not, it damages both, MV C++ 2010 and 2013. Reinstalling the same, doesn't help at all. I had to return to 2.05.029 version.

Let me emphasize that I did follow install instructions to the letter, exactly. I uninstalled SOS first in the game, and then by NMM. Made a clean save and then clean my save with cleaning tools and then loaded the game and save and install this mod.

First of all: thank you for this great mod and the update. I have one comment on following:

Quote from the main page: "INSTALLATION

SOS Full version

The main file is an installer for NMM, with screens and checkboxes to better allow for a simple and clean installation. When installing if prompted, say yes to overwrite, no update. How to use NMM if mod not on the Nexus

Answer: This version (2.05.031) especially and version (2.05.029) causing serious problem in my game if I follow these instructions. When using NMM, it tells me that the file is already exiting in SL 1.58b version and ask me to overwrite. When I overwrite it, I got a problem with "vcomp100.dll is missing". I do not know what it does, but afterwards I have to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (86x and 64x) and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 (86x and 64x)

The version (2.05.031) even doesn't "respect" installation procedure. overwiting existed files or not, it damages both, MV C++ 2010 and 2013. Reinstalling the same, doesn't help at all. I had to return to 2.05.029 version.

Let me emphasize that I did follow install instructions to the letter, exactly. I uninstalled SOS first in the game, and then by NMM. Made a clean save and then clean my save with cleaning tools and then loaded the game and save and install this mod.

Hi, strange issue yours, i've ever installaed SOS with NMM and never had this problem,. When I  install a new SOS update with it a window prompt saying that an old version has been detected and if I want to update (YES) or do the normal installation (NO) . Answering YES the old archive is unistalled (correcty) and newer replace it (U don't need to sort mod list again cause the new esp(s) take(s) the same position(s) of older one(s)) Loading the game a message telling that SOS is update appears. That's it. I think is not SOS fault.  :) Maybe something else or try to update the NMM at last version available.

I have latest 0.51.0 NMM. Downloaded it and install it yesterday.

Have to say that never before had these problems before these two versions. All worked flawlessly when being installed by NMM.

Forgot to say that I have SL 1.58b, SKSE 1.7.1, SKYUI 4.1 (uploaded a version from June, 9th 2014, after being hacked) FNIS 5.1.1.

Have to say that never before had these problems before these two versions. All worked flawlessly when being installed by NMM.

Forgot to say that I have SL 1.58b, SKSE 1.7.1, SKYUI 4.1 (uploaded a version from June, 9th 2014, after being hacked) FNIS 5.1.1.

I've same apps only my SL is 1.57. Maybe some conflicts with 1.58b?

Maybe. Don't know.

I saw SL includes a PapyrusUtil v23.

You can use PapyrusUtil from Sexlab (IE: don't overwrite its files when installing SOS)

The PapyrusUtil version included in SOS is v22, which requires exactly Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). No 2008, 2013 or x64.

Previous PapyrusUtil versions had another C++ requirements. Now v23 has no C++ requirements at all, I'll put v23 in the next SOS release

Well this doesn't have sense.

SOS includes the v22 version since v2.05.024. I don't see why the same files suddenly stopped working for you, and how reverting to v2.05.029, which also uses the same files fixes your problem.

What do you mean with "it damages both, MV C++ 2010 and 2013"? The only problem I can think of using PapyrusUtil v22 from SOS with SL 1.58b is that SL might stop working because it requires v23. In this case, use PapyrusUtil from SL.

The instructions for updating are: "For updating just uninstall SOS and install the newer version. No clean save required."

Quote; "I saw SL includes a PapyrusUtil v23. You can use PapyrusUtil from Sexlab (IE: don't overwrite its files when installing SOS)

The PapyrusUtil version included in SOS is v22, which requires exactly Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). No 2008, 2013 or x64.
Previous PapyrusUtil versions had another C++ requirements. Now v23 has no C++ requirements at all, I'll put v23 in the next SOS release"

Answer. Now, this makes sense to me. Thanks for explanation. I followed instructions that said, overwrite when asked. So I did it. Later on, I discovered that it was wrong to do that, and I fixed that. So the ver. 0.29 works fine for me.

Quote:"Well this doesn't have sense.
SOS includes the v22 version since v2.05.024. I don't see why the same files suddenly stopped working for you, and how reverting to v2.05.029, which also uses the same files fixes your problem.
What do you mean with "it damages both, MV C++ 2010 and 2013"? The only problem I can think of using PapyrusUtil v22 from SOS with SL 1.58b is that SL might stop working because it requires v23. In this case, use PapyrusUtil from SL.

Answer: Under "damaging" MV C++ I mean that I have to reinstall them, both, MV C++ 2010 and 2013 (64X and 86X). I apologize for using improper word, but it that moment that was the only one I could remember in English.Acctually it overwrote SL's Papyrus utility. My game didn't want to start without these. So, when I reinstalled SL 1.58b and then SOS 0.31, NMM didn't ask me to rewrite SL's files. It installed SOS without problem, but, as I said, SKSE icon reported missing xxx.dll.  So whatever I did, the game didn't want to accept 0.31 versions. (I had all 4 MV C++, 64X & 86X for 2010, and 64X & 86X for 2013),

Now, I don't know how to explain, but when I reinstalled SOS 0.29, all went flawlessly, and I could play the game again. I didn't do any extra work, just to do as I did before.

Maybe it will be good to add an expanded explanation of Installation procedure for the SL 1.58b users not to overwrite when asked, since it overwrites newer Papyrus Utility with older.

Maybe. Don't know.

SL 1.58b has some improvements, but it also has several problems, the most annoying is the rescaling on the actors during animations, Even Actor Height option on MCM menu is no longer disabled, is forcibly always active! :(

I went back to SexLab 1.57 and I keep it tight, it is a little slower, but otherwise everything works fine! ^_^

New version 2.05.032

• Added translation for Russian (thanks Huili)
  • Updated the included PapyrusUtil from v22 to v23

Thank you B3lisario. You're awesome.

Maybe. Don't know.

SL 1.58b has some improvements, but it also has several problems, the most annoying is the rescaling on the actors during animations, Even Actor Height option on MCM menu is no longer disabled, is forcibly always active! :(

I went back to SexLab 1.57 and I keep it tight, it is a little slower, but otherwise everything works fine! ^_^

Thanks for explanation my friend. I know some of the issues from Sl 1.58b but already get used on them and doing some tests on it. :)

Just installed 0.32 ver., and had no problem. Wanted to thank you again.

So where is this mythical tutorial for making custom races compatible? 
It isn't in the download section or even linked anywhere, just mentioned once in the original post.

I'm not interested in an add-on, just regular compatibility.

There's an option to Schlongify NPCs manually (which works perfectly), but that's so tedious to do for every custom NPC... presumably every time I start a new game. They have compatible meshes and skeletons, but SOS just doesn't recognize them on load like the vanilla races.

After installing the latest version of SOS, SKSE refused to run, TES5.exe stalled (Task Manager showed it as a process with zero CPU). And when I switched the StorageUtil.dll to a previous version, none of the above happened. The DLL's have different dates and sizes.  I've encountered the same problem with SexLab Framework with the same solution. A Goggle search only told me its something from Microsoft, there are many versions and that the SAVE file it generates can become huge. What is StorageUtil.dll, where does it come from and why are your using it?

Do I need a clean save to update from 2.05.030 to 2.05.032? I'm asking because the latest version doesn't have the DLC plugins.

No.

So where is this mythical tutorial for making custom races compatible? 

It isn't in the download section or even linked anywhere, just mentioned once in the original post.

I'm not interested in an add-on, just regular compatibility.

There's an option to Schlongify NPCs manually (which works perfectly), but that's so tedious to do for every custom NPC... presumably every time I start a new game. They have compatible meshes and skeletons, but SOS just doesn't recognize them on load like the vanilla races.

Maybe is this thing. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1189-sos-optional-files/ "building new addons".

Mmmm how many custom races are you using? I think I could do a MCM thing that does add a custom race to the "schlongify-these-races" list, but I don't see the scenario where you have like 20 NPCs from a particular custom race that you can schlongify all at once.

After installing the latest version of SOS, SKSE refused to run, TES5.exe stalled (Task Manager showed it as a process with zero CPU). And when I switched the StorageUtil.dll to a previous version, none of the above happened. The DLL's have different dates and sizes.  I've encountered the same problem with SexLab Framework with the same solution. A Goggle search only told me its something from Microsoft, there are many versions and that the SAVE file it generates can become huge. What is StorageUtil.dll, where does it come from and why are your using it?

It's a thing that stores info in the skse co-save file. The mod is called PapyrusUtil.

What other skse plugins are you using? List contents of Data\SKSE\Plugins

Your SKSE version?

Windows version?

Where did you get the working dll from?

Has anyone had an issue with the light version causing an infinte loading sceen and crashing in menu?   I do not have this problem with the standard version at all.  This seems strange because the light version has no scripts and I would prefer to use it.  But I have no problem with the standard edition.  Also I use BOSS Userlist Manager is there a reason so many people here prefer LOOT?

Thanks,

EBG

Has anyone had an issue with the light version causing an infinte loading sceen and crashing in menu?   I do not have this problem with the standard version at all.  This seems strange because the light version has no scripts and I would prefer to use it.  But I have no problem with the standard edition.  Also I use BOSS Userlist Manager is there a reason so many people here prefer LOOT?

Thanks,

EBG

It appears there will be no more update for BOSS. LOOT is its successor.

Better getting used to it now.

Thanks,

EBG

LOOT is the successor to BOSS.

BOSS is finished and is no longer maintained, plus LOOT's sorting algorithms are superior.

http://loot.github.io/

Current version (as of today's post) is 0.6.0

Thanks,

EBG

BOSS is finished and is no longer maintained, plus LOOT's sorting algorithms are superior.

When I use loot SOS doesn't works properly. "Hole in the hip" issues otherwise with Boss everything works fine.

Thanks,

EBG

When I use loot SOS doesn't works properly. "Hole in the hip" issues otherwise with Boss everything works fine.

I use LOOT and SOS work..

upload a couple of screens and the log of your load order