I got an interesting patch here. I've made a SKSE plugin that dinamically adds the slot 52 to vanilla and DLC armors.

There are no vanilla edits in this SOS esp file, which means:

- No compatibility issues with the Unofficial Skyrim Patches, or any other mod that modifies the vanilla records

- The revealing armor mods may be loaded before of "Schlongs of Skyrim.esp"

- Armors will show its localized name if your game is not in English --> actually this was the main reason for doing this

The plugin detects your installed DLCs and modifies their armors, so

- "SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp" and "SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp" are no longer needed.

Note that the slot 52 is still in use, this won't fix compatibility issues derived of the slot usage (IE: Frostfall). Although doing the armor edits this way is easier to make a "choose-your-slot" MCM setting (which still wouldn't fix the issue with Frostfall because its armor detection is a bit silly... there is a patch for Frostfall+SOS somewhere in LL, BTW)

Install over SOS version 2.05.030, say "yes" to overwrite (and "no" to update if NMM). It works with SKSE 1.6.16 or higher.

SOS 2.05.030 - less armor conflicts patch.7z

I dont' think SOS is doing that.

It only modifies size at game load or when you explicitly tell him so by its features like the MCM thing.

Check your installed mods that might do something to your schlong.

You're right, turns out Hormones decided to assert itself for some reason.

I'd like to add that "no rubber schlong" thing, because from the way it sounds it' remove the weird unnatural "bendiness' when a guy walks or turns around. But I have no idea how to add a piece to a mod. Can someone please help me? Do I simply use NMM? Or do I need to it manually?

...it would be nice if somebody (who have knowledges needed to) modify default meshes and textures to be compatible with favoredsoul  and sundracon bodytype ones. There are other textures body replacer for SOS that can't be used (black feet or something)!!! 

I hope somebody will do it! :)

i would use this except i dont like the fact it forces a body on you that is unnaturally musclebound. and thats BEFORE you look at the bodybuilder. all i want is something that makes men erect in the sexlab anims that doesnt use the nude suit options in the sexlab menu, if this would let me keep the male body replacer i already use i would be using it. hope someone can just do an erecting penis for sexlab that fits whatever body you have.

Guys! Who faced with a bug while on a mission for the thieves "Trinity Restored", when Brynjolf activates Armor Stone, he remains invisible his torso? Remain visible only Nightingale Boots, Gloves, Hood, and penis, which is suspended from the invisible body.

EDIT: forgot to say this should fix the bending issues at the start of Sexlab animations.

I tried the fix, but the problem of wrong erection of SOS penis in some SexLab animations is not resolved, unfortunately.. :-/

post-204983-0-99009800-1405547408_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-65676500-1405547428_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-94971200-1405547451_thumb.jpg is SL Double Penetration animation

rimpiang a little the old versions of SL, that did not have this bad issue with SOS penis :(

I got an interesting patch here. I've made a SKSE plugin that dinamically adds the slot 52 to vanilla and DLC armors.

There are no vanilla edits in this SOS esp file, which means:

- No compatibility issues with the Unofficial Skyrim Patches, or any other mod that modifies the vanilla records

- The revealing armor mods may be loaded before of "Schlongs of Skyrim.esp"

- Armors will show its localized name if your game is not in English --> actually this was the main reason for doing this

The plugin detects your installed DLCs and modifies their armors, so

- "SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp" and "SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp" are no longer needed.

Note that the slot 52 is still in use, this won't fix compatibility issues derived of the slot usage (IE: Frostfall). Although doing the armor edits this way is easier to make a "choose-your-slot" MCM setting (which still wouldn't fix the issue with Frostfall because its armor detection is a bit silly... there is a patch for Frostfall+SOS somewhere in LL, BTW)

Install over SOS version 2.05.030, say "yes" to overwrite (and "no" to update if NMM). It works with SKSE 1.6.16 or higher.

attachicon.gifSOS 2.05.030 - less armor conflicts patch.7z

Hi, I've installed this patch as you told, but i don't know why when I try to schlongify a tera armor it don't happens.

Guys! Who faced with a bug while on a mission for the thieves "Trinity Restored", when Brynjolf activates Armor Stone, he remains invisible his torso? Remain visible only Nightingale Boots, Gloves, Hood, and penis, which is suspended from the invisible body.

Problem solved installing the new version of SOS.

And now a skeleton edit. I've been fiddling with the skeleton stuff that controls how the schlong behaves to body movement, when you walk or jump.

I think it looks better if I remove the rotation thing completely, it looks more natural.

For you to test, I'm attaching an archive that overwrites the skeletons SOS needs (male, beast male, and werewolf) with these changes.

What I don't like of these edits is that I think nobody uses the skeletons included with SOS, since they are almost vanilla and right now almost every other skeleton has the schlong bones.

EDIT: forgot to say this should fix the bending issues at the start of Sexlab animations.

If you don't mind I add these LagBone changes to XPMSE.

I was having a bug was was driving me mad(I hate bugs) and I found the source of the problem after about an hour of checking mods.

I believe I can confirm SoS full 2.05.030 is not compatible with SMPC(Skyrim Misc Patches Collection) 1.55.

I did a lot of testing to check this and it seems if both of them are enabled, a bug occurs where in the starting quest when walking with Hadvar to Riverwood, he walks just through the entrance and stands there doing nothing, but only if SoS and SMPC are enabled.

If one or the other is disabled he walks normally to stand in front of the forge and talk to his uncle and the quest continues.

It seems more likely SMPC's fault, as Hadvar takes a slightly different walking route when SMPC is disabled vs enabled(both of these cases with SoS off).

Where he normally suppose to walk.

post-105340-0-21333200-1405625804_thumb.jpg

where he walks to and stands there doing nothing

post-105340-0-97646700-1405625782_thumb.jpg

my load order

post-105340-0-21025900-1405626575_thumb.jpg

And now a skeleton edit. I've been fiddling with the skeleton stuff that controls how the schlong behaves to body movement, when you walk or jump.

I think it looks better if I remove the rotation thing completely, it looks more natural.

For you to test, I'm attaching an archive that overwrites the skeletons SOS needs (male, beast male, and werewolf) with these changes.

What I don't like of these edits is that I think nobody uses the skeletons included with SOS, since they are almost vanilla and right now almost every other skeleton has the schlong bones.

Yeah they are just numbers.

I wasn't sure what to do with that skeleton changes as I had no feedback about them, was thinking of leaving them as an optional download.

I was having a bug was was driving me mad(I hate bugs) and I found the source of the problem after about an hour of checking mods.

I believe I can confirm SoS full 2.05.030 is not compatible with SMPC(Skyrim Misc Patches Collection) 1.55.

I did a lot of testing to check this and it seems if both of them are enabled, a bug occurs where in the starting quest when walking with Hadvar to Riverwood, he walked just through the entrance and stands there doing nothing, but only if SoS and SMPC are enabled.

If one or the other is disabled he walks normally to stand in front of the forge and talk to his uncle and the quest continues.

It seems more likely SMPC's fault, as Hadvar takes a slightly different walking route when SMPC is disabled vs enabled(both of these cases with SoS off).

attachicon.gifbug 02.jpg

attachicon.gifbug01.jpg

my load order

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

Left testicle is heavier, that diverts the NPC.

Or maybe it's a conflict with the changes done to Riverwood navmesh from SMPC and SOS - Shop. Not sure if this has sense, I know nothing about navmeshes.

Disable the shop and see how it goes. I think you can enable / disable the shop at will, there is no harm. Other than Bjorn Longsword being sad.

I did a lot of testing to check this and it seems if both of them are enabled, a bug occurs where in the starting quest when walking with Hadvar to Riverwood, he walks just through the entrance and stands there doing nothing, but only if SoS and SMPC are enabled.

attachicon.gifbug 02.jpg

attachicon.gifbug01.jpg

my load order

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

SMPC has a tendency to create a lot more problems than it fixes, which is pretty much to be expected from a mod that was created out of pure modder drama.

Yeah they are just numbers.

I wasn't sure what to do with that skeleton changes as I had no feedback about them, was thinking of leaving them as an optional download.

but is this issue ?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-102?do=findComment&comment=858560

Briar Heart don't equipped armor forsworn armor. I have SOS full 2.05.030 with SOS 2.05.030 - less armor conflicts patch v2.7z. Before with 2.05.029 not happened.

Like this?

JpzmWv7.jpg

USKP did something with Briarhearts recently, changing some mesh because hearts weren't showing up the right way or something. I don't know what happened but now Briarhearts are showing up in the nude when wearing armor, and when stripped - their bodymesh disappears. SOS issue is it?

I'm using .30 too but without the patch.

Briar Heart don't equipped armor forsworn armor. I have SOS full 2.05.030 with SOS 2.05.030 - less armor conflicts patch v2.7z. Before with 2.05.029 not happened.

Like this?

JpzmWv7.jpg

USKP did something with Briarhearts recently, changing some mesh because hearts weren't showing up the right way or something. I don't know what happened but now Briarhearts are showing up in the nude when wearing armor, and when stripped - their bodymesh disappears. SOS issue is it?

No, only naked torso everything else boots, etc he have. Sorry my english. And when pick your items the schlongs disappear leaving an hole.

Like this?

JpzmWv7.jpg

No, only naked torso everything else boots, etc he have. Sorry my english. And when pick your items the schlongs disappear leaving an hole.

i discovered this problem yesterday too. are you sure it is because of USKP?

Too when schlongify some armor work, but don't schlongify all same armor as 029 and i lleave the zone and when back already no schlongify anymore i open menu for schlongify again but is marked as schlongify i deselect to close menu and open menu for schlongify again. Sorry if I did not make myself clear.