Probably will never, ever happen, but I would love it if the schlong had better physics, i.e., flopped around a LOT more.  I mean, we got jiggy breasts on mods, so I figure it's about time we have jiggy schlongs. :)

That'd be pretty cool, but even moreso (and what might be easier to implement) is nut physics. In certain positions, they stick straight out behind the legs and it looks really awkward. Plus it'd be nice to see some balls smacking against butt-cheeks.

Probably will never, ever happen, but I would love it if the schlong had better physics, i.e., flopped around a LOT more.  I mean, we got jiggy breasts on mods, so I figure it's about time we have jiggy schlongs. :)

That'd be pretty cool, but even moreso (and what might be easier to implement) is nut physics. In certain positions, they stick straight out behind the legs and it looks really awkward. Plus it'd be nice to see some balls smacking against butt-cheeks.

Isn't that a Sexlab problem and due to the actual animation? I agree it's pretty annoying seeing balls stick straight out like that,

Add to the list of jiggle physics for guys: The way I see it, cock and ball more floppy, less slo-mo floaty, pecs that bounce when running if super muscular and pec bouncing as a flirty action.  and butts. When the big belly mods start appearing more, a belly jiggle for that. The Skyrim mesh/skeleton is horrible for even a simple flex pose though, the biceps get all stretched and twisted :/

Just upgraded to sexlab 1.57 from sexlab 1.39.  I did so with a new save.  I admit I am not using the latest SoS.  I'm using SoS 2.05.19 Beta.

I had a patch that fixed the bending penis problem for sexlab 1.39.  But now the problem is back again.  I can't find where I found this bending penis patch for SoS, but I'm sure someone somewhere knows, without me reading back through 92 pages on this thread.  I was hoping if I found the original post, that maybe there was another patch for sexlab 1.5+.

Hello

Ive been having some trouble with a texture replacement for the argonian race called Drachis Argonians Mod.

Now the SOS part works i can see the dick and everything works as intended but the underwear do not disappear, now i did find the SOS patch he created but that did nothing so could it be a texture problem or am i missing something else?

Also i did try the SOS no underwear for beast races but that did not remove them either.

So thanks in advance if someone can help me out with this and also sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place.

My NPCs are running around nude... it's bugging the heck outa me. Said NPCs come from Populated Cities Towns Villages and Immersive Patrol.

They're naked because they are not wearing the equipment they are given. I've been seeing to fix this issue for hours now and still can't find a proper solution. Please tell me someone knows how to do this... I don't want my game full of exhibitionists. How much rape there would be! O: Well, more of male pussies running away from old, naked grandmas wielding a dagger...

The compatibility list said SOS is compatible with SexLab if you turn off nudity on slot 52 (or so...). So how in the world do I do so?!

Most relevant installed mods:

• (Hothtrooper's Immersive Armors)
  • PCTV, Immersive Patrols
  • SexLab, Aroused, Lover's Comfort, Lover's Victim
  • SOS, obviously...
  • Also female animation mods, but I suppose their not that important for SOS...

Any help is greatly appreciated... :3

I finally wanna play the game again x(

P.S.: I suppose I could try to resort to the SOS Light version, but considering the loss... that's lame. ~

Edited by Zyrius

I might be wrong, but I think that latest SOS Beta is causing CTDs on loading my game. Here is my log file. Will you be kind to check this? Thanks.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

I don't see anything suspicious in there

I have a new issue which I haven't found mentioned so far (but I admit I didn't read all the pages). To get rid of the double werewolf schlong, I disabled the erect mesh in SL Werewolves and just copied&renamed the basic mesh. Now my Werewolf follower gets an SOS schlong but when it gets into action, it bends 90 degrees to the right. :(

Not sure if it's the same, it sounds like the known issue caused by how Sexlab moves the characters before the animations starts

I just got a message saying that my schlong addons are lost.  What do I do?

SOS version are you using? Did you just upgraded Apropos or JContainers?

Just upgraded to sexlab 1.57 from sexlab 1.39.  I did so with a new save.  I admit I am not using the latest SoS.  I'm using SoS 2.05.19 Beta.

I had a patch that fixed the bending penis problem for sexlab 1.39.  But now the problem is back again.  I can't find where I found this bending penis patch for SoS, but I'm sure someone somewhere knows, without me reading back through 92 pages on this thread.  I was hoping if I found the original post, that maybe there was another patch for sexlab 1.5+.

That patch is outdated. I think Ashal did some changes to fix that issue, you should report that on SL's threads

Hello

Ive been having some trouble with a texture replacement for the argonian race called Drachis Argonians Mod.

Now the SOS part works i can see the dick and everything works as intended but the underwear do not disappear, now i did find the SOS patch he created but that did nothing so could it be a texture problem or am i missing something else?

Also i did try the SOS no underwear for beast races but that did not remove them either.

So thanks in advance if someone can help me out with this and also sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place.

Screenshot. And read the troubleshooting section

My NPCs are running around nude... it's bugging the heck outa me. Said NPCs come from Populated Cities Towns Villages and Immersive Patrol.

They're naked because they are not wearing the equipment they are given. I've been seeing to fix this issue for hours now and still can't find a proper solution. Please tell me someone knows how to do this... I don't want my game full of exhibitionists. How much rape there would be! O: Well, more of male pussies running away from old, naked grandmas wielding a dagger...

The compatibility list said SOS is compatible with SexLab if you turn off nudity on slot 52 (or so...). So how in the world do I do so?!

• SOS, obviously...

P.S.: I suppose I could try to resort to the SOS Light version, but considering the loss... that's lame. ~

I don't think this is caused by SOS. Uninstall mods untill you find the conflict

2.04.013 and 2.05.025-BETA

Same changes in both versions:

• Compatibility added with SexLab. The PC schlong was not displayed upon being equipped after SL's strip, if SL's auto free camera setting was on
  • Fixed an issue with customized revealing armor where the characters would not reschlongify due to conflicts with other mods or quests. Basically, I've changed the way SOS detects if any actor is mounted on a cart
  • Fixed an issue where followers would not reschlongify upon loading a saved game automatically made after a zone change
This should fix some issues reported lately, and also includes a workaround for the "no schlong during intercourse" SexLab incompatibility when using SL's free camera with the strip feature and nudesuits or strapon or schlongs. Since nudesuits and strapons still have the issue, I guess SexLab will be fixed in a future.

I needed to change a couple of things that were in the SOS code since ever, related to how the schlongs are equipped, and how SOS detects if the characters are mounted in carts. Because there is a funny glitch when using a SKSE function on mounted characters. All SOS bugs are hilarious BTW, well, except the permaunderwear bug which is just boring.

So this time could be issues like schlong poking out armors, revealing gear not displaying schlongs, or funny stuff while mounted on carts or horses. Please report if you see any of those, or suspicious errors in your Papyrus logs (There should be none, suspicious or not). I've tested thoroughly all situations: player, npc, revealing by keyword or setting, concealing by keyword or MCM setting, vanilla or custom armor, upon loading a game, starting new game, main scene carts, and touring carriage mod carts

download.png

Click here to download this file

I might be wrong, but I think that latest SOS Beta is causing CTDs on loading my game. Here is my log file. Will you be kind to check this? Thanks.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

I don't see anything suspicious in there

I have a new issue which I haven't found mentioned so far (but I admit I didn't read all the pages). To get rid of the double werewolf schlong, I disabled the erect mesh in SL Werewolves and just copied&renamed the basic mesh. Now my Werewolf follower gets an SOS schlong but when it gets into action, it bends 90 degrees to the right. :(

Not sure if it's the same, it sounds like the known issue caused by how Sexlab moves the characters before the animations starts

I just got a message saying that my schlong addons are lost.  What do I do?

SOS version are you using? Did you just upgraded Apropos or JContainers?

That patch is outdated. I think Ashal did some changes to fix that issue, you should report that on SL's threads

Hello

Screenshot. And read the troubleshooting section

• SOS, obviously...

I don't think this is caused by SOS. Uninstall mods untill you find the conflict

I'm using the latest version of SOS 2.04.  I also installed the newest version of Apropos.

2.04.013 and 2.05.025-BETA

Same changes in both versions:

• Compatibility added with SexLab. The PC schlong was not displayed upon being equipped after SL's strip, if SL's auto free camera setting was on
  • Fixed an issue with customized revealing armor where the characters would not reschlongify due to conflicts with other mods or quests. Basically, I've changed the way SOS detects if any actor is mounted on a cart
  • Fixed an issue where followers would not reschlongify upon loading a saved game automatically made after a zone change
This should fix some issues reported lately, and also includes a workaround for the "no schlong during intercourse" SexLab incompatibility when using SL's free camera with the strip feature and nudesuits or strapon or schlongs. Since nudesuits and strapons still have the issue, I guess SexLab will be fixed in a future.

I needed to change a couple of things that were in the SOS code since ever, related to how the schlongs are equipped, and how SOS detects if the characters are mounted in carts. Because there is a funny glitch when using a SKSE function on mounted characters. All SOS bugs are hilarious BTW, well, except the permaunderwear bug which is just boring.

So this time could be issues like schlong poking out armors, revealing gear not displaying schlongs, or funny stuff while mounted on carts or horses. Please report if you see any of those, or suspicious errors in your Papyrus logs (There should be none, suspicious or not). I've tested thoroughly all situations: player, npc, revealing by keyword or setting, concealing by keyword or MCM setting, vanilla or custom armor, upon loading a game, starting new game, main scene carts, and touring carriage mod carts

download.png

Glad I was of help and glad you fixed it, downloading now.

You want hilarious things ? Install Enhanced Blood Textures, turn decals up into the sky, fight a bandit which schlong counts as revealed (but it is actually not visible because the armor mesh prevents visbility). Undress the corpse and look at a bloody schlong that looks like a virginity taker, freshly used. This already happens with the last Beta version. Actually it's not a bug at all, everything works just fine, as it should do. Undressing the corpse kills all blood decals (they were just attached to the outfit mesh), with the exception of the ones attached to the revealed schlong :-)

UPDATE: Just started Skyrim several times and loaded an interior and an exterior save (player char + 3 followers around - all with revealed schlongs and SOS - Arousal connection for erection state...to stress papyrus somewhat more) and it worked flawlessly, great job. All schlongifications succeeded for the adjusted size I formerly set in the SOS MCM, all schlongs revealed, every time.

Apropos newest has JContainers 0.67. There is a bug when upgrading to that particular version that makes the stored data in the skse co-save unavailable to SOS, not sure how.

Earendil made a patch to safely upgrade JContainers

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24777-jcontainers/?p=820048

About recovering the schlongs

- revert to a previous save, downgrade apropos to the version you were using, and upgrade again from that save using the jcontainer fix thing

or

- do a clean save of the schlong addons

I really hope this, and maybe doing a clean save of SL removing it completely, were the only causes to the "where-are-my-schlongs" beta's bug.

I really hope this, and maybe doing a clean save of SL removing it completely, were the only causes to the "where-are-my-schlongs" beta's bug.

Cleaning a save file (using this anyway) is wiping the schlongs for me. I can get them back by loading a save without any of the schlong-type esps enabled, saving, exiting, switching them back on and loading that new save.

Cleaning a save file (using this anyway) is wiping the schlongs for me. I can get them back by loading a save without any of the schlong-type esps enabled, saving, exiting, switching them back on and loading that new save.

Most operations from that tool should be safe. Which ones are you using?

The skse info is stored in a file with ".skse" extension whose name is the same as the real savegame file (.ess).

If you rename the ess file after cleaning, you also need to rename the skse file

Most operations from that tool should be safe. Which ones are you using?

The skse info is stored in a file with ".skse" extension whose name is the same as the real savegame file (.ess).

If you rename the ess file after cleaning, you also need to rename the skse file

That would probably explain it then. It automatically saves the cleaned save as "EDIT-[timestamp].ess"

Cleaning a save file (using [flexcreator's savegame script scalpel] anyway) is wiping the schlongs for me. I can get them back by loading a save without any of the schlong-type esps enabled, saving, exiting, switching them back on and loading that new save.

I literally came to this exact conclusion this very day, and had this exact solution working pretty well since long before I even suspected the cause.

It seems flexcreator's savegame script scalpel views certain scripts that populate the MCM as orphaned scripts, and removes them accordingly.

Out of my 200+ plugins, the only ones affected thus seem to be the SOS Addons (and only the addons - General Options and Player/NPC Settings are fine) and FNIS Sexy Move, and I'm not really certain about the second one :V

Edited by BeastOfMeatAndHair

Cleaning a save file (using [flexcreator's savegame script scalpel] anyway) is wiping the schlongs for me. I can get them back by loading a save without any of the schlong-type esps enabled, saving, exiting, switching them back on and loading that new save.

I literally came to this exact conclusion this very day, and had this exact solution working pretty well since long before I even suspected the cause.

It seems flexcreator's savegame script scalpel views certain scripts that populate the MCM as orphaned scripts, and removes them accordingly.

Out of my 200+ plugins, the only ones affected thus seem to be the SOS Addons (and only the addons - General Options and Player/NPC Settings are fine) and FNIS Sexy Move, and I'm not really certain about the second one :V

It looks like you are renaming the ess file and not the corresponding skse file, this would explain not seeing the menus. Same would happen to FNIS Sexy Move if that mod stores data in the skse co-save

to get back missing addons uncheck addon from load order (via NMM or whatelse) load savegame, save game (in another slot if u wanna keep old save). Re-Check the addon via NMM reload savedgame et voila' working again. (worked for me)

v2.05.026-BETA

• Now SOS is able to recover itself from any problem with the stored data in the SKSE co-save.
  • Better warnings in case of missing requirements or savegame issues.
I am saving key info in the regular save just in case the SKSE stored data is lost. In this case SOS will recover the schlong addons and almost all the lost data will revert to default.

SOS won't break so easily, you'll need to work harder.

This in regards of the "where-are-my-schlongs" bug where while using any beta version suddenly no schlong nor schlong menus (MCM SOS general settings is OK).

Because I am assuming that this problem is caused by something you are doing in your installation. So the better thing you could do if you see this message 2014-06-16_00002_s.jpg

is to not let SOS restore its data. Instead exit the game and undo whatever you did.

This is the stuff that will reset to default:

- the revealing armors that were set up throught MCM will reset their status

- all settings in the schlong MCM submenus will reset to their default values

- NPCs won't re-schlongify until you change zone. Followers will need a special treatment: tell them to stay in place and then change zone, or change their schlong via MCM. That's because the reschlongification uses an SKSE event. And guess where the SKSE events are stored.

More about the possible causes and how to prevent the issue from happening.

Please report if you managed to lose your schlongs for another reason not listed here.

1 - the data stored in the SKSE co-save is not available for PapyrusUtil

SKSE and PapyrusUtil store their data in the SKSE co-save. The skse co-save is located in the folder with the regular savegame files. It has the ".skse" extension and its name matches the regular savegame file (".ess" extension).

Note that both files must have the same name. So after cleaning your savegame files with any tool, make sure you name them back to their original names, or rename the skse file accordingly.

The other cause is (was) JContainers, after upgrading to JContainers 0.67. There is a conflict between this particular version and PapyrusUtil. There is a fix in the JContainers thread.

2 - uninstalling PapyrusUtil

- and ignoring the warning that shows up

- and saving your game afterwards

If you reach this point, you really deserve the perma underwear. This particular case should have been resolved by distributing PapyrusUtil with SOS.

download.png

It looks like you are renaming the ess file and not the corresponding skse file, this would explain not seeing the menus. Same would happen to FNIS Sexy Move if that mod stores data in the skse co-save

Forsooth, the script scalpel saves any cleaning done to a new save file, leaving the old one untouched as a backup. Simply copying the .skse file of the old save and renaming it to match the cleaned one has completely resolved the missing addons problem for me.

I will no longer feel exhausted at the mere thought of cleaning my saves :V

Gah!  I was running fine with the latest version of SOS, and I had to go and install XP32 Maximum Skeleton 1.93a (nexusmods/26800/?) using NMM.  Almost everything works really, really great.  Except, I broke my werewolf form.  I CTD when I change to werewolf.  I have no other werewolf mods.  Any idea what the heck I did wrong?  Any idea what to reinstall?

Huh... I cant seem to get other Addons like Lizard Addon to work. They show up in the menu and everything else works just fine. But if i check them and use them on an Argonian, they just have the underwear dressed. Tried an older version, same result.

Is there something i should know?

thank you [b3lisario] for taking care of SOS and keeping it dandy and updated.

i liked the new update very much. however, after your permission, as a personal use, i didnt like the underwear in the SOS, thats why i changed it with the jokstrap and exchanged the body texture with the one in bodyhair male 4k by mysticbinary82.

now, as i'm still totally noob (i guess thats the word), i would like to try and do couple of things, of course with your guidance/support -if possible-, if it appeared to be easy of course ^_^ otherwise we can drop it.

1. i was amazed with the character that one can buy for daz studio: (freak5), i tried to do something similar into SOS to replace the (heavy/body builder), but seems it was more messy than i thought with the skeleton, animation, texturing (especially the norm-map), nifscop, and god knows what else. i mean i was really lost with the many tools that is needed to be used to get things done.

2. i know the (Victorplexus) is working on a huge project called (SAM), but i cant wait, can you guide me out to change the texture of horsecock into any other texture like say, an uncut one?

.... uh, please dont get me wrong, i mean i need a better understanding of why and how the shapes in Futahorse.dds looks like this (i guess thats basic texturing).

thank you.

and yes, another thing, but its away from my league and not sure if it should be here.

during any sexlab animation, the sack stood stiff along with the body degree, what is needed for the sack to go a little bit to gravity (Z)? and flaccid SOS to align upward with the body when its horizontal (X)? or down to gravity when the body side sleep?

thanks

Edited by poisoned