So I have managed to Dl everything else but the SoS mod itself I don't get. There are a number of files to dl, I'm not sure what is needed and what is not. Addon, Building, Patch, DLC, No underwear, and shop are those needed to run the mod?

Also how do I dl them? if I right-click n "save target as" I try to put it on my desktop, says "file name not valid". If I open it I get a 'esp' file, but have no idea what to do with that. If anyone can please help me get through this last step I'd appreciate it.

I'm seriously confused which one is the full verion lol SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.04.013.7z there is two files with the same tag. One is like 29mb and the other is 51mb, so which one is the actual main one?

I only see one 2.04.013.7z.

The other one is 2.03.013.7z

Or, are my eyes finally failing me?

I'm seriously confused which one is the full verion lol SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.04.013.7z there is two files with the same tag. One is like 29mb and the other is 51mb, so which one is the actual main one?

I only see one 2.04.013.7z.

The other one is 2.03.013.7z

Or, are my eyes finally failing me?

my bad Lol I didn't pay attention to the .04 n .03 :v but which one is the actual full main version? because I installed the SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.026-BETA.7z and it supported werewolfs but the 2.03.013.7z isn't -_-

Answers to the noob questions:

>I want the standard version of the mod, I installed the recommended Nexus manager to make it easier.

Good start.  But before you do ANYTHING, make sure you can actually play your game before you start modifying it.  I can't tell you how frustrating it is to be looking for a problem in the wrong place.  Take everything step by step.  Only install 1 mod at a time and test before doing another.

Take lots of backups.  Everything is typically located in C:\ProgramFiles (86)\Steam\SteamApps\copmmon\Skyrim\Data.  Backup that folder frequently!  Multiple backups.  Hope you have lots of diskspace.  You will need it.

>But there is a small list of "requirements". Do I have to install these first?

YES!  You will crash in nanoseconds if you do not.  Do not even try to install SOS without the requirements first.  That's true for every mod.

You MUST have SKSE and SkyUI installed before you do anything else.  Probably 90% of all mods requires both of those.  They are used to allow modders to write code that Skyrim otherwise does not support.  

>This is probably a stupid question as will most if not all of my questions seem to most. But again modding a game is completely new to me. Is there a particular order I >have to put those required mods? Are they in a descending order already? Can NMM be used to install those mods also?

Install SKSE first and SkyUI second.  SKSE is a totally separate program, and cannot be installed with NMM.

SkyUI can be installed with NMM (recommended even).

Stop here.  Make sure you can actually start a game at this point after installing these and before you install anything else.  Otherwise you won't know where things went wrong.  You must start your game using SKSE, or the mods won't work and you will crash.  SKSE will install a separate link on your desktop.

Next install Brawl Bugs.  

>I saw a there is an update button, since I'm installing this mod new will it be the most up to date version? (btw I have no idea how to use the NMM, I'm hoping it's not >to hard to figure out, But if anyone has a link to instructions on how to do this BOI I'd appreciate it.)

"Click here to download this file" button takes you to another download page.  Click the green "Download" button on that page, then pick the version you want.  They are all numbered.  I suggest you start with the latest non-beta version, just until you make sure it all works.

How to use NMM...once you get it installed, it will ask you some questions.  I can't remember what they are, sorry, but hopefully you'll be able to figure that bit out, but if it asks if you want to classify your mods, say no.  It's just a pain, I think.  Click the "Mods" tab.  Click the blue puzzle piece with the green plus sign.  Find the mod you want to install -- this is the ZIPPED/packed file.  Do NOT unzip/unpack the mod first!.  This will be the .7z or .zip or .rar file.  Click Open.  It will load the mod.  But not activate it.  Open the "unassigned" tree in the main window pane and find your mod.  It will have a red x next to it.  Double-click it.  It will then install and activate the mod and it will change to have a green check mark instead of an X.  Some mods require you to answer questions, like SOS.  Most do not.

>I notice also the erection spell require dialogue to be activated via MCM, what is MCM?

MCM is a custom menu created by a specific Mod where you choose certain settings to be turned off or on, in game.  In your game, press the "ESC" key, the same one you would use to Load/Save a game.  Then choose Mod Configuration.  That's where the custom MCM menus are.  SkyUI can be configured here too.

>Also I really like the look of this mod, but have only seen "low-hangers" for the sac on guys. Some guys are usually "shriveled up" their sac looks more like an "egg", is >there an option for this? Will there be?

That's a whole 'other mod.  1 step at a time! :)  Seriously, there are a whole set of mods called racemenu, and there is an SOS addon to Racemenu, where you can customize the size of your balls.  Make them tiny or make them huge.  But it doesn't really change the "hang" or "shape" of them.  Just sort of scales them up or down.  This is a fairly advanced mod, and I would suggest you wait before you mess with it.

>Lastly, and once again I'm sorry some if not all these questions are noob, but I've never done this b4 so please be patient with me. I also figured if I'm as thorough as >possible I will minimize or completely negate the possibility for problems. Thanks in Advance.

you can PM me directly if you have issues.  I have no relationship with this mod, but I do remember being a noob and not understanding a damn thing and not finding anyone to help.  And I hate that.  

Welcome to the world of modding -- it's rewarding, but I promise that there will also be times when you will want to throw your computer through the nearest window.  Modding is BUGGY and so is Skyrim!  You *will* crash hundreds of times.  Sorry about that.

Also, if you do NOT have a legit, paid for, Nexus copy of the game, don't bother with mods.  That's not morality on my part, it's just the way it is, as the vast majority of the mods simply will not work on hacked games.

Quote: "SKSE is a totally separate program, and cannot be installed with NMM."

Answer: As a matter of fact, it can. I installed today Win7 64 bit, with SP1. That stupid Sp1 caused me a lot of trouble with MV C++, all versions. When finally got it to work, then SKSE was the problem. I did install it manually (extracting Zip files) to proper directory - and it didn't work. Then I installed it with .exe self extracting, still had a problem when entering the game, but when using NMM, problems were gone.

Before that, I reinstalled Win 7 64, SP1 and Skyrim again. Lost the whole day to make SKSE and SOS to work.

But the most surprising thing was that SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.026-BETA didn't want to work without additional installing of PapyrusUtilility v2_3. That wasn't the case in Win7 64 bit professional version. It worked perfectly. So it is a great deal of OS too.

Didn't know that NMM could install SKSE.  I vaguely recall having issues with SKSE on Win 7 64 as well at one point, a long time ago.  Something related to administrative rights. and the Game "Library" or whatever it is called.  I think I had to install it or run it the first time as administrator before it fixed itself.

Hello,

i got a small problem i can not seem to solve myself: Every schlongified character has invisible armor now. Instead of armor they just wear the SoS-underpants. If i remove the armor, the underpands get removed. Like the armor transforms automatically into underpants.

If i remove SoS, everything goes back to normal. If i install it again, the armor vanishes again too.

Some people might actually like this, i do not and i got no idea, why this is happening.

This does not happen on a new game.

Answer: As a matter of fact, it can. I installed today Win7 64 bit, with SP1. That stupid Sp1 caused me a lot of trouble with MV C++, all versions. When finally got it to work, then SKSE was the problem. I did install it manually (extracting Zip files) to proper directory - and it didn't work. Then I installed it with .exe self extracting, still had a problem when entering the game, but when using NMM, problems were gone.

Didn't know that NMM could install SKSE.  I vaguely recall having issues with SKSE on Win 7 64 as well at one point, a long time ago.  Something related to administrative rights. and the Game "Library" or whatever it is called.  I think I had to install it or run it the first time as administrator before it fixed itself.

NMM CANNOT install SKSE.  NMM can only install files inside the 'data' folder (data, data/meshes, data/textures, date/scripts, etc).  The exe and dll files for SKSE must be with the skyrim exe, which is 1 level above the 'data' folder, which nmm cannot reach.  You could take the scripts the come with SKSE and install those through NMM (since they go in the 'data/scripts' folder), but not SKSE itself

NMM CANNOT install SKSE.  NMM can only install files inside the 'data' folder (data, data/meshes, data/textures, date/scripts, etc).  The exe and dll files for SKSE must be with the skyrim exe, which is 1 level above the 'data' folder, which nmm cannot reach.  You could take the scripts the come with SKSE and install those through NMM (since they go in the 'data/scripts' folder), but not SKSE itself

You may be right. I do not possess enough knowledge of English to explain myself. Since you a better in the knowledge in this than me, I cannot contradict you. And I'm not saying anything against your arguments. All I know that all previous methods I used didn't work and when I used NMM, problem with SKSE was gone. Because of that, my logical explanation was that NMM could install SKSE. The lack of knowledge of certain terminology and programming eventually made my statement as false. And that's OK. I obviously made mistakes and I'm glad I'm corrected. What happened when NMM "intervened is beyond my knowledge and understanding. All I know that after that,SKSE started to work properly. Although I have to say that I never installed SKSE using NMM before. This was the first time as an act of a desperate man who tried to do all according what I found on our forum and some other forums and without result.

Nevertheless, thank you for clarifying this.

hI how do I increase the size of my character while in mid game ? I increase to 300 but my character does not change

Try reading the OP (from the Features section:

Potions to increase and decrease Schlong size. They drop respectively from Dragons and Falmers. Can be used by the PC or given to NPCs through dialogue (dialogue disabled by default, enable it in MCM). 10 size ranks available.

Also, look at the MCM for SOS.  You can set it yourself right there.  Assuming you have installed one of the later 2.04.xx or 2.5.xx_beta  versions - you can look at the change log (again, right in the OP), to see which version it was added to.

I am experiencing a problem.  I looked at the main post to see if there is a fix but I couldn't find one.

I had some issues with my game crashing in my inventory so after some troubleshooting I discovered the mod responsible and uninstalled it.  Then I ran the Skyrim Save Cleaner to get rid of From IDs and started Skyrim back up.  I can't remember the exact notification that came up but it was something like SOS failed to schlongify or something.  I stripped down and I had no schlong, just a big hole between my legs.  In the MCM, it says "No Schlong" and when I click "Change" there is no other option.  I tried the Restart SOS option and it in fact said "Actors and armors successfully schlongified but I still had the hole and listed as "No Schlong".  I am using the Ningheim race with the SOS addon.

I checked the files in the Mod Organizer folder and all four .nif files are in the subfolder (I only have one subfolder for the Vector Plexus Regular).

I turned on the debug spells, targetting myself and Faendal.  The screenshots are attached.

I don't know if the Save Cleaner accidentally took out some stuff it shouldn't have or what.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling SOS but it didn't fix it.  Any suggestions?  This is a really new character so I guess I could restart again.  I had just reached Whiterun with the initial Riverwood quests done (The Golden Claw, A Lovely Letter).  Level 6.

The folder where the savegames are stored. For each .ess file there is a .skse file. Part of SOS info is stored in the skse file. You or the cleaner renamed the ess file and not the corresponding skse file.

Rename or restore the necessary files, or do a clean save of all schlong addons (uncheck, save, check, load).

Okay, so, I have issues as described in the 'popular troubles' section and yet the fixes there do not work. I used to have the 'restart SOS' and 'remove SOS' buttons, but that was in an earlier installation. Since then, I have reinstalled Skyrim and all my mods. I tried reinstalling SOS to get the two buttons to show up, but still it did not work. Plus, I don't see the changing size option - only the percentage. So here is all of my troubleshooting help things:

Since I am a new member and can't post links, I've attached all the necessary pictures in the zip file.

Papyrus log apparently has a link in it, so that is also attached separately.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

The SOS script that controls the MCM menu is fucked up.

I'm interested in what you did to reach this point. It looks like you installed an older version of SOS over a newer one, or something like that.

Do a clean save of SOS and see if that fixes the menus. If still having issues, maybe you will need to do a clean save of SkyUI.

Is anyone working on replacing the "male briefs" with a "compressed initial state" model? (I think this means a new initial animation?)

Has this already been discussed somewhere?

What do you mean with "compressed initial state" model?

Can someone tell me what is new in newest Beta ...06? This is the 4th time I see that it has been updated, but when checked change log, there is nothing new.

The newest beta in the downloads section is 2.5.026 which was released on Jun 16.  Nothing newer since then.  The OP has the changes:

v2.05.026-BETA

• Now SOS is able to recover itself from any problem with the stored data in the SKSE co-save.
  • Better warnings in case of missing requirements or savegame issues.

This isn't really a problem, rather a nuisance I'd like to know how to "fix"

for whatever reason my schlong is constantly erect when i go "inside" or "outside"

I usually just use the control keys to make it go flaccid, but as soon as i enter or leave a building, bam, instant hard-on

when i use the SoS debug spell it says erection: FALSE, so I don't know why it constantly defaults to an erect position

Oh! Look who got a schlong.

hoth_s.jpg

Now Hoth is able to dress more stuff than just his outfit. This includes all kind of armors, and schlongs (still requires forcing a Schlong through MCM, or potion. As any other custom race)

This is a small SKSE plugin that just modifies some stuff in game's memory. No Hoth file has been modified.

Requirements: SKSE v1.7.0. Maybe it works with 1.6.16, didn't test.

Credits: hothtrooper44 for Hoth

There is a hoth.ini file in the Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins folder where you can choose if you want to use Hoth textures or your installed male textures. Check the image.

Source file:

#include "skse/PluginAPI.h"
#include "skse/skse_version.h"
#include "skse/GameObjects.h"
#include "skse/GameRTTI.h"
#include "skse/GameData.h"
#include "skse/GameSettings.h"
#include <shlobj.h>

IDebugLog	gLog;

PluginHandle	g_pluginHandle = kPluginHandle_Invalid;
SKSESerializationInterface * serialization = NULL;

const int DEFAULT_RACE       = 0x0019;
const int HOTH_FOLLOWER_RACE = 0x1D95;
const int NAKED_TORSO_HOTH   = 0x22FA;
const int SKIN_NAKED_HOTH    = 0x22FB;
const int NAKED_HANDS_HOTH   = 0x22FC;
const int NAKED_FEET_HOTH    = 0x22FD;
const int HOTH_BOOTS_AA      = 0x22FE;
const int HOTH_CUIRASS_AA    = 0x0D63;
const int HOTH_GLOVES_AA     = 0x0D64;
const int HOTH_HOOD_AA       = 0x0D65;

extern "C"
{

bool SKSEPlugin_Query(const SKSEInterface * skse, PluginInfo * info)
{
	gLog.OpenRelative(CSIDL_MYDOCUMENTS, "\\My Games\\Skyrim\\SKSE\\hoth.log");
	_MESSAGE("Hoth.dll loaded");

// populate info structure
	info->infoVersion =	PluginInfo::kInfoVersion;
	info->name = "hoth";
	info->version =	1;

// store plugin handle so we can identify ourselves later
	g_pluginHandle = skse->GetPluginHandle();

if(skse->isEditor)
	{
		_MESSAGE("loaded in editor, marking as incompatible");

return false;
	}
	else if(skse->runtimeVersion != RUNTIME_VERSION_1_9_32_0)
	{
		_MESSAGE("unsupported runtime version %08X", skse->runtimeVersion);

return false;
	}

// ### do not do anything else in this callback
	// ### only fill out PluginInfo and return true/false

// supported runtime version
	return true;
}

TESObjectARMA * AddAdditionalRace(int formID, TESRace * defaultRace){
	TESForm * form = LookupFormByID(formID);
	if (!form){
		return NULL;
	}
	TESObjectARMA * aa = DYNAMIC_CAST(form, TESForm, TESObjectARMA);
	FormHeap_Free(aa->additionalRaces.arr.entries);
	aa->additionalRaces.Allocate(1);
	aa->additionalRaces[0] = defaultRace;
	aa->additionalRaces.count = 1;
	return aa;
}

bool GetBoolSetting(char * section, char * key){
	char buf[20];
	memset(buf, '\0', sizeof(buf));
	GetPrivateProfileString(section, key, "1", buf, 20, "Data\\SKSE\\Plugins\\Hoth.ini");
	return buf[0] == '1';
}

void ModifyHoth(int modPosition){

_MESSAGE("Hoth mod found at load order 0x%x", modPosition);

int order = modPosition << 24;

TESRace * defaultRace = DYNAMIC_CAST(LookupFormByID(DEFAULT_RACE), TESForm, TESRace);

// set DefaultRace to HothRace's Armor Race
	TESForm * hothRaceForm = LookupFormByID(order | HOTH_FOLLOWER_RACE);
	if (!hothRaceForm){
		_MESSAGE("HothRace not found at %x", order | HOTH_FOLLOWER_RACE);
		return;
	}
	TESRace * hothRace = DYNAMIC_CAST(hothRaceForm, TESForm, TESRace);
	hothRace->unk280 = (UInt32)defaultRace;

// add DefaultRace to Hoth ARMO
	AddAdditionalRace(order | HOTH_BOOTS_AA, defaultRace);
	AddAdditionalRace(order | HOTH_CUIRASS_AA, defaultRace);
	AddAdditionalRace(order | HOTH_GLOVES_AA, defaultRace);
	AddAdditionalRace(order | HOTH_HOOD_AA, defaultRace);

bool bHothTextures = GetBoolSetting("General", "bHothTextures");

if (bHothTextures){

TESForm * skinNakedHothForm = LookupFormByID(order | SKIN_NAKED_HOTH);
		if (!skinNakedHothForm){
			_MESSAGE("SkinNakedHoth not found at %x", order | SKIN_NAKED_HOTH);
			return;
		}

// get Hoth skin armor. This is a copy of SkinNaked with other armor addons
		TESObjectARMO * skinNakedHoth = DYNAMIC_CAST(skinNakedHothForm, TESForm, TESObjectARMO);

// Add DefaultRace to Hoth skin ARMAs
		TESObjectARMA * nakedTorsoHoth = AddAdditionalRace(order | NAKED_TORSO_HOTH, defaultRace);
		TESObjectARMA * nakedHandsHoth = AddAdditionalRace(order | NAKED_HANDS_HOTH, defaultRace);
		TESObjectARMA * nakedFeetHoth = AddAdditionalRace(order | NAKED_FEET_HOTH, defaultRace);

if (skinNakedHoth && nakedTorsoHoth && nakedHandsHoth && nakedFeetHoth){
			// Remove all AA from SkinNaked, except Hoth's specific ARMAs
			FormHeap_Free(skinNakedHoth->armorAddons.arr.entries);
			skinNakedHoth->armorAddons.Allocate(3);
			skinNakedHoth->armorAddons[0] = nakedTorsoHoth;
			skinNakedHoth->armorAddons[1] = nakedHandsHoth;
			skinNakedHoth->armorAddons[2] = nakedFeetHoth;
			skinNakedHoth->armorAddons.count = 3;
		}
	}
}

void Serialization_Load(SKSESerializationInterface * intfc)
{
	DataHandler * data = *((DataHandler**)0x012E2CB8);
	ModInfo ** loadedMods = data->modList.loadedMods;
	UInt32 loadedModCount = data->modList.loadedModCount;

for(int i = 0; i < loadedModCount; i++){

if (!strcmp(loadedMods[i]->name, "HothFollower.esp")){

ModifyHoth(i);
			return;

}
	}

_MESSAGE("Hoth mod not found");
}

bool SKSEPlugin_Load(const SKSEInterface * skse)
{
	serialization = (SKSESerializationInterface *)skse->QueryInterface(kInterface_Serialization);
	if(!serialization)
	{
		_MESSAGE("couldn't get serialization interface");
		return false;
	}

if(serialization->version < SKSESerializationInterface::kVersion)
	{
		_MESSAGE("serialization interface too old (%d expected %d)", serialization->version, SKSESerializationInterface::kVersion);
		return false;
	}

serialization->SetUniqueID(g_pluginHandle, 884711709 + 227106889);

serialization->SetLoadCallback(g_pluginHandle, Serialization_Load);

return true;
}

}; // leaving extern "C"

If having issues, check these files:

- Users\*me*\Documents\my games\skyrim\SKSE\hoth.log

- Users\*me*\Documents\my games\skyrim\SKSE\skse.log

Hoth Schlonged.7z