As a reminder, the issue is that in some animations upon triggering a SexLab scene (not all animations either) the schlong's position/angles are wrong.

I've tried last sexlab + matchmaker, I think the alignment issues I saw are due to some or all the animations are suited for male bodies other than SOS. Hilarious eye socket sex btw.

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't use sexlab usually, just for testing things like this.

Can you reproduce the angle issues just with matchmaker?

Yes pretty much. Just about any plug-in to trigger sex through SexLab has this thing happening. Mind you (and again) it's not -all- animations, it's just some of them. In that Tech Support thread I started I noted just one of them as the example, and both the papyrus log and the screen-shot I posted are with that one animation happening.

But for example... the animation "Ap Skull Fuck" or whatever it's called, the aggressive blowjob animation from AP, that one doesn't have the issue (again this is just to mention -one- that does -not- have this issue).

Worth mentioning that this issue with some animations didn't happen the last time I played the game before my last break. At that point I believe I was using the SOS version that ends with 10 or 11, and can't remember which SexLab version was it but it was before 1.31. So like... the exact same animations worked perfectly then, and the Schlong's angles/positions were just right with the same setups.

As a reminder, the issue is that in some animations upon triggering a SexLab scene (not all animations either) the schlong's position/angles are wrong.

I've tried last sexlab + matchmaker, I think the alignment issues I saw are due to some or all the animations are suited for male bodies other than SOS. Hilarious eye socket sex btw.

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't use sexlab usually, just for testing things like this.

Can you reproduce the angle issues just with matchmaker?

Yes pretty much. Just about any plug-in to trigger sex through SexLab has this thing happening. Mind you (and again) it's not -all- animations, it's just some of them. In that Tech Support thread I started I noted just one of them as the example, and both the papyrus log and the screen-shot I posted are with that one animation happening.

But for example... the animation "Ap Skull Fuck" or whatever it's called, the aggressive blowjob animation from AP, that one doesn't have the issue (again this is just to mention -one- that does -not- have this issue).

Worth mentioning that this issue with some animations didn't happen the last time I played the game before my last break. At that point I believe I was using the SOS version that ends with 10 or 11, and can't remember which SexLab version was it but it was before 1.31. So like... the exact same animations worked perfectly then, and the Schlong's angles/positions were just right with the same setups.

The archives "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.03.010b.zip" and "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.01.7z" were the Nexus files. Most likely you were using one of them. Please get the old Sexlab version, install both, and see if they work well in your current setup.

I don't have the SexLab version I used to use anymore though, I completely wiped everything to 0 when I returned from my break, because what made me take my break was frustration due to crashes, incompatibilities and what not lol. I came back and decided to start from scratch. The oldest SexLab version I have now is 1.31, what I was using before updating to 1.35, and it's in 1.31 when I first started seeing this issue.

Something I was thinking about though... the last person I heard mentioning this controller plug-in for SOS... the only thing that keeps me from using that to work-around this issue is the fact that person said it doesn't save schlong angles per animations/stages D: Would it be possible to add such functionality to it? be able to adjust the angle of the schlong per animation set/stage and have it save just like SexLab saves your personal position adjustments?

I don't have the SexLab version I used to use anymore though, I completely wiped everything to 0 when I returned from my break, because what made me take my break was frustration due to crashes, incompatibilities and what not lol. I came back and decided to start from scratch. The oldest SexLab version I have now is 1.31, what I was using before updating to 1.35, and it's in 1.31 when I first started seeing this issue.

NOT FOR GENERAL USE

Something I was thinking about though... the last person I heard mentioning this controller plug-in for SOS... the only thing that keeps me from using that to work-around this issue is the fact that person said it doesn't save schlong angles per animations/stages D: Would it be possible to add such functionality to it? be able to adjust the angle of the schlong per animation set/stage and have it save just like SexLab saves your personal position adjustments?

No I'm sorry I have no interest in that. That mod is just the implementation of the SOS bending keys for using with SOS Light.

I think this is a job for the sex mods, not for SOS. SOS just provide the penis and the way to animate it, which you can test manually via console: player.sae sosbend6 or player.sae sosbend-2

Oks, thanks. I'll download that and give it a try soon. Should I test it with the papyrus logs on or? anything particular? I'm gonna have to uninstall the current SexLab and all the plug-ins that use it because I doubt any of them still work for such an old SL version. I hope at least Matchmaker works :P

Then have you tried to uncheck both Dual Sheath Redux esp files, or some other mods and see how it goes? I looked at the Patch Java thing and it does stuff with the armors, I am not sure what. SOS also does stuff with vanilla armors, maybe there is an incompatibility here.

I don't think it would be the cause of your issue, but I'm seeing skeleton stuff in your order list. Note that SOS provides a skeleton file and you should overwrite it only with another SOS compatible skeleton. Take a look at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169 or XPMS. They are compatibles with SOS and maybe have the skeleton options you want.

I'm already using SOS Basic one for my custom skeleton. 

In game when I tick off the option for NPCs to wear their shield behind their back, the problem seem to disappear. And guards schlongify normally with their armor on. So it's pretty much an incompatibility with Dual Sheath Redux. The Java patch (SkyProc) for DSR, is a requirement that I have to use.. because without the Skyproc patch my game crashes. =/

Hi.

So I'm having some issues with SOS and you're modified SOS Futa w/ CBBE mod. I am crashing like it is going out of style with the futa mod. SOS works perfectly fine when this mod isn't on. I crash when clothes come off, when they get put on, when clothes come off female NPC's and I'm clothed, when I get clothes off and a clothes female NPC is in the area, and a million other situations. I don't know what is causing the issues. I can't figure it out. I have XP32's max skeleton installed, I had it installed before SOS but I didn't let SOS overwrite the skeleton files. I don't know why this would be an issue either since SOS worked without crashing before.

I am beside myself at this point. Unless the futa mod is just so buggy on it's own it's causing all these crashes I can't figure out the issue.

Guest Grestorn

Solution for people who continue to have the "Hole in the Hip" problem

I kept getting that problem again and again and it was quite clear that it's related to mods modifying armora and the "SOS Revealing Armor" mod. 

As b3lisario pointed out, the problem is that armor mods can overwrite the "SOS_RevealingArmor" tag that's added by the Revealing Armor mod. And that tag is required for SOS to know whether to show the Schlong or not. 

The easy solution is to put the Revealing Armor mod further down in the load order, PAST all other armor mods. However, all attribute changes made by these mods to revealing armors are then lost. 

Important part for SkyRe (Skyrim Redone) users:

What I didn't realize is that T3nd0's fantastic Skyrim Redone mod is heavily modifying stock armors (but not clothes, that's why my mage's armors kept showing the schlong but not much else). Putting the Revealing Armor mod past the "reProccer.esp" would solve that, but then you'd lose all changes made by SkyRe to the revealing armor, which isn't really helpful either. 

Fortunately, T3nd0 has created this fantastic SkyProc tool which can automatically incorporate all mods and combine everything they to into one big patch, the afore mentioned reproccer.esp. 

You can download that ReProccer patch tool here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28467

Just start the patcher once, it will load all your mods, including SOS and SOS Revealing and create a new ReProccer.esp with everything you need. 

Of course, this is only valid and useful if you're using SkyRe, but that's a very good idea anyway :)

Hope that this is helpful to some people here. 

Hello. I downloaded and installed the mod and everything seems to be working flawlessly, except for one little thing.

After finding out how powerful the Ebony Warrior is, i decided to make him my personal bodyguard instead of fighting and killing him. The ebony warrior appears to be Redguard, but i don't think he is recognised as redguard by the game and thus his tool is quite small. How can i adjust his penis's size? Should i give him one of the potions sold in Morning Wood or something?

hello I am now having trouble with sos, has a hole in hip where penis meant to be. here is my sos debug.

Give him a schlong potion. If it doesn't work equip and unequip a body armor piece.

Seems none of the NPCs are schlongified in Falskaar, might be only on my side but they all wear the SOS undies when naked (same as SOS NPC in Riverwood).

No idea, I checked Falskaar esp file and it has no new races, so I guess Falskaar use vanilla races and they should get a schlong. Run the debug spell over one of them and see what is says.

Hello. I downloaded and installed the mod and everything seems to be working flawlessly, except for one little thing.

After finding out how powerful the Ebony Warrior is, i decided to make him my personal bodyguard instead of fighting and killing him. The ebony warrior appears to be Redguard, but i don't think he is recognised as redguard by the game and thus his tool is quite small. How can i adjust his penis's size? Should i give him one of the potions sold in Morning Wood or something?

yes dragon potions

"Extensible Follower Framework - Followers no longer automatically equip better gear in their inventory for the body slot."

Is there a fix for it?

No idea, is that caused by SOS?

Pardon my terrible English. :s

Could you do a support with Immersive First person View mod? The problem is that these modifications are not compatible, for example, if you use them with hot keys do not work,  if you put IFPV in the boot after  SOS in Nexus Mod Manager, and if higher, the game just crash.

No, I am not using that mod and I don't know what are the incompatibilities. Maybe at a later time
Correct textures aren't affixed to my PC's schlong as the below pic. How can I solve this issue?

Today I have upgraded SOS from 2.03.11 to 2.03.15 the latest version and I have been using Custom Races then I've also installed "SOS Addon Template" and customized it in a similar way that I had tweaked it on 2.03.11. But, my customization has caused an issue. While the customization on 2.03.15 a warning was appearred as "SOSModelChaeacter did not load animation Animation\soscustom00.hkx". I don't know what it meant.

On 2.03.11 textures had been correctly affixed by tweaking ArmorAddon on CK. But, on 2.03.15 it didn't work well.

pIXNw8k.jpg

And in my configuration Key Bending couldn't be effected.

Somehow, when I was rebuilding my Skyrim game today (managed to bork the meshes badly with no backup), SoS decided to not work anymore.

None of the men are getting out of their underwear right now. For a little while, I managed (don't know how) to get the NPCs out of their underwear, but my PC refused. Now the NPCs won't either. I have tried things for several hours and I can't make any progress.

Here's what Papyrus has to say:

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:15PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:15PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:15PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:25PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:26PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:27PM] Cannot open store for class "_arissa_inpc_behavior", missing file?
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:27PM] Cannot open store for class "chherdingquestscript", missing file?
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:37PM] warning: Property AMOTResetGeneral on script AMOTMenuQuestScript attached to AMOTMenuQuest (10002DB5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:37PM] warning: Property SavedVoices on script sslvoicelibrary attached to SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0B03DE97) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:40PM] VM is freezing...
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:40PM] VM is frozen
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:40PM] Reverting game...
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:41PM] warning: Property AMOTResetGeneral on script AMOTMenuQuestScript attached to AMOTMenuQuest (10002DB5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:41PM] warning: Property SavedVoices on script sslvoicelibrary attached to SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0B03DE97) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:49PM] Loading game...
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] VM is thawing...
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] [AUAConfigQuestScript <AUAConfig (1100DC53)>] INITIALIZED
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] SexLab Compatibility: 'Schlongs of Skyrim.esp' enabled
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] [AUAConfigQuestScript <AUAConfig (1100DC53)>] INITIALIZED
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scanning for supported plugins...
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "Falskaar.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 122
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.OnUpdate() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 157
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 123
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "Convenient Horse Herding.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 124
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 125
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 126
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 127
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "HothFollower.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 128
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "CompanionValfar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 129
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "CompanionArissa.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 130
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 131
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scan complete.
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] [AUAConfigQuestScript <AUAConfig (1100DC53)>]: Registered Auto Unequip Ammo at MCM.
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM]
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] =====Wet and Cold is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 261
 [alias Player on quest _WetQuest (14000D63)]._WetPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 29
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 273
 [alias Player on quest _WetQuest (14000D63)]._WetPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 29
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks - No Imperial.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 275
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks - Player Only.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 277
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 377
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 384
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "getSnowy.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 438
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "ClimatesOfTamriel-WinterEdition.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 448
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Skyrim Winter Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 448
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
 [AUA (1100C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40
 [AUA (1100C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73
[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:02PM]
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:02PM] =====Wet and Cold is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:16PM] ERROR: Cannot call SOS_Addon_Faction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [sOS_Config (24007F85)].sos_config.InitPages() - "SOS_Config.psc" Line 533
 [sOS_Config (24007F85)].sos_config.OnConfigOpen() - "SOS_Config.psc" Line 136
 [sOS_Config (24007F85)].sos_config.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 762
 [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (18000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 138
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:16PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (18000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 138
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp83"
stack:
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call SOS_Addon_Faction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [sOS_Config (24007F85)].sos_config.GetAddonIndexForName() - "SOS_Config.psc" Line 544
 [sOS_Config (24007F85)].sos_config.OnPageReset() - "SOS_Config.psc" Line 175
 [sOS_Config (24007F85)].sos_config.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 793
 [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (18000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 146
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [sOS_Config (24007F85)].sos_config.GetAddonIndexForName() - "SOS_Config.psc" Line 544
 [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (18000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 146
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp90"
stack:
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:52PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0B03CE6E)>]
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:52PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[0] with [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001348A)>]
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:52PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots ------------------------------
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:52PM]  NOTICE: GetByType(1, 1, 0, -1, False, TRUE)
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:52PM]    Found [1] Animations: Arrok Male Masturbation
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:54PM] ERROR: Cannot equip a None item
stack:
 [ (0001348A)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
 [Active effect 2 on  (0001348A)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnObjectUnequipped() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
stack:
 [Active effect 2 on  (0001348A)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnObjectUnequipped() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:55PM] ERROR: Cannot equip a None item
stack:
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:55PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationStart / AnimationStart_MatchMaker
[01/05/2014 - 11:45:55PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_MatchMaker
[01/05/2014 - 11:46:14PM] VM is freezing...
[01/05/2014 - 11:46:14PM] VM is frozen

And here's my load order (from NMM), in case you need it.:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
DBBookBounds.esp=1
_001_SelfFillingBookshelves.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
ClassicScythe_eng.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
female mannequins.esp=1
female mannequins in homes.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
Balanced_Magic.esp=1
Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp=1
SexLabNudesuitVariants.esp=1

Hi,

I installed the mod, everything seemed fine, but then after installing the revealing male armors from this site, I realized they don't work as they should.

The issue is, as soon as I put them on, the penis has no texture and it also puts the standard red underpants on.

I attached a screenshot (don't mind the distortion, Skyrim always does that with me...)

post-316903-0-93636700-1389027813_thumb.jpg

I bet it's just something obvious, so if anyone can help me, I'd be very thankful.

To make sure: Everything else works perfect, so I doubt I installed something wrong.

If you screenshots are coming out like that then I'd wager you have bigger problems with your system than just a missing penis texture.

Since that image is pretty unhelpful I'm going to guess it's because you don't have the 'better males' body mod.

What would be the easier way to make this compatible with the female addon? All the armor comes in two parts, the actual armor and a panty. Should be nice to show the female schlong with the panties off.

There is a revealing spell that may be useful for that. Look for it using the console

Correct textures aren't affixed to my PC's schlong as the below pic. How can I solve this issue?

Today I have upgraded SOS from 2.03.11 to 2.03.15 the latest version and I have been using Custom Races then I've also installed "SOS Addon Template" and customized it in a similar way that I had tweaked it on 2.03.11. But, my customization has caused an issue. While the customization on 2.03.15 a warning was appearred as "SOSModelChaeacter did not load animation Animation\soscustom00.hkx". I don't know what it meant.

On 2.03.11 textures had been correctly affixed by tweaking ArmorAddon on CK. But, on 2.03.15 it didn't work well.

pIXNw8k.jpg

And in my configuration Key Bending couldn't be effected.

It looks to me like you made some mistake in CK, take a look at the TextureSets where the textures are defined. I also see that message, SOS models use custom animations and maybe CK doesn't understand them.

Somehow, when I was rebuilding my Skyrim game today (managed to bork the meshes badly with no backup), SoS decided to not work anymore.

None of the men are getting out of their underwear right now. For a little while, I managed (don't know how) to get the NPCs out of their underwear, but my PC refused. Now the NPCs won't either. I have tried things for several hours and I can't make any progress.

Here's what Papyrus has to say:

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:15PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:15PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:15PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:25PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:26PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:27PM] Cannot open store for class "_arissa_inpc_behavior", missing file?

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:27PM] Cannot open store for class "chherdingquestscript", missing file?

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:37PM] warning: Property AMOTResetGeneral on script AMOTMenuQuestScript attached to AMOTMenuQuest (10002DB5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:37PM] warning: Property SavedVoices on script sslvoicelibrary attached to SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0B03DE97) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:40PM] VM is freezing...

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:40PM] VM is frozen

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:40PM] Reverting game...

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:41PM] warning: Property AMOTResetGeneral on script AMOTMenuQuestScript attached to AMOTMenuQuest (10002DB5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:41PM] warning: Property SavedVoices on script sslvoicelibrary attached to SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0B03DE97) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:49PM] Loading game...

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] VM is thawing...

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] SexLab Compatibility: 'Schlongs of Skyrim.esp' enabled

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scanning for supported plugins...

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "Falskaar.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 122

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 123

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "Convenient Horse Herding.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 124

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 125

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 126

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 127

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "HothFollower.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 128

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "CompanionValfar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 129

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "CompanionArissa.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 130

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ERROR: File "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (28020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 131

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scan complete.

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] InitWidgetLoader()

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:50PM] [AUAConfigQuestScript <AUAConfig (1100DC53)>]: Registered Auto Unequip Ammo at MCM.

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] =====Wet and Cold is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 261

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 273

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks - No Imperial.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 275

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks - Player Only.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 277

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 377

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 384

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "getSnowy.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (14000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 438

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "ClimatesOfTamriel-WinterEdition.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "Skyrim Winter Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[AUA (1100C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40

[AUA (1100C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73

[01/05/2014 - 11:44:51PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:02PM] =====Wet and Cold is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:16PM] ERROR: Cannot call SOS_Addon_Faction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:16PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp83"

stack:

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call SOS_Addon_Faction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp90"

stack:

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:52PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0B03CE6E)>]

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:52PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[0] with [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001348A)>]

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:52PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots ------------------------------

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:52PM]  NOTICE: GetByType(1, 1, 0, -1, False, TRUE)

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:52PM]    Found [1] Animations: Arrok Male Masturbation

stack:

stack:

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:55PM] ERROR: Cannot equip a None item

stack:

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:55PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationStart / AnimationStart_MatchMaker

[01/05/2014 - 11:45:55PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_MatchMaker

[01/05/2014 - 11:46:14PM] VM is freezing...

[01/05/2014 - 11:46:14PM] VM is frozen

And here's my load order (from NMM), in case you need it.:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

DBBookBounds.esp=1

_001_SelfFillingBookshelves.esp=1

AMatterOfTime.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

ClassicScythe_eng.esp=1

1nivWICCloaks.esp=1

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

Dr_Bandolier.esp=1

Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1

Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

When Vampires Attack.esp=1

female mannequins.esp=1

female mannequins in homes.esp=1

Headtracking.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1

Convenient Horses.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1

Balanced_Magic.esp=1

Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp=1

NoNakedComments.esp=1

SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp=1

SexLabNudesuitVariants.esp=1

You didn't install any schlong plugin. You need at least 2 SOS esp files, and the esm.

Hi,

I installed the mod, everything seemed fine, but then after installing the revealing male armors from this site, I realized they don't work as they should.

The issue is, as soon as I put them on, the penis has no texture and it also puts the standard red underpants on.

I attached a screenshot (don't mind the distortion, Skyrim always does that with me...)

attachicon.gifskyrim.jpg

I bet it's just something obvious, so if anyone can help me, I'd be very thankful.

To make sure: Everything else works perfect, so I doubt I installed something wrong.

That armor is not SOS compatible, that issue is normal.