Can some one explain to me: WHY does SOS keep saying i need to use the Sosracemenu option to adjust schlong size, while i can't even remember ever installing anny plugins for SOS or Racemenu???

Go to your \skyrim\data folder and see if you have SOSRaceMenu.esp

As i recall its added by the installer for SOS if you tick a particular option

Actually it is an installed option from the XPMSE installer.  It is an empty .esp that SOS looks for.  If it is installed, then SOS will use the schlong size/shape settings in the "genitals" tab of racemenu to set the PCs schlong size (various sliders available for customization).  If the .esp is not there, then SOS will use the normal size options within the SOS MCM.

welp... at first i was using favored soul erect for a long time... then on whim i decided to try SOS cuz i heard you can tilt the angle figued it would help with SL animations without having to completely move my player. tried SOS light.... but now curiosity makes me want to see what kind of insane things the full version has. this seems ridiculous and amusing.

question: does the schlong shop in riverwood look out of place, or does it kind of fit? 

welp... at first i was using favored soul erect for a long time... then on whim i decided to try SOS cuz i heard you can tilt the angle figued it would help with SL animations without having to completely move my player. tried SOS light.... but now curiosity makes me want to see what kind of insane things the full version has. this seems ridiculous and amusing.

question: does the schlong shop in riverwood look out of place, or does it kind of fit? 

Last I used it, it looked fine in RW.  There was a bridge behind the log pile by the mill and the shop was directly across the river.  Some say that ETAC (a village/small town enhancement mod) may interfere with the location, and there may be other mods that alter RW and affect it, though it's in a spot that most don't touch.  Personally, I stopped including the shop in the install because the NPCs sizes could be handled through the MCM and the potions dropped were just more things to schlep around. 

Is there a way that I can force SOS to not equip anyone with the UNP Schlong Addon unless I choose an npc specifically to use it? What I mean is that I want it to not be given out randomly at all by default without having to change anything in the mcm. Is there something I can change in the ESP to do that? or any method at all?

Hi there.

Currently I'm looking for a way to let NPCs keep their underwear on after they've been robbed off of their chest armor piece whilst sex scenes causes them to take them off.

When you loot a male corpse his underwear becomes visible for a moment and then disappears.

Because of this I thought there was some kind of control for when to take underwear off, but couldn't find anything in the MCM menu.

I've tried the Perma Undies mod but as the name suggests men now wear their underwear permamently ...

After some more searching the internet using google I've found SexLab's nudesuit option, but as I understand it it won't work together with this mod.

Is there some way to make this behavior work or should I look for another body replacer?

As an alternative I'd also take a mod that does what Perma Undies is doing right now, but only triggers when a NPC dies.

Hi there.

Currently I'm looking for a way to let NPCs keep their underwear on after they've been robbed off of their chest armor piece whilst sex scenes causes them to take them off.

When you loot a male corpse his underwear becomes visible for a moment and then disappears.

Because of this I thought there was some kind of control for when to take underwear off, but couldn't find anything in the MCM menu.

I've tried the Perma Undies mod but as the name suggests men now wear their underwear permamently ...

After some more searching the internet using google I've found SexLab's nudesuit option, but as I understand it it won't work together with this mod.

Is there some way to make this behavior work or should I look for another body replacer?

As an alternative I'd also take a mod that does what Perma Undies is doing right now, but only triggers when a NPC dies.

Look here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1047771.  However, it does not work with the most recent version of SOS (3.0+).

Found by doing a search for "underwear" in the search at the top of the thread.

Tried SOS a couple of years ago (or more, forgot exactly) and I just couldn't find a way to make Skyrim not crash or behave strangely with SOS installed. So I removed it and went with the "erect" body from Favored Soul instead.

Last night, I finally decided to try SOS again since there have been several version upgrades and I know it's in good hands now. I'm delighted to say it installed just fine and works fine as well.... all guys no longer have the same, identical dick and all my kills no longer have perpetual hard-ons. Yay!

However, I have a new dialog option with NPC's now, "Hey Stud," but when I click it and tell him I'm in need of a good fucking, he disrobes and that's the end of that. No further dialogs appear, and he doesn't give me what I so richly want, need and deserve: a good fucking.

I found this in the description: "NPC dialogs - SOS adds additional dialogue lines under certain conditions. They are disabled by default, enable them in MCM" but the only options I found for dialogs in MCM are Off and Campy.

The only other SexLab-related mods I'm running are SexLab Aroused (Redux), Spouses Enhanced, TDF Prostitution and the simple one with the "Irresistible" spells (can't remember the name of it- Matchmaker?).

Can someone please tell me what I need to do with the SOS "Hey, Stud..." dialog option to make something actually happen?

Tried SOS a couple of years ago (or more, forgot exactly) and I just couldn't find a way to make Skyrim not crash or behave strangely with SOS installed. So I removed it and went with the "erect" body from Favored Soul instead.

Last night, I finally decided to try SOS again since there have been several version upgrades and I know it's in good hands now. I'm delighted to say it installed just fine and works fine as well.... all guys no longer have the same, identical dick and all my kills no longer have perpetual hard-ons. Yay!

However, I have a new dialog option with NPC's now, "Hey Stud," but when I click it and tell him I'm in need of a good fucking, he disrobes and that's the end of that. No further dialogs appear, and he doesn't give me what I so richly want, need and deserve: a good fucking.

I found this in the description: "NPC dialogs - SOS adds additional dialogue lines under certain conditions. They are disabled by default, enable them in MCM" but the only options I found for dialogs in MCM are Off and Campy.

The only other SexLab-related mods I'm running are SexLab Aroused (Redux), Spouses Enhanced, TDF Prostitution and the simple one with the "Irresistible" spells (can't remember the name of it- Matchmaker?).

Can someone please tell me what I need to do with the SOS "Hey, Stud..." dialog option to make something actually happen?

The "Hey Stud" was originally just a way of getting the NPC naked and erect.  It was for mods that did not tie directly into the SOS system - ASX and AP from what I remember, but they may have added some SOS functionality since then.  Basically, if you have SexLab then that dialog is useless and can be set to OFF in the MCM.

The "Hey Stud" was originally just a way of getting the NPC naked and erect.  It was for mods that did not tie directly into the SOS system - ASX and AP from what I remember, but they may have added some SOS functionality since then.  Basically, if you have SexLab then that dialog is useless and can be set to OFF in the MCM.

Thank you for the reply! I'll just turn it off and use other tools to initiate sex, although there's something so straightforward about "I need a good fucking!" that strikes a chord in me... no beating around the bush (so to speak) :P and straight-up honesty.

hey ho, I was searching my way through google and found this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20847-sos-slot-52/

I have a similiar problem. Since I installed SoS  I can't wear explicit armourparts together.

For example the DragonboneBikini  I converted it to make it fit with my bodymod and when  I went ingame to equip it, everytime I put on the bra the tong gets unequipped and other way arround. 

I was wondering what might cause this and made some research.

Then I tried unchecking SoS and what can I say... It worked then. With SoS unchecked in MO I can wear the tong + bra at the same time.

So I started searching google for threads of the same problem. But all I found was this.

I am not sure but is this the same thing? Is a special itemslot preventing me from wearing both parts at the same time.

In this thread b3lisario wrote that this problem can't be fixed soon, but that was 2013. 

I am curious if there is a fix for this now.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Edit: googled a bit more and found this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24686-sos-and-slot-5232-ect/

but what about schlonged ones :/

I found a solution for my own question in another thread. ( since noone knew the answer here / or not wanted to reveal it to me :P )

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53858-dragon-bone-bikini-armor/?p=1354533

Why are My guys dickless?

I have installed the full version of SoS 3.00.004 with Vector Plexus Regular & Muscular, the SoSRaceMenu & the SoS - Shop, so far in My game only My housecarl in Markarth (lil dangly) & Cicero (HUGE) in Dawnstar has any kind of dick, all the others look like this..

post-16807-0-08922100-1445094215_thumb.jpg

Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance 

~ Vexy

Well then, I've downgraded my SOS version and installed the underwear mod found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1047771.

Whenever I loot a dead male they still have their undies (as long as you don't loot that, too) and when a scene starts they remove it on their own.

So far it works just fine.

Thanks for the help and whoever is looking for a solution for the same problem, here it is :)

Why are My guys dickless?

I have installed the full version of SoS 3.00.004 with Vector Plexus Regular & Muscular, the SoSRaceMenu & the SoS - Shop, so far in My game only My housecarl in Markarth (lil dangly) & Cicero (HUGE) in Dawnstar has any kind of dick, all the others look like this..

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-10-16 17-20-49-38.jpg

Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance 

~ Vexy

Have you gone through the "Troubleshooting" topic in the first post?

Answer: Of course not since you didn't post anything requested in that part of the first post so you fall into the "will be ignored" category.

Hi, im using SOS + SOS Female schlongifier together, but then all my armor pieces once worn it took up slot 52....making me cant wear the other pieces, can someone help? im using the lastest version also  :s

The way around it is tell SoS its a revealing armor which will remove the slot 52. Then you can equip the armor on without issue.

Well then, I've downgraded my SOS version and installed the underwear mod found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1047771.

Whenever I loot a dead male they still have their undies (as long as you don't loot that, too) and when a scene starts they remove it on their own.

So far it works just fine.

Thanks for the help and whoever is looking for a solution for the same problem, here it is :)

Thanx, I'll give that a try...

Hi, im using SOS + SOS Female schlongifier together, but then all my armor pieces once worn it took up slot 52....making me cant wear the other pieces, can someone help? im using the lastest version also  :s

The way around it is tell SoS its a revealing armor which will remove the slot 52. Then you can equip the armor on without issue.

thanks man :D neva knew tis