Well then, I've downgraded my SOS version and installed the underwear mod found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1047771.

Whenever I loot a dead male they still have their undies (as long as you don't loot that, too) and when a scene starts they remove it on their own.

So far it works just fine.

Thanks for the help and whoever is looking for a solution for the same problem, here it is :)

Thanx for the link, I certainly gave a good go of a try, it did not solve the issue however, as some would remove their underwear, of those half would be dickless as shown in the screenie in My 1st post, the others simply would not remove their undies and in both of those two cases it just didn't look right.

Again, thank you for the link, it was a good idea to try. :)

Where are the Equipable pubes for SOS males!?!?! 

I've never seen any ... would be fun. ;)

I wish I had the skill and such to do it bc I feel weird requesting it (more than once). I might have to look into creating it myself but for those who know how, I can't see it being that difficult or time consuming. I want it to cover up the seems with some of the more... eehh hem nontraditional schlongs.  

It isn't too difficult to adjust the Color changing pubes for Futanari in NifSkope to suit your tastes. I personally went with Y 2.000 and Z 4.000 to get the results seen in these images with the extra large pubes and the regular pubes (using Eric the Slayer as a model didn't really show off the color changing properties,though. My male khajiit character is just as pink and furry as my female one,so using him wouldn't have made much difference in how generally bad Khajiit are at modeling body hair mods of any kind):

post-197547-0-63656400-1445745218_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-31002300-1445745255_thumb.jpg

It isn't too difficult to adjust the Color changing pubes for Futanari in NifSkope to suit your tastes. I personally went with Y 2.000 and Z 4.000 to get the results seen in these images with the extra large pubes and the regular pubes (using Eric the Slayer as a model didn't really show off the color changing properties,though. My male khajiit character is just as pink and furry as my female one,so using him wouldn't have made much difference in how generally bad Khajiit are at modeling body hair mods of any kind):

attachicon.gif2015-10-24_00008.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-10-24_00009.jpg

Thanks for your suggestion, I have had that addon for some time now but my male characters can't equip them.... 

Thanks for your suggestion, I have had that addon for some time now but my male characters can't equip them.... 

You still have to adjust the esp file to enable that. I could just post that now and leave personal mesh adjustments to everyone else.

I could post my own adjustments as a starting point while I am at it so I will.

WearablePubes.esp

Manscaping meshes.7z

You still have to adjust the esp file to enable that. I could just post that now and leave personal mesh adjustments to everyone else.

I could post my own adjustments as a starting point while I am at it so I will.

attachicon.gifWearablePubes.esp

attachicon.gifManscaping meshes.7z

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it.

Guest endgameaddiction

I have 2 questions.

1. I'm using XPMSE 3.2.1. Should i check the "install male skeletons" in the SOS installer and overwrite XPMSE?

2. When install XPMSE, Should i check the "XPMSE3 Plugin-Schlongs of Skyrim Compatibility Patch in the XPMSE installer?

For the first question; I wouldn't overwrite XPMSE skeleton. And with that, make sure you keep xpmse below SOS so nothing overwrites it.

For the second question; that option is if you want the plugin that adds the sliders for genital scaling in RaceMenu. This allows you to scale the anatomy much more than what SOS MCM does. This is of course optional.

I have 2 questions.

1. I'm using XPMSE 3.2.1. Should i check the "install male skeletons" in the SOS installer and overwrite XPMSE?

2. When install XPMSE, Should i check the "XPMSE3 Plugin-Schlongs of Skyrim Compatibility Patch in the XPMSE installer?

For the first question; I wouldn't overwrite XPMSE skeleton. And with that, make sure you keep xpmse below SOS so nothing overwrites it.

For the second question; that option is if you want the plugin that adds the sliders for genital scaling in RaceMenu. This allows you to scale the anatomy much more than what SOS MCM does. This is of course optional.

Thank you so much!

I'm not sure how to search for this kind of question to have been asked before, so:

Is there a version of SoS Light that has normal-sized schlongs? I don't think I need any of the extra functions of the Full version - just for dudes to not have child penises.

Edit: Oops, found the answer here. And it's "DIY".

^ You are using SOS together with SAM?! That's your problem, they are NOT compatible, choose one or another not both!

No, I installed SAM(prior to deleting SOS ofc) after this bug occured just to see if it would be different and turned out it was affected as well.

Weird, it's almost like people just skip right over the Troubleshooting section on the main page.

I genuinely read it whole, still can't identify the problem, I already had the latest SOS version with XP32 Extended skeleton(also tried XPMS with no effect), ran it though FNIS, but nothing seems to help.

For those who want normal-sized schlongs for SoS Light, but don't want to fiddle with Nifskope, here are two male skeletons (skeleton and skeletonbeast) made from XPMSE v3.21 (you still need everything else from XPMSE). The archive can be installed with MO (recommended) or NMM and needs to override the original XPMSE skeletons.

Size-wise, I set the genital scale to 1.2 and the scrotum scale to 1.3. It's still slightly smaller than what I think is average, but I thought it would be acceptable to more people this way while still looking normal. Also because SoS schlongs really increase in length when fully erect, so making their base size bigger would make erections way too long. This is all using Smurf's Average Schlong, so it might look different with other two schlong choices.

PS: But definitely huge, massively oversized thanks to Dreamweaver for excellent instructions on how to do this.

Normal-Sized Schlongs for SoS Light.7z

Why does the SOS mod menu keep disappearing whenever I make a change to my mods?

This is so frustrating. It's not even by changing my mods, it's just by simply exiting the game. As soon as I do, both the SOS and Sexlab Dialogues Mod menu's will disappear. To fix it, I have to uninstall Sos and Dialogues, go into my savegame and resave it, and then reinstall them. Then they will appear again. Until I Exit the game. In which case I have to do it again. Meaning every time I want to play Skyrim, I have to go through this process. 

I'm assuming this is just a bug on my part seeing as how no one else has reported this, but I have no fucking clue what's causing this.

EDIT: Ok so after a couple hours of gameplay, the mod menu's reapearred. Permanently. Great. So I thought everything was fine until I found out that as a result of SOS reappearing, Creature Framework stopped working. Awesome.

EDIT2: Ok so after a few reinstalls and a bit of tinkering I finally got them all working.