I've actually tried exiting the MCM by both using the ESC and the TAB key, but didn't made any difference. Are you sure that feature works with the latest version (3.0) and also, does it work for all types of armors or just for non-vanilla ones?

I haven't played Skyrim for a few weeks, and I'd been using SOS light for a while anyway, but it definitely was working with the current full version for me when I last used it.

I think what SOS full does is to effectively add slot 52 to everything that uses the body slot (32) by default - though whether it adds it to the armour/clothing itself or to its add-on I don't know. To remove 52 from anything using the body slot you have to be wearing it, then go into the MCM and set it as revealing. That's how it's supposed to work, at least. And it should work for anything using slot 32, vanilla or mods. It should also set all the same type of armour when you change one. So if you set a leather cuirass as revealing, all leather cuirasses in the game should be changed to match - with the possible exception of enchanted ones.

But yeah. Other than the occasional time when exiting the menu seemed to cancel it, it was working for me with the latest version.

When you installed SoS, did you select the option to install the skeleton? Do you also use the XPMSE or XPMS skeleton?

If you do use one of those XPMS  skeletons, try doing a re-configure of the SoS mod package and choose not to use the SoS skeleton.

If you don't use a skeleton like the XPMSE, possibly try using one of those. I think it may actually be scripts in the skeleton mod that adds the genital sliders, not SoS or Racemenu.

I am a bit confused at the moment. I have the latest version of SKSE, SkyUI, SOS, SOS Revealing Armors, and MCM version 4. While all of the models and whatnot work fine and I can pretty much manipulate most things. Inside of MCM, any time I try to adjust a size slider, or a chance slider, or something similar. It just opens up and reads with 'NaN' in place of a number and the slide cannot be manipulated. Skeletons from SoS are installed. Clicking Accept causes a CTD.

Update:

I loaded everything up again, only loading the bare essentials, SkyUI and SoS and it still simply does not work

As it happens, I have a problem too. I upgraded the mod to the latest version, but for some reason no menu appears in the game, nor do the actors' models change, they just stay vanilla. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times, both manually and with the mod manager, but to no avail. Should anyone either tell me what the problem is, or correct a mistake I may have made, I'd be most grateful.

Thank you in advance for the attention, lads.

EDIT: I have SKSE, PapyrusUtil, MCM, SkyUI and supported skeletons, in case you were wondering.

I think MCM is not a separate mod, but is included in SkyUI. If you're installing an independent MCM mod, remove that.

Well, the menus still don't appear, and that doesn't solve the models issues, but now if I type help "schlong" in the console I can find something related, like potions. I've also noticed that when I install the mod it doesn't ask me to overwrite any sort of meshes.

Decided to give this a try but I think I'm missing something.  I installed the mod and it seems to work but my male character's size is...pathetic. 

I used an AddItem mod to get potions that are supposed to increase my size?  Didn't work.  Created a new character and I saw no option to increase size.  I'm using the Character Creation Overhaul.

Tried a couple of sex animations.  One the woman's head didn't go anywhere near his crotch.  I think it assumed his cock was bigger than it was.  I'm using the muscular version, by the way.

Am I missing something extra I need?

@itsasecret123

When you installed it did it have a a option on what size to pick for dick size? I'm pretty sure the one that I installed had that and what you picked at install is what you get in game.

I had something like this but I'm pretty sure I picked one of the big sizes.

@itsasecret123

The schlong options during installation are for shapes, not sizes. You should be able to adjust your character's size in the SOS MCM on the player/NPC page. If that option is greyed out or doesn't work you may have a plugin installed that overrides it and allows you to use RaceMenu sliders instead. (An optional plugin for exactly that comes with the XPMSE skeleton.)

Did you try changing the size then save shut down the game and then start it back up? I have used this before when changing my race to a different race using the console and then saving and quiting then restarting the game. Because if I didn't and tried to open the showracemenu afterwards it would make the body and face change.

Would it be possible to get castrated and neutered versions of shlongs?

One that was just a penis and one that was just a pair of balls would be good, but it would be great if there were scars as well.

Jesus Christ, people.

I know it's not to everyone's taste, but I thought it would be a relatively simple mod to make, if you could already make a schlong.

I'd like that.

There is a conflict with enhanced blood textures and this mod about scripts, what should i do ?

I use MO

That is not a conflict that needs to be resolved. Both mods include jonwd7's Brawl Bug Patch. Conflicting files are those files and they are holding the same information.

You can safely ignore that conflict.

I have seen some posts in here concerning the size of followers' schlongs' size resetting. My issue is the player's schlongs resetting to its default state when I load the game. The sliders in the racemenu are still the same.

Mine the shlongs just stay small no matter what I do for my player character. NPCS do go up and down in size.My player character stays small.

So it's a problem.Anybody know of a solution ?

shrugs.

Question about building addons:

I'm having a terrible time getting the addon to stick to the body. What I've done is to import the SOS male body and then line up the new schlong with the hole in the body. It looks fine in Blender, but when I load it up in game it invariably floats an inch or two inside the body.

I assume the problem is with bone weights, but I don't see what's causing this behavior. I've copied bone weights from a working schlong; I've copied them from the body, on the theory that at least the ones around the seam would match. Neither seems to work.

I've also looked at malebody_0 vs _1, but they don't change the location or size of the hole for the schlong.

What's the right way to do this?