No my friend nudesuit does all the penis i could desire, so really don't need this. SOS should: 1) display a penis when has to or 2) display an error message if something is missing. That will make this software good enough. Right now is a lottery maybe it will work or maybe not. If don't work start sending papyrus logs and mama's photo. Check other cool mods like prison overhaul detecting versions or the sexlab framework  detecting other mods , etc. The same string that the mod autor request to give support has the answer , just need to code  something like : if(shit_not_present) { don't_run();}

What do you prefer  "support" or software that avoids the need for support.

k , that's all for me. Use your right to answer i will not reply.

Have a nice day.

OK, basically you are an idiot. 

SOS should: 1) display a penis when has to

It does as long as you:

1)  Didn't do something stupid like forgetting to select at least one penis in the install.

2)  Don't ave a shit-ton of mods that bog down your papyrus causing the scripts not to execute.

2) display an error message if something is missing

"Hmmm, penis is missing.  Well, since there is no error display in my face telling me the penis is missing, then everything must be correct." 

That will make this software good enough.

Maybe good enough for YOUR exacting standards, but frankly, it works flawlessly for me from day 1 (back when it was on the Nexus) except for minor hiccups here and there with new versions, so I guess it's good enough.

Right now is a lottery maybe it will work or maybe not.

Damn, I should go get lottery tickets.  SOS has worked for me since the beginning when it was on the Nexus.  I must have missed out on some major lottery cash.  :P

Check other cool mods like prison overhaul detecting versions or the sexlab framework  detecting other mods , etc.

SOS is self contained.  It doesn't need anything to run except SkyUI and SKSE 1.7.3.  Other mods like SexLab, SLEN, etc look for SOS, not the other way around., so your examples are flawed.  By the way, if you aren't running SkyUI and (more importantly) SKSE 1.7.3, you'll have a hell of lot more issues than SOS not working.

If don't work start sending papyrus logs and mama's photo.

Which is what mods like SexLab ALSO tell you to do.  Nothing different there.  Although the mama's photo thing, that all you, dude.

The same string that the mod autor request to give support has the answer , just need to code  something like : if(shit_not_present) { don't_run();}

Wow, coding genius.  So when's your overhaul mod for replacing penises with snowcones being posted?

Name me ONE piece of software that "avoids the need for support".  Do it.  Stupidest statement I have heard since my boss left the office.

Liar.  You're just going to go whine in another thread somewhere when that mod doesn't live up to your exacting specifications and you are too stupid to follow instructions and refuse to help solve the issue.  Bugger off.

Lol calling me an idiot , don't fix the software and my primary intention was to notice that sad fact. I have 40 yrs experience in computer programming. I code for living. I know what a good stuff is and how hard is to make it.  When an USER complain is because of something and the programmer should start listening because the most important thing that a software has is the USER.

My recomendation to the mod autor is to remove the policy to ignore  and improve the mod by doing some run time checks or maybe some runtime checks triggered by menu.

Anyway  srayesmall you are not the mod autor,  shame yourself to start offending people. Improve man.

I think i am gonna have to reload the whole game and reinstall it from scratch, i am having other issues as well.

This is the time to take the extra time to follow the STEP project then. That is a game setup built for stable play and when using Mod Organizer as recommended you also gain the advantage of never having to start from scratch on that machine again since.

It does take a LOT of work to get the base STEP stuff loaded but since it provides a more stable base game than vanilla its worth it.

Lol calling me an idiot , don't fix the software and my primary intention was to notice that sad fact. I have 40 yrs experience in computer programming. I code for living. I know what a good stuff is and how hard is to make it.  When an USER complain is because of something and the programmer should start listening because the most important thing that a software has is the USER.

My recomendation to the mod autor is to remove the policy to ignore  and improve the mod by doing some run time checks or maybe some runtime checks triggered by menu.

Anyway  srayesmall you are not the mod autor,  shame yourself to start offending people. Improve man.

Calling you an idiot is over the line for this forum though it is typical behavior on a great many forums.

The bottom line hasn't changed, you complained it doesn't work and refused to allow anyone to help you because you decided the mod is broken despite the simple fact that there are a great many people who have no trouble with it at all. That BTW is a hint that your claim of great experience is bogus or is at the least overstated.

No my friend nudesuit does all the penis i could desire, so really don't need this. SOS should: 1) display a penis when has to or 2) display an error message if something is missing. That will make this software good enough. Right now is a lottery maybe it will work or maybe not. If don't work start sending papyrus logs and mama's photo. Check other cool mods like prison overhaul detecting versions or the sexlab framework  detecting other mods , etc. The same string that the mod autor request to give support has the answer , just need to code  something like : if(shit_not_present) { don't_run();}

Have a nice day.

OK, basically you are an idiot. 

SOS should: 1) display a penis when has to

It does as long as you:

1)  Didn't do something stupid like forgetting to select at least one penis in the install.

2)  Don't ave a shit-ton of mods that bog down your papyrus causing the scripts not to execute.

2) display an error message if something is missing

"Hmmm, penis is missing.  Well, since there is no error display in my face telling me the penis is missing, then everything must be correct." 

That will make this software good enough.

Maybe good enough for YOUR exacting standards, but frankly, it works flawlessly for me from day 1 (back when it was on the Nexus) except for minor hiccups here and there with new versions, so I guess it's good enough.

Right now is a lottery maybe it will work or maybe not.

Damn, I should go get lottery tickets.  SOS has worked for me since the beginning when it was on the Nexus.  I must have missed out on some major lottery cash.  :P

Check other cool mods like prison overhaul detecting versions or the sexlab framework  detecting other mods , etc.

SOS is self contained.  It doesn't need anything to run except SkyUI and SKSE 1.7.3.  Other mods like SexLab, SLEN, etc look for SOS, not the other way around., so your examples are flawed.  By the way, if you aren't running SkyUI and (more importantly) SKSE 1.7.3, you'll have a hell of lot more issues than SOS not working.

If don't work start sending papyrus logs and mama's photo.

Which is what mods like SexLab ALSO tell you to do.  Nothing different there.  Although the mama's photo thing, that all you, dude.

The same string that the mod autor request to give support has the answer , just need to code  something like : if(shit_not_present) { don't_run();}

Wow, coding genius.  So when's your overhaul mod for replacing penises with snowcones being posted?

Name me ONE piece of software that "avoids the need for support".  Do it.  Stupidest statement I have heard since my boss left the office.

Liar.  You're just going to go whine in another thread somewhere when that mod doesn't live up to your exacting specifications and you are too stupid to follow instructions and refuse to help solve the issue.  Bugger off.

Start offending people?  Hell, I've been doing that since I first came on this site.  Usually, it's stupid people who repeatedly refuse to read installation instructions and refuse to provide necessary information to get problems solved, or demand fixes for something that isn't broken except in their own little world (usually due to not reading instructions or providing info to get their problem solved), or demanding changes to a mod just because they self-important little sh***.  Basically, YOU.  No, I am not the mod author - not sure why that has anything to do about why I should be ashamed about offending stupid people, but whatever. 

I have 40 yrs experience in computer programming. I code for living. I know what a good stuff is and how hard is to make it.

What a load of horse shit.  If you "have 40 yrs experience" & "code for a living", you would know that someone telling you "it don't work" without providing any other info is useless.  Especially if you cannot replicate that issue.  How would YOU handle someone reporting a bug that you could not replicate?  Wouldn't you ask them for more info than just "it don't work"?  "40 yrs experience"...  yeah, right.  I'm sorry, but downloading pictures of Ernest Borgnine buggering a goat does not constitute "40 yrs experience in computer programming".

When an USER complain is because of something and the programmer should start listening because the most important thing that a software has is the USER.

First of all, the most important thing that a MOD AUTHOR has is themselves, since the mod is for them.  They provide the mod basically as a gift to others to enjoy, but again, YOU ARE NOT WHAT'S IMPORTANT.  Thinking you are "the most important thing" is you just being a self-important and entitled.  This has been proven by the fact that you REFUSED to provide information requested by the mod author so that they could research and fix the "problem".  "40 yrs experience" and you don't know that?  The reason that the author NEEDS that info is that if this was a general problem with the mod, the author could easily replicate and probably already have it fixed.  Since this is a problem in YOUR install (proven by the fact that MANY people have installed this mod without issue), you NEED to provide the info requested so that the mod author try to replicate the issue to fix it.  The author has no clue as to what other mods you may have, or what other changes you have done to your game.  If they can't replicate the issue, they can't fix it.  Period.  If you had "40yrs experience" & "code for a living" as you claim, you would know that.  I took a quick look back at all of your "bug reports" in this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1334293

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1046483

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1046373

Not once have you provided a complete description of problems ("penis missing" - Is it the hole in the hip problem?  The perma-underwear issue?  Do you have the perma-underwear mod in your load order? What armor mods do you have that could interfere?) or provided any requested debug info (screen shot of the debug, papyrus logs, load order, etc).  Not once did you do anything to HELP the author fix this supposed bug or help others help you correct the problem in YOUR install.  "40yrs experience coding", my ass.  Do you try to get your car fixed the same way? 

cadejcor:  "My car's not working right."

mechanic:  "What's it doing?"

mechanic:  "Right.  So what is it doing?"

mechanic:  "OK.  Well, bring it in and well check it out.  Or do you need it towed?"

cadejcor:  "My car's not working right.  Why haven't you fixed it yet?"

mechanic:  "Umm, because you have given me any info about what's wrong, nor have you let me look at the vehicle to see what's wrong.  Kind of hard to fix something without actually seeing it."

cadejcor:  "You should be able to fix it without seeing it or knowing what's wrong.  You suck."

Frankly, at this point you are not worth responding to anymore because you cannot get through your thick head that mod authors NEED the info requested to try to fix peoples problems.  Again, "40 yrs experince"?  Bullshit.  This is what makes you an not worth talking and adds you to my ignore list.   Good luck trying to get any mod "fixed" without providing the necessary info.  Maybe with your "40 yrs experience coding" you can take this mod and fix it yourself.  I'm sure b3lisario would appreciate you applying your "40 yrs experience" to help solve this mysterious problem.

So, as you said, "improve yourself".  Or as I said before - bugger off.

Actually checking for missing stuff is a valid request. But it's not as easy as it sounds. I challenge anybody to prove me wrong with real script examples.

I've been thinking about this since a lot time ago, but I always conclude that it's not worth enough. There are too many valid configurations, and too many potential conflicts. Checking all possible stuff automatically is going to cause script strain.

Doing this would only benefit the users who download the mod and random-vomit its contents into the data folder.

There is a menu option for this, the internal settings thingy. The mod does not know how do you want to use it, all stuff you think is wrong, could be actually right under some conditions. Again I invite anybody to improve or add features that could help in troubleshooting issues. This mod not needing any kind of support would be fantastic, a dream.

Actually I started on an extra mod for troubleshooting stuff some months ago. Not going to add this to the main mod because previous reason. SOS Doctor was the name. The idea is you go to sos shop and the shop guy ask you questions to troubleshoot problems. But I stopped working on this because 1) it's pretty complicated to cover all possible scenarios, 2) I had the feeling that I was working for the lazy users, 3) lazy users won't even know there is a troubleshooting mod, and 4) lost all motivation

I agree with installing this mod manually is nearly impossible unless you work at NASA. There are specialized instructions for this if you refuse to use a mod manager. But again, you need to read.

40 years software experience? And you only can ask for features while ranting? Did you take a look at the code? You can be helpful, or an asshole. It's up to you.

Actually checking for missing stuff is a valid request. But it's not as easy as it sounds. I challenge anybody to prove me wrong with real script examples.

I've been thinking about this since a lot time ago, but I always conclude that it's not worth enough. There are too many valid configurations, and too many potential conflicts. Checking all possible stuff automatically is going to cause script strain.

Doing this would only benefit the users who download the mod and random-vomit its contents into the data folder.

There is a menu option for this, the internal settings thingy. The mod does not know how do you want to use it, all stuff you think is wrong, could be actually right under some conditions. Again I invite anybody to improve or add features that could help in troubleshooting issues. This mod not needing any kind of support would be fantastic, a dream.

Actually I started on an extra mod for troubleshooting stuff some months ago. Not going to add this to the main mod because previous reason. SOS Doctor was the name. The idea is you go to sos shop and the shop guy ask you questions to troubleshoot problems. But I stopped working on this because 1) it's pretty complicated to cover all possible scenarios, 2) I had the feeling that I was working for the lazy users, 3) lazy users won't even know there is a troubleshooting mod, and 4) lost all motivation

I agree with installing this mod manually is nearly impossible unless you work at NASA. There are specialized instructions for this if you refuse to use a mod manager. But again, you need to read.

40 years software experience? And you only can ask for features while ranting? Did you take a look at the code? You can be helpful, or an asshole. It's up to you.

I know it is not easy. You are right motivation is a big factor. Knowning about SOS doctor change my mind about you. You care.  

Skyrim is over and the new bethesda engine will come next year and maybe paying for mods will be a reality. Quality will be a must have and lazy users with big wallets can be now the good ones.

Guest ffabris

Not really difficult at all... I installed manually and have no issues whatsoever. Mod managers tend not to like running on linux/wine, so they are not an option for me. [shrug]

I think i am gonna have to reload the whole game and reinstall it from scratch, i am having other issues as well.

This is the time to take the extra time to follow the STEP project then. That is a game setup built for stable play and when using Mod Organizer as recommended you also gain the advantage of never having to start from scratch on that machine again since.

It does take a LOT of work to get the base STEP stuff loaded but since it provides a more stable base game than vanilla its worth it.

Hmm sounds interesting mate i will check it out :) Thanks!

I know it is not easy. You are right motivation is a big factor. Knowning about SOS doctor change my mind about you. You care.  

Skyrim is over and the new bethesda engine will come next year and maybe paying for mods will be a reality. Quality will be a must have and lazy users with big wallets can be now the good ones.

Oh God, just stop. This mod isn't broken, you are. Go away already, like you promised.

Having some conflicts that I'm not understanding, I'm hoping you all can help.

So I was having conflict issues with SoS and Arison_c's Charming High Heels ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56758/?).  This was a slot 52 issue.  Whenever SoS was active, the counters for CHH would disappear (the counters are slot 52).  At the time, I was still using SoS 2.05.  I noticed that it had since been updated so I updated to the latest version today and reinstalled CHH.  I'd read that later versions of SoS had corrected the issues with slot 52, and that SEEMED to work.  When my character is naked, all components of CHH show up normally AND SoS works just fine.  Same if my character is wearing cloth, leather, or heavy armor.

An issue pops up with unarmored clothing.  I noticed that if I equipped the Tavern Clothes or Roughspun Tunic, the counters disappear again.  This only seems to happen with regular clothing like that.  Now I think the issue has something to do with SoS, but I'm not sure what.  Since you guys seem to be the experts on Slot 52, I'm hoping you might know whats going on and might have an idea for how I can modify either CHH or SoS so this doesn't happen.

Hello,

I updated the mod but all men have no more the member but in his underwear.
Surely this is a setting that my mistake, how can I fix it ??

thank you

please someone can help me?

I have the problem that you see in the picture.

post-653623-0-52913300-1443885900_thumb.gif

I tried everything but I do not see most members of the men.
I upgraded to the latest version also sos.
tips ??

Hello,

thank you

attachicon.gifScreenShot115.gif

tips ??

Did you read the whole section on Troubleshooting in the original post? (Note the section doesn't end at the first heading after "Troubleshooting").

Hello,

thank you

tips ??

Did you read the whole section on Troubleshooting in the original post? (Note the section doesn't end at the first heading after "Troubleshooting").

Hello,
I have seen the troubleshooting and tried to change with the MCM SOS, but it tells me that the skeleton is not compatible with SOS.

post-653623-0-96260700-1443953003_thumb.gif

Hello,

thank you

tips ??

Hello,

I have seen the troubleshooting and tried to change with the MCM SOS, but it tells me that the skeleton is not compatible with SOS.

attachicon.gifScreenShot116.gif

Ok, then fix the skeleton problem. Some mod you have installed has overwritten (or if using MO overridden) the skeleton that comes with SOS and done so with a sksleton that doesn't support SOS.

That in fact would result in the problem you are seeing, not having a compatible skeleton the SOS mod simply leaves the underwear in place which is what you are seeing.

Hello,

thank you

tips ??

Hello,

attachicon.gifScreenShot116.gif

Ok, then fix the skeleton problem. Some mod you have installed has overwritten (or if using MO overridden) the skeleton that comes with SOS and done so with a sksleton that doesn't support SOS.

That in fact would result in the problem you are seeing, not having a compatible skeleton the SOS mod simply leaves the underwear in place which is what you are seeing.

Hello, 

thk for your answer,

I solved the problem by a downgrade to SOS - schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.041.
For now it seems to work fine, but I want to understand how to solve the problem which comes with the latest version.
'Cause with the old version of the skeleton and is compatible with the new does not work?
Thanks again

Please can anyone create or help me find equipable pubic hair for SOS? I know that SOS comes with a hairy version, but I personally see advantages to having that layer over the seam area. Also I just think that pubic hair should be bushy (as it would be in the primitive Skyrim world). This is why I like the offerings for the CBBE female, having both texture options and equipable. It really is aboot game immersion for me because I do not like the bush/natural look in porn or on the multiple super models I bang in real life (pssshh lol). So anyone..... anyone? Thanks.  

post-570153-0-31444600-1444027038_thumb.jpg

post-570153-0-08581200-1444027039_thumb.jpg

Hello, 

thk for your answer,

I solved the problem by a downgrade to SOS - schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.041.

For now it seems to work fine, but I want to understand how to solve the problem which comes with the latest version.

'Cause with the old version of the skeleton and is compatible with the new does not work?

Thanks again

That worked because in loading a different version of SOS you also loaded the Skeleton that came with that different version.

You would have gotten the same successful result by simply reloading the latest version of SOS instead for the same reason. As diagnosed, your problem was an incorrect skeleton.

Please can anyone create or help me find equipable pubic hair for SOS? I know that SOS comes with a hairy version, but I personally see advantages to having that layer over the seam area. Also I just think that pubic hair should be bushy (as it would be in the primitive Skyrim world). This is why I like the offerings for the CBBE female, having both texture options and equipable. It really is aboot game immersion for me because I do not like the bush/natural look in porn or on the multiple super models I bang in real life (pssshh lol). So anyone..... anyone? Thanks.  

I have actually just put together a Pubic Hair for Females addon.  I'll probably release it soon, though that depends on the importance of getting permission for the meshes and textures I used (mainly The Painted Lady).  Is simply thanking the authors usually sufficient?

It's not 100% perfect in that it's supposed to match hair color but on the player you need to do stuff like quick save then quick load (and you have to do this every time you unequip the hair and re-equip it), but it seems to work on the NPCs just fine.  Additionally, since it does use slot 52, if the character is wearing something that covers the crotch area but does not use slot 52 the pubic hair will show up (though the same thing happens with the schlong for females, it's just the way SOS works).  I don't know if there's any way to avoid this particular issue.

I also have the pubic hair set up with Bodyslide (it does use HDT since that's what I use; not sure if that matters).

I should point out that the way I have it set up is that each race is assigned a certain style of pubic hair out of the four that The Painted Lady provides:

• Bush: Breton, Redguard
  • Landing Strip: High Elf, Imperial
  • Wild: Dark Elf, Nord
  • Untamed: Orc, Wood Elf
  • None: Argonian, Khajiit

I have considered setting up four different addons for each of the four styles for even more randomization, but that's a lot of extra addons and plugin slots (I'm nearing 255 and running out of "expendable" mods).  Could be kind of cool, though.

I have actually just put together a Pubic Hair for Females addon.  I'll probably release it soon, though that depends on the importance of getting permission for the meshes and textures I used (mainly The Painted Lady).  Is simply thanking the authors usually sufficient?

It's not 100% perfect in that it's supposed to match hair color but on the player you need to do stuff like quick save then quick load (and you have to do this every time you unequip the hair and re-equip it), but it seems to work on the NPCs just fine.  Additionally, since it does use slot 52, if the character is wearing something that covers the crotch area but does not use slot 52 the pubic hair will show up (though the same thing happens with the schlong for females, it's just the way SOS works).  I don't know if there's any way to avoid this particular issue.

I also have the pubic hair set up with Bodyslide (it does use HDT since that's what I use; not sure if that matters).

I should point out that the way I have it set up is that each race is assigned a certain style of pubic hair out of the four that The Painted Lady provides:

• Bush: Breton, Redguard
  • Landing Strip: High Elf, Imperial
  • Wild: Dark Elf, Nord
  • Untamed: Orc, Wood Elf
  • None: Argonian, Khajiit

I have considered setting up four different addons for each of the four styles for even more randomization, but that's a lot of extra addons and plugin slots (I'm nearing 255 and running out of "expendable" mods).  Could be kind of cool, though.

I thank you for your response. I would certainty check out your addon when available. I am however in the market for male equipable pubes, I could not discern whether or not your addon would work with SoS male body from your comment, or that it might work if the slot is available. The female equip pubes I currently have fail to work on the males even if the slot isn't being used (which is understandable being that they were not intended to work with the male body). Any-who, thanks.

post-570153-0-23097200-1444078735_thumb.jpg