Just a small report. Love the mod thanks for the hard work.

Keep seeing this in my papyrus log:

[Active effect 6 on  (0002BF9E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 342
    [Active effect 6 on  (0002BF9E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
[09/19/2015 - 05:27:27AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp45"
stack:
    [sOS_SetupQuest (35000D62)].sos_setupquest_script.ScaleSchlongBones() - "SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc" Line 233
    [Active effect 6 on  (0002BF9E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 342
    [Active effect 6 on  (0002BF9E)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
[09/19/2015 - 05:27:28AM] Error: Cannot call fGlobalSchlongSizeBoostFactor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sOS_SetupQuest (35000D62)].sos_setupquest_script.ScaleSchlongBones() - "SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc" Line 233
    [Active effect 6 on  (0001348A)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 342
    [Active effect 6 on  (0001348A)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
[09/19/2015 - 05:27:28AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp45"
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (0001348A)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 342
    [Active effect 6 on  (0001348A)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
[09/19/2015 - 05:27:29AM]
[09/19/2015 - 05:27:29AM]
[09/19/2015 - 05:27:29AM] SOS RaceMenu plugin found. Skipping ScaleSchlongBones

Don't know if there is a fix or have I done something wrong not sure. It pops up repeatedly though, throughout the log. Wondering if there is something I can do.

Thanks again

ok so im haveing an issue. I am useing MO. fresh installation of all mods. fresh brand new game. SOS was working fine with everything. saved game, then closed skyrim, came back a few hours later to play, and now all the penises are out of wack on the bodies, they are rendering just above the left shoulder, with some kind of texture cylinder down to the crotch. i didnt change any setting, or add/reinstall/reorder/remove any mods..

ima try re downloading and reinstalling this mod. but i would like to know whats causeing this issue so it can be avoided in the future

**nvm, it wont let me download any of the SOS mods from the Download page. just keeps erroring and saying to wait 15 seconds..

The 15 Second Delay Is Normal, That's How It's Been For At Least Year And Half Now, It Used To Be 20 Seconds Before That, Just Wait 15 Seconds And It'll Download On It's Own.

As Far As The Your Other Issues Go, I Have No Clue What's Going On With That, I'm Pretty Sure You're Even The 1st User I've Seen Reporting It, But Yeah It's Pretty Bizarre.

Since It's Visual Could You Upload A Screenshot Of The Issue? It Might Useful Others If We Saw It Ourselves.

Also Papyrus Logs, Load Order (Right Panel) And Mod Order (Left Panel) Would Be Useful As Well

Oh Please Use A Spoiler Tag When Posting Your Papyrus Logs, Load Order & Mod Order

ok so im haveing an issue. I am useing MO. fresh installation of all mods. fresh brand new game. SOS was working fine with everything. saved game, then closed skyrim, came back a few hours later to play, and now all the penises are out of wack on the bodies, they are rendering just above the left shoulder, with some kind of texture cylinder down to the crotch. i didnt change any setting, or add/reinstall/reorder/remove any mods..

ima try re downloading and reinstalling this mod. but i would like to know whats causeing this issue so it can be avoided in the future

**nvm, it wont let me download any of the SOS mods from the Download page. just keeps erroring and saying to wait 15 seconds..

The 15 Second Delay Is Normal, That's How It's Been For At Least Year And Half Now, It Used To Be 20 Seconds Before That, Just Wait 15 Seconds And It'll Download On It's Own.

As Far As The Your Other Issues Go, I Have No Clue What's Going On With That, I'm Pretty Sure You're Even The 1st User I've Seen Reporting It, But Yeah It's Pretty Bizarre.

Since It's Visual Could You Upload A Screenshot Of The Issue? It Might Useful Others If We Saw It Ourselves.

Also Papyrus Logs, Load Order (Right Panel) And Mod Order (Left Panel) Would Be Useful As Well

Oh Please Use A Spoiler Tag When Posting Your Papyrus Logs, Load Order & Mod Order

No sir, what he's saying about the download isn't about the normal 15 sec wait time.  After that passes, when the download normally starts, it sends you to the "Oops, there's been a problem" page and tells you to refresh the screen in 15 sec.  You can wait 15 sec or 2 min but when you refresh or try again to download you go back to the "Oops" page.  This is happening to me too.  

As of now, I can't download the latest version either.  I've never had any problems downloading anything before, it's probably something simple, but for now it's a no-go.

This might be a stupid question, but is it possible for me to change the schlong size multiplier to go higher than 300%. if it is possible, could someone explain how to do that?

prolly in an InI somewhere. however, if you just want a larger schkong suize for your character, theres an SOS add-on that alows you to craft larger  Schlongs aswell as one that just givs you a bigger schlong.

As someone else pointed out, its not the 15sec timer, after the timer counts down it just goes to an 'oops something went wrong page' and keeps going back to that. tried again today and still the same issue.

ill post screenshots and logs and load orders if i get it reinstalled, as atm i dont have it installed. im operating on the assumption that i just have an old file or w/e.

No sir, what he's saying about the download isn't about the normal 15 sec wait time.  After that passes, when the download normally starts, it sends you to the "Oops, there's been a problem" page and tells you to refresh the screen in 15 sec.  You can wait 15 sec or 2 min but when you refresh or try again to download you go back to the "Oops" page.  This is happening to me too.  

As of now, I can't download the latest version either.  I've never had any problems downloading anything before, it's probably something simple, but for now it's a no-go.

ty for confirming the issue. now that i got my browsers mail option fixed, i have sent a mail to the community admin.

After update to ver. 3 schlong positioning is not working. I made clean save, and i tried reasigning keys - still nothing. Anybody can help?

It works for me after upgrading, also new game.

I have the same issue, updating from v 2 to v 3.  Page up and Page down does not work with old saves but erection drink was able to get me hard. Only a new game worked, is that anyway to save the old games?

Wait it is working now. If any of you have the issue try  go to Mod configuration then go to Schlongs of Skyrim then go to Player/NPC. On the player side of the menu go select "SOS internal information" Wait for a bit then you should able to use Page up and Page down button to change the vertical angel again.

Edited by SonicWolfe

Probably already noticed, but ...

With SOS full installed (and perfectly working!), I noticed a strange thing.

It's about the Forworms Leaders, the ones with the Briar Hearth in place of the real human hearth.

When I loot the briar hearth from their corpses, they becomes istantly naked and loose completely their schlong, leaving an empty hole.

Hey guys,

I apologize if this has been asked to death, but is there a way to fix schlong size resetting on followers with cell changes? It seems to mostly happen when I go from an interior or city cell into the main world, but it isn't limited to that. The revealing armor tag remains, and as long as the followers aren't with me they stay to what I set them to. I googled around and couldn't find an answer to this.

Using the UNP addon for SoS, I don't have any male followers so I'm not sure if its only the female ones.

Here's my current load order: http://pastebin.com/TAUtmbK8

Any help is appreciated.

Edit: more info, I looked into the papyrus logs and it seems this is what happens when I transition load screens and the bug occurs. I included the SoS internal information with it which I ran after it had changed. All other scripts mentioned after the load screen were fine.

[09/21/2015 - 03:10:53PM] warning: Property SOS_Factions on script SOS_Debug attached to Active effect 5 on  (4C001DF9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/21/2015 - 03:10:54PM] SOS version 3.00.004
Actor: Aesa, female
Race: Nord (1275103665)
Actor Spell: TRUE,TRUE, Erection: False
PC Setup Spell: TRUE
Addons: 3, OK: 3
Faction: SOS UNP, Rank: 20
Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 20
Schlonged by addon: False, Blacklist: False
Armor: 1275096763, SlotMask: 4
Armor revealing: keyword False, list TRUE
Armor concealing list: False

I'm thinking it's because the save game script cleaner deleted whatever it was that was needed, so I'm going to do a clean install of SoS.

Download link works just fine, do a force reload of the page.

It's not working for me. It says wait 15 seconds before the refresh, and I do, but nothing happens after I refresh. Am I suppose to be redirected to the "Opps! Something we wrong!" page?

EDIT: nvm, looks like clearing my cache somehow helped, weird. But now it looks like I've got a whole new problem. Even though the only mods I have installed are SKSE, SkyUI, MCM and Follower Sofia, even after using LOOT the game crashes whenever it has to load the new textures of SOS.

You know we're not complete idiots, right ? We're telling you it doesn't work, it's like people telling you "did you try restarting your computer ?" when you tell them you have a bug: We wouldn't be here if you just trusted our words instead of treating us like children.

You know we're not complete idiots, right ? We're telling you it doesn't work, it's like people telling you "did you try restarting your computer ?" when you tell them you have a bug: We wouldn't be here if you just trusted our words instead of treating us like children.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum-37/announcement-19-attention-if-having-trouble-downloading-clear-browser-cookies-and-log-back-in/

He said that the download worked fine.

I've just tested it myself and was also able to download the files just fine.

We're not complete idiots either, go read the announcement.