Over the holidays one of my characters was captured for a minor crime and her hand amputated.  Yes, the dragonborn.   I think within SOS a mod similar to the brander that could castrate someone whom would take the arm of a lush young dragonborn is in order.  I had noticed the amputation nif and wondered if any progress had been made on it?

She would love to capture soldiers with defeat or PAH, restrain them, and take them to the amputation device for males.  That way with the properly mutilated SOS texture if such existed he could served her in regret.  She is really pissed about her hand and would like some form of repayment. 

This would also go well with the shaving blade and proper animation from Obnoxious Hair. 

Over the holidays one of my characters was captured for a minor crime and her hand amputated.  Yes, the dragonborn.   I think within SOS a mod similar to the brander that could castrate someone whom would take the arm of a lush young dragonborn is in order.  I had noticed the amputation nif and wondered if any progress had been made on it?

She would love to capture soldiers with defeat or PAH, restrain them, and take them to the amputation device for males.  That way with the properly mutilated SOS texture if such existed he could served her in regret.  She is really pissed about her hand and would like some form of repayment. 

This would also go well with the shaving blade and proper animation from Obnoxious Hair. 

No.

On the same website where bestiality sneaks into half the mods and no one gives a crap, people are terrified they might see a penis in their game on a mod specifically created to add penises.

One thing about this site is that we try (and occasionally fail of course) not to judge each other. We all have our own personal preferences in what we want to see or don't want to see.

Greetings everyone!

As some of you noticed, the link to the Deadly Mutilation patch is dead.

So I asked Uglykidcid if he could re-upload it. And thanks to him and Sacremas, it's up again but on an other source.

(Uglykidcid is in travel and won't be able to re-activate his link until he get back, probably in February)

Unfortunately the forum forbid me to paste link in my messages as it is the very first one I type on the LoversLab forum x)

I'll paste the new Mega link later when I'll be able to.

P.S: Well I just had to post and then edit my message. Not a very effective anti-flood protection x)

Anyway, here it is now, Enjoy ;)
https://mega.nz/#!dUpiwBLD!q-Z3mEU_Dp-8rN-p0_fESTJYDoT6R3fQLa7nGdqCFOo

P.P.S: After Talking to Sacremas, I realized I was installing my mods in the wrong order and that I didn't need Uglykidcid's patch lol.

This patch has been made to resolve a very specific glitch witch appear on bodies cutted in half. If you have some kind of "floating pair of see-through panties hanging in the air beneath the waist level", then this patch has been made for you.

If you have an other kind of problem, like mutilation not working or flying penises on all your bodies, then you probably forgot to install XPMSE on top of everything.  If you're having difficulties to make your skeletons work together, I highly suggest to follow the instruction of the Knightmare077's HDT Bounce and Jiggle mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

And don't forget that you need to have a save with your character in an empty room (with no NPC at all) and reboot DM through the MCM menu to make it work.

are there possibly issues with sos and mighty beasts?

when i added sos and sexlab and various other mods today i also added mighty the beast mod

one issue tho... when trying to change into a werewolf, the werewolf model simply disappear

i tried this on both male and female human race and this only happens with the female human

do you know anything about it?

a list of conflicting mods i use in load order:

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

SOS

Mighty Beasts

Hi, I'm using SOS v2.05.041. All is working well but now I think I've screwed up. I'm using a controller and the default keyboard bindings in MCM for bending the schlong (left shift modifier, page up, page down) meant I needed to use two hands, so I reconfigured the keys to my controller. It didn't work, I tried going back to the keyboard but now that doesn't work either. Tried restarting SOS but no luck, it still shows the controller settings. Is there a way to reset the mod to default? Ideally I would still like to use the controller if that is possible.

Thanks in advance, and thank you for a great mod.

are there possibly issues with sos and mighty beasts?

when i added sos and sexlab and various other mods today i also added mighty the beast mod

one issue tho... when trying to change into a werewolf, the werewolf model simply disappear

i tried this on both male and female human race and this only happens with the female human

do you know anything about it?

a list of conflicting mods i use in load order:

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

SOS

Mighty Beasts

- SOS should be the first one to load in this.

- Custom skeleton should always be the one that wins all conflicts against other mods. Always. Otherwise you are bound to get troubles.

- SOS should be the first one to load in this.

- Custom skeleton should always be the one that wins all conflicts against other mods. Always. Otherwise you are bound to get troubles.

thanks for your input but it still didnt work...

updated load order and more indepth:

SOS

Mighty Beasts (overwrites above)

Realistic Ragdolls and Force (overwrites above)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (overwrites above and joy of perspective)

campfire (overwrites SOS)

sexlab (overwrites campfire only)

racemenu

netimmerse overwrite

Use LOOT to sort your load order. It detects all mods, including LL mods and sorts them properly. Only current exception I know off is between Skooma Whore and Xaz Prison Overhaul + Patches. Also, SexLab actually overwrites SOS as well - as it of course should. If you are using MO, then left panel should reflect the right panel, at least as far as conflicts go.

I would not recommend changing the load order between SL and Campfire, unless LOOT set it so. Instead, I recommend installing most up to date PapyrusUtil from either LL or Nexus, allow it to win all conflicts and keep it up to date. It has a good backwards compatibility.

LOOT
https://loot.github.io/

See this post about how load order and resource priorities are recommended to get managed. (Huh? It seems that it just got updated.)

Load order and resource priority basics
http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

Use LOOT to sort your load order. It detects all mods, including LL mods and sorts them properly. Only current exception I know off is between Skooma Whore and Xaz Prison Overhaul + Patches. Also, SexLab actually overwrites SOS as well - as it of course should. If you are using MO, then left panel should reflect the right panel, at least as far as conflicts go.

I would not recommend changing the load order between SL and Campfire, unless LOOT set it so. Instead, I recommend installing most up to date PapyrusUtil from either LL or Nexus, allow it to win all conflicts and keep it up to date. It has a good backwards compatibility.

LOOT

https://loot.github.io/

See this post about how load order and resource priorities are recommended to get managed. (Huh? It seems that it just got updated.)

Load order and resource priority basics

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

well i DLed papyrusutil and changed the list with LOOT... invisible female werewolf still persists

So I went crazy and completely redid the UVs for the SOS bodies to use the vanilla template.

No more seams with vanilla textures and easy texture conversions!

Anyone interested?

Going to work on improving the UVs for SAM next I think since those meshes are so much better.

I've just upgraded some files and am now having an issue.  I'm sure I saw this and a solution before, but I've been perusing a few dozen pages and have yet to find it.

I upgraded to the XPMSE version that was released yesterday and am running the latest SOS, but when Sexlab starts its animation the male's penis remains where it was before animation begins, and does not move, so it may be through his chest, behind the female connected by distorted skin mesh, or wherever.

I've tried reinstalling SOS and such, with and without its included skeletons, and nothing has changed.  I'm wondering if anyone knows of an easy fix, or if I need to DL and rollback to an earlier version of the skeleton or something.

I don't know whether to post this issue here or on Groovtama's page but in the MCM menu, Schlongs of Skyrim says that Groovtama's, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE v3.72 is incompatible for adding a penis to the female skeleton, and when i try to add ANY penis mods they are all off center of where they should be and move independently of the player character and NPC Characters. I've tried changing the load order but that did not help. i use Mod organizer, and here is my Load order.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
daymoyl.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
Extended UI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
NPCs Protected Redux.esp
NPCs Protected Redux - CRF.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
ImmersiveGenderChange.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Werewolves.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS Schlong Controller.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Devious Armor DI, DD, DE, CD, DR.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
TES5Edit Merge Patch - Devious.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I don't know whether to post this issue here or on Groovtama's page but in the MCM menu, Schlongs of Skyrim says that Groovtama's, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE v3.72 is incompatible for adding a penis to the female skeleton, and when i try to add ANY penis mods they are all off center of where they should be and move independently of the player character and NPC Characters. I've tried changing the load order but that did not help. i use Mod organizer, and here is my Load order.

Not sure if there are any problems with that load order, but if SOS is mentioning an incompatible skeleton for your character(and likely any female character in the game), then the problem may be in the order of your mod-list(left pane), not your plugin list(right-pane). Check XPMSE for conflicts - if anything is overwriting the female skeleton, then it has to be moved above XPMSE.

However, if you are using a custom race, check it's folders for it's own skeleton file. If this is the case, you might have to copy the XPMSE female skeleton and have it replace the one your custom race uses. The best way to do this would be to copy the skeleton to your overwrite folder, and then create the same folder structure where your custom race's skeleton is. Then you can right-click on the Overwrite line in MO, and choose "Create Mod", and it will move the files to a new mod, which you can name - likely something like "[Custom Race] XPMSE Skeleton". 

Alright, the forum won't let me include any information or anything, so I have to just describe what's going on it seems. I've got around 45ish mods, including SoS, and every time I try to remove the PC's clothing the game CTDs. Taking off an NPC's clothing gives him the schlong but just on top of the underwear included, so there's some weird overlap. I can't attach anything to the post here, nor include the load order it seems, so I'll try to answer what I can. I do have SoS, Realistic Ragdolls, XP32 Max Skeleton, and a couple texture mods as well, but it crashes whether I have the texture mod active or not. Any suggestions (or how I can actually include some additional information)?

Not sure if there are any problems with that load order, but if SOS is mentioning an incompatible skeleton for your character(and likely any female character in the game), then the problem may be in the order of your mod-list(left pane), not your plugin list(right-pane). Check XPMSE for conflicts - if anything is overwriting the female skeleton, then it has to be moved above XPMSE.

However, if you are using a custom race, check it's folders for it's own skeleton file. If this is the case, you might have to copy the XPMSE female skeleton and have it replace the one your custom race uses. The best way to do this would be to copy the skeleton to your overwrite folder, and then create the same folder structure where your custom race's skeleton is. Then you can right-click on the Overwrite line in MO, and choose "Create Mod", and it will move the files to a new mod, which you can name - likely something like "[Custom Race] XPMSE Skeleton". 

got it, apparently one of the mods was overwriting some files. but none of them should have been. either way, thanks for the help. it seems to be working for now.