Dragon bone Bikini armor

rioku

Hello all, does anyone have a conversion or can create a conversion for Dragon Bone bikini armor mod to work with SOS.

i found out its a problem with SOS uses the number 32 slot as a body piece and removes the others. either change the bottums to use a unused slot or to convert the tops and bottom to one piece. mind you i figured this out but like most people dont know how to do it or have the resources to do so.

post-732837-0-57822900-1444956513_thumb.jpg

Isn't it possible to use tes5edit to change a body slot?

I tried it for a .esp fix that I was planning on releasing here, but it doesn't really work. The body slot that you edit goes invisible. I'm pretty sure you have to edit the .nifskope equip node thing to also match up to the slot you used for TES5Edit, but when I tried it, it didn't really work. There's something I'm missing.

Can you link me the armor download?

What I would try is just copy paste whatever piece you want in nifskope to a bigger body piece so it equips as part of the body armor. If that works anyway.

I just put the 'extraarmorb' onto the tasset and they're both displaying fine.

tsv8.jpg

Hi. If i understand correctly (I'm not sure) the problem is that with SoS you cannot equip the top and bottom of the bikini. If so, just mark the top in SoS MCM as a reaveling armor and it works. Hope this helps.

I was searching for a answer of this in the SoS thread.

But noone answered me there.

Thank you for telling us the answer akopaliptian!

Thx very much :3

Archived