I know it's not a big issue but the schlong (vectorplexus avg i know for sure, not sure about the others) seems to show up in the enchanting window. I know it's a simple fix (edit the schlong and give it MagicDisallowEnchanting keyword) but could you possibly make it that way in the base mod? It always shows <Missing Name> at the top of the enchanting window.

I know it's not a big issue but the schlong (vectorplexus avg i know for sure, not sure about the others) seems to show up in the enchanting window. I know it's a simple fix (edit the schlong and give it MagicDisallowEnchanting keyword) but could you possibly make it that way in the base mod? It always shows <Missing Name> at the top of the enchanting window.

Seeing as I do not see it in my game, I can only think that something is messed up your install.

Hii.

Is there a way to make male models SFW? Cause I only want to use the mod as a framework for another one.

Anyone reckon this is possible, got any workarounds?

Thanks in advance!

Look on the Nexus mods site for SFW male bodies, the whole point of the SOS body here is to have a working schlong.

Hii.

Is there a way to make male models SFW? Cause I only want to use the mod as a framework for another one.

Thanks in advance!

If you don't want to use a SFW variants of Better Males bodies or the Sundracon-FavoredSoul body, you could just use the SOS bodies with perma-undies (check the SOS download section) as a base.

I have installed the file, however when I went to change size, it comes up with sosracemenu, which i did not have installed, any idea on how to remove this so I can actually use the growth system?

You did install it.  It's part of the racemenu installer.  You can uncheck/delete that mod since it's empty anyway - basically, if it's there you can set your PC schlong size through racemenu (genitals tab), but you can't set it through the SOS MCM.  If it's not there, you set it through the SOS MCM interface.

Hii.

Thanks in advance!

Look on the Nexus mods site for SFW male bodies, the whole point of the SOS body here is to have a working schlong.

Hii.

Thanks in advance!

If you don't want to use a SFW variants of Better Males bodies or the Sundracon-FavoredSoul body, you could just use the SOS bodies with perma-undies (check the SOS download section) as a base.

I'll stick with perma undies. Thanks.

So...................................................

I'm in werewolf form (dont really use werewolf form much, but I did for travel purposes) Dive into a pool of water, notice something between legs.... "SOS gives werewolves dicks too?"

I had no idea. I go into floating camera to check it out.... "wow, interesting."  Hear sounds of suffocation.

"Oh shit, I'm drowning... why cant I move my character? Shit I'm still in floating camera mode" Tries to swim to the shore... dies. I try to remember when I last save. Game loads the last auto save before my entire trip starts. I have to run from lakeview manor to septimus's outpost all over again. *Facepalms*

Thank you SOS. 

Seeing as I do not see it in my game, I can only think that something is messed up your install.

Oh nothing went wrong with my install. Its just the game is thinking the schlong is clothing and puts it on the enchanting interface. When doing the inv command on my character the schlong shows up. So it is clothing to the game. And I'm not sure about the other 2 schlongs but the vectorplexus avg does not have the MagicDisallowEnchanting keyword, making it show up in the enchanting window. Nothing can be enchanted to it anyway given that it does not have any armor(body location) keyword. If you have a version where it has the MagicDisallowEnchanting keyword then it doesn't show up for you. And I don't think a keyword not being there means my install is messed up.

I do not see a main file, like is mentioned in description? I am wanting to update the older SOS I got on nexus....you know, that place that is easy to download from unlike LL with it's frequent 'sorry we can't do that' error at downloads page once download button pressed.

When I click button for download, I am taken to page with three buttons, middle one being most recent version, bottom one being SOS lite....which is twice as big as the two full versions?.......which are under 27mb???? Not that I can download, as I say, but was curious where the main file is hiding?

I do not see a main file, like is mentioned in description? I am wanting to update the older SOS I got on nexus....you know, that place that is easy to download from unlike LL with it's frequent 'sorry we can't do that' error at downloads page once download button pressed. When I click button for download, I am taken to page with three buttons, middle one being most recent version, bottom one being SOS lite....which is twice as big as the two full versions?.......which are under 27mb???? Not that I can download, as I say, but was curious where the main file is hiding?

What "main" file are you talking about. Download the current full version (forget the lame as hell LITE version) and extract the mod and install it manually or if you are using a mod manager just feed it the 7Z file intact and let it extract and handle it.

• 1 month later...

(copied from the archived forum)

Not sure how to ask about this problem I'm having, but my female character is unable to equip any piece of armor/clothing that uses the slot 52 (the schlong slot). All body armors in the game that normally occupy only the slot 32, now occupy the slot 52 as well. I think it's this mod's doing, but shouldn't that affect only male characters that have a schlong? In any case, is there any way to prevent this?

An additional question, if I wanted to change the SOS slot to 49 (pelvis primary/outergarment) would there be another major conflict with something else?

Not sure how to ask about this problem I'm having, but my female character is unable to equip any piece of armor/clothing that uses the slot 52 (the schlong slot). All body armors in the game that normally occupy only the slot 32, now occupy the slot 52 as well. I think it's this mod's doing, but shouldn't that affect only male characters that have a schlong? In any case, is there any way to prevent this?

An additional question, if I wanted to change the SOS slot to 49 (pelvis primary/outergarment) would there be another major conflict with something else?

It's a good idea to read the OP:

COMPATIBILITY

- Slot 52 issues - Any mod that uses this slot will probably have issues with SOS. You can't equip armors using the slot 52 and the body armor at the same time, one will always unequip the other (Bandolier, Elewin Jewelry, A little sexy apparel replacer, are some examples. Also outfit mods that make use of several biped slots)

As far as changing the slot and whether that would be a conflict, it frankly depends on what other mods you have that may or may not use slot 49.  Slot 52 was originally chosen specifically because it was generally agreed upon (by some division of the illuminati I assume ;) ) the Slot 52 was "crotch" (or panties, or hip, or something like that), so that's why the original authors chose it.  Now in the download section of SOS, there is a 2.5.41 version of SOS that (if I remember correctly) handled the slot 52 issue differently to try and resolve this issue.  However it ended having other issues (don't remember exactly what - sorry).  You can download that one and try it to see if the resolves your particular issue. 

The work-around is telling SoS your armor is "skimpy" through the MCM then it removes the slot 52 flag off your armor so you can put on slot 52 armors or items.

I know that, I couldn't figure out why it was a problem for a female character.

I can probably recompile the scripts, edit meshes etc. to change the slot to 49, but that's really too much work just to get a fancy penis. I'm going to give the light version a try, if that doesn't fix the problem then I'll revert back to Real Body.

The work-around is telling SoS your armor is "skimpy" through the MCM then it removes the slot 52 flag off your armor so you can put on slot 52 armors or items.

I've tried that (i.e. marking the armor as "revealing"), but it didn't clear up the occupied slot (52).

I know that, I couldn't figure out why it was a problem for a female character.

I can probably recompile the scripts, edit meshes etc. to change the slot to 49, but that's really too much work just to get a fancy penis. I'm going to give the light version a try, if that doesn't fix the problem then I'll revert back to Real Body.

I've tried that (i.e. marking the armor as "revealing"), but it didn't clear up the occupied slot (52).

Odd. Guess its either change the slot the schlong is on or change the slot the armor uses itself. Changing the armor if it doesn't get constant updates might be a smaller headache though. The slot 52 change from SoS was just to stop the schlong from slipping through armor that occasionally happened.

I'm going to give the light version a try, if that doesn't fix the problem then I'll revert back to Real Body.

The light version doesn't stop slot 52 items from equipping, but it will probably need skeleton edits in nifskope if you want anything bigger than the smallest schlong size.

As for marking an armour as revealing not freeing up the slot with the full version: it certainly should do as that's the entire point of including that option. However, I found sometimes the way I exit the menu can mess it up. I use a controller, and exiting the menu with the B button will sometimes stop the revealing change being applied, whereas exiting with the start button always seems to work. If it does work, you should see an effect pass briefly over your character, similar to a spell effect.

As for marking an armour as revealing not freeing up the slot with the full version: it certainly should do as that's the entire point of including that option. However, I found sometimes the way I exit the menu can mess it up. I use a controller, and exiting the menu with the B button will sometimes stop the revealing change being applied, whereas exiting with the start button always seems to work. If it does work, you should see an effect pass briefly over your character, similar to a spell effect.

I've actually tried exiting the MCM by both using the ESC and the TAB key, but didn't made any difference. Are you sure that feature works with the latest version (3.0) and also, does it work for all types of armors or just for non-vanilla ones? This may sound crazy but would the level of magic resistance of the character prevent the effect from being applied?