Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

19 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Armbinders and Yokes (as well as any DD v4 items that bind the arms/hands) can not be removed by CD otherwise things work. Other than the quest armbinder (which should work as it uses the old keywords but is only used in one quest) the armbinders and yokes used in CD are standard items and can be struggled out of.

Exactly what I want  to know, thanks Vel.  Gonna reinstall it now.

There is still the Thalmor embassy's second scenario bug which i reported earlier. It's a gamebreaking bug, as in you can't continue the save once you get sent there (the event that frees player at the end doesn't do anything). Was also impossible to disable the Thalmor quests, so the feature i was looking forward the most; player slavery is not testable. Hoping for some update on it, or confirmation that it isn't or is working with latest SL, DD and ZAP 8+. I tested it enough on my part. It should come very early on in the testing, fail about 2 quests in a row and you'll get first one propably, fail again once or twice and it should send you to second thalmor even if it's disabled in MCM.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There is still the Thalmor embassy's second scenario bug which i reported earlier. It's a gamebreaking bug, as in you can't continue the save once you get sent there (the event that frees player at the end doesn't do anything). Was also impossible to disable the Thalmor quests, so the feature i was looking forward the most; player slavery is not testable. Hoping for some update on it, or confirmation that it isn't or is working with latest SL, DD and ZAP 8+. I tested it enough on my part. It should come very early on in the testing, fail about 2 quests in a row and you'll get first one propably, fail again once or twice and it should send you to second thalmor even if it's disabled in MCM.

just so you are aware, dd 4.1 causes issues with CD. and ZAP 8 and 8+ are untested.  CD works well with DD 3 and ZAP 7

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

First the issue with being released may be due to v4 but most people report that it continues with the armbinder in place. This is a standard item from DD and can be struggled out of (once you get control back).

Second, I do not see why it will not disable as I have double checked the code and in all instances it checks with the MCM menu setting. Also, in my testing and play (over quite a few months) I have not had it send me to the Embassy or offer it as an optional quest when disabled.

This line of code is in the startup of the punishment system and runs every time you are to be punished:

if EmbassyOk.getvalueint() == 1
		if ExpStage.getstage() >= 300 && BeltStatus.getvalueint() != 4
			Pun21Avail = 1							; send to embassy
		else
			Pun21Avail = 0
		endif
	else
		Pun21Avail = 0
	endif

To get the embassy quest you have to meet the conditions of:

Line 1 - Quest must be enabled

Line 2 - Expansion must be past the point of the smithy, mine, stable and barracks being built (left over from old ending requirement) and you can't be in a Chaste Life / Spouse belt (variable set when belt is put on)

Otherwise Punishment 21 (embassy quest) is set as unavailable.

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

just so you are aware, dd 4.1 causes issues with CD. and ZAP 8 and 8+ are untested.  CD works well with DD 3 and ZAP 7

CD's issue with DD v4+ is that armbinders and similar items are not removed by my script setup. I am looking to make a patch but I have to package and save the current version, remove it then install v4.15 to make the patch (requires changing the 2 main removal functions and rooting out any additional scripts with removal functions in them and changing them to use the new keyword).

ZAP v8 and v8+ work just fine with CD. CD does not use any of the ZAP functions itself just the animations and furniture so DD v4+ lack of ZAP keywords should be irrelevant. I started testing them (with DD v3) back around January and have had no issues including with the Embassy quest, overall there has been no noticeable difference in my experience.

New little item I got, my figures looked a bit bored (have some other items on pre-order).

The horse has various setups: Stationary, Rocking Horse, Wheeled, Mechanical Horse (like mechanical bull, can be tilted and such). Has a masked head, plain head or you can use no head or tail. If you have multiple of them and use the wheeled one there is a connector piece to connect the two like a train.

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

Made the restraints myself (they were sold out of the sets that has the hand cuffs and other fun toys) but will try making something more appropriate once I get some proper items to do so.

IMG_0014.JPG

Mirai was the perfect figure for this (of the ones I have at least)

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

Oh the fun things you can get from Japan...

Ok, so I have been replaying CD with the newest versions of DDi and DCL and all went well but I have run into the old opencorsetbelt issue again as described on page 683. (quickest way to get there, change the page no. in your browser address bar if you want to reference it). The solution from there doesn't work now.

4 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

Ok, so I have been replaying CD with the newest versions of DDi and DCL and all went well but I have run into the old opencorsetbelt issue again as described on page 683. (quickest way to get there, change the page no. in your browser address bar if you want to reference it). The solution from there doesn't work now.

I assume you are talking about the CTD issue with them.

1 - Are you using the meshes I supplied in download Part 4? If so those were made using the v3 meshes which were bad and should make them using the ones supplied with DDx

2 - If you made the items using the latest version of DDx pm me and I will give you an older set of their bodyslide files that I use and know that works. You will just have to overwrite the ones from the latest version as it likely has some items mine does not as I have not downloaded the newer versions of DDx.

7 hours ago, Veladarius said:

I assume you are talking about the CTD issue with them.

1 - Are you using the meshes I supplied in download Part 4? If so those were made using the v3 meshes which were bad and should make them using the ones supplied with DDx

2 - If you made the items using the latest version of DDx pm me and I will give you an older set of their bodyslide files that I use and know that works. You will just have to overwrite the ones from the latest version as it likely has some items mine does not as I have not downloaded the newer versions of DDx.

Yes it is the ctd and I am using those meshes, I will try removing them. Update, it's working now thanks!

Hello, i have an issue. After fail the delivery i go back to the shop, i talk to get punished and after that my character moves to the display position and i get stripped from my items, but when it reaches the dialogue for the punishment( for example the one to stay to a room for a few days) nothing happens. I also get to a state that i can't load from menu.

4 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, i have an issue. After fail the delivery i go back to the shop, i talk to get punished and after that my character moves to the display position and i get stripped from my items, but when it reaches the dialogue for the punishment( for example the one to stay to a room for a few days) nothing happens. I also get to a state that i can't load from menu.

Use the following console command when it stops:

issceneplaying xx240569         xx is the load position ID for the mod, to get it you can use help CDx and it will be the first 2 digits of anything that comes up

If this is TRUE then the scene prior to the force greet where you are given your punishment has not ended (this scene handles positioning you, taking your items and adding or removing anything necessary and you have obviously come to this scene). This is usually caused by the animation for the player, either you are not playing the animation OR the animation is not ending on its own and is a problem with a few different versions of ZAP. ZAP v7 and ZAP v8 should both work as I have used both of these with no issues. You can check this by resetting the player idle in the CD MCM menu, if it continues then you need to change the version of ZAP you are using.

If this is FALSE then use check to see if this scene is playing:

issceneplaying xx2472AE

This scene is the scene that contains the force greet for the punishment dialogue and only contains the force greet for it (and is the only scene the prior one mentioned will send you to).

- If this is TRUE and you have seen ABSOLUTELY NO dialogue after Master says "Thank you Herran" then some other mod is interrupting the scene as there is dialogue that will be displayed no matter what. If something happens with the system that picks the punishments and one is not set as active then it will say "No punishment set" and will leave you stuck BUT all of your punishments are picked during the start of the punishment process so if you see this there is an issue with your script environment and has a bunch of crap going on in it that is overloading it.

- If this is FALSE then something in your scripting has prevented the scene from playing and you can use the following command to start the scene:

startscene xx2472AE

If none of this works then upload the papyrus log file from when this happens (preferably with a few minutes of play beforehand so I can see what all is going on during play).

If you are trying to use CD with SSE I make no guarantees as to whether any of this or my mod will work as I have not tested it in it nor do I plan on it and you are on your own.

19 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Use the following console command when it stops:

issceneplaying xx240569         xx is the load position ID for the mod, to get it you can use help CDx and it will be the first 2 digits of anything that comes up

If this is TRUE then the scene prior to the force greet where you are given your punishment has not ended (this scene handles positioning you, taking your items and adding or removing anything necessary and you have obviously come to this scene). This is usually caused by the animation for the player, either you are not playing the animation OR the animation is not ending on its own and is a problem with a few different versions of ZAP. ZAP v7 and ZAP v8 should both work as I have used both of these with no issues. You can check this by resetting the player idle in the CD MCM menu, if it continues then you need to change the version of ZAP you are using.

If this is FALSE then use check to see if this scene is playing:

issceneplaying xx2472AE

This scene is the scene that contains the force greet for the punishment dialogue and only contains the force greet for it (and is the only scene the prior one mentioned will send you to).

- If this is TRUE and you have seen ABSOLUTELY NO dialogue after Master says "Thank you Herran" then some other mod is interrupting the scene as there is dialogue that will be displayed no matter what. If something happens with the system that picks the punishments and one is not set as active then it will say "No punishment set" and will leave you stuck BUT all of your punishments are picked during the start of the punishment process so if you see this there is an issue with your script environment and has a bunch of crap going on in it that is overloading it.

- If this is FALSE then something in your scripting has prevented the scene from playing and you can use the following command to start the scene:

startscene xx2472AE

If none of this works then upload the papyrus log file from when this happens (preferably with a few minutes of play beforehand so I can see what all is going on during play).

If you are trying to use CD with SSE I make no guarantees as to whether any of this or my mod will work as I have not tested it in it nor do I plan on it and you are on your own.

Well i wanted try to do what you said, don't know if i did something different this time, because this time actually the scene worked, i got punished and i am in a cage.
No idea why that worked now, i uninstalled devious framework cause i saw someone suggesting it, also part 4, but i think i tried many punishment options( from the dialogue at the start if this is the way you choose them, this time i chose the last option) and none worked correctly till now. Even i would be in the shop without any more dialogue and nothing happening or the other result was one time to get outside for some punishment via zaz i guess but the scene stopped there, i guess that might be a zaz 8+ problem, because i use zaz 8+.

I tried another time, i got the scene done, this time i chose the second last option and got a punishment to be used as a display for customers.
There i had 2 issues but not huge ones. First was that i could choose the load option in the menu, second that beside being in a zaz position i could move my character. I tried the commands you said and saw that everything was false, so i started xx2472AE scene again via command and worked again with the same issues, i could move and i was not forced in a zaz position(i guess for this is needed a previous command).

Added some logs
a)Chose first option, 2 problems only, can't select load option from menu and i can move my character in zaz animation.

Papyrus.0a.log

I'm having a couple of bugs. The expansion of the shop seems to be stuck along with the quests. The first part is done, but there's been tents in the backyard for months (and every "unique" quest show nothing (as in I only get the "Uh...maybe later" option without any explanation of the quest. And apparently, there's a pile of logs sticking out of the wagon in the backyard.

I know that the expansion is triggered via quests, but I have no idea which ones. So, I'm debating just flatout restarting (I mostly play Skyrim to relax, so I don't mind losing progress. I haven't gone far anyway. I also tend to play with mods like a mad scientist).

1 hour ago, Gimlord said:

Well i wanted try to do what you said, don't know if i did something different this time, because this time actually the scene worked, i got punished and i am in a cage.
No idea why that worked now, i uninstalled devious framework cause i saw someone suggesting it, also part 4, but i think i tried many punishment options( from the dialogue at the start if this is the way you choose them, this time i chose the last option) and none worked correctly till now. Even i would be in the shop without any more dialogue and nothing happening or the other result was one time to get outside for some punishment via zaz i guess but the scene stopped there, i guess that might be a zaz 8+ problem, because i use zaz 8+.

I tried another time, i got the scene done, this time i chose the second last option and got a punishment to be used as a display for customers.
There i had 2 issues but not huge ones. First was that i could choose the load option in the menu, second that beside being in a zaz position i could move my character. I tried the commands you said and saw that everything was false, so i started xx2472AE scene again via command and worked again with the same issues, i could move and i was not forced in a zaz position(i guess for this is needed a previous command).

Added some logs
a)Chose first option, 2 problems only, can't select load option from menu and i can move my character in zaz animation.

Papyrus.0a.log

Devious Framework is rather invasive as it does things every time a device is equipped and unequipped and the process can be lengthy already depending on what method is used to apply them.

1 hour ago, POLE7645 said:

I'm having a couple of bugs. The expansion of the shop seems to be stuck along with the quests. The first part is done, but there's been tents in the backyard for months (and every "unique" quest show nothing (as in I only get the "Uh...maybe later" option without any explanation of the quest. And apparently, there's a pile of logs sticking out of the wagon in the backyard.

I know that the expansion is triggered via quests, but I have no idea which ones. So, I'm debating just flatout restarting (I mostly play Skyrim to relax, so I don't mind losing progress. I haven't gone far anyway. I also tend to play with mods like a mad scientist).

use  setstage cdxexpmain 980    this will complete the expansion and 'should' remove the logs, if not click on them in the console and disable them.

You may also want to go into the MCM menu on the quest reset page and have it restart the timer for the Task Manager just to be safe.

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

Devious Framework is rather invasive as it does things every time a device is equipped and unequipped and the process can be lengthy already depending on what method is used to apply them.

Don't know about that, cause i have uninstalled it and cleaned my save before i posted the log.

4 hours ago, Gimlord said:

So i continued the case when you are at the cage as a punishment, it ended and heran takes me to the shop again, there i get a new dialogue about getting items for some days but i never get the items and my character can't move there.Any idea, i added papyrus log but have no idea.

Papyrus.0.log

I am still seeing a lot of the same errors in the log as the first one you posted. Also, I don't see any information from Devious Devices, make sure that the logging is enabled for it.

These 3 mods are throwing the majority (80% or more) of the errors in the log (which is about all there is in it)

Creature Framework (the majority of the errors)

Sanguines Debauchery (looks to be mainly conflicts between it and DD's bound combat fighting over FNIS, I have seen this in other peoples logs as well)

Milk Mod Economy (looks to be an issue with the timer when trying to update actor information)

Do me a favor, use the following command   sqv  CDxPunishmentSet01   and tell me the value of the variable   punishmentRunning   and I can tell you what scene to tell it to start.

15 hours ago, POLE7645 said:

OK. The expansion is there, but the logs are still there. Not even disabling them removes them.

It's relatively minor, but the cart is stuck in them and NPCs are walking into them.

There are some markers that they are linked to, these are the marker ID's and disabling these will disable the logs (there are three)

xx0869ce

xx0869cd

xx0869cc

xx in the above is the load position ID of CD and how it can be found is in one of the other recent posts

Some of these may already be disabled depending on how many logs there are as each controls only a few of them. Use the command  PRID <ID> then the command disable for each of them.