Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

1 hour ago, Anyone419 said:

Hello Veladarius, 

I do have following problem with this mod:

Every time I try to start a new game or to load a game: Skyrim gets CTD.

Unfortunatley I cannot post the Papyrus Log because it won't be generated.

Modmanager: Vortex

LOOT:
Errors: 0
Warnings: 1  -  1 Dirty Plugin which was there before I have installed CD for first time. I could not clean it with TES5Edit.

Active Plugins: 183

Total Plugins: 184

FNIS installed and updated with SKELETON Expansion.

All possible Models/Bodies are batched (with Morphs) and built with BodySlide using the CBBE Curvy Preset.

Load order text file by LOOT is attached.

Hope you can help me

Sincerely,

Anyone419

Load Order.txt

Do you have any mods that modify the areas around the Half Moon Mill (north of Falkreath) as that is where the shop is or anything that modifies the areas of the Solitude lighthouse or the area along the road that goes under Solitude on the opposite side of the docks area? Those 3 areas have modified navmeshes (2 have added doors while anything that modifies the lighthouse door could conflict but I don't touch the door).

All of the device meshes are from DD itself, everything I have as far as they go is just new textures. The other items are from other mods and work with the existing skeletons as there isn't much of anything special about them.

What did you do to install the mod?

You only need parts 1 and 2 to use the mod. Part 3 was for the catsuits but DD v4 has those in it. Part 4 was pregenerated meshes if you needed them (sounds like you don't since you can use bodyslide) and part 5 has some optional files that are zipped within the folder so they would need extracted separately.

9 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Do you have any mods that modify the areas around the Half Moon Mill (north of Falkreath) as that is where the shop is or anything that modifies the areas of the Solitude lighthouse or the area along the road that goes under Solitude on the opposite side of the docks area? Those 3 areas have modified navmeshes (2 have added doors while anything that modifies the lighthouse door could conflict but I don't touch the door).

All of the device meshes are from DD itself, everything I have as far as they go is just new textures. The other items are from other mods and work with the existing skeletons as there isn't much of anything special about them.

What did you do to install the mod?

You only need parts 1 and 2 to use the mod. Part 3 was for the catsuits but DD v4 has those in it. Part 4 was pregenerated meshes if you needed them (sounds like you don't since you can use bodyslide) and part 5 has some optional files that are zipped within the folder so they would need extracted separately.

I removed all "Player Homes" and "New Area" mods but it crashed again.
I reinstalled the mod with CD Part 1 and 2 instead of using v4.05 + Update.   -  Also didn't work.

But now there is a Papyrus Log for whatever reason:

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

2 hours ago, Anyone419 said:

I reinstalled the mod with CD Part 1 and 2 instead of using v4.05 + Update.   -  Also didn't work.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

There are a number of errors involving Deviously Enslaved, some minor and don't seem like they would cause a crash but others are much more serious and even include its MCM menu in the errors. There are some property errors from CD due to the script differences between CD's custom device script which are still based on v3 and the updated equip script in v4 but these should not be enough to cause crashes. If you updated from v4.05 to v4.15 of CD in an existing game there are a number of changes that would cause issues with CD but would not show up until you tried using the quests where these changes are located.

My suggestion is to disable Deviously Enslaved and see if it works, if it does make sure you are using the most recent version. If it is the culprit then check with them to see if it has issues with running alongside CD especially if it has updated to using v4 of DD.

7 hours ago, Veladarius said:
10 hours ago, Anyone419 said:

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

There are a number of errors involving Deviously Enslaved, some minor and don't seem like they would cause a crash but others are much more serious and even include its MCM menu in the errors. There are some property errors from CD due to the script differences between CD's custom device script which are still based on v3 and the updated equip script in v4 but these should not be enough to cause crashes. If you updated from v4.05 to v4.15 of CD in an existing game there are a number of changes that would cause issues with CD but would not show up until you tried using the quests where these changes are located.

@Anyone419 You forgot to install UIExtensions for Deviously enslaved. DEC is completely broken in papyrus log 0, first error suggests a missing type, and the only weird type in that function is UIListMenu. I don't see UIExtensions in your load order from above. Here is a link to the mod

Although I'm pretty sure DEC being broken in this state doesn't cause a crash, I've never tested that far myself. Most users notice the MCM is missing before they get that far I think.

Hello,

Having issues with one of the package fetch quests. Supposed to deliver package to Alex the Butcher in slave arena but the marker points to The Chill cave(the Winterhold dungeon north of Winterhold) with just a frost atronach  and some cages inside and nothing else

23 minutes ago, pearisdriving said:

Hello,

Having issues with one of the package fetch quests. Supposed to deliver package to Alex the Butcher in slave arena but the marker points to The Chill cave(the Winterhold dungeon north of Winterhold) with just a frost atronach  and some cages inside and nothing else

Do you have access to the slave arena? I have seen it point to a different interior if you can't get to the one you need to go to for whatever reason (door is disabled or something). If something like that happens (I have done what I can to make sure places are accessible but it sometimes picks places that aren't) then just reset the quest and it should be available immediately so you can try again.

2 hours ago, noiadark said:

If I understand correctly, CD doesn't work with DDi and DDx that are 4.0+? If so, which DDi and DDx version should I get and where can I get old versions of them?

there are some bugs with 4.+ of DD one being that the yoke and arm binder isnt removed properly.

Vel has a list of the DD 3 and their version numbers. hope that he can tell you what versions they are

I have come across a problem while playing through CD. I completed the quest where you go to the elf mansion, but now when I'm taken back there are some new npcs around the CD shop, but absolutely now new houses or the mine. I can take the mine quest from Master, but there is no mine, nor is there a barracks, smithy or anything else. On a side note, I've deliberately failed ALL delivery and recovery quests and am in about 300 000 gold debt. Has this anything to do with it? Also, if I'm not mistaken, should there be a player slavery if I acquire excessive debt? If so, how much debt would that be?

30 minutes ago, noiadark said:

I have come across a problem while playing through CD. I completed the quest where you go to the elf mansion, but now when I'm taken back there are some new npcs around the CD shop, but absolutely now new houses or the mine. I can take the mine quest from Master, but there is no mine, nor is there a barracks, smithy or anything else. On a side note, I've deliberately failed ALL delivery and recovery quests and am in about 300 000 gold debt. Has this anything to do with it? Also, if I'm not mistaken, should there be a player slavery if I acquire excessive debt? If so, how much debt would that be?

In addition, I now got another punishment and was taken to the manor basement. I used mcm to give myself controls and go outside, but when exiting I found myself where the door to the manor is supposed to be, yet no manor.

Edit: I looked at mcm and found the set expansion to finished state, which I did use and now everything is there. However, I'm still wondering what could have caused this.

3 hours ago, noiadark said:

In addition, I now got another punishment and was taken to the manor basement. I used mcm to give myself controls and go outside, but when exiting I found myself where the door to the manor is supposed to be, yet no manor.

Edit: I looked at mcm and found the set expansion to finished state, which I did use and now everything is there. However, I'm still wondering what could have caused this.

If I recall, the expansion is purely time-based.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

LazyBoot is correct as usual. It can be set for specific levels and these can be found in the MCM menu. As usual, try to have a little patience with your new mod.

I have been using the mod for about 2 weeks ingame time on my current save. Never had problems of this sort with previous installs. I just found it odd that the NPCs that use the buildings were there and just standing around outside but the buildings were not and that I could access quests that could only be completed by using the new buildings.

43 minutes ago, noiadark said:

I have been using the mod for about 2 weeks ingame time on my current save. Never had problems of this sort with previous installs. I just found it odd that the NPCs that use the buildings were there and just standing around outside but the buildings were not and that I could access quests that could only be completed by using the new buildings.

Having used this successfully with any similar problem I would be forced to conclude that you have one or more mods that are conflicting with CD. I have never ceased to be amazed at the way mods will interact. In fact there is a thread in Skyrim General Discussion entitled "share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim." In other words, stuff like this happens frequently enough that many of us have found the best way to deal with it is to laugh at it. ?

19 hours ago, noiadark said:

I have come across a problem while playing through CD. I completed the quest where you go to the elf mansion, but now when I'm taken back there are some new npcs around the CD shop, but absolutely now new houses or the mine. I can take the mine quest from Master, but there is no mine, nor is there a barracks, smithy or anything else.

You have 2 options with the Site expansion, either complete it instantly via the MCM or let it play out normally. If you let it play out normally it will begin once you reach the designated level and take about 17 days to finish. Quests that rely on specific parts of the expansion be done should not be available until a specific stage is reached. If you skipped steps using the console is will screw things up. Setstage cdxexpMain 980 should complete the expansion as it will run through all of the commands that enables the various buildings and makes changes to the site. Quests such as doing the player slavery will automatically complete the expansion as parts are needed for it. Also, until the expansion is done you will not be eligible to be made into a slave via the in game route.

19 hours ago, noiadark said:

On a side note, I've deliberately failed ALL delivery and recovery quests and am in about 300 000 gold debt. Has this anything to do with it? Also, if I'm not mistaken, should there be a player slavery if I acquire excessive debt? If so, how much debt would that be?

To be taken as a property slave you need a very low Ranking with Master, low Ranking on completing quests and how much debt you have (25% over the high debt is enough) BUT if the expansion is not done (or done properly) it can't happen and you also need to make sure you enabled it in the MCM menu as most quests are disabled by default. Also, if the buildings are not there but the npc's are then you likely skipped some stages as their AI packages are built so they will stay within the building until the expansion hits the stage where the various work places are enabled (they have 2 sets of packages, 1 pre expansion and one post expansion).

Overall, if you have new npc's wandering around and their buildings are not there then you probably did something with setstage. Overall there are about a half dozen quests that handles the expansion of the grounds, each handling specific parts.

Just a suggestion, if you are still working on this, but you may want to provide a way to skip the manor dungeon punishment.  If the player doesn't alter the time scale they are basically staring at their screens with almost nothing happening for roughly four hours.  

Maybe pass time with a black screen from the first whipping until commander dinglefritz shows up to release you or just hook into the normal jail script to avoid it altogether (and lose skill progress so it's almost an actual punishment).

It's just a really long and boring thing to sit through.  

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious but how do you actually start the quests? I remember doing them in a playthrough years ago but not sure how I started them. They are currently all enabled in the MCM menu. At the moment I can only ask about delivery and retrieve quests and have done a few so far as well as answed a few of the sub/dom questions they ask. In MCM I did notice something about a courier bringing available jobs.

Basically just asking if there is some level, event or dialogue I need to do first or do I just wait for a courier?

I have a bit of an issue. I am a property slave and was sent on a quest to the lighthouse to fetch an 'item'. Once I returned with her a scene plays in the dungeon, but once it's over (with the Master telling Herran to take me back somewhere)...everyone just stands there, doing nothing at all. I've tried enabling and disabling player control but my character just walks back to the spot and stands there, with Herran just following me.

11 hours ago, Alissa Kane said:

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious but how do you actually start the quests? I remember doing them in a playthrough years ago but not sure how I started them. They are currently all enabled in the MCM menu. At the moment I can only ask about delivery and retrieve quests and have done a few so far as well as answed a few of the sub/dom questions they ask. In MCM I did notice something about a courier bringing available jobs.

Basically just asking if there is some level, event or dialogue I need to do first or do I just wait for a courier?

First make sure they are enabled in the MCM menu, all quests are disabled by default.

Second, for the 4 "Expansion" quests they now have requirements that you have to meet, generally a minimum ranking with the Master plus either being submissive or dominant and the Embassy quest has a few other requirements as well. All of this is described in detail in the main post in the spoilers.

2 hours ago, Anooon said:

I have a bit of an issue. I am a property slave and was sent on a quest to the lighthouse to fetch an 'item'. Once I returned with her a scene plays in the dungeon, but once it's over (with the Master telling Herran to take me back somewhere)...everyone just stands there, doing nothing at all. I've tried enabling and disabling player control but my character just walks back to the spot and stands there, with Herran just following me.

When the scene ends and you are stuck standing there just wait for 1 hour and it will advance., It is an issue with the final phase of the scene and Master's AI package that I have not been able to work out.

I have problem right at the start of the quest, when I arrive at the kink shop, master should help me take off the yoke and give me armor and belt and collar then send me to do her biddings......

She did give me belt and collar and armor too, but when she disable the yoke, it just come right back on.

I am stuck as I don't have keys to open it and can't wear armors, cant even open the lock of yoke with keys from console command.....

19 hours ago, peter016852 said:

I have problem right at the start of the quest, when I arrive at the kink shop, master should help me take off the yoke and give me armor and belt and collar then send me to do her biddings......

She did give me belt and collar and armor too, but when she disable the yoke, it just come right back on.

I am stuck as I don't have keys to open it and can't wear armors, cant even open the lock of yoke with keys from console command.....

CD is not entirely compatible with v4+ of DD, specifically with the removal of armbinders and yokes due to the primary keyword change on these devices in DD v4. With one exception these devices (when used) are standard DD items so you should be able to give yourself keys and struggle out of them, if not then it is the DD mechanics that is preventing this as the only custom armbinder or yoke I have is an armbinder that still has the old keywords on it and is still removable by CD.

12 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

CD is not entirely compatible with v4+ of DD, specifically with the removal of armbinders and yokes due to the primary keyword change on these devices in DD v4. With one exception these devices (when used) are standard DD items so you should be able to give yourself keys and struggle out of them, if not then it is the DD mechanics that is preventing this as the only custom armbinder or yoke I have is an armbinder that still has the old keywords on it and is still removable by CD.

Thanks for your help, I will try to directly unequip the yoke with console command then

8 hours ago, peter016852 said:

Thanks for your help, I will try to directly unequip the yoke with console command then

also if that doesnt work, as long as you have DCL 6.3 which supports CD you can use its "free me" option and it will remove the standard DD yokes and arm binders and respect the quest item keywords. DD 4.+ has a free me option as well, however it removes quest items and can break the quests so IMO dont use it, unless if you have no choice.