To quickly have a new mod appearing in MCM menu, you have to enter MCM menu, enter in any mod, enter in any option, tab tab tab, exit menu and the new mod should pop up in a matter of seconds. Im not sure if that is actually a fix for those having problems with this concrete mod, howerver anyone should at least try it first before riding into other fixes.

To quickly have a new mod appearing in MCM menu, you have to enter MCM menu, enter in any mod, enter in any option, tab tab tab, exit menu and the new mod should pop up in a matter of seconds. Im not sure if that is actually a fix for those having problems with this concrete mod, howerver anyone should at least try it first before riding into other fixes.

I agree.

What you have suggested normally works perfectly and should be the first thing to try.

If this doesn`t fix it, waiting in game or fast traveling normally does the trick.

For some reason  though it did not work with the combination of Sky UI and IFPV for me.

I`d also agree that my method might seem a little extreme and should only be used as a last resort

I`ve read the previous posts from rivereagles999 and it seems they have made all the necessary checks and have tried all of the usual methods with out sucess.

Lets hope something works so that they can enjoy this fabulous mod. :)

Guest Ragna_Rok

*looks down* ... boobies! YAY! :lol: ... naaah, joking, i dont play female chars. but ive got a question. from what i can tell you changed the 1stperson view of the armor from that pathetic "all cut from the armor except the shoulders" to the regular armor... is this correct, or did you also make some changes to reposition the armor in the nif files?

*just being curious*

reason for asking: after figuring that issue out i changed my armors to show the regular armor instead of the "shoulders only" variant. *immersion for the win* :)

*looks down* ... boobies! YAY! :lol: ... naaah, joking, i dont play female chars. but ive got a question. from what i can tell you changed the 1stperson view of the armor from that pathetic "all cut from the armor except the shoulders" to the regular armor... is this correct, or did you also make some changes to reposition the armor in the nif files?

*just being curious*

reason for asking: after figuring that issue out i changed my armors to show the regular armor instead of the "shoulders only" variant. *immersion for the win* :)

He just places the camera close to the 3rd person head, probably locks it with the head or eye skeleton node.  That's the reason why some people complain about excessive headbobbing and have difficulty fighting.  I just use the normal 1st person view for combat, no big deal.

*just being curious*

He just places the camera close to the 3rd person head, probably locks it with the head or eye skeleton node.  That's the reason why some people complain about excessive headbobbing and have difficulty fighting.  I just use the normal 1st person view for combat, no big deal.

thats what im saying, its good to have at least 2 types of 1st person camera, this one, and one for combat with the 1st person combat anims where you can see your legs like the oblivion original one

Happy New Year!

Okay well for my part I just wanted to say I've been using this mod on my  new game and it works purrfectly!!!  I love the MCM option to reduce head bob and other custom options, this is just one of the most immersive mods I've played with!  I'm downloading the update 16 and going to give it a try.

This is my load order - so these are mods - also I use Dovahkiin Relaxes Too and Dovahkiin Takes Action, and haven't had any issues with either.  I just downloaded Flying Broomstick and am making my way to get it and try it out, if I have any troubles related to this mod I'll let you know! -_^

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
moonpath.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
WinterholdDestruction.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Faendal.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
AdditionalMusicProject.esp=1
TradeBarter.esp=1
BeeingFemale.esp=1
DangerousNights1.0.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
Nightmare.esp=1
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp=1
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
ribeable-broom.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Artemis Clothes.esp=1
AsharaDimonizedDress.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esp=1
Field Mage Outfit.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
KKFur.esp=1
NewmillerLongDresses.esp=1
NewmillerShortSexyDress.esp=1
NewWitchDress.esp=1
NobleFemaleClothes.esp=1
NS_Eilhart_Dress.esp=1
OchinClothingMod02_WitchHat_Edit00.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
ImmersiveArmorsNPCs.esp=1
AngrimApprentice.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp=1
moonpath_questdata.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
Skyrim School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.esp=1
TEG_Wizards_Of_Winterhold_DLCRequired.esp=1
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp=1
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp=1
RealisticRoomRental.esp=1
RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp=1
SkyRealism - Encumbrance.esp=1
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
DovahkiinTakesAction.esp=1
mslZaZArachnophobia.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
SexLab RND.esp=1
APPS.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
Atvir.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Automatic Variants.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp=1
LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp=1

Hope that helps in testing!

Sitting on chair is always first person to me. There are few animations that can cause going into third person I had to leave them otherwise game will freeze or camera breaks but that shouldn't happen for sitting. :s

On what I remember, the only mod that forces third person view (directly about 100 units above the head) is Private Needs when I use one Outhouse. It seems strange to me that this should change also the view while sitting on normal chairs or benches.

Edit: Nevermind. I reinstalled IFPV simply overwriting all files (with the same 1.6 version) and now I have 1st person View while sitting on chairs or benches. Don't know why, but a mod not functioning (the same exact mod) after upgraded SL from 1.32 to 1.34, happened to me also with two other mods. Doing the overwrite solved all problems. ??

Guest Ragna_Rok

*just being curious*

aaaah... okay. when i made my first armor i learned much about the niffiles used for armor, and i noticed that they had a first person armor-nif that was basically the regular armor with all pieces cut and only the shoulders / arms left... when i played around a little bit with it i decided to fuck the weighting-problems this causes and stick to a full armor for 1stperson, you can see what i mean if you pick one of my armors here and just look down still standing in 1stperson ... thx for clarifying it to me :)

edit: since all armors come as standard with the full-armor-nif-file you could have achieved pretty much the same by just re-making the 1stperson entries which are the "xxxxAA" entries under armoraddon to link / target the original complete armor, would prevent the bobbing ;)

Well, I don't know if this was already suggested, but ...

1. Why not do an integration with Realistic Needs and Diseases making a slot for a specific view while you are under alcohol effects?

(To say, a very bobbling head). If the player uses ImmersiveFP and goes in "drunk state", this view should switch automatically as the others do.

2. There is something wrong while using ImmersiveFP and PrivateNeeds, specifically when the player uses an outhouse. The view switches out of FP and goes 3rd up on the head (more than 100 units). There is nothing to do?

h38fh2mf, since you're probably kinda familiar with camera suff now, do you think it's possible to create an SKSE plugin that will allow to control the camera while in race menu? Or turn the character around? Currently, if you need to see what's going with/on your character's back/feet, your only option is to exit racemenu and look. And repeat until you are either satisfied with the result(seldom) or you're sick of this already(often).

h38fh2mf, since you're probably kinda familiar with camera suff now, do you think it's possible to create an SKSE plugin that will allow to control the camera while in race menu? Or turn the character around? Currently, if you need to see what's going with/on your character's back/feet, your only option is to exit racemenu and look. And repeat until you are either satisfied with the result(seldom) or you're sick of this already(often).

Actually you can see your back in race menu with the original TBBP idle animation. But I agree it's a bit boring to wait till your character shows his/her back.

This is great. I quit using Joy of Perspective because it was so unstable and used such a glitchy method of achieving results.

However... does anyone know an easy way to get rid of the '360 degree run'? I really, really want to avoid reinstalling CBBE because it took me forever to tweak everything just right, replace with custom skeletons, etc. It's highly disorienting how it is now.

Also, the masturbation animations that trigger from Devious Devices forces you to third person when they start.

This is great. I quit using Joy of Perspective because it was so unstable and used such a glitchy method of achieving results.

However... does anyone know an easy way to get rid of the '360 degree run'? I really, really want to avoid reinstalling CBBE because it took me forever to tweak everything just right, replace with custom skeletons, etc. It's highly disorienting how it is now.

Also, the masturbation animations that trigger from Devious Devices forces you to third person when they start.

Simply un-install 360walk/run mod

Simply un-install 360walk/run mod

I never actually installed it as a mod. It came included in... *something* I installed, I couldn't tell you what though. I thought it was part of the BBP install package.

Feature, not a bug. Disable "Immersive FP" in Devious Device's MCM to disable that.

That's like... totally opposite how that feature should be working :P Why have the 'compatibility' force you to third? At the very least you should have the MCM menu make it clear that that's not a bug.

Same kind of goes for the DD feature that hides food if you're gagged. I spent like 20 minutes trying to figure out why my loot kept disappearing :D