• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if this is just how it's designed but it's making it unplayable for a sword and board play style.

With a bow drawn in fpv moving the cursor causes the bow to move with the cursor.

But when raising your shield to block attacks moving the cursor around only moves your camera angle the shield itself stays facing forward.

Ultimately this has been causing me to miss the majority of my blocks and bashes that I had to give up on this mod.

If this is not how blocking is intended to function with this mod please let me know so I can try and find a fix to it; I really enjoy the mod.

Id this is how blocking is intended to function with this mod then is there any chance of changing it so that your shield follows the cursor when holding the alt-click/block button?

Edit (4/13/19) - After seeing others talk about a txt file I decided to find it and see what I can make of it.

Under the main profile "+set iFaceCrosshair -2" is suppose to "character doesn't auto-turn when weapons are out but still turns if you move or attack"

Raising a shield to block/bash does not count as a move/attack.

There is also no unique profile for shield as there is with bows and I lack the knowledge to make a specific profile for shields myself, if even possible.

Temporary fix till a profile is created is to chance "iFaceCrosshair #" to the value of "1" so that it always turns while weapons are drawn.  Sadly this removes the ability to look around while weapons are drawn without rotating your character.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 2:23 AM, anony_mouse said:

I had no idea this mod originated from LL (though I should have figured since it includes a built in SexLab profile), I got it from the Nexus a long time ago.

I see a lot of people have trouble integrating it with Enhanced Camera... I've run Enhanced Camera and IFPV together for ages now... I use Enhanced Camera for gameplay and IFPV for sexlab scenes and nothing else, and they work perfectly fine together with no clipping (ie working near-zero noclip distance for IFPV but standard playable noclip distance for Enhance Camera).

The key is to set up IFPV to kick in only on command, at which point it will replace your third person view, while Enhanced Camera is always your real first person view. You can either leave IFPV on all the time (so zooming in will get you Enhanced Camera and zooming out will get you IFPV and you have no third person) or you can just hit the toggle hotkey to turn off IFPV and get your third person view back.... HOWEVER your third person view will still have near-zero noclip settings (because you have to set Enhanced Camera's third person noclip override to near-zero otherwise the near-zero noclip won't work during IFPV) and that's going to look a little annoying because setting very low noclip does cause some visual glitches during regular gameplay (distant mountains will flicker).

Anyway, I already detailed my setup and posted both my Enhance Camera and IFPV config files at this thread a few months ago:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85989-enhanced-camera/

(I posted my Enhanced Camera config file further down the thread)

You definitely need to customize your Enhance Camera config as well as your IFPV config, because Enhanced Camera has its own settings for things like nearclip.

This was very useful and helpful, I'm glad I found some information about this. I was getting annoyed with IFPV.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod and have used it for a long time, since before the 2.0 update. In fact it worked so well for me I hadn't kept up to date on what the mod was doing. Played SSE for a bit and it just didn't give me the same feeling as modded LE did.. so I reinstalled and got back into modding things. Downloaded the newest update to find out that the MCM had been removed. At first didn't think it was a huge deal until I found myself spending entirely too much time tweaking settings, closing it, launching my game, seeing how the new settings worked, closing the game, going back to retweak things, relaunching my game and repeating. I'm not trying to sound bitchy or fussy but is there any way to get an MCM in an optional install or any other modder around that's done one for this? For now I've just dropped back down to using 1.9 and it's working fine for me but that means I'm not getting those fresh updates and fixes. Again not trying to fuss but just curious if that'd be an option in future sometime.

• 3 months later...
On 5/6/2019 at 4:31 AM, AbsintheMinded said:

I love this mod and have used it for a long time, since before the 2.0 update. In fact it worked so well for me I hadn't kept up to date on what the mod was doing. Played SSE for a bit and it just didn't give me the same feeling as modded LE did.. so I reinstalled and got back into modding things. Downloaded the newest update to find out that the MCM had been removed. At first didn't think it was a huge deal until I found myself spending entirely too much time tweaking settings, closing it, launching my game, seeing how the new settings worked, closing the game, going back to retweak things, relaunching my game and repeating. I'm not trying to sound bitchy or fussy but is there any way to get an MCM in an optional install or any other modder around that's done one for this? For now I've just dropped back down to using 1.9 and it's working fine for me but that means I'm not getting those fresh updates and fixes. Again not trying to fuss but just curious if that'd be an option in future sometime.

I've been having issues with the latest update too, without the MCM... it's just a long drawn hassle between tweaking and rebooting up skyrim each time.

What's the downsides to going back to 1.9 IFPV? I haven't tried the older versions, because I haven't heard of this mod until recently.

Nevermind above, I just tried 1.9 IFPV and it's more of a mess to deal with. I'd rather mess with the ini file then in that MCM.

Also, is there anyway to get my camera to look like the screenshots? I'm trying to go all out on the physics of movement.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im having rather weird bug with this mod, after installing it and going into game im unable to enter first person, when i try my character head just disappear while im stuck in third person

Enchanced Camera works just fine so this one must issue with something

Other mod that may modify camera are:
-Alternate Conversation Camera

-3PCO

20210417015945_1.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 4/17/2021 at 10:57 PM, Reaquainer said:

Im having rather weird bug with this mod, after installing it and going into game im unable to enter first person, when i try my character head just disappear while im stuck in third person

Enchanced Camera works just fine so this one must issue with something

Other mod that may modify camera are:
-Alternate Conversation Camera

-3PCO

20210417015945_1.jpg

I have exactly same problem. Did you figured it out?

Nevermind. It's Alternative Conversation Camera.

Edited by moody132
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...