Also, the masturbation animations that trigger from Devious Devices forces you to third person when they start.

Feature, not a bug. Disable "Immersive FP" in Devious Device's MCM to disable that.

That's like... totally opposite how that feature should be working :P Why have the 'compatibility' force you to third? At the very least you should have the MCM menu make it clear that that's not a bug.

Same kind of goes for the DD feature that hides food if you're gagged. I spent like 20 minutes trying to figure out why my loot kept disappearing :D

Default behavior (Before Immersive FP) is for the animations to be played in third person. The compatibility mode restores this behavior. I can certainly see why it would be confusing, and it is rather poorly phrased :P.

there's no way to make the 3rd person body use the 1st person anims when in Immersive mode via scripts?

Go into ordinary first person view and look down, no legs = no animations.

The majority of animations you see in third will not even exist in first person unless they are used for arms.

This is exactly what the joy of perspective mod does - it enables character model while staying in first person camera, that's the mod you're looking for. The difference between my mod and that is my mod moves the third person camera to character's face so you're actually still in third person. I suppose the result is similar but if you want less camera movement and shaking then that mod is better for you.

This is exactly what the joy of perspective mod does - it enables character model while staying in first person camera, that's the mod you're looking for. The difference between my mod and that is my mod moves the third person camera to character's face so you're actually still in third person. I suppose the result is similar but if you want less camera movement and shaking then that mod is better for you.

Also your mod is simple and not a massively unstable pile of buggy shit :P

Okay, that was mean, but TJOP completely infected a save game and introduced tons of instability.  Your method is so seamless and easily compatible, the only real downside to it is that you're subject to the whims of the third-person body animations, which means your character looking around and wobbling when you walk. Which I would prefer over some really hacky method that requires replacing a ton of files and crashes if you ever play a character of the opposite gender.

Anyway, on that note, I was having problems with 360 walk / run being disorienting. I went and deleted my animation files and I'm back to the stock walking / running, but there seems to be a significant amount of head jiggle. Is there any specific walk / run animations anyone can recommend? I preferred the Dragonfly, but it's 360 degree and was very frustrating. Every step I take with the vanilla animations there's a little earthquake on the camera.

Turn your head rotation down! That is exactly what the feature is meant to do. If you turn it down to 0 then it will be silky smooth like vanilla 1st person running. I personally turn combat settings up to around 30-40, makes it much more visceral while still being playable. 

Hmm... I'll try it again. I thought I remember messing with it and thinking it did nothing.

Also your mod is simple and not a massively unstable pile of buggy shit :P

Okay, that was mean, but TJOP completely infected a save game and introduced tons of instability.  Your method is so seamless and easily compatible, the only real downside to it is that you're subject to the whims of the third-person body animations, which means your character looking around and wobbling when you walk. Which I would prefer over some really hacky method that requires replacing a ton of files and crashes if you ever play a character of the opposite gender.

Anyway, on that note, I was having problems with 360 walk / run being disorienting. I went and deleted my animation files and I'm back to the stock walking / running, but there seems to be a significant amount of head jiggle. Is there any specific walk / run animations anyone can recommend? I preferred the Dragonfly, but it's 360 degree and was very frustrating. Every step I take with the vanilla animations there's a little earthquake on the camera.

Dragonfly was driving me nuts with 1st person, too. So I replaced it with these. You still see your PC face a but when walking towards the camera, though. But at least the whole world isn't bobbing all around and doing a 180 every few seconds! :D

TBBP Pack 2.zip

So for some weird reason that I am unaware of, the mod stopped working for me since last week. It's still present in MCM and I can change settings and everything but no matter what hotkey I set it won't respond. I can't toggile into IFP anymore and I'm pretty sure I never touched anything prior to when I finally had the settings I liked. I even tried reinstalling it and made sure skse was up to date.

IMO, for Sexlab:

Make sure you tweak whichever preset is set to the "Custom" category. You might want to set a hotkey so you can tweak it before engaging in SL animations.

Mix and match your vertical/forward-back camera to be as near to your eyes as you can get it. For me it is exactly 0 horizontal and about 5 forward. This will change depending on your character's face.

Set near-distance and far-distance to the same number, nice and low. It effectively saves you from toggling near/far. I set them both to 10, works fine. Set it lower if there is clipping on the edges of your screen. (NOTE: animations involving kissing have almost always gone crazy for me. I have to exit to 3rd person entirely for those).

Set head bob to 100 :)  I think you can probably get away with it lower, but too low and you'll see the back of your head start phasing through the camera with vigorous thrusting.

Restrict horizontal turning to 65 or so. Far from essential, but it sounded like a realistic number to me.

Hide HUD. Disable headtracking (though it should be irrelevant in SL animations), and don't turn character when moving camera. Uncheck "move camera forward on look up/down". This may be okay, depending on your tastes or how big your nose is :P

NOTE: extreme close-ups of animations will make you notice misalignments, so expect a modicum of OCD to kick in :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, simple checks first:

Did you set a binding to toggle the view? You'll need to do that and then hit the hotkey.

Do you have any other camera-altering mods? I haven't seen anybody have problems with those but I can imagine it might affect it.

Did you wildly fiddle with the camera settings before seeing if the mod worked? Might wanna keep defaults until you're sure the mod is up and running.

Beyond that idunno. It should work with custom races, since it is just a camera mod (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). 

My advice is to load the game and wait a few seconds. If you immediately hit your hotkey after your game loads, the camera can flip upside down and get stuck.

So, simple checks first:

Did you set a binding to toggle the view? You'll need to do that and then hit the hotkey.

Do you have any other camera-altering mods? I haven't seen anybody have problems with those but I can imagine it might affect it.

Did you wildly fiddle with the camera settings before seeing if the mod worked? Might wanna keep defaults until you're sure the mod is up and running.

Beyond that idunno. It should work with custom races, since it is just a camera mod (somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

My advice is to load the game and wait a few seconds. If you immediately hit your hotkey after your game loads, the camera can flip upside down and get stuck.

I have installed recently ScreenShot Assist mod  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33521/? 

Edit:  the mod works fine, I did not realize that it works using the third person view.. :lol: Great idea!

the only problem is that it does not work the "TM" console command to remove all the osd/menu, usually I pressed the pause button to freeze the image and take pictures, but with this mod you can not do..? :(

I tried it with a costum-race, the mod only works on standard race, north, Breton, etc..?

What is this 'north' race you speak of?

by mistake I have written "North" instead of Nord race.. :D

It is north race they live in the north and also nord means north in many languages :P

You can edit menus being on off from the profile settings. There is an option to disable HUD in profile. This is a bad design flaw that I broke TM command and I will try to fix in next version whenever that comes.

I wonder if it's just me having issues on using Immersive First Person mod with the latest Sexlab installed?

Well this is strange as i was using a older version of Sexlab and it does works for me as i could change the camera presets with a press of the button and it changes the camera in realtime. But...now it doesn't seems to work with the latest version of Sexlab :( as i press my camera presets buttons and it doesn't seem to work at all. But during in combat or walking Immersive First Person mod works perfectly.

Anyone knows what is wrong?

EDIT: i will try and reinstall the mod and test it again.