I think i have no crashes with the last test version. But my custom follower is immune to the camera attaching.

Camera still collides with objects located between dragonborn and NPC it's attached to.

Is it possible to make camera follow NPC's line of sight too? I'm imagining next level of stealth action here :)

I must say this test run was rather short. Will run longer and on a new game tomorrow.

Ah this line of sight would explain why the camera got weird for me on one test. I'm not sure if this would be easy to fix, if you put camera in 3rd person there is also line of sight block (so camera can't go into wall etc.) I'll write it down though maybe one day.

Hi there! This is one of my absolute favorite mods. I love the immersion it helps give.

One "Problem" I think is that you can't really put the eyes far back enough for my liking- because if you do you end up seeling your own face in your screen.

I am thinking/hoping that a lot of the animations will work better (less clipping) if you can move the pov back slightly further still.

Would it be possible to hide the headmodel while in first person view? I know there are some items that when equiped will hide body parts (either purposefully or as a bug). Perhaps something like that could be exploited to hide the face model in first person view? There is the downside that you'd also lose any long hair that you might see, but I feel like that would be worth it.

Hi there! This is one of my absolute favorite mods. I love the immersion it helps give.

One "Problem" I think is that you can't really put the eyes far back enough for my liking- because if you do you end up seeling your own face in your screen.

I am thinking/hoping that a lot of the animations will work better (less clipping) if you can move the pov back slightly further still.

Would it be possible to hide the headmodel while in first person view? I know there are some items that when equiped will hide body parts (either purposefully or as a bug). Perhaps something like that could be exploited to hide the face model in first person view? There is the downside that you'd also lose any long hair that you might see, but I feel like that would be worth it.

I think another problem will appear after this - you'll see strange things while looking down.

I think another problem will appear after this - you'll see strange things while looking down.

What are your settings at? i have mine all set at:

up\down = 0

forward\back = -45

*forget actual wording* adjust view when looking down = 15.

These setting works good for me. only time I ever have an issue is during scenes where face is really close to something. ie: kissing, lesbian acts.

works good during blowjobs, although I personally do not like seeing a giant penis in my face so I usually turn off IFP during blowjobs and then return once scene progresses.

I'm not sure if the settings vary from body type to body type though

Maybe you can do it via Actor.SetSubGraphFloatVariable(), I noticed in the list of variables you have one called AdditiveHeadScale, maybe you can add it 0.

Another way might be to create your own head that uses a texture with full alpha and use Actor.ChangeHeadPart().

Edit: You might also be able to do by a magic effect, like the invisibility spell.

I know how to make head disappear but not how to make it cast shadow.

The nexus post I saw mentions and links to the New Vegas Enhanced Camera says that they are able to do it with some code which is available on that mod's page.

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

Hey, I absolutely adore this mod, and use it with an Oculus Rift for great results.

I found a workaround for the freezing issue - switch the default profile to anything other than profile 1 - but the default profile randomly changes back to 1.

Maybe that's related to your freezing issue?

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

I know how to make head disappear but not how to make it cast shadow.

1.9 beta 2 fixes the freezing for me.

So the Skyrim version of the enhanced camera just got posted and definitely hides the head while still having it cast a shadow. If you could get this working of IFP is would be awesome.

Dunno if you saw this but you might want to message LogicDragon and see if he is wiling to share his method for head removal.

I think the head mesh with no texture on it will be invisible to the player and still cast shadows.

a head mesh with no texture on it would be purple.

A head mesh with a alpha property and and empty texture might have a shadow though.

I think the head mesh with no texture on it will be invisible to the player and still cast shadows.

Transparent textures do not draw shadows in Skyrim's engine. Seems like the only way to do it is to do whatever LogicDragon does with his enhanced camera mods.