I wonder if it's just me having issues on using Immersive First Person mod with the latest Sexlab installed?

Well this is strange as i was using a older version of Sexlab and it does works for me as i could change the camera presets with a press of the button and it changes the camera in realtime. But...now it doesn't seems to work with the latest version of Sexlab :( as i press my camera presets buttons and it doesn't seem to work at all. But during in combat or walking Immersive First Person mod works perfectly.

Anyone knows what is wrong?

EDIT: i will try and reinstall the mod and test it again.

I have the same issue but I didn't even know it could be a PROBLEM.  It would be nice if it could actually be fixed (or changed).

I wonder if it's just me having issues on using Immersive First Person mod with the latest Sexlab installed?

Well this is strange as i was using a older version of Sexlab and it does works for me as i could change the camera presets with a press of the button and it changes the camera in realtime. But...now it doesn't seems to work with the latest version of Sexlab :( as i press my camera presets buttons and it doesn't seem to work at all. But during in combat or walking Immersive First Person mod works perfectly.

Anyone knows what is wrong?

EDIT: i will try and reinstall the mod and test it again.

I have the same issue but I didn't even know it could be a PROBLEM.  It would be nice if it could actually be fixed (or changed).

I'm glad that i am not the only one that is having the problem lol :) Hopefully there's a update coming soon.

Awesome mod, this works much better than the Joy of Perception, thuogh it does get dizzying at some points.  I really want to try to combine this with an Oculus rift, but I wanted to ask if it would be possible to configure this mod to attach to a neck bone instead of the eyes?

I expect this mod as is will be really sickening with the rift, but with some tweaking of what exactly is driving camera movement it could be really awesome.

*edit*

Figured out that with very careful placement, you can put the camera in a place where a blindfold will actually blind you, but will let you look down and see the ground in front of you.  Putting the camera there also means my vision is actually obscured by hoods & the characters hair, tho only when it's in the near viewing mode.

if anyone is ever curios, I wound up with my camera at 16 forward, 3 up, vertical viewing angle limited to 60 (keeps me from looking inside my nose), I can't recall the horizontal angle, but I think I decreased that too, and the option to move the camera when looking up/down disabled.

Really ups the immersion - blindfolds blind you, getting forced into a blowjob means you're staring at a big dick, the guys stomach, or up to his chest / face.

Now I wish it was possible to tie this into a procedural head animation that could blend into other animations - make it so when you look past a certain angle with the eyes, then the head would move

I also feel like an animation pack with stabalized heads would be really valuable.

I like the mod a lot, but I like both 3rd person and 1st person. Other than toggling this mod on and off, wouldn't there be a way to just adjust the camera in the first person view like you did to the 3rd person?

What's the point, first person is just a pair of arms.

It has no realtime shadows for your character like third person does either, bet a ton of folk never noticed that subtle but major difference.

I like the mod a lot, but I like both 3rd person and 1st person. Other than toggling this mod on and off, wouldn't there be a way to just adjust the camera in the first person view like you did to the 3rd person?

What's the point, first person is just a pair of arms.

It has no realtime shadows for your character like third person does either, bet a ton of folk never noticed that subtle but major difference.

O I noticed. Nothing like walking in a doorway from a well lit hall to cast you're shadow over the whole room to let those bandits know they are way in over there head.

Posted new version. See all the changes on first post. I also wrote out some issues on the first post.

Also there's no longer a SexLab profile, but modders can recreate this with another mod using SKSE mod events.

Sounds like the latest version is forged in pure win, especially the setting angle before turning part of the update.

EDIT:

Gone back to 1.6.

New set up system is, if I am honest horrible (don't take this to heart, I am one of those who hates software updates and menu changes).

Possibly add a clear all profile option or package one we can load in.

Got a constant camera jitter as well like it is trying to constantly swap profile, tried to disable all but number one but can't be sure due to the setup menus.

Maybe add in a clear disabled checkbox in an update to clarify that a profile is completely disabled.

Would like to see an Oculus rift profile checkbox for each profile, then you could switch to and from it with just one selection in the general tab or via a configurable hotkey.

Would like Sexlab profile reinstated, 20 profiles and at least one could have been used for dare I say it, probably your main user base. :ph34r:

By default there is a configuration loaded, this should be clearing previous versions. I haven't heard about jitter.

I don't know anything about oculus rift and how to detect if it's in use, you can also set up any profile to have hotkey.

SexLab needs a separate mod to activate, just send mod event when animation starts and ends with player involved to use one of the "custom X" profile options.

I tried to change the category but it wouldn't let me. :-/

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

LOVE the new update! Fixed many of the quirks I had with it.

To those wanting a sexlab profile: I just set up a custom profile with a hotkey, then press the hotkey when things get dirty. 

I do have one suggestion, and have no idea how feasible it is: Add an option to turn the head left or right with the camera. This would work wonders on the oculus rift.

LOVE the new update! Fixed many of the quirks I had with it.

To those wanting a sexlab profile: I just set up a custom profile with a hotkey, then press the hotkey when things get dirty. 

I do have one suggestion, and have no idea how feasible it is: Add an option to turn the head left or right with the camera. This would work wonders on the oculus rift.

Tracking the head movement would benefit even non Oculus users.

There was a mod for Fallout NV or FO3 that would track where you were looking and translate it to the head.

Posted new version. See all the changes on first post. I also wrote out some issues on the first post.

Also there's no longer a SexLab profile, but modders can recreate this with another mod using SKSE mod events.

I wonder if it's mechanically possible to have your IFP replace the normal first person view that you reach with the mouse view...

That would certainly take scripting, but it would free up a key (though you could keep it to switch between regular FP and IFP). No idea if it's possible, but it's a suggestion. So far IFP has been great, especially for those of us who had experience with the Joy of Perspective. 

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

I wonder if it's mechanically possible to have your IFP replace the normal first person view that you reach with the mouse view...

That would certainly take scripting, but it would free up a key (though you could keep it to switch between regular FP and IFP). No idea if it's possible, but it's a suggestion. So far IFP has been great, especially for those of us who had experience with the Joy of Perspective. 

Joy of Prespective was a neat attempt for the time, but Immersive FP is so much more. Joy of Prespective was a good addition to the vanilla first person. IFP is much better than vanilla first person - it is what I was hoping for when I first saw the videos of Skyrim.

Cool mod. Thanks!

The only thing I miss here is choosing the node to follow for camera (like the whole character instead of his head). There was too much jitter for me during some animations (like running) when I've tried to setup some close-up 3rd person profiles.

Still, works perfect for the 1st person :)