dryuya Posted August 4, 2014 Author Posted August 4, 2014 Not sure...just installed HDT as per instructions on main thread for it. One of those things that went seamlessly so I never made note of how it was done. I'm actually curious about it myself. For Princess Ravelette (in this movie) the bounce was minimal. I wasn't too happy with that But in next movie the follower NPC Amanda who I gave the UNPK body...they bounce like the laws of outer space are in effect and not earth...which makes me a little happier I realize there's types who prefer both types of bounce so I went with it...but just found it curious. What exact file determines the level of bounce? As for the sex sounds, minus the ejaculation they're all Sexlab stock.
dryuya Posted August 6, 2014 Author Posted August 6, 2014 Getting there. What's great about the (final) choice I've made for episode structure means I'll probably be able to get the act 1 release done...then quickly have act 2 and maybe 3 out afterwards as a lot of work has already been done on them I will have act 1 done on or before Labor day for sure. The whole episode is actually already put together, scenes and audio and captions, filmed and virtually complete as is. But I still must do several rechecks on it to make sure there's no errors or inconsistencies with the scenes. Like attire being wrong or suddenly changed in some scenes...or actors being in the background that totally screw things up. Little details that are tedious pains in the butt but I want to address all things before I do a release.
dryuya Posted August 13, 2014 Author Posted August 13, 2014 Act 1 will be out before the end of this weekend it will feature four "LL friendly" scenes and be about 50/50 sex plot ratio. My ideal ratio is 70/30 but I'm finding some set up still necessary in the early stages. It will contain Wolf rape (w/ NPC Amanda from girls of Skyrim mod)Another Thalmor rape (Ravelette)Electro torture (Ravelette)Consensual Bar room sex scene (Pilar)Consensual whore house sex scene (Milna) Act 2 I had hoped to still get out by Labor day...but I'm going to try adding a full blown combat scene in it...which is quite hard to do. Also Paradise Halls is starting to piss me off. Does the zaz animation pack here cover everything of importance that mod used to do (bondage poses, whip and whip marks) without the annoying quests and forcing auto animations of making npcs submit? I'm going to shelve it if so...keeps interfereing with animation set ups that are lengthy pains to get right.
Gilibran Posted August 13, 2014 Posted August 13, 2014 Just saw these posted on NM and was reminded of this project. Hope to see more Lilica soon. Speaking of NM yeah I went ahead and posted there but it still sucks IMO. Videos load like molasses and the scrub bar for the videos there seems to serve no purpose whatsoever as it simply doesn't work. That said...anyone into this kind of stuff should check out that "Lara in Trouble" video on that site that used Source Filmaker. Now THATS quality game porn! Wish I could learn the software now but it seems time consuming. Holy Crap, that is truly the best i have seen so far. Amazing, though, i assume they used the vannila eyes, could have made some better eyes for Lara they are a bit flat and cartoony compared to your average Skyrim eye mod. Thanks for that title.
dryuya Posted August 16, 2014 Author Posted August 16, 2014 The Act 1 movie is done! And in less than a month! I'm quite proud of my speed though I can't imagine I'll keep it up. Two month releases are far more realistic to expect in the future Within next few hours Ill be working on all the upload methods and putting links/images into the OP
houeclipse Posted August 16, 2014 Posted August 16, 2014 Thats great! Have you thought of uploading by torrent?
dryuya Posted August 16, 2014 Author Posted August 16, 2014 Thats great! Have you thought of uploading by torrent? Did once but not anymore From my last few posts you might be able to tell but if not I'll just say I'm keeping my upload methods restricted to the three I did for the Prologue Direct dl links for 1080p and 720p and XVids link. Because there's so many other venues out there that certain people prefer I prefer not to try and address them all...its just too much work. I'm sure if someone else wants to though they could make a torrent link, or NM link, or whatever else people have a liking for.
dryuya Posted August 16, 2014 Author Posted August 16, 2014 I'm going to take some time off BTW, to truly and finally read up on this process of making followers. Eventually for my own sake I knew it'd have to come to this. Simply can't have three or more OCs in a shot without breaking the game by using placeatme commands and showracemenu trickery. That stuff works for two but three means I need followers I wanted to with the old series...it was another one of many roadblocks that kept me from moving forward with it. I had planned at some point to get Yvete, Riny, and several others together in a group but I simply didn't know how. I have to learn this since I need three OCS in a scene together next ep...so until I do I'll be in hibernation figuring out
dryuya Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 They're all up...I fixed a pretty obvious typo in first scene and reduced the file size of the 1080p to 900 ish Mb...as low as I'm willing to take it for quality. Not sure if I'll give the same fix to other versions yet...maybe later.
Rattlesnark Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 Thanks for the release. I'll return with feedback if I have anything worth mentioning.
Skyeast Posted August 18, 2014 Posted August 18, 2014 just watched these for the first time and I have to say they're pretty damn well done. Definitely looking forward to more. Last time I saw this thread you were having "problems" with RL affecting your progress with this, glad to see that you stuck with it and got things sorted out. And keep em coming, I know a lot of work goes into these, just know (at least I) really really enjoy them.
dryuya Posted August 18, 2014 Author Posted August 18, 2014 I will go easy on the Princess from now on. I think any more and I'd pass even my own line of mean-spiritedness...surprising as that seems. Just didn't care to leave her story dangling with no proper transition into the rest. Though I had planned to not return to her story for awhile it wasn't complete enough IMO but now it is. I was asked elsewhere if I hate women ect ect...listened to several complainers about rape/bdsm etc...all the normal shit that will happen on other sites but not so much here. This is why I hate releases outside of LL...once it gets out the rest of the web is (or feels like it is) entitled to its judgments I was actually happy when I first did Red Thief just making something for myself and posting it on LL when I felt like it...often wonder why I ever bothered with online video sites...which send them to other online sites...etc etc. Oh well...too late to go back now.
dryuya Posted August 18, 2014 Author Posted August 18, 2014 just watched these for the first time and I have to say they're pretty damn well done. Definitely looking forward to more. Last time I saw this thread you were having "problems" with RL affecting your progress with this, glad to see that you stuck with it and got things sorted out. And keep em coming, I know a lot of work goes into these, just know (at least I) really really enjoy them. Thanks...haven't heard much in terms of feedback (didn't before with old series either) but it's always good when positive. Know I shouldn't really expect too much feedback on a relatively slow MODDING (not movie/story) site but it admittedly helps keep me motivated to keep at it and not give up on the project again. I guess I should just be happy with views and likes but I'm selfish this way . Without any comments/views at all I'd probably still do it but it'd become a solo project not to be shared...which would likely make it worse. It's because of comments that I forced myself to learn many techniques and tricks to make the movies look better after "Red Thief" Anyway thanks for the comment
dryuya Posted August 18, 2014 Author Posted August 18, 2014 Since there's about as many episodes planned as characters...I'll release a big picture set and description of a new character after every release, along with mods used and the ECE preset. Not really certain how well the ECE preset transfers over game to game...and if I can learn followers then I might do that instead but for now this is the best I know. The characters are actually all relatively simple and stereotypical by design. Some of them don't even technically use mod armor, just mesh replacements of vanilla stuff. The way I've always seen it the more outlandish the character gets the more I'd need to explain why she's so outlandish but still in the Skyrim world with screen time...which would be annoying. Plus I just don't like modern day school girls or horse women with dicks running around in my fantasy world...so yeah. Anyway, we'll start with the main girl. PILAR BOLERA I've of course got the biggest fascination with red headed female warriors...same as most of the Skyrim fandom it seems. Been pretty much playing one since Skyrim was first released. Mindu was one incarnation of a character I played when I first started Potema and I've just kept working on the look since then while new mods came out. Bottom line, red headed warrior women are the absolute pinnacle of sexuality IMO. But Mindu got overpowered in like ten seconds in the first ep of Potema and that was it for her...which was because I was too lazy to do any better. This time...I wanted to establish first that she was a force to be reckoned with...and more along the lines of a true (but heavily sexualized) Nord/Bandit/Mercenary woman of Skyrim. Besides just always being the kind of character I play and work on the look of, she's based on several sources like Red Sonja, Boudicca, Erza Scarlet etc Here are some of the images I took of her. Non-nude images Underwear/Partial nude images Nudes Mods/Race used Vanilla Nord Race Enhanced Character Edit Sevenbase BodyBarbarian SkinEyes of Beauty or CovereyesSeductive Lips HDSG Hairs 268 edition "Nightbloom hair" (google it)Barbarian Armor (link is for 7B conversion from Immersive Armors)Pieces from Dragonbone Barbarian Armor (left shoulder spike and chest strap)Occasionally will wear cloak from Temptress armor set (honestly this one gets passed around with so many mods its impossible to tell which one is the official one I got it from)Ares Ceremonial Sword Bikini Trouble Chainmail Bikini (when/if she gets stripped down to it) ECE Preset. Using Mod Organizer and ECE so I can't guarantee anything with this...since I don't know how easily they transfer over. _1_commonTriRaces.zip Alternate Costume/Look Ideas? Feel free to add anything you think might work and it might have a chance to appear and/or replace what I've already determined. Here's some below I thought of...may implement or may not or maybe was just having fun with. Some may or may not be completely out of character but I still liked for whatever reason. There may even be spoilers inside....
Silver Wolf Posted August 18, 2014 Posted August 18, 2014 The first girl in the wolf rape scene is so cute. She looks like a girl in an old mod "Girls of skyrim" isn't she ?
dryuya Posted August 18, 2014 Author Posted August 18, 2014 The first girl in the wolf rape scene is so cute. She looks like a girl in an old mod "Girls of skyrim" isn't she ? Yep, she's Amanda from Girls of Skyrim. I only modified her body to give UNPK TBBP Old but still among my top five as far as followers in mods go. She proves that Apachii hair and old mods still do the trick if used right. Think they took the mod with her down for whatever reason.
Silver Wolf Posted August 18, 2014 Posted August 18, 2014 I was looking for this mod back then but can't find it. If you have any download link or can reupload the mod would be great. Amanda is my favorite girl of the 4
dryuya Posted August 18, 2014 Author Posted August 18, 2014 I was looking for this mod back then but can't find it. If you have any download link or can reupload the mod would be great. Amanda is my favorite girl of the 4 See attached I have the base mod ("All in One") as it was when I originally took it from the Nexus (has Misha, Michelle, Lyla and Amanda), and the modification I did to give Amanda TBBP with UNPK mesh as seen in the movie. All in One-21038-1.7z amanda_unpk_tbbp_body.zip
dryuya Posted August 19, 2014 Author Posted August 19, 2014 I've figured out followers. That is to say...I've MOSTLY figured out what I need to do to get basic followers from an ECE generated toon and keep all their features. That is to say...it's a pain in the ass and I barely want to even do the bare steps needed to get my toons in game so I can easily control them...much less actually make them functional entities with unique attributes and skills and armor sets prepackaged. I guess it's good I don't actually PLAY Skyrim anymore...making things like this a little bit less of a headache...but still...actual modders do have a lot of patience.
McBaal Posted August 21, 2014 Posted August 21, 2014 Nice one, i hope this wannabe Daedra worshiper gets hacked into pieces by a drunk Pilar (a bar accident of course...) She is...hic...funny
dryuya Posted August 21, 2014 Author Posted August 21, 2014 Nice one, i hope this wannabe Daedra worshiper gets hacked into pieces by a drunk Pilar (a bar accident of course...) She is...hic...funny Thanks! It's nice to know at least one other person likes and hates the same characters I liked and hated when doing the work. And about the crazy guy... I do plan to kill the asshole off...but only after he's committed a few more acts of naughtiness so he's thoroughly detestable. I almost used the actor for Sinding for him...and was going to have him BE Sinding...same as Tullius, Cicero, Balgruuf, Dirge etc. But Sinding is a frail sickly looking guy (even with SoS) and I wanted someone bigger. Amanda actually has more meat on her than SInding...so that would have been stupid. Other than making him big though I admit I only spent like two minutes on his design...in the grand scheme he's just a throwaway character, and a dude at that.
dryuya Posted August 21, 2014 Author Posted August 21, 2014 Check out a quick, rough, uneditted clip I retook showcasing the new HDT hairs mod on the Nexus. One hair worked so well that I had to reshoot another scene entirely because I wanted it for... Pilar and Milnas mom ...so bad. I almost regret not getting to use it for any main characters but it's probably for the best...HDT hairs are neat but when you need to show the actor doing many things there's a chance they won't always behave and will distract from the scene...sure that'll improve with time but for now I don't want to risk characters I'm going to repeatedly use having HDT hair...just based on the experience I've had so far trying to work with this one. Last thing I want is another character that's more difficult than the others to use but who ends up being inexplicably popular (like Riny from the old series) Fair warning, spoilers in the clip...though they're pretty much what's been shown in images before. Pyres Ordeal
McBaal Posted August 21, 2014 Posted August 21, 2014 I did read the books before watching the TV series Game of thrones and couldn't wait to see that sucker Joffrey dead. Maybe your bad guy will manage to do so too But in fact i think there are some improvements you should consider: 1) The more characters you introduce, the less the audience is going to care about them. Pila had a very strong intro, so i hope you are planing to go deeper into her background. Would be a shame otherwise *hic* 2) Improve the bad guys. I think the most Skyrim players dislike the Thalmor and enjoyed kicking them out of Skyrim. There is a lot of potential about them. Noname bad guys doing their thing should be led by recognizable characters, characters to hate. Maybe you are able to make them in some evil way charismatic. The best bad guys always are Well, i did hate the orcs from the old chronicles anyway and hoped the Dovahkin would 'thum in' the door I realy felt sorry for this poor huntress, so: Good work Mentioning this, i realy like the scene with Tullius. The way he thinks could be even lore friendly. In case he returns, in my opinion he shouldn't be a raper, but a cold hearted murderer. Watching his soldiers doing the dirty work for him for example. Giving famous bad guys their own theme improves them even further. My personal favorite is "lockdown" from Transformers 4 And of course: More *hic* funny Pilar *hic* (i enjoyed the way you...personalised...the classic songs from Skyrim ) Can't wait for the next act
SomeDragonbornGuy Posted August 21, 2014 Posted August 21, 2014 Oh My! You ever going to release these girls as followers? They are great looking and unique.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.