darkdill Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Small suggestion: Have you considered having Evelia wear this outfit? You can find it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38164/? And to convert it to a TBBP-capable form: http://turbobit.net/6y5jjtqah6ce.html OR http://dfiles.ru/files/hwpotl7u5 I honestly think it would look hotter than the outfit she currently has, but it's your call. Considered several mage type robes...and yeah they look good but it'd have to be rune-less (else what happens when the clothes come off?) and if I do the rune-less version it loses some appeal. Yeah I still have several regrets from costume day...Aela and Elisif beingthe worst of them. I know I couldn't have possible chosen all the best stuff because there's so much out there. Luckily, I can also still theoretically change a characters armor but I'd rather not go crazy with doing it, especially ones that have been introduced in an episode (and remember the opening vid has almost all of them). There might come a good time to make her change though, if there is I'll use that. I knew I should have established "alternate outfits" for many of them. Pilar might find a reason that sexy Dragonbone barbarian set someday. I honestly didn't know about it though as I don't always have my finger on new outfit mods...but again I guess changing every once in a while is okay. Edit- See attached images...does anyone else have an opinion? Better or worse? Of course it's a little unfair since these were taken in the Aether suite, which always makes for better images. Also I'll need a UNPO version...does it exist? Sorry, I don't think there's a UNPO version. Just the ones I found. But that DEFINITELY looks a lot sexier. Her black hair just makes it perfect. And speaking of Aela, she would've looked HOT in this: Found it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/
dryuya Posted September 13, 2014 Author Posted September 13, 2014 Small suggestion: Have you considered having Evelia wear this outfit? You can find it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38164/? And to convert it to a TBBP-capable form: http://turbobit.net/6y5jjtqah6ce.html OR http://dfiles.ru/files/hwpotl7u5 I honestly think it would look hotter than the outfit she currently has, but it's your call. Considered several mage type robes...and yeah they look good but it'd have to be rune-less (else what happens when the clothes come off?) and if I do the rune-less version it loses some appeal. Yeah I still have several regrets from costume day...Aela and Elisif beingthe worst of them. I know I couldn't have possible chosen all the best stuff because there's so much out there. Luckily, I can also still theoretically change a characters armor but I'd rather not go crazy with doing it, especially ones that have been introduced in an episode (and remember the opening vid has almost all of them). There might come a good time to make her change though, if there is I'll use that. I knew I should have established "alternate outfits" for many of them. Pilar might find a reason that sexy Dragonbone barbarian set someday. I honestly didn't know about it though as I don't always have my finger on new outfit mods...but again I guess changing every once in a while is okay. Edit- See attached images...does anyone else have an opinion? Better or worse? Of course it's a little unfair since these were taken in the Aether suite, which always makes for better images. Also I'll need a UNPO version...does it exist? Sorry, I don't think there's a UNPO version. Just the ones I found. But that DEFINITELY looks a lot sexier. Her black hair just makes it perfect. And speaking of Aela, she would've looked HOT in this: Found it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/ The thing is that the bodies kind of need to be right when they're inside and outside of their clothes. Now I'm far from a stickler about this...I honestly believe as much as people here seem to get vehemently behind certain body types, when it comes down too it they'd barely even perceive the switch if say I put a girl in 7B armor but the next scene when the clothes came off she had a UNPB body...or vice versa. The only times it'll get noticed I'd bet (aside from the real eagle eyed watchers who catch everything) are when there's a technical issue (like a skimpy UNPB armor making seams on a CBBE body) or it's just too dramatic a body change. Evelias case seems to be technical. If I put her in a UNPB, 7B or CBBE outfit that skimpy and equipped the tats...when the clothes come off the tats vanish on UNPO. There might be a way around it though so I'll play around. Honestly I liked her look in that armor as well...just need to figure this out and give her a reason to change. Aelas case...well sorry but I'm not as fond of that armor. Also that would be "too dramatic". That is, if it goes from Manga body to CBBE (will be her nude mesh I believe). Manga, Adec, CHSBC, TBD, etc I quantify as the "super busty" tiers, while CBBE and UNPB exist within a more average tier. I think a single character switching between tiers would be odd. Though I'm sure if it's for Manga Body it's a conversion...so the original might be a better choice for her...not sure on that one though. There's some other huntress stuff I've seen since then that I might consider but I don't know...Aelas actually not going to get a lot of screen time anyway tbh so it may not matter too much.
darkdill Posted September 14, 2014 Posted September 14, 2014 Oh wells. It's the thought that counts. Found another version of that Elven Sniper armor, this one compatible with Bodyslide: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52102/? As for the Witch of the Wild set, the original is here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38164/? No UNPO version, but maybe someone here might be able to help with the conversion? I've posted a request up for a conversion, if that helps. As for Aela, you could also try this: Found it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-72114 I just think Aela's the type who wouldn't care about showing off her midriff and tits in public that much.
BloodGod5 Posted September 15, 2014 Posted September 15, 2014 What can play the Chapter 6 videos? Windows media player doesn't seem to work.
twoaxemasher Posted September 15, 2014 Posted September 15, 2014 As for Aela, you could also try this: Found it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-72114 I just think Aela's the type who wouldn't care about showing off her midriff and tits in public that much. Two things, darkdill. First of all, thank you for showing me what this mod was. I've been looking everywhere for it. Secondly, can you say Douglas? Douglas... P.S. BloodGod5- MPCstar or Tiger-player work.
dryuya Posted September 15, 2014 Author Posted September 15, 2014 What can play the Chapter 6 videos? Windows media player doesn't seem to work. Media Player Classic and VLC are what I always use. VLC for its capability to take on virtually any video format (if I get a funny one MPC can't handle) and MPC for most common uses. But I did just try my saved file for that old movie on Windows Media Player and it worked. So I'm not sure.
dryuya Posted September 24, 2014 Author Posted September 24, 2014 If anyone cares...i had to postpone the new episode release for a few days. Should still be out...just in early October. I also did some reworks of existing characters that haven't appeared yet per some suggestions I've heard. Evelia will eventually get the witch suit but just not right away (can't be changing clothes frame to frame after all)
darkdill Posted September 25, 2014 Posted September 25, 2014 If anyone cares...i had to postpone the new episode release for a few days. Should still be out...just in early October. I also did some reworks of existing characters that haven't appeared yet per some suggestions I've heard. Evelia will eventually get the witch suit but just not right away (can't be changing clothes frame to frame after all) Sweet. Glad you liked that outfit.
BloodGod5 Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 What can play the Chapter 6 videos? Windows media player doesn't seem to work. Media Player Classic and VLC are what I always use. VLC for its capability to take on virtually any video format (if I get a funny one MPC can't handle) and MPC for most common uses. But I did just try my saved file for that old movie on Windows Media Player and it worked. So I'm not sure. VLC didn't work either. :/ Could you possibly send me your file?
McBaal Posted September 28, 2014 Posted September 28, 2014 If anyone cares...i had to postpone the new episode release for a few days. Should still be out...just in early October. *hic*
dryuya Posted September 28, 2014 Author Posted September 28, 2014 Nevermind I'm uploading the new act to Mega as we speak. I'll get it done tonight. The side act though, that will be delayed. I'm seeing another lull period actually after it's done as well. This thread will likely die in that time but rest assured I'll eventually get back to it.
Rattlesnark Posted September 29, 2014 Posted September 29, 2014 Nevermind I'm uploading the new act to Mega as we speak. I'll get it done tonight. The side act though, that will be delayed. I'm seeing another lull period actually after it's done as well. This thread will likely die in that time but rest assured I'll eventually get back to it. That's a relief to hear. Thanks (and congrats) on the release of Act 2 as well. Be assured that your loyal following (which includes myself) have always got your back
McBaal Posted September 29, 2014 Posted September 29, 2014 've been waiting for this Again: Great job! I am thrilled about what is going to happen next. 2 evil witches and just one single drunk, undisciplined hero...thats gonna get interesting I want to see this damn Daedra worshipper dead! 2 Questions: 1) Whats the name of the main theme? 2) Could you consider to add a list of the mods you used? Thanks for going through all this affort, i dont even want to imagine what a......this must be. So again: Thanks
dryuya Posted September 30, 2014 Author Posted September 30, 2014 've been waiting for this Again: Great job! I am thrilled about what is going to happen next. 2 evil witches and just one single drunk, undisciplined hero...thats gonna get interesting I want to see this damn Daedra worshipper dead! 2 Questions: 1) Whats the name of the main theme? 2) Could you consider to add a list of the mods you used? Thanks for going through all this affort, i dont even want to imagine what a......this must be. So again: Thanks Oops forgot how Agathas basically a witch as well...you just brought to my attention I technically repeated the trope for the two main villains . Actually...I've repeated it three four times now if you also count old stuff. Thinking about it even more... I don't know how to make a female villain who's already established as intimidating to the men around her...who DIDN'T get that way from use of magic....hmm Main theme (so far, though I may make a different vid later) is a recent song from Lana Del Ray "Ultraviolent". Listing all the mods, I just don't know that even if I tried (given I don't know a good way to export a mod list with MO) to it'd be much help. There's of course the obvious stuff (Sexlab, Zaz, FNIS, SKSE...prereq stuff to even have adult action in Skyrim at all) and then there's everything else which I could identify. I give the mod list and there's still the task of finding and downloading only the mods you may have noted that are of interest to you...possibly modifying those mods further to get the exact results as seen in the movie (like Amanda and her UNPK body). Even assuming one gets every single mod I put in the game...an exact replica, then what they'd have is what I have...an unplayable mess of a program that used to be a video game but now only serves to make movies. It's a pretty large list anyway and even large when I consider further modifications I've done, I'm just not sure it's a worthwhile effort for anyone involved...plus since I'm using MO it changes frequently as I remove old mods sometimes and add new ones If I just identify the mods that one finds interesting it's usually more helpful. I'm doing some of that with character sheets...eventually
dryuya Posted October 1, 2014 Author Posted October 1, 2014 EVELIA Name and face inspired by other dark witches...but also she's kind of my best effort without Lovergirl race to get a character similar to Riny from the old stuff. I don't imagine I'll do a much better job than this without the Lovergirl race Non-Nude Images Nudes Mods/Race Used Enhanced Character EditYgNord Race w/ UNPOSG Hairs 268 edition Fair Skin Complexion Witch of the WildNocturnal Robes converted to either 7B, UNPB, or UNPO itself can't rememberShe's never going to wear panties so I get to skip that ECE Preset _3_commonTriRaces.zip
McBaal Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 She's never going to wear panties so I get to skip that Made me laugh Thx 4 the mod list.
Rattlesnark Posted October 2, 2014 Posted October 2, 2014 Just finished watching Act 2, loved it!Here are some thoughts/suggestions of sorts, feel free to ignore if they're already previously addressed/not relevant. Also, I'm no wise-guy in terms of film making, so these are merely my own 2 cents:1. At times, character headtracking seems to "flicker". While looking at the person whom they are speaking to, their heads seem like want to "reset" back to a forward facing direction, making them turn their heads slightly every few seconds. 2. Could be fun to have some pose/animation changes on certain lengthy scenes, maybe after some fade-to-black to make the sudden change less awkward. The particular one I have in mind is the flashback scene with the falmer having their way with Irileth. General feedback (praises): - I like the timely scene transitions between the characters. The time frame between each transition are quite reasonable too, keeps things interesting! - Love Irileth's look. Damn she's fine!
dryuya Posted October 4, 2014 Author Posted October 4, 2014 Just finished watching Act 2, loved it! Here are some thoughts/suggestions of sorts, feel free to ignore if they're already previously addressed/not relevant. Also, I'm no wise-guy in terms of film making, so these are merely my own 2 cents: 1. At times, character headtracking seems to "flicker". While looking at the person whom they are speaking to, their heads seem like want to "reset" back to a forward facing direction, making them turn their heads slightly every few seconds. 2. Could be fun to have some pose/animation changes on certain lengthy scenes, maybe after some fade-to-black to make the sudden change less awkward. The particular one I have in mind is the flashback scene with the falmer having their way with Irileth. General feedback (praises): - I like the timely scene transitions between the characters. The time frame between each transition are quite reasonable too, keeps things interesting! - Love Irileth's look. Damn she's fine! Thinks for the feedback I don't know how to fix the head tracking problem. To make the actors talk I open console use "say 142b3" on them. Usually it works but sometimes it does the movement. Yeah sorry now that I've watched again the Falmer scene did run a bit long and could of done with an extra animation halfway. I think I tried to avoid using other animations cause they'll almost all be used again on next movie release...and as for the length just didn't watch it over enough for good QC. I got carried away as it was my favorite part...and when I recorded it I took too many angles that I hated to toss out. The next ep (side ep) will be about ten minutes if Falmer naughtiness (with little else actually). I am looking it over though to make sure the unique animations don't linger inappropriately. Glad you liked "Irileth". Well, I thought it was at least better than this monstrosity Bethesda seemed content with
dryuya Posted October 4, 2014 Author Posted October 4, 2014 I gotta have this cutie make an appearance. Best follower I've ever seen...I'm floored by how good she looks honestly. Guess the only bad part about including her will be what's the point of any other character afterwards.
McBaal Posted October 4, 2014 Posted October 4, 2014 I dont think that you should use custom followers. You created your own characters and should continue to do so, no need to change.
dryuya Posted October 4, 2014 Author Posted October 4, 2014 I dont think that you should use custom followers. You created your own characters and should continue to do so, no need to change. I've done it before...in fact in most episodes there's been at least one. Thaiden, Aurora, Kamille Shy, Amanda and Throthgar have all had minor parts so far.
Scarlett Posted October 4, 2014 Posted October 4, 2014 So, do you have a list of mods you use to make these? The graphics and overall game atmosphere is just WOW ^-^! I'd like to replicate it >.> You should totally upload your character to nexus or something! Make a loooooot of people happy =)
McBaal Posted October 4, 2014 Posted October 4, 2014 I prefere watching the story of "Pilar the red haired bandit" here, instead of using her in my own game. Too much fun...c'mon dryuya, another song please *hic*
dryuya Posted October 5, 2014 Author Posted October 5, 2014 So, do you have a list of mods you use to make these? The graphics and overall game atmosphere is just WOW ^-^! I'd like to replicate it >.> You should totally upload your character to nexus or something! Make a loooooot of people happy =) I've said in previous posts that I won't be making follower mods. I'd consider supporting and/or some form of compensation if someone else wishes to release them by using the ECE presets and mod lists, mostly because I think it'd be neat to get some Nexus recognition. They'd probably need permissions from some of the original mod makers of the armors/weapons/bodies/skins etc the characters use.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.