dryuya Posted January 20, 2014 Author Posted January 20, 2014 Also gotta bear in mind, some animations just don't utilize tit physics. To my knowledge there isn't much to be done about that. Anyway, looking forward to the next episode. Yes...and I'm trying to get this HDT thing working to fix even that...if it does. I may be wrong but I think it will animate the boobs/butt based on movement even when there's no premade boob/butt jiggle for a particular animation right? I just tried it riding a horse with one of the Lunari characters and it seemed to work
Monsto Brukes Posted January 20, 2014 Posted January 20, 2014 Also gotta bear in mind, some animations just don't utilize tit physics. To my knowledge there isn't much to be done about that. Anyway, looking forward to the next episode. Yes...and I'm trying to get this HDT thing working to fix even that...if it does. I may be wrong but I think it will animate the boobs/butt based on movement even when there's no premade boob/butt jiggle for a particular animation right? I just tried it riding a horse with one of the Lunari characters and it seemed to work Yeah it's not an animation tho. . . it leverages the existing havok physics -- used mainly for plates and sweetrolls when you fus-ro-dah -- to work on body parts. if you've got it installed, and it works when you're working a forge, then you should see effect in the middle of other animations. If you have problems with it, post in the hdt forum here (linked in my sig)
dryuya Posted January 20, 2014 Author Posted January 20, 2014 Yeah it's not an animation tho. . . it leverages the existing havok physics -- used mainly for plates and sweetrolls when you fus-ro-dah -- to work on body parts. if you've got it installed, and it works when you're working a forge, then you should see effect in the middle of other animations. If you have problems with it, post in the hdt forum here (linked in my sig) This is a perfect example of mods and improvements to mods moving too fast for me to keep up with. By the time I finish making scenes something new comes along the next day that would have made it better. I will enjoy the chance, five or six years from now when Fallout 4 or next Elder Scrolls game is taking all the attention of new modders and the Skyrim modding community has matured and developed things pretty much to their limit to come back in and make another movie using the best of what will be available then.
dryuya Posted January 22, 2014 Author Posted January 22, 2014 HDT- Works! And Fantastic Immersive first person- Works! Also fantastic! Amazed how smoothly I managed to get Skyrim going again after a clean windows install. ECE presets are all gone but I expected as much...and have found already it doesn't matter too much as long as I get the characters close enough to how they used to look.
Rattlesnark Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 Some screens for next ep. Actual Spoilers in the spoiler Holy crap, I'm super stoked for this!
Samuel28 Posted February 4, 2014 Posted February 4, 2014 I hate to be that guy but, when is the next chapter release?
dryuya Posted February 4, 2014 Author Posted February 4, 2014 I hate to be that guy but, when is the next chapter release? Soonish hopefully, maybe a week or two? Sorry to always be late but there's been personal stuff. Planning to move out of the hell hole of a town I'm living in soon. And I also did build myself a new computer recently and getting all my settings back always takes longer than expected And to top it off this episode (with Lilica/Jenaveive) I'm not digging for some reason...can't place why exactly but they aren't really characters I put a lot of thought into.
dryuya Posted February 5, 2014 Author Posted February 5, 2014 Oh yeah, and I'm synching sex sounds to the thrusting motion on screen...that doesn't help with time management either . One scene can take days
konker420 Posted February 6, 2014 Posted February 6, 2014 parts 1 and 2 for chapter 2 are the same video when I download the rar, is that right? Same with the other episodes. Episode 3 says 6 diffrent videos but I downloaded all six and they are all the same video. Am I just retarded? Cause believe me there is a very good chance of that. Still great work! Bravo and GG!
dryuya Posted February 6, 2014 Author Posted February 6, 2014 parts 1 and 2 for chapter 2 are the same video when I download the rar, is that right? Same with the other episodes. Episode 3 says 6 diffrent videos but I downloaded all six and they are all the same video. Am I just retarded? Cause believe me there is a very good chance of that. Still great work! Bravo and GG! WinRar/7Zip will identify them all the same inside the zip folder but they are still just parts of a whole file and still must be extracted all together into the one file.
pristinity Posted February 11, 2014 Posted February 11, 2014 Just saw these posted on NM and was reminded of this project. Hope to see more Lilica soon.
dryuya Posted February 13, 2014 Author Posted February 13, 2014 Just saw these posted on NM and was reminded of this project. Hope to see more Lilica soon. Speaking of NM yeah I went ahead and posted there but it still sucks IMO. Videos load like molasses and the scrub bar for the videos there seems to serve no purpose whatsoever as it simply doesn't work. That said...anyone into this kind of stuff should check out that "Lara in Trouble" video on that site that used Source Filmaker. Now THATS quality game porn! Wish I could learn the software now but it seems time consuming.
Mickster Posted February 13, 2014 Posted February 13, 2014 Speaking of that, anybody have any highrez links for it? DigitalEro needs registration to be able to see the links.
Dapper Dan Pomade Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 Just saw these posted on NM and was reminded of this project. Hope to see more Lilica soon. Speaking of NM yeah I went ahead and posted there but it still sucks IMO. Videos load like molasses and the scrub bar for the videos there seems to serve no purpose whatsoever as it simply doesn't work. That said...anyone into this kind of stuff should check out that "Lara in Trouble" video on that site that used Source Filmaker. Now THATS quality game porn! Wish I could learn the software now but it seems time consuming. Goddamn, that Source filmmaker looks robust.
Vuulgar Posted February 17, 2014 Posted February 17, 2014 Just saw these posted on NM and was reminded of this project. Hope to see more Lilica soon. Speaking of NM yeah I went ahead and posted there but it still sucks IMO. Videos load like molasses and the scrub bar for the videos there seems to serve no purpose whatsoever as it simply doesn't work. That said...anyone into this kind of stuff should check out that "Lara in Trouble" video on that site that used Source Filmaker. Now THATS quality game porn! Wish I could learn the software now but it seems time consuming. Goddamn, that Source filmmaker looks robust. I saw the "Lara in Trouble" on a site called Naughty Machinima, and dam you are right. If you know of any other goodies, please post lol
Remedy6204 Posted February 25, 2014 Posted February 25, 2014 My first post. Awesome work, please do more!
Begger Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 Are these downloadable as a torrent? I see the xvideo is hyperlinked but the torrent is not. Thanks for sharing your hard work!
dryuya Posted February 27, 2014 Author Posted February 27, 2014 Sorry guys but my life is now suddenly at a state where this is over. I can't work on it anymore for foreseeable future. Wife more or less caught on and with heavy transitions occurring in our lives right now it's probably for the best I just don't spend hours cutting and editting sex vids and storing them on my computer anymore. I hope someone else seeing how these were made begins to work on a similar project as watching is always fun...but I have to stop. Sorry to all who were following and thanks for the likes and nice comments.
Mart0206 Posted February 27, 2014 Posted February 27, 2014 That´s a pitty since the vid´s were very good, i think. I heard a wise man saying, buy her a ship!
marxxe Posted February 28, 2014 Posted February 28, 2014 Sorry guys but my life is now suddenly at a state where this is over. I can't work on it anymore for foreseeable future. Wife more or less caught on and with heavy transitions occurring in our lives right now it's probably for the best I just don't spend hours cutting and editting sex vids and storing them on my computer anymore. I hope someone else seeing how these were made begins to work on a similar project as watching is always fun...but I have to stop. Sorry to all who were following and thanks for the likes and nice comments. ohhh no !!!! upload your last work.. doesn't matter if is doesn't finish
alex01 Posted February 28, 2014 Posted February 28, 2014 Sorry guys but my life is now suddenly at a state where this is over. I can't work on it anymore for foreseeable future. Wife more or less caught on and with heavy transitions occurring in our lives right now it's probably for the best I just don't spend hours cutting and editting sex vids and storing them on my computer anymore. I hope someone else seeing how these were made begins to work on a similar project as watching is always fun...but I have to stop. Sorry to all who were following and thanks for the likes and nice comments. ohhh no !!!! upload your last work.. doesn't matter if is doesn't finish Yeah, seriously. I'm sorry that it's rough right now, but I've been checking this site every night, since you said it was out last month. So at least upload it for someone else to finish it, if that's the case.
ceruleanboar Posted February 28, 2014 Posted February 28, 2014 Cut the guy some slack. He's done great work and if he can't continue, then leave him in peace.
pristinity Posted February 28, 2014 Posted February 28, 2014 Damn, that's too bad. I'll miss Lilica. I can easily remake her at least. Good luck sir.
Dapper Dan Pomade Posted March 1, 2014 Posted March 1, 2014 Sucks to hear. Hope you weather this storm.
Xephon0930 Posted March 2, 2014 Posted March 2, 2014 You and your series will sorely be missed. R.I.P. Potema Chronicles
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.