marxxe Posted May 25, 2014 Posted May 25, 2014 I'm restarting this! Many of the issues before have been put under the bridge. I'm also having bouts of creative inspiration based on some newer mods and feel like its a good time to take this up again. I'll keep everyone posted yeahhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!
Dapper Dan Pomade Posted June 1, 2014 Posted June 1, 2014 Awesome, looking forward to seeing where your creative streak takes you.
dryuya Posted June 3, 2014 Author Posted June 3, 2014 I need to make these standalone movies though. Even with the wonderful mod organizer stuff just gets screwed up when there's a solid attempt to keep a running character roster going for over a year...while still installing more up to date mods. It's good and bad. The story as it originally was I can't bother to restart so that's bad but it's more refreshing to not be constrained by a continuous plot and make standalone scenarios that don't need to be connected to past events. There will still be a story...and maybe some characters that even look similar...but now I can just write up quick scenarios that start and end in 30 minute intervals and nothing super ambitious.
Dapper Dan Pomade Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Sounds like a solid plan, can't wait to see what you come up with.
horonbr Posted June 5, 2014 Posted June 5, 2014 Really looking forward for the next one though ^^ Btw mind if i ask what mods did you used to make all the female character in the series to be that beautiful?What skin mods did you use?and mind if you help me by listing every mod you used,greatly appreciate it
dryuya Posted June 5, 2014 Author Posted June 5, 2014 Really looking forward for the next one though ^^ Btw mind if i ask what mods did you used to make all the female character in the series to be that beautiful?What skin mods did you use?and mind if you help me by listing every mod you used,greatly appreciate it A lot. It doesn't really help to try to make a list as it was done over time and kept changing. I just generally keep up with all mods sexual or beauty related. Staying in the loop by coming here or checking the nexus.
HunterGuy2 Posted June 7, 2014 Posted June 7, 2014 Just wanted to chime in here - I've been keeping an eye on this project since the start, love the idea and the fact that you've put all the hard work into setting mods/scenarios/alignment etc. up so I don't have to =P Much appreciation.
dryuya Posted July 1, 2014 Author Posted July 1, 2014 Did some work on the new movie (when I say that I mean feature length movie) Have two important characters so far and several screens I've taken during the process AFAIK I'm pretty caught up on current mods (HDT, hairs, armor, etc) so hopefully it will be pretty good.
Ellewah Posted July 1, 2014 Posted July 1, 2014 That really looks like a very well done work! kudos to you dryuya! And I like how the characters are very unique looking and not like anything out there.
dryuya Posted July 1, 2014 Author Posted July 1, 2014 That really looks a very well done work! kudos to you dryuya! And I like how the characters are very unique looking and not like anything out there. I've seen some people in the Beautiful Women and how to make them thread that do branch out and make some pretty unique characters. I don't really think I'm one of them though. I actually try to stay with looks that are more popularly appealing for this series. One because I'm not that daring/creative and two because making a really unique looking lady who's still attractive in some indescribable way is very hard (meaning she's not sexy, beautiful, or cute...but something else that still works)
bk87 Posted July 3, 2014 Posted July 3, 2014 You are doing god's work dryuya god bless. Amazing stuff
Ashra XIII Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 As much as I was enjoying the Potema series, I'm just as happy to see some stand-alone stories coming along. You do high-quality work and I'm eager to see more, especially with the screenshots you've posted. I must admit that I'm especially fond of the barbarian-looking girl, as that's an archetype I myself tend to make and play.
dryuya Posted July 6, 2014 Author Posted July 6, 2014 Couple things, I know how to make lips move now! Actually a very easy console command for it. I just wish I had VAs As for progress, I won't report back again for awhile ( at least a month or two) But I have done all the "costumes" (meaning, made every character and assigned them appropriate attire) And I've completed a script that loosely tells me how the episode should go, so it'll be much more coherent and...just better. In fact This one's going to be a little different than before, as I'm going to really try this time with the plot and characters. Anyway, here are some more screens before I take my extended leave and work on it some more. Screen caps of scenes mostly finalized Screen Caps of character/costume day have been added to front page, as well as a modified OP.
dryuya Posted July 7, 2014 Author Posted July 7, 2014 That is a very foxy Irileth... I liked making her. the "mer" folk are always a bit more challenging, without mods they're downright impossible. But sometimes WITH mods they stop looking like elves altogether or keep anything that distinguishes them from humans besides skin coloring, don't like that either for the purposes of what I'm doing. In nearly every other lore Elves are supposed to be creatures of unsurpassed beauty, but Bethesda seemed content making them look like poop with the vanilla models.
dryuya Posted July 11, 2014 Author Posted July 11, 2014 Some more "promo" stills below from all my hard work this week. Yeah some scenes look the same as before, mostly because I nearly redid everything I did before to fix miniscule details that bugged me. For instance, I learned after I sat and watch the animation with Amanda (from a very well known and popular follower mod on nexus), she doesn't come pre-equiped with a BBP or TBBP mesh in her mod file...and I did so much work on her one scene it started to piss me off immensely. Stuff like that keeps happening but I insist on not cutting corners as much as possible.
dryuya Posted July 14, 2014 Author Posted July 14, 2014 Have released the "opening video" which I'll use for all the episodes/acts of the new standalone Chronicles It's completely SFW BTW...so if looking for nudie bits better to wait until later. Took me an entire days worth of work just to make, but hopefully is indicative of the quality I'll put into the real acts.
Dapper Dan Pomade Posted July 14, 2014 Posted July 14, 2014 Looking really nice. From what I could see of the action shots (specifically fighting and the like), it looks like your camera work has gotten quite good.
dryuya Posted July 18, 2014 Author Posted July 18, 2014 how are you getting on with the video sizes Figured out. Simple really, just had to change output quality in Camtasia from 100% to 70%. No noticeable difference to the average human eye...but like 30 gigs smaller final file size. I actually have released the old Chapter 5 on Mega in 1080 res. 4.75 gb total size Link here
Xephon0930 Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 how are you getting on with the video sizes Figured out. Simple really, just had to change output quality in Camtasia from 100% to 70%. No noticeable difference to the average human eye...but like 30 gigs smaller final file size. I actually have released the old Chapter 5 on Mega in 1080 res. 4.75 gb total size Link here Cannot seem to download the folder link.
dryuya Posted July 18, 2014 Author Posted July 18, 2014 how are you getting on with the video sizes Figured out. Simple really, just had to change output quality in Camtasia from 100% to 70%. No noticeable difference to the average human eye...but like 30 gigs smaller final file size. I actually have released the old Chapter 5 on Mega in 1080 res. 4.75 gb total size Link here Cannot seem to download the folder link. I tested and it worked for me on my PC earlier. On iphone now so can't test again. It's probably a LONG download but it should work
Rattlesnark Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 Awwwwwwwww shiet, checked back on this via my bookmarks just knowing in my gut that this glorious piece of Skyrim smut will never truly die. Really, really glad to see you back in show-biz, dryuya! EDIT: Are the links to the older episodes gone for good? I lost Episode 1 and 2 to a reformat some time ago.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.