Potema Chronicles- A Skyrim Sex Mod Hentai movie series

I updated them. Now the 1080p, 720p files are smaller (830 Mb for the master file! 244 for the smaller one)

Also this kind of helped me...I was vexed trying to put a Ravelette scene showing what happens next in the first scene of the first act...just wasn't flowing well with the script and added to what was already too much going on elsewhere in the opening scenes of the first act.

So I'm taking her out at least until Act 2...but I tacked the scene onto the prologue instead. It's a completely different ending but probably what it should have been to begin with and honestly feels more "right" to me (in the worst kind of way :cool: ). Plus it's another sex scene for her...however minor.

Anyway...all these upload methods are starting to bug me. I mean...now that I provide a file that is 244mb and that same file goes to XVids I fail to see the reason to keep the NM files updated when their restriction is less than 200mb. I'm going to stop putting them there and just do XVids as the online alternative.

Since human sex is good but not great...I actually decided to scrap a human-human scene in act 1 and replace it with wolves...in fact give act 1 a standalone villain by the name of "Fenrir the Butcher" (also the acts title) that likes to murder women with his pet wolves. I think getting a wolf theme in and still sticking to main plot will be easy enough.

Honestly it was a good suggestion, I've done too much human-human stuff. though there's limitless variations of human-human sexual stuff there's also no reason I shouldn't use the resources Sexlab has provided me. Since I scrapped episode 3 in the old stuff (where I planned chaurus and vampire lords) I figure I owe people some bestiality ASAP.

TESV_2014_07_25_14_24_59_993_avi_snapsho

TESV_2014_07_25_14_24_59_993_avi_snapsho

TESV_2014_07_25_14_28_23_633_avi_snapsho

TESV_2014_07_25_14_28_23_633_avi_snapsho

TESV_2014_07_26_23_04_27_689_avi_snapsho

Have you thought about using Handbrake? it's a video compressing application that cuts down video file sizes by large amounts, and keeps the same quality.

I use it on Bluray videos to cut their file size in half and still have the same video quality.

http://handbrake.fr/

All you have to do is load the file in handbrake and click web-optimized and start.

For example I just used it on the your prologue video and from the original size of 831 MB's I cut it down to 422 MB's

Have you thought about using Handbrake? it's a video compressing application that cuts down video file sizes by large amounts, and keeps the same quality.

I use it on Bluray videos to cut their file size in half and still have the same video quality.

http://handbrake.fr/

All you have to do is load the file in handbrake and click web-optimized and start.

For example I just used it on the your prologue video and from the original size of 831 MB's I cut it down to 422 MB's

Well I already got it to 831 mb...from 2+ gb

And even though it is negligible I don't think the quality is quite what it was like from original bandicam recording after the downsizing. 

So at the size I got it to and the balance in quality I think I'm very happy with it where it is now and would rather not risk anymore or work with it anymore.

the 720p file can fill the need of people who want lower sizes...and those who need lower still can use XVids link. Think those three options cover all bases.

great work .. the gang scene with falmer and the wolf scene are awesome...  is nice to see something different.... if you want any idea to justify the human/non human sex, i have some crazy ideas lol

I can justify werewolves, wolves, dogs, falmer, draugr, troll, giant, vampire lord, even chaurus.

Really anything I guess can be "justified" just maybe not practical or logical

Dragons for instance. The baddest of the bad mythical creatures who care not for petty humans and their meaningless lives...yet for some reason one stops from killing to rape a female victim? That just seems so...out there...so dragons will probably not be included

In fact make a safe bet now I'll never film Dragons, Bears, horses, spiders, skeever or sabrecats. Either they don't pass my own feasibilty test or they don't pass my own "yuck" test. 

Some guy on NM once asked me to film a scene w/ a female flame atronach. The thing is each and every scene is a huge work of effort and time and I tend to not want to do things that I don't find at least a little sexy myself, so I told him I wouldn't.

that's great... as you know every one has his own fetishes .you are very considered to be open to suggestion from your fans work..
about the dragon thing..... they dont pass my yuck test to lol.
but beware...... there is a 1996 film.. called dragon heart.. if you see that film.. you gonna see the dragon in a different way lol .

that's great... as you know every one has his own fetishes .you are very considered to be open to suggestion from your fans work..

about the dragon thing..... they dont pass my yuck test to lol.

but beware...... there is a 1996 film.. called dragon heart.. if you see that film.. you gonna see the dragon in a different way lol .

Seen it. Actually I've seen a lot of other lore involving dragons. Good, bad, cosmis entities...there's quite a range out there.

Sadly, I was watching How to Train your Dragon 2 in the theater with my kid and had disturbing thoughts of what

the villain might have done to Astrid or Hiccups mom if he'd captured them and let his dragons have their way

And I realized I am still a little too perverted for my own good sometimes.

I'm only speaking from conjecture and based on my own progress vs how long I'm thinking the first act should really be

50-70 minutes would have covered all I wanted in the first act. I can still do that or just accept fully this is in fact another series and not standalone in any way, and go ahead and just make 25-30 minute eps.

If I decide to go with the first then I'm only about 30% done at best...the second and I'm 50-60% done.

So if I keep trying to pack as much in (and in the process make massive episodes that fewer ppl can dl because they'll be too big) then it'll take me at least another two or maybe three months. The other option, maybe three to four weeks.

I think I'm just going to go with 25-30 minute vids after all. Don't have the patience to do the work for something any longer than that without publishing a little...and don't want to hear it when the thing I do publish is unwieldy. 

So then, I'm about 50% done after roughly two weeks of working on it. To be safe I'll say Act 1 should definitely be ready within the next month.

I'm only speaking from conjecture and based on my own progress vs how long I'm thinking the first act should really be

50-70 minutes would have covered all I wanted in the first act. I can still do that or just accept fully this is in fact another series and not standalone in any way, and go ahead and just make 25-30 minute eps.

If I decide to go with the first then I'm only about 30% done at best...the second and I'm 50-60% done.

So if I keep trying to pack as much in (and in the process make massive episodes that fewer ppl can dl because they'll be too big) then it'll take me at least another two or maybe three months. The other option, maybe three to four weeks.

I think I'm just going to go with 25-30 minute vids after all. Don't have the patience to do the work for something any longer than that without publishing a little...and don't want to hear it when the thing I do publish is unwieldy. 

So then, I'm about 50% done after roughly two weeks of working on it. To be safe I'll say Act 1 should definitely be ready within the next month.

I for one am for shorter, more concise episodes. 3-4 months against 3-4 weeks is a huge difference, I'd think it would be easier on the creator (you :P) to be able to more quickly complete smaller projects and take breaks in between, than to stop halfway through a colossal project. I find shorter videos easier to sit through in one-go, too. 

Looking very much forward to the next release!

Not sure if you can give me any pointers, but what did you use for the physics? My HDT isn't able to flow that smoothly, and what did you use for the sound files for Sexlab(I may not be remembering them as the default, and if so feel free to call me a moron). Thanks in advance, and wonderful job on these.