Scarlett Posted October 5, 2014 Posted October 5, 2014 So, do you have a list of mods you use to make these? The graphics and overall game atmosphere is just WOW ^-^! I'd like to replicate it >.> You should totally upload your character to nexus or something! Make a loooooot of people happy =) I've said in previous posts that I won't be making follower mods. I'd consider supporting and/or some form of compensation if someone else wishes to release them by using the ECE presets and mod lists, mostly because I think it'd be neat to get some Nexus recognition. They'd probably need permissions from some of the original mod makers of the armors/weapons/bodies/skins etc the characters use. I what. I'm not talking about followers .-. I mean like what graphics mods, ENBs, body type, hair mods, etc XD
dryuya Posted October 15, 2014 Author Posted October 15, 2014 Almost have the next bit done. Will hazard a guess and say this weekend...though I intended it as a Halloween release
McBaal Posted October 17, 2014 Posted October 17, 2014 Almost have the next bit done. Will hazard a guess and say this weekend...though I intended it as a Halloween release Gogogogo
dryuya Posted October 28, 2014 Author Posted October 28, 2014 New side act is done. And just in time for Halloween! As I felt it wasn't quite Halloweeny enough with just the backstory I shoehorned the witch into the vid with a very brief scene, and even have her in her new more witchy outfit, and even have her on a broom! Other than that, be warned, it's basically 20 minutes of sex/rape, not much else. Bonus kudos to anyone who identifies the opening tune It will be up shortly on XVids and OP
Rattlesnark Posted October 28, 2014 Posted October 28, 2014 New side act is done. And just in time for Halloween! As I felt it wasn't quite Halloweeny enough with just the backstory I shoehorned the witch into the vid with a very brief scene, and even have her in her new more witchy outfit, and even have her on a broom! Other than that, be warned, it's basically 20 minutes of sex/rape, not much else. It will be up shortly on XVids and OP Excellent timing, will make good material for tonight's activities! (tmi? :X)
dryuya Posted October 29, 2014 Author Posted October 29, 2014 New side act is done. And just in time for Halloween! As I felt it wasn't quite Halloweeny enough with just the backstory I shoehorned the witch into the vid with a very brief scene, and even have her in her new more witchy outfit, and even have her on a broom! Other than that, be warned, it's basically 20 minutes of sex/rape, not much else. It will be up shortly on XVids and OP Excellent timing, will make good material for tonight's activities! (tmi? :X) Maybe a bit...but that's the goal Oddly enough I myself still haven't been to make material I can consistently "work with" since I made episode 3 w/ the first Lilica scene. Don't really know why as on a technical and aesthetic level I've done things I feel are far better...guess what hits my buttons has always been kind of random though.
chope Posted October 29, 2014 Posted October 29, 2014 Hi, i love ur videos, they are great! I have a little question idk if u answer to this before, but i have problems with sexlab animations: Im using xp32 skeleton + hdt physics unpbo body bla bla... but animations are clipping or are wrong (In BJ aniamtions for example guys dick is in girl`s nose) it seems to be perfect for u, so i want to ask if it was fine for u since u installed everything or u had to fix it somehow? Sorry for this noob question and waiting for new video ^^
Quisling Posted October 30, 2014 Posted October 30, 2014 These are good. Also, they set off my ASMR, so that's an interesting combination of things.
Rattlesnark Posted October 30, 2014 Posted October 30, 2014 Hi, i love ur videos, they are great! I have a little question idk if u answer to this before, but i have problems with sexlab animations: Im using xp32 skeleton + hdt physics unpbo body bla bla... but animations are clipping or are wrong (In BJ aniamtions for example guys dick is in girl`s nose) it seems to be perfect for u, so i want to ask if it was fine for u since u installed everything or u had to fix it somehow? Sorry for this noob question and waiting for new video ^^ I'm not the OP, but that's an interesting question I'd like to know the details to as well. In my game, they do misalign a little bit. I suspect it's because of the animations being more suited for characters with different bodies (larger breasts, bigger D), as well as the two characters being of different heights (hence the 'Match actors' height' option in SexLab MCM, I suppose).
dryuya Posted October 30, 2014 Author Posted October 30, 2014 I personally believe the Sexlab animations always misalign for anyone and are never perfect...if by "perfect alignment" they're looking for a single comprehensive alignment that works from every angle. Some animations are probably better than others sure but overall you'll never get one position that works perfectly no matter where you place the camera, and no matter what body types are being used. So that goes for Potema Chronicles as well...what you see in each shot is the part of the recording after I've set up the necessary expressions, phoneme and modifier for an actor and moved them both with SexLab alignment keys so that particular angle looks as right as I can get it. Then I go on to the next angle and so on. Oral scenes are the worst about this, each individual angle requiring drastic changes in actor positions. I don't think the standard sizes in SOS fit female mouths either so that's a pain also.
Silver Wolf Posted October 30, 2014 Posted October 30, 2014 that's milf in the new episode is so f*cking HOT
chope Posted October 30, 2014 Posted October 30, 2014 I personally believe the Sexlab animations always misalign for anyone and are never perfect...if by "perfect alignment" they're looking for a single comprehensive alignment that works from every angle. Some animations are probably better than others sure but overall you'll never get one position that works perfectly no matter where you place the camera, and no matter what body types are being used. So that goes for Potema Chronicles as well...what you see in each shot is the part of the recording after I've set up the necessary expressions, phoneme and modifier for an actor and moved them both with SexLab alignment keys so that particular angle looks as right as I can get it. Then I go on to the next angle and so on. Oral scenes are the worst about this, each individual angle requiring drastic changes in actor positions. I don't think the standard sizes in SOS fit female mouths either so that's a pain also. Thanks for answer, the main reason i asked is because i think i saw the DI threesome in one of ur screenshots, the animations of that modder havent a good alignment with xp32 skeleton but it seems that u could fix it, but maybe you fixed it after recording or something like that.
dryuya Posted October 31, 2014 Author Posted October 31, 2014 that's milf in the new episode is so f*cking HOT Thanks. I'll try to get her character sheet up along with Irileths soon. She's not a main character though so she probably won't be returning...unfortunately.
dryuya Posted November 1, 2014 Author Posted November 1, 2014 IRILETH Inspiration. Actually the inspiration here is very light, I just toyed with ideas for a "sexy but still unique looking dark elf warrior" character until I found something that worked for me. She's actually the first "Mer" character I've made that I really like and feel measures up to the more human females I've created. Images (some NSFW) Mods/Race Used. Shes actually quite diversely equipped, it was a chore to remember everything included Enhanced Character EditCustomDarkElf Race w/ UNP TopmodelKijiko Hairs SG Textures Ebony Buckler part of Immersive Armors Eisen Platte armor for UNP or CBBE Helmet part of Leere Armor Shiavonna Sword part of Jaysus Swords ECE Preset _5_commonTriRaces.zip
dryuya Posted November 2, 2014 Author Posted November 2, 2014 PYRE BOLERA Just wanted a Nord MILF with big jugs really, no inspiration. She's no even a recurring character and after this post I'm saving over her ECE preset for other stuff. I only spent like ten minutes in the race menu because I basically kept her features pretty close to one of the nord female presets I had. A Nord house wife isn't really supposed to have a face that stands out in any kind of lavish way like a witch or soldier or assassin IMO Images (some NSFW) Mods/Race Used. Very simple...her "farm" clothes were just a conversion found in the same thread where the body is located, Manga Body CBBE-TBBP Enhanced Character EditCustonNord w/ MangaBody CBBE Real Girls Realistic Body Texture Female Hairstyles with Physics (personally, this was a test but I'm not a huge fan of the movement...the concept is great but it seems to me utilization of HDT for hair still has a ways to go before it looks "right") ECE Preset _17_commonTriRaces.zip
dryuya Posted November 3, 2014 Author Posted November 3, 2014 And final post for awhile. I don't anticipate the next episode will be finished within a month like the others but I can leave this thread for awhile with some good stuff. For one, there's a whipping scene I planned at the very beginning that I just couldn't work into the story. It's disappointing because it was quite some work and I found it decently hot (as hot as a scene like this using Skyrim resources could be). It won't be in any episode but I'm throwing it up here with screencaps. 1080p And also, I've filmed quite a bit of stuff for the next episode...including the whipping scene I WILL have in it. I'm putting up some screens of it as well. Spoilers below. I'll see you all again in a few weeks
Silver Wolf Posted November 3, 2014 Posted November 3, 2014 We need a mini-series about that GLORIOUS milf
McBaal Posted November 8, 2014 Posted November 8, 2014 A few weeks??? You could implement the missing scene as some kind of daydream...
dryuya Posted November 13, 2014 Author Posted November 13, 2014 God I've been so busy last two weeks. Honestly I've dedicated very little of the free time I did have to video editting and shooting but I'm getting back on the horse now. See there was Bayonetta 2...and the very limited free hours went to it. But now that it's been beaten I will be playing it less (though still unlocking things like sexy Princess Peach costumes ) On giving a miniseries to a specific character...I am not fond of that idea really. I'd get bored of whoever she was pretty quick I think. Side episodes...like the Halloween one...I don't mind featuring only one character in a short. Future plans right now are to somehow get episode three out this month or early next...then do a Christmas side episode. At least I hope my schedule doesn't wear me down and this is in fact possible.
Swiftstep Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Nine divines, have mercy with this poor soul!At first, I was being sceptical about this project of yours. The looks of the main characters seemed strange. I thought that the whole project might be some sort of a fanboys work. "No good looking characters? Oh my..". What a fool I was. After I saw your first video, I couldn't wait to enjoy everything you posted so far. Wow! I mean, of course, the looks is not like the average broad you can see on this forum in dozens. I mistook your choice of a different, more unique look with a flaw in your creative skills.Well, enough of the mortification. Thank you very much for your great work - please do keep the suspense on that high level. The stories are a real treasure.
dryuya Posted November 14, 2014 Author Posted November 14, 2014 Nine divines, have mercy with this poor soul! At first, I was being sceptical about this project of yours. The looks of the main characters seemed strange. I thought that the whole project might be some sort of a fanboys work. "No good looking characters? Oh my..". What a fool I was. After I saw your first video, I couldn't wait to enjoy everything you posted so far. Wow! I mean, of course, the looks is not like the average broad you can see on this forum in dozens. I mistook your choice of a different, more unique look with a flaw in your creative skills. Well, enough of the mortification. Thank you very much for your great work - please do keep the suspense on that high level. The stories are a real treasure. Thank you for the...compliment? Yes, I do see it is in fact one and only features a rescinded complaint. But as far as the women go...I personally felt I didn't make anything but a collection of standard archetypes frequently seen in the LL and Nexus communities. Warriors, mages, archers, Jarls, elves etc etc. Same quality as original series really (at least I felt so). But I suppose it's all a matter of opinion in that regard
dryuya Posted November 20, 2014 Author Posted November 20, 2014 Next ep- shorter but more meaningful sex scenes. Though I do believe there's a "fap time frame" that requires a minimum of two minutes I also see I've fallen too much on just taking a bunch of angles of a particular animation...which leads me to the trap of showing as much of the various captures as I can...which leads to scenes that drag a bit. Though it is still just a game and not an animation studio so I can never get it to be as dynamic or titillating as an actual hentai I've still seen some shortfalls in what I've done before that can be done better.
Rattlesnark Posted November 21, 2014 Posted November 21, 2014 Next ep- shorter but more meaningful sex scenes. Though I do believe there's a "fap time frame" that requires a minimum of two minutes I also see I've fallen too much on just taking a bunch of angles of a particular animation...which leads me to the trap of showing as much of the various captures as I can...which leads to scenes that drag a bit. Though it is still just a game and not an animation studio so I can never get it to be as dynamic or titillating as an actual hentai I've still seen some shortfalls in what I've done before that can be done better. Thanks for the amount of care and effort you put into the project. Looking forward to the next episode
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.