boobymanz Posted March 2, 2014 Posted March 2, 2014 And another one bites the dust. Once again, yet another great hentai/sex artist is forced into early retirement because of some girl getting pissed at what his hobby is. Thanks for the videos man. Damn shame we won't get the last episode.
alex01 Posted March 5, 2014 Posted March 5, 2014 Cut the guy some slack. He's done great work and if he can't continue, then leave him in peace. Oh, please. It's not like he's fucking other people. He's making a 3D porn movie for kicks. If his wife is so insecure in herself that she can't see past that, there's clearly other issues beyond this. Just give it some time and work on it elsewhere. Maybe rent out an office space, rather than have a home office where you'd eventually and inevitably have to deal with someone else's bullshit.
Guest xlaw10 Posted March 6, 2014 Posted March 6, 2014 Cut the guy some slack. He's done great work and if he can't continue, then leave him in peace. Oh, please. It's not like he's fucking other people. He's making a 3D porn movie for kicks. If his wife is so insecure in herself that she can't see past that, there's clearly other issues beyond this. Just give it some time and work on it elsewhere. Maybe rent out an office space, rather than have a home office where you'd eventually and inevitably have to deal with someone else's bullshit. Maybe you shouldn't draw conclusions about complete strangers' relationships? The idea that he should take such measures to facilitate a (much enjoyed) hobby is ridiculous, particularly given its implied impact on his life thus far. We are fortunate to have what we have and we aren't owed anything more. He never entered into a contract, implicit or explicit, to provide these videos to us, and your irritation at having devoted time to clicking refresh doesn't warrant his guilt, much less a drastic restructuring of his life. If he feels there is a risk, or a potential for damage, then he has the right to mitigate that damage to protect what I would assume is the more meaningful part of his life. Would I welcome more in this series, or of its kind, yes. But let's remember that it was a gift from the start.
KillinCuzICan Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 Interestingly enough, I just got into the series lol, and I even got my girl into it. Shame there wont be anymore coming, but based on what is there already, I can say that it was a...ahem...pleasure viewing your work
Guest Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 Cut the guy some slack. He's done great work and if he can't continue, then leave him in peace. Oh, please. It's not like he's fucking other people. He's making a 3D porn movie for kicks. If his wife is so insecure in herself that she can't see past that, there's clearly other issues beyond this. Just give it some time and work on it elsewhere. Maybe rent out an office space, rather than have a home office where you'd eventually and inevitably have to deal with someone else's bullshit. Maybe you shouldn't draw conclusions about complete strangers' relationships? The idea that he should take such measures to facilitate a (much enjoyed) hobby is ridiculous, particularly given its implied impact on his life thus far. We are fortunate to have what we have and we aren't owed anything more. He never entered into a contract, implicit or explicit, to provide these videos to us, and your irritation at having devoted time to clicking refresh doesn't warrant his guilt, much less a drastic restructuring of his life. If he feels there is a risk, or a potential for damage, then he has the right to mitigate that damage to protect what I would assume is the more meaningful part of his life. Would I welcome more in this series, or of its kind, yes. But let's remember that it was a gift from the start. I agree with that,he's done a great job after all,and it's also his responsibility to live his own life well,if he senses potential negative effects,then he can make his own choice,there's nothing we can say about it other than wish him good luck.
akaradach Posted March 17, 2014 Posted March 17, 2014 Ummmm???? I can't downliad Episode6 please help me
dryuya Posted March 17, 2014 Author Posted March 17, 2014 Chapter 6...though unfinished and missing many spots of audio, subtitles and other edits is now uploaded. Just doing by request since someone asked for the unfinished stuff and I'm packing up with this for the indeterminate future
Xephon0930 Posted March 17, 2014 Posted March 17, 2014 Chapter 6...though unfinished and missing many spots of audio, subtitles and other edits is now uploaded. Just doing by request since someone asked for the unfinished stuff and I'm packing up with this for the indeterminate future Well I'm just glad to see more to begin with. You can take your time if you want to continue or just forget about if you can't. The fact that Chapter 6 is out is a miracle enough. Thanks for all your work thus far.
Bisk Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 Chapter 6...though unfinished and missing many spots of audio, subtitles and other edits is now uploaded. Just doing by request since someone asked for the unfinished stuff and I'm packing up with this for the indeterminate future Wait..what ?! WHY ?! This is some awesome stuff! would be a shame to stop releasing more episodes. :|
Resident999 Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 thanks for finishing what you could. I downloaded it but now my computer is saying I need to update what ever its trying to play these on.. wtf. I'll sort it out but just wanted to say thanks.
Rattlesnark Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Thanks for releasing Chapter 6, unfinished or not. Sorry to see such circumstances turn out for you. Wish you well with the current predicament - hope you get it sorted out as you intend it to.
Noctelaros Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Sorry but ,could you please tell me how to extract them to 1 chapter like you said?I downloadet them with the direct link and now it says that the mp4 files are damaged :c.
dryuya Posted March 24, 2014 Author Posted March 24, 2014 Sorry but ,could you please tell me how to extract them to 1 chapter like you said?I downloadet them with the direct link and now it says that the mp4 files are damaged :c. If I didn't do chapter 6 wrong then it should be like the others. All rars generally work this way when they are seperate parts of a composite single file First- download all the rar files for a particular chapter, preferably all to single file location Second- select all the rar files for that chapter at the same time Third- right click over selected files and chose extract here or select where you want the extraction done. It will all extract as the single mp4 video file that should then work
Skyrim lover 7077 Posted March 26, 2014 Posted March 26, 2014 Hey man all i have 2 say is I love your series i love all the intense im sad that your wife is worried but hang through and stay strong
Skyrim lover 7077 Posted April 9, 2014 Posted April 9, 2014 i cant get chapter 6 to work and ive downloaded all of the files
Skyrim lover 7077 Posted April 9, 2014 Posted April 9, 2014 i cant get chapter 6 to work and ive downloaded all of the files
Skyrim lover 7077 Posted April 9, 2014 Posted April 9, 2014 i cant get chapter 6 to work and ive downloaded all of the files
dryuya Posted May 22, 2014 Author Posted May 22, 2014 I'm restarting this! Many of the issues before have been put under the bridge. I'm also having bouts of creative inspiration based on some newer mods and feel like its a good time to take this up again. I'll keep everyone posted
dryuya Posted May 22, 2014 Author Posted May 22, 2014 can u help me install my mods and sexlab Probably not, and definitely not in any all encompassing way. A better way to ask for help is in actual help threads...and for specific issues that you run up against while trying to install things yourself.
Xephon0930 Posted May 23, 2014 Posted May 23, 2014 I'm restarting this! Many of the issues before have been put under the bridge. I'm also having bouts of creative inspiration based on some newer mods and feel like its a good time to take this up again. I'll keep everyone posted Nice to see you back.
sunhawken Posted May 23, 2014 Posted May 23, 2014 Hole crap you did all these!? IMPRESSIVE! What are you gig specs?
dryuya Posted May 23, 2014 Author Posted May 23, 2014 Hole crap you did all these!? IMPRESSIVE! What are you gig specs? Was confused for a second thinking you were asking about hard drive space Rig specs (that matter) are http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=13-132-053 http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=19-116-939 http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=14-130-918 Lots of hard drive space and memory as well of course. Though the earlier episodes (pre episode 5) were done with an older rig.
Caranamarth Posted May 23, 2014 Posted May 23, 2014 I'm restarting this! Many of the issues before have been put under the bridge. I'm also having bouts of creative inspiration based on some newer mods and feel like its a good time to take this up again. I'll keep everyone posted Aww yiss
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.