Very great mod! Most options seem to work for me, however, whenever I order my puppets do do something that uses custom animations, nothing happens. They also won't undress. They urinate and defecate, but none of the sex animations will play. I updated both FNIS and SKSE, got the newest Sex Lab, ran FNIS multiple times, but with the same result.
Could this be due to mod conflicts? I use Animated Prostitution, too.
Everything else with the spells and dialogue options works just fine.

Can someone tell me why the "release all" isnt working? It won't allow me to select that specific spell and so now I have this horse following me that only gives a dialogue option of stealing it...

As for Aziz, try downloading all the packs and make sure that in the Mods area, in the pause menu of Skryim, under SexLab you turn on Creature Animations.

As i said, after i used the installer i downloaded the SKSE 1.7.0 archive on top of that and extracted it to my Skyrim folder.

I can compile some of the .psc's from Puppet Master but not all. I need to compile "_mindscript.psc" but that's not working. But i can compile e.g "_mindconfig.psc" without any problems.

When you can't compile it gives you an error message, sharing that error would be a good place to start in finding out why it won't compile.

You have installed the SDK for the SKYUI mod right? (Without that installed, you will not compile any script like that for making MCM menus).

Okay, lets see:

-> I installed Skyrim with all necessary mods (SkyUI, SexLab, ZaZ Animation Pack).

-> I downloaded the SKSE 1.7.0 7z archive and extracted it into the Skyrim folder

-> I downloaded the SkyUI SDK (4.1) and extraced it into the right folder

-> I extracted the BSA puppet master file and copied the "_mindscript.psc" from puppet master into the Data\Scripts\Source Skyrim folder

-> I used the following command "Papyrus Compiler"\PapyrusCompiler.exe _mindscript -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="Data/scripts/Source" -o="Data/scripts/" to try to compile the _mindscript.psc file

It gives me the following error:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "_mindscript"...

F:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\scripts\Source\_min

dscript.psc(229,48): GetActor is not a function or does not exist

F:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\scripts\Source\_min

dscript.psc(231,25): GetActor is not a function or does not exist

dscript.psc(235,25): GetActor is not a function or does not exist

dscript.psc(1039,17): cannot find a parameter named animate

No output generated for _mindscript, compilation failed.

Line 229 of that script is:

curPeeSound = urinateSound.Play(curPeeScene.GetActor(0))

So the missing "GetActor" function belongs to the curPeeScene object. The definition line for that object is line 108 which reads:

sslThreadController curPeeScene

sslThreadController is a Sexlab Framework object which does not have that function but it extends the sslThreadModel object which also doesn't have that function in it but it extends the sslThreadModel object and again that function isn't found so we are into the sslThreadLibrary object and then finally the sslSystemLibrary and that too lacks the GetActor function.

The problem is that the script you are looking at was written to the 1.39 version of the Framework and used a function that was meant to be internal to the framework to get the actors. You are compiling against the 1.57 version of the framework where that internal function was removed. The function in the 1.39 version was in the sslThreadModel object, in the 1.57 version you could simply substitute "Positions" for "GetActor" in the _mindscript.psc file and it should compile cleanly since that function was literally just this bit of code:

actor function GetActor(int position)

return Positions[position]

endFunction

I have had no problems with it, is easy to turn off or on. was a really simple install comepared to some others I have installed.

Of course the player must use constraint, or common sense as to who to enslave, when, and where.

make a save before doing anything that might be testy. 

I hope you continue to improve this. I just loved using it on those Snooty clothing sellers in solitude. They make me so mad with there holier than thou attitude. Making them stand somewhere out of my way had a small reward to it.

I just hate walking to my house and hearing "you might want to re-think that Oufit your wearing" Grrrrr! {I know it was futile, but having them humiliate them selve's in public was sadisfying.}

This one fills a control nitch that was missing, and adds some original stuff that many were reluctent to do, or just did not think of.

The interface is a little confusing, might re think some of the command list, though I am not sure just what to do there, I just had some trouble understanding which command menu did what sometimes.

Great stuff

1.7 - 13/12/2013

* Added option to make puppet very tough (add +100000 hp).

* Added option to pee/defecate in puppet's mouth or other way around.

Added option to pee/defecate in puppet's mouth - how? I dont find this option, please help.

after throwing the puppet spell at the npc go to dialogue i have something else in mind . but it is not what you expect to see.

actually you have private discreet for urinate / defecate animations.

to really get it into the other ones mouth you have to make her lay on floor, for example with match maker,masturbation  then go with your pc between the shoulders of the target and start it. no other way to do it actually.

if you wanted to do the reverse, the man's NPC/follower lying.. and PC female on top pissing in the NPCs/follower, how can you do..? :o

Puppet Master v1.7 is full compatible with SL 1.57 ?  no conflict with New others SexLab, slave and animal mods ? :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

how do i activate npc to be my puppet just by talking to them? thats all? what if i dont want that npc to be my puppet when i talked to them?

By talking? You don't, puppeting them requires using the spell.

yeah just figured it out that lol thanks anyway

• 3 weeks later...

I love the mod, but I'm just having a small issue.

When I pose my character, I can't seem to get them to "un-pose". I can only make then do another pose. When I try to use an animation from a pose, my game freezes (rather than CTDs). Is there a control for taking player characters out of pose?

I love the mod, but I'm just having a small issue.

When I pose my character, I can't seem to get them to "un-pose". I can only make then do another pose. When I try to use an animation from a pose, my game freezes (rather than CTDs). Is there a control for taking player characters out of pose?

Nothing in the console needed, just jump.

• 2 weeks later...

Very great mod! Most options seem to work for me, however, whenever I order my puppets do do something that uses custom animations, nothing happens. They also won't undress. They urinate and defecate, but none of the sex animations will play. I updated both FNIS and SKSE, got the newest Sex Lab, ran FNIS multiple times, but with the same result.

Could this be due to mod conflicts? I use Animated Prostitution, too.

Everything else with the spells and dialogue options works just fine.

Check if you're using the right targeting spell for puppet master, I had the same problem and then realized I was casting a different mods target selector.

I installed the mod, but I didn't get any spell? I checked the MCM, and I see it should add some spells to me. But there's nothing. Also, the action key does nothing. :( I have all the required mods.

Edit: I added the spells through the console, but they don't work. When I cast Puppet on someone, there is a green glow, and that's all. No dialogue added, no reaction, nothing. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I finally made this work, and I love the idea that I can make anyone my puppet. Jarl Siddegir in Falkreath is going to discover how HARD it is to be a Jarl. >.>

However, I noticed that M/M animations don't work properly with the PC. If I pimp the man to someone else, everything is fine; if my male PC tries to fuck them, they act like women, e.g. squeezing their nonexisting breasts.. if it is a bug, how can I fix it?

I finally made this work, and I love the idea that I can make anyone my puppet. Jarl Siddegir in Falkreath is going to discover how HARD it is to be a Jarl. >.>

However, I noticed that M/M animations don't work properly with the PC. If I pimp the man to someone else, everything is fine; if my male PC tries to fuck them, they act like women, e.g. squeezing their nonexisting breasts.. if it is a bug, how can I fix it?

it is not a bug. The mod is outdated and when was made it was made for SL 1.39 (I think). In the mean time, SL developed and added new animations which doesn't corespondent with old animation cell. But you can use switch actors hotkey in SL MCM key settings.

Also, as far I know the creator of the mod is not going to do any updates. So, you've got what you've got.

• 2 weeks later...