• 1 month later...

I have some problems getting this mod to work, i followed the instructions to the best of my ability and yet can't get the sex animations to play, if i choose the "Lets have some fun" option nothing happens. Every other option seems to work properly, am i doing something wrong while using the mod or is this probably due to me making some kind of mistake during instaltion.

I have all the requirements listed on the mods page and used fnis tool after instalation.

Is there anyway to increase the bound capacity over 10 ? I'm tired of running around getting difference follower , I just want to bound them under my basement :(  ( I have like 20 modded in followers and more in the future )

If you just want to bind NPCs in the basement then you should look at the "I'll Take The Display Model" mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34723-ill-take-the-display-model/

I was very happy when I saw this mod but when I installed the mod the sex animation wont work

The npc undress themselves and I hear orgasm but no animation they're standing in front(or behind) of me

I try to replace character with sex lab commands but nothing works

I have all the requirements and Sex animation works correctly on other mod that I have (AP and Asx spells)

It would be very appreciated if someone could help me.

Edited by HatiHroovitnisson

I was very happy when I saw this mod but when I installed the mod the sex animation wont work

The npc undress themselves and I hear orgasm but no animation they're standing in front(or behind) of me

I try to replace character with sex lab commands but nothing works

I have all the requirements and Sex animation works correctly on other mod that I have (AP and Asx spells)

It would be very appreciated if someone could help me.

Sounds like you failed to run the FNIS USer Generator program after you installed the Sexlab Framework prerequisite to this mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have some suggestions for this mod [if they're possible]:

1. Farting

You or the NPC takes the face of the other individual and slams the face straight into the crack and rips a loud fart. You can do this sitting, standing, or laying down. You can also be clothed or unclothed.

2. More sound Effects and particles or something

I think that when you do the "Urinate in Mouth option" there should be leaking, and a peeing sound effect. And when you use the "Defecate in mouth" option,  you should hear farting, seeing the poop come into the mouth, and have a bitter or sweet facial expression, and, if it's possible, some stains around the around for the poop.

• 1 month later...

WaxenFigure, not to be a pest or anything, but back in about Post #330 you were talking about the Positions variable with Monsta and about how changing the GetActor variable would allow you to recompile it. Now I've changed that and one other problem that popped up (Animate to DoAnimate) but two lines are giving me a problem. When I change the GetActor to Positions it throws these errors: _mindscript.psc(231,40) type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?) The code in question looks like this:                 PlayFart(curPeeScene.Positions) it was originally PlayFart(curPeeScene.GetActor(0)). If you could help I'd be grateful.

WaxenFigure, not to be a pest or anything, but back in about Post #330 you were talking about the Positions variable with Monsta and about how changing the GetActor variable would allow you to recompile it. Now I've changed that and one other problem that popped up (Animate to DoAnimate) but two lines are giving me a problem. When I change the GetActor to Positions it throws these errors: _mindscript.psc(231,40) type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?) The code in question looks like this:                 PlayFart(curPeeScene.Positions) it was originally PlayFart(curPeeScene.GetActor(0)). If you could help I'd be grateful.

Not looked at the code at all this time but I think you need to try:  PlayFart(curPeeScene.Positions(0))

If that doesn't work let me know and I'll try to chase it down further.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

After installing this i cant urinate indoors? ( i have too (role playing)) " i cant do that here" ....... and males  stopped holding their dick when urinating

I also have Puppet Master Swallow Installed

Im using and old version of Private needs ( with strotis outhouses) and it worked perfectly until now.

Anybody have the same issue ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, a question.

Even after installing & enabling puppet spells option, the 'Puppet' spell/power does not get added to my Spell list. Even after manually adding 'Puppet' through player.addspell~ console, it disappears after using it once and does not re-registered. 

What have a done wrong, and is there any fix to it?

Alright, I've gotten permission from h38fh2mf to continue development of this mod, so I'm putting this out there for ideas and suggestions, just be warned I'm a newb when it comes to Papyrus scripting so it will be some weeks before anythings ready. Stay tuned...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the first two things I want to work on Germanicus, is removing the limit of 5 slaves, maybe using PapyrusUtils to store the info and turning it into an ESM for framework purposes, that way others can write plugins to go with it.

If you are interested, I have been keeping a personal patch for Puppet Master to allow other mods to turn on/off both charm and control spells based on dialogues and quests. In particular, I added support for mod events to allow mods to do things like this:

akSpeaker.SendModEvent("PMCharmPuppet")
SendModEvent("PMGrantControlSpells

The first line casts the Puppet Charm spell to the akSpeaker NPC.

The second line enabled the control spells for the player (these are disabled by default to avoid clutter).

You can find it in my 'Obscure patches' link.

Feel free to use it as a base for a new version, or incorporate the changes if you want.