[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Ok testet a little and see 2 Problems until now. First 

is the third trimester Weight change, thats really anyig i think casue you can't move from city to city then?  

Second is realted eth this. that negative value doesn't get fixed  normal way? 

I would recommend to change fatigue to 20 or 30 in you could aslo variy it wiht beginning 3t to 75 mid to 40 and from 3/4 on to 20 or something so you cann walk fast and move but not use sprint and so.

Finally, my human-human sex is working now. I don't know how, may be because I installed this mod and suddenly it works.

Here's my issue report so far...

1. The name of sperm owner didn't disappear in MCM menu, although the sperm lifespan already come to end. Like for example, at first I had 10 sperm with 10 sperm owner name, but then it remained to 3 (7 die off), but the name of the sperm owner still remain 10.

2. I can only cast NPC info for one time, after that it doesn't work anymore.

Hey, nice job. 

The thing most pregnancy mods have trouble with is imo that there isn't any easy way for maternity clothes to work. Heck, even if you can't wear armor anymore and would be restricted to normal clothes would be better than running around naked all the time.

Any plans by you or someone else on that?

Hey, nice job. 

The thing most pregnancy mods have trouble with is imo that there isn't any easy way for maternity clothes to work. Heck, even if you can't wear armor anymore and would be restricted to normal clothes would be better than running around naked all the time.

I believe that he plan on putting a slider that effects clothing as the body morphs there is always the option to get the preg clothing effect via using the weight slider instead of the skeleton slider.

Hey, nice job. 

There's supposed to be mods to tweak clothing and armour scale to match your skeleton and scale off of your bodyslide settings, but all the ones I've tried are designed for pre-belly node stuff.  Maybe we'll luck out and someone will decide to update them.

Hallo milzschnitte,

Ich hab nur eine kleine Frage bezüglich Hearthfire kompatiblität. Meinst du, du bist in der Lage die Kinder den Hearthfire script aufzulegen. ich mein das sie dich Mama oder Papa nennen und all das Zeug wie hast du mir was mitgebracht (auch wenns nervt) halt alles was die adoptierten Kinder auch können. Wäre nämlich interessant zu sehen ob das jemand schafft. Auch das du den Kindern einen Namen geben kannst und so. Was ich auch fragen wollte ist ob du es auch so scripten könntest das die Kinder auch erwachsen werden. Ich mein eine art Alterungsprozess das dann aber so mit dem Alter von 20 aufhört. So dass du Seite an Seite mit deinen Kindern kämpfen kannst.

Ich weiss das klingt alles schwierig aber ich denke das du das richtige Know-how dafür hast. Sorry sollte ich bei meinem Komentar, Dinge erwähnt haben die bereits erwähnt wurden bin nämlich nur auf die letzte Seite gesprungen und schon hat sich die Sache. Mach weiter so! Ich bin mir sicher das du das schaffst!

@THETS25

Das mit de Namen geben habe ich leider bisher vergeblich probiert. Ich hatte schon was vorentwickelt, und es sind auch noch Überreste in den Scripten zu sehen, aber bisher habe ich es nicht geschaft, und glaube auch, dass das garnicht geht, denen individuelle Namen zu geben.

Heathfire hingegen wird etwas gemacht, ja. Wird vermutlich eine eigene Version werden und auch Probleme bereiten, da nicht jeder Spieler immer gleich ein Haus hat, das Adoptieren aber nur mit Haus funktioniert.

@herpman:

Yes there is a reason for the EE in the mod Name :)

@Kollyn:

The carryweight thing will be removed in the next Version. This makes a lot of Problems and it was a crappy way to do it :)

@Geck.o:

1) in the MCM Menu the Sperm owner names stay up to 8 Days. i don't even know why, just made it like this :) After 8 days the names should disappear again. But you are right, the names should only apear when sperm time fits to the config-sperm max life time.

2) That's strange.... don't know why this won't work for you. Make shure the NPC you casted the spell on, is a unique NPC. Beeing female don't work with Guards, bandits, ....

I found a big bug and if'm sorry for that.

NPC won't talk anymore!

Sometimes when womans are menstruating, the mod changes.... and sometimes the mood changes that deep that they don't want to talk to the Player anymore, and here's the Problem.

For some reason this Setting won't remove and they don't want to talk to the Player even when the Menstruation is done.....

Yesterday i was about to lose control.... cashing my PC and stuff.... but i found out how to fix it....

Make the NPC become menstruating again... then wait using the Wait menu till the Menstruating will be done in less then 1 hour.... now you have to wait next to the NPC untill the NPC switching state.

When the remaining time days something like "-1Day ....." then press T and wait 1 hour, and the Problem sould be solverd.

SO... the NPC must end the Menstruation Phase again and this time, the Player should stand next to her.

It's better to disable NPC Mood changing in the MCM menu. for now, this makes to much Problems, i'm sorry for that

Bug report.

1) if you become a werewolf or vampire during PMS negative effects, it will be permanent. now my character always has 30%/40% hp/regen hp debuffs even after curing of lycantropy

2) PC's carry weight value doesnt return to normal state after birth, it still like -401231231 - no fast travel or running as result. Console player.modav carryweight X command helps a lot.

i was using the MCM to advance the stages so im not sure if that has anything to do with the problems, but when the "birthing" takes place the carry weight does not go back to the original it stays at some rediculously high number. also when labor initiates my character doesnt actually birth anything. i have used all options, item, baby item and child and nothing happens i dont recieve anything or there isnt any inndication of me giving birth i tried this process over 10 times and still nothing, but overall i love the layout and everything else but would like to know if this is just an issue because of me using the cheat way to birth or if its because it is me giving birth not an npc or what. great job dude awesome mod so far

I don't think the perk tree is necessary. If you must have it should be that you earn perks while playing, like more sex = more experience and you get a perk or if you gave birth 3 times already you are more experienced and get a perk. That way it doesn't conflict with anything. I don't now what the perks are I didn't check but you get the point.

I like that, yes.

Can't wait for this mod to get to a more functional state - or at least a 'working beta'. I just had to redo my entire install because I ended up with way too much instability, so I'm wary about installing something that could do just that in the future... but still, wow!

The first bugfixes are done (not published at now), but i also removed the Main-Spell from the Races already... but i can't find another way to attach the Spell to the Actors.

Because of the Pregnacy weight, and some other stuffs it must be casted to the NPCs before the Player can see them, and that's my current problem.

The first bugfixes are done (not published at now), but i also removed the Main-Spell from the Races already... but i can't find another way to attach the Spell to the Actors.

Because of the Pregnacy weight, and some other stuffs it must be casted to the NPCs before the Player can see them, and that's my current problem.

Yeah, it certainly does pose an issue. I was experimenting with different ways of doing it myself. Do npcs actually have to have the spell or just the magic effect? If it's only the magic effect then that opens up a lot more options.

Yeah, it certainly does pose an issue. I was experimenting with different ways of doing it myself. Do npcs actually have to have the spell or just the magic effect? If it's only the magic effect then that opens up a lot more options.

Only anything that can be attached to NPC and instanced would suffice. Spell seems to be easiest way to do it now.

Edit: Maybe you can create a new package and add to the "default master package list". Package doesn't do anything except attach script that will check if NPC should have spell or not.

Edit2: I still think best option is to have a formlist and cloak spell that does this:

if(list.Find(akTarget) >= 0 && !akTarget.HasSpell(pregnancyAbility))
akTarget.AddSpell(pregnancyAbility, false)
endif

If NPC gets pregnant all you have to do is:

list.AddForm(akTarget)

Infinite amount of NPC can get pregnant and cloak spell does the rest. Only problem is saving NPC values, but I figured you need like 2 or 3 values to save per NPC only because time of conception and 16 flags can be added to 1 integer and you need 1 other variable for father.

I'll write a plugin example how to do it including scripts and send you.

i can't use falgs cause there aren't any :)

Post of the saved valuies are floats and integers. Maybe the State can be a Short so i could save 2 states in 1 integer but it's not worth that and i doesn't saw any bitwise Operators in Papyrus :) Maybe there are, but it's not worth it at all.

The Cloak spell is integrated. Thanks for the help, and i hope i've done it that well, that it doesn't cost to many ressource.

About the formlist. It's true, now it would be the best solution for saveing the stats. Maybe in the next beta it will be a formlist instead of Arrays. I also think i have to renew the NPC Save/Load System :angry:

In the next Beta most of the bugs will be fixed.... At now almost all bugs that should be fixed are fixed. But at now i don't got a lot of time.

FormList can only store forms, so there's no real way to save data with them (int, float). And yeah I was maybe thinking too much about optimization I saw your scripts had so many arrays I got scared. :)

There are bitwise operators here: http://www.creationkit.com/Math_Script

Under SKSE but I think if you make sexlab mod SKSE is mandatory anyway so it's same as game's own papyrus functions.

I really wish SKSE allowed c plugins to hook papyrus functions, this would make this mod so much easier to handle and save. :( They allow it if you compile it with #define _PPAPI but normal people don't have it compiled this way so it can't be distributed.

I was thinking of how to make the saving better but I didn't really come up with anything better than what you already had.

Tried your beta.

Good work in progress.

I'll just post the issues i experienced with it, just so you're aware.

1: Saw someone else post earlier about this, but the name and description of the Restoration Perk tree is now in German (?). Odd, but not game breaking and didnt change any of the perks.

2: Pregnancy stages wouldnt flow to the next stage naturally for me. If you click the debug option it would, but if left to do at the end of the alloted time, it would go from 1st stage to the Birth animation, followed by Replenish phase, with INFO pane still showing Pregnant=Yes after this point.

3: Oh. and the -20k carry weight. not cool. lol

Last one not a fault or anything, but i do miss the Irregularities that Procreation had, so that phases would vary by abit, which struck me as more "realistic" (much as i hate that word in a video game)... since well... phases vary within a certain expected average but are never exactly what you expect, so i liked having that variability.

All said though, great work, and very promising. I'll test more when a new version is posted, till then avoiding that -20k carry weight debuff!

Two questions:

1. Is this mod functional right now? Or is it still totally under construction and not really working yet? I tried reading through the thread but most of the conversations going back and forth are Greek to me.

2. Is this compatible with Children of the Sky?

Thanks.

#1 - {WIP] Work in progress. Very new project still in Beta (which you should have seen in the Original Post).

#2 - Hell no. See the Community Rules link (on every page), Rule 3.

Archived