[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

hoffe du bist bald fertig. hab grad entschieden procreation zu deinstallieren. bin grade schwanger geworden und will das kind eigentlich nicht  :dodgy:  hab erfolglos nach ner lösung gefragt es vielleicht abzutreiben. kommt mir sehr gelegen, dass das bei deiner mod möglich ist :) sieht echt gut aus. mach weiter so und lass dir nicht allzu lange zeit :P

Hey, just a quick suggestion for a neat "immersion" (I guess) effect. If you're going to go so far as to add mensturation, you could make a copy of the standard dish cloth (bar rag, whatever) that's already in the game and name it "Menstrual Pads" or something. Then add them to vendor lists so female characters can buy them. If you have at least one in your inventory when a menstration event starts, it gets removed and replaced with "Bloody Rags" with no special effects applied to the player. If you don't have any, then the blood effect can be applied to the legs/armor as per normal.

All the items are in the CK already, so it shouldn't take any special assets or effort beyond a few lines of script.

Couldn't find something like that and i'm not sure peaple had something like that in this age.

oh just saw it on Wikipedia.... they had :)

ok let me think about it, maybe in the next Version. For now a first release got higher priority :)

@M4st4Kill4: At now it's only possible to lose the unborn in the first both trimster, it goes way to fast and the Baby is to sensetive. It's enough when a troll hit the player 5 times and you will lose the child.

Fand die Info relevant für alle und damit es möglichst viele gleich verstehen hab ich es auf englisch getippt.

Das Informationslevel kann man einstellen, aber es sollte schon auffallen, wenn die Menstruation nicht eintritt (sollte man Informationslevel auf niedrig eingestellt haben)

@aravis7: don't know why, but the gravity won't work :( ... when dropping the Baby it's flying and not falling down. Maybe it's a Vampire Baby :)

Fand die Info relevant für alle und damit es möglichst viele gleich verstehen hab ich es auf englisch getippt.

Das Informationslevel kann man einstellen, aber es sollte schon auffallen, wenn die Menstruation nicht eintritt (sollte man Informationslevel auf niedrig eingestellt haben)

@aravis7: don't know why, but the gravity won't work :( ... when dropping the Baby it's flying and not falling down. Maybe it's a Vampire Baby :)

It needs a bhkCollisionObject node in addition to the NiTriShape node.

If it has one then, under bhkCollisionObject->bhkRigidBodyT make sure "Mass" and/or "Max Linear Velocity" is not set to 0

ja, das mit dem informationslevel ist so ne sache. zumindest wenn ich von dem aus procreation ausgehe. bin grad erst informiert  worden (hab es auf high eingestellt), obwohl die schwangerschaft anscheinend schon ewig (20-25 reale stunden) her ist <_< hatte aber bis vor kurzem die menstruationszyklen. jetzt weiß ich nicht wirklich ob ich procreation so einfach deinstallieren kann oder ob das probleme macht. ich könnte kotzen :dodgy:

Player and NPC Pregnacy :)

The Baby Item works pritty well.. it's bit big but that souldn't be a Problem.

//Edit: size fit

This is shaping up to be amazing can't wait to try it :) question though any way of creating new meshes for the other children's races or perhaps using the stuff from that Loli mod to represent the children not sure if that would work

Hey, just a quick suggestion for a neat "immersion" (I guess) effect. If you're going to go so far as to add mensturation, you could make a copy of the standard dish cloth (bar rag, whatever) that's already in the game and name it "Menstrual Pads" or something. Then add them to vendor lists so female characters can buy them. If you have at least one in your inventory when a menstration event starts, it gets removed and replaced with "Bloody Rags" with no special effects applied to the player. If you don't have any, then the blood effect can be applied to the legs/armor as per normal.

All the items are in the CK already, so it shouldn't take any special assets or effort beyond a few lines of script.

Wow....so that's where all those bloody rags keep coming from......

Creature impregnation is realy easy to make, but i don't want to, sry.

i like realistic mods and creatures can't impregnate humans. But ok, i will try to make some room so it will be possible to add Creature-Pregnacy via a mod.

I included mod Events and Keywords and hidden spells (that Shows the actor state) so it's possible to make mods / add-ons for Beeing female.

At now a normal Skyrim Chils is "Born" :) i wish it would be a Baby (Item) like in Fallout Pregnacy Mod but i don't know how to convert or how to make Baby models. If someone would convert, i would add an Baby Item to the Mod.

And about the lactation, .. it's realisitc, but not on my ToDo List for now. Maybe in future. But when it Comes, it will be a shader, not an Emitter like in HentaiPregnacy.

I wonder if you are trying to make the most complete pregnancy mod ever?

I try my best :) But without Trixy i never could do this.

@saeros: Would be great and maybe i will find out how without using the mod.

Maybe someone can help compiling the Fallout Baby Models to Skyrim.... would be nice :-)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/47-sexout-new-vegas-pregnancy-stable-version/

So, no creature pregnancy....but I'm looking forward for the add-on, I hope someone will make it, including birthing creature babies and eggs.

About the Fallout Pregnancy baby mesh, I remember it back when I still played Fallout NV. I can't wait to sell it to Belethor in Whiterun. He really serious to buy your relatives. It will became a great business....or may be I just grill and eat it. Having a child from a bandit and any kind of enemies are not a great moment to remember...(although I love to see the process how it happened). :P

About the lactation, I hope someone can make milking animations. Self milking and direct suck with mouth by someone. Feeding the baby look very sexy too. I think it's realistic to use shader instead of emitter for just everyday activity. I made the milk leaking texture in Hentai Pregnancy, taken from Ashal's cum texture. Emitter should be in the sex scene, at the stage 3 almost reach the climax, the breasts will squirt milk. And when self-milking and sucking animations. That will be realistic and fun.

Talk about emitter...I have an idea. This is never done before. Everyone know that sperm stay for awhile in the womb for couple of days. There's no visual indicator for it, just a simple message and item. How about to make an emitter of sperm leaking out from vagina? Like dripping little by little sometimes in random time when you are running, walking, fighting, etc, until the end of the sperm lifespan in the womb. I mean sometimes in random time, it doesn't happen all the time, but just a couple of seconds of dripping for each several hours interval randomly until the womb clean from sperm. That will be a very amazing view when you can see your female PC and followers are leaking sperm from their vaginas while in third person view, whatever they are wearing pants or armor. It's OK if this is an addon, Sperm-Leaking addon.

Well, that fancy things are not so importance now. It can be added later, the basic function should be done first. At least this pregnancy mod should have a great foundation for the future expansion.

I wonder...can you add a limit to the menstruation cycle just for the PC and followers?

About the Fallout Pregnancy baby mesh, I remember it back when I still played Fallout NV. I can't wait to sell it to Belethor in Whiterun. He really serious to buy your relatives. It will became a great business....or may be I just grill and eat it. Having a child from a bandit and any kind of enemies are not a great moment to remember...(although I love to see the process how it happened). :P

Haha, I was thinking of throwing it in ocean or off throat of the world :P

Also nice ideas with the special effects, those would look very cool.

You are right, sperm can be in the womb up to 5 days... but you can't see it, they are way way to small :)

above 90% of the ejaculate (that's what you meen) drip out in the first 3seconds. the rest will drip out in the next few minutes (that's what you see in the Sexlab Sperm effect). The sperm don't need the ejaculate for traveling.

I Already made Khajiit Skin and Argonian Race... but it's the same mesh

post-148698-0-50486400-1384445336_thumb.jpg

Oh I would love to see a animal/creature addon as well at some point with adjusted scales for pups or newborn falmer creatures, reikling and ect. 

I am STOKED to see the baby nif, i was looking at it in Nif scope, would love to see an animator make some ways to allow the pc to interact with the babe, breast feed and such... and a timer setting that after like 30 days in turns into a normal child (with some script that allows it to follow you and call you mom/pa and ect or stays home.

Keep at it! I know for sure that I'll be testing this out when its released, bravo!

The Birth Animation is only a Missionary Position ... and then the Baby item apperas..... that's all, but should be enough

Ok... there's also a new Camera Position (don't realy work now and will be removed again for the first release)

Just made a script for new Baby Add-On Models so when there is a race add-on there can be a seperate Baby item for this race.... So this is add-on compatible, too.

Now i have to renew the message System >.<.. then i will test it and maybe i will start a closed beta then.

I've increased friction 1.0, rolling friction mult to 2.0, and mass to 8.0

Ok this works, but now it's rotating all the time on Y Axis. I tried to fix it but i'm not realy good in models.

(The old model rotates, too with a mass value)

Okay, changed some parameters to be more like a peice of dwemer scrap metal.

baby.nif

I just decidet not to make a closed beta. instead i will make an open beta. And i think... today :-)

There a still some things i have to correct like "bleeding out effect not when the Player is on Mount or is sitting"....

And i have to add some PMS Effects.... and i have to go Shopping now..... doN#t got anything to drink/eat anymore

i also had to remove some things... and the Baby model don't effect gravity... it's a Magic Baby that can fly.... But in the MCM you can Change the Spawn Type to "Child Actor" - that meens like in procreation a 7 year old child is Born ... sory for that, i couldn't figure out the problem and the fixes jbezorg made, doesn't solver the problem.

Archived