[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

When I first time opened this thread...I read a lot of weird comments, like the mod have been released. Back to the page 3, it's true! I never thought it will be release this soon. :heart:

Installed...but I can't try it. My Sexlab has a problem with the human-human intercourse. Human-human intercourse won't start, so no sperm received, no pregnancy. Tested with some creatures, but there's no sperm received....

How to know if my followers have menstruation cycle? And how much sperm in their womb? Or any indicators about them? I'm a sperm collector.

I notice, there's something missing about randomness like in Procreation. Like sperm lifespan, menstruation and pregnancy length, etc. Is the beta version already included lactation too?

Now we have a beta and we can help testing as crazy, I checked and via cheats my char became pregnant, I used the weight option to show pregnancy, reduced the time of all pregnancy states to 2 days, when the baby comes out (item) , the value of carry weight drops from -50000 to smthing like -84000, and is keeped , well, is the bug I found otherwise the way is mannaged is awesome, keep the good work bud! Will continue testing!

And yea, my races are in....German? As well the descriptions of it XD

Also not sure if anyone said this

1. i noticed that there are perks introduced in this mod.

For people like me who use skyre, is there a compatibility option

2. since it uses trixy's procreation stuff, does weight scaling still exist and compatible with 'unique character' etc?

For people like me who use skyre, is there a compatibility option

2. since it uses trixy's procreation stuff, does weight scaling still exist and compatible with 'unique character' etc?

Yea, there is the weight option for it, just tested on cbbe with bodyslide

I'm using activemagiceffect.

The NPC Stats are stored in some Arrays on FWSystem (Quest).

When "OnEffectStart" is called for a NPC, the activemagiceffect loads the variables, and when "OnEffectFinish" is called, the variables are stored. I made it this way so [...]

FNIS Allows for the creation of numeric & bool animation vars that are associated with the actor.

They would also be available through GetAnimationVariable_____

http://www.creationkit.com/GetAnimationVariableInt_-_ObjectReference

http://www.creationkit.com/GetAnimationVariableBool_-_ObjectReference

http://www.creationkit.com/GetAnimationVariableFloat_-_ObjectReference

These are the Animation vars in estrus chaurus that define 2 floats.

[...]

Ah didn't know this function.... Looks great, and seems, i can have some fun with it.

When the floats are >0 this meens, the Actor is pregnant from Estrus or compatible mods, right?

The new perks were removed again, cause it would be better to have them in an add-on so no conflicts with other mods appear.

The thing with the perk tree..... i'm sry >,< I will fix it.

Edit: What's about the Race-Menu. Are the Race description in German, too?

[...]

Any ideas on this anyone?

Sry, i only tested it Skeleton Node Scaling.

But hopefully the community can help a bit. The function for Weight Scaling exists and should work (i hope ^^)

When I first time opened this thread...I read a lot of weird comments, like the mod have been released. Back to the page 3, it's true! I never thought it will be release this soon. :heart:

Installed...but I can't try it. My Sexlab has a problem with the human-human intercourse. Human-human intercourse won't start, so no sperm received, no pregnancy. Tested with some creatures, but there's no sperm received....

[...]

My first contact with Trixy was the 6. October, and i started to continue on 8. October. I saw  that i couldn't continue the code Trixy had developed on 12. October and started a complete empty new Project at the same day.... so it tooks above 1 learn Papyrus, learn creation kit, and developing the mod with all the features. :) for me it wasn't "this soon" ^^

For the follower, you got a new spell called "Beeing Female - Show NPC stats" or something like that :)

Cast on a NPC and you will see... but it has to be an unique NPC... so no guard, no bandits, .... they must have a Name.

No thers no lactation effect now. but i thik, i can make it before the final is released.

The Random Feature maybe will be included. At now it's hard to develop with the Methode i'm using but i will find a way :)

[...]

And yea, my races are in....German? As well the descriptions of it XD

Crap :) ok sry for the "German" stuff >.<

I will try to fix it.

[...]

1. The perks were removed again and will be released in a seperate Add-On when it's done and i find time :)

2. I hope it works... i've add some weight scaling code, but i only tested with Skeleton Node Scaling., and no. There is nothing left from Trixys Mod. I had to renew almost everything. Only the Inspiration, the ideas and the MCM Menu properties are left.

___

For the next few days i've something else to do but i hope i can continue developing very (next Weekend, i hope)

But please keep testing and posting Feedback so i can fix as much bugs as possible.

hab's grad installiert und mal im schnelldurchlauf getestet. erstmal muss ich sagen: gute arbeit. warum sind die trimester auf 20 statt 90 tage begrenzt (eine schwangerschaft dauert meines wissens nach immer noch 9 monate  :P)?

mir gefällt die formIDlist badspell, hab da grad mit tes5edit drogen aus skyHIGHrim eingetragen :lol:  da skooma bereits in der liste vorhanden ist, wie wäre es wenn statt der nachricht "alcohol is not good for your baby" "alcohol & drugs are not good for your baby" erscheint?

etwa in der mitte des dritten trimesters ist die traglast bei -69807336 :huh: warum nicht einfach die bewegungsgeschwindigkeit reduzieren??  bei der geburt ist eine feste kameraeinstellung die alles zeigt nur nicht das eigentliche geschehen und das baby ist vielleicht ein wenig zu groß (autsch :lol:).

und noch ne andere frage, ich weiß zwar nicht ob starke kälteeinwirkung schädlich für das ungeborene baby ist, kann es mir aber vorstellen, also wie wäre eine option für frostfall bei dem man das baby verliert wenn man zu oft/lang am frieren ist?

Just to make sure if you play as a female can you get other female NPC pregnant reason I ask is after I run an animation the use the spell that comes with this it says they "Got no sperm inside"

The mod is made as realistic as possible. SO female can't impregnate other females. But i will think about an Option so it will be possible. Sexlab also got a "female sperm" fucntion, so why not this mod, too? :)

hab's grad installiert und mal im schnelldurchlauf getestet. erstmal muss ich sagen: gute arbeit. warum sind die trimester auf 20 statt 90 tage begrenzt (eine schwangerschaft dauert meines wissens nach immer noch 9 monate  :P)?

mir gefällt die formIDlist badspell, hab da grad mit tes5edit drogen aus skyHIGHrim eingetragen :lol:  da skooma bereits in der liste vorhanden ist, wie wäre es wenn statt der nachricht "alcohol is not good for your baby" "alcohol & drugs are not good for your baby" erscheint?

etwa in der mitte des dritten trimesters ist die traglast bei -69807336 :huh: warum nicht einfach die bewegungsgeschwindigkeit reduzieren??  bei der geburt ist eine feste kameraeinstellung die alles zeigt nur nicht das eigentliche geschehen und das baby ist vielleicht ein wenig zu groß (autsch :lol:).

und noch ne andere frage, ich weiß zwar nicht ob starke kälteeinwirkung schädlich für das ungeborene baby ist, kann es mir aber vorstellen, also wie wäre eine option für frostfall bei dem man das baby verliert wenn man zu oft/lang am frieren ist?

Hehe naja 9 Monate und par zerquetschte, ja.... Aber das wär dann doch ein wenig zu viel :) ... die Periode geht ja mit Standardeinstellungen auch nicht 28-35 Tage, sondern nur 14 :) Ist also alles ein wenig gekürzt. In 9 Ingame Monaten zockt man das ganze spiel ja schon komplett durch, das wär ein wenig zu lang.

Das mit der Nachricht lässt sich bestimmt machen. Immerhin sind Drogen ja in der tat nicht so gut für das Baby. Die Traglast wird noch gefixt. Keine Ahnung wie das entstanden ist. Da ist irgend wo ein fehler in einem Script, wie es aussieht. Da hier immer von anderen Werten geredet wird, vermutlich irgendwas mit "Warten". Das mit der Carryweight wird komplett entfernt.

Bezüglich "Baby verlieren" wollte ich noch viel mehr machen. Derzeit kann man von einem Berg hinab springen und nen Bauchplatscher machen, dass Baby erleidet keinen Schaden... auch wenn der Spieler daran stirbt, dem Baby scheint es weiterhin spitze zu gehen.... Leider hab ich keine Ahnung wie man das alles am besten umsetzt.

to translate the Mod (or check the records), you can use this program: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29148//?

;)

Thanks, i will try it.

But my Problem is, that i never have changed Race Names, Race description, or Perk Names. And because i don't know how to remove this "translations" the only way i know is to delete my esp file and remaking it.

Quite excited to see where this goes and if we can get animations/player interaction with the baby item/ child actor at some point in the future.

Only bug I have is the carry weight being set at -1629001406 (after birth) but working with the player.setav carryweight in the command console its a temp fix.

You need to clean your mod in tes5edit in later beta releases. I can verify that the Actor Value Information entries are dirty, as are the cell edits. Also I would recommend you apply the female spell to actors in a different way than adding it to the races, as this is an extremely messy method that will cause compatibility issues. For performance purposes I would recommend you initialize the spell as the sperm effect is applied.

See this tutorial

if you don't know about tes5edit cleaning.

I'll also note that in the source code... I'm not sure if it's causing any issues... but there seem to be multiple spellings of the word menstrual.

I added the spell manually to an npc after I cleaned out the race entries and pregnancy was able to complete normally. I didn't do much exhaustive testing but the growth cycle seemed to be accurate and the npc was able to eventually birth a child npc after over a day of labor pains. The face morphs on the child seemed to be work well. I'm assuming the lack of any body texture is a work in progress issue.

Also I would recommend you apply the female spell to actors in a different way than adding it to the races, as this is an extremely messy method that will cause compatibility issues.

Hmm. This would explain why m.effect is behaving the way it does.

I added the spell manually to an npc after I cleaned out the race entries and pregnancy was able to complete normally.

Try to get through any loading screen where OnLocationChange event is registered (exit city or fast travel) with NPC affected by *manually* added spell , then use "show NPC stats" spell and tell me the result if you could.

Gonna check the beta right now, looking foward to test this mod. Sexlab Procreation is my fav, I used in combo with HentaiPregnancy with PC pregnancy disabled for the NPCs get pregnant aswell. I know it was talked in this post already, and while Im also for realism, consider other non realistic set of 'fantasy' options to toggle via MCM...! Right now I'm playing a shemale character and I like her to get pregnant by being anally raped by a troll, that would be such a delight ^^

Yep, the Actor Value Info Changes were done when i added Perks to the perk tree and removed them again.... but the cell changes i have no clue... i never opend a map... for what? :)

The Mathmatics for calculating the stats seems to be a bit wrong. Exp: 100% conception.... and a NPC got sperm when ovulating... and there is only 1 hour ovulating left... then you wait ... lets say.. 5 hours.... the state may Chance to Luteal Phase and not to pregnant (NPCs shouldn't Switch to Luteal Phase because of Performance reasons... after ovulating they should Switch to 1st trimster)

I will fix the math functions as soon i find time again.

About the race thing.... it's the best way to make this mod. i don't know the skyrim source, but i think i saved the Performance pritty well. What else should i do... maybe attaching a aliasRef to each actor that checks if a spell is casted, and when the spell is casted, it has to check, if the race is a suported race, if the race is female, not a child, not an elder race, is Player (Player are handeld bit different), is it a relevant spell (sperm effect, beeing female Show stats spell)... ant that whenever a spell is casted.... this would make the Performance going down. And i had to renew most script parts cause a SexLab Modevent would not be fetched at the first time, cause the spell that fetched the event wasn't already casted.

The Mainspell should be casted when an actor is in the same area, the Player is (yesterday i took some time and tried Beeing Female with RandomAttack (NPC + NPC sex Mod) and it worked realy well.

I know it's not the best way to attach the spell to the races, but the spell must be active as soon as the actor is in the same area like the Player, and i don't know another way.

zax, the *manually* casting should work, cause the spell calculates the state for the NPC.

But!... there is another Problem... when a NPC is having sex with another NPC, they don't cast manually the spell, too :) so this wouldn't work anymore. Same - when a male Player is raped by a female NPC... you won't have time to cast the spell. That's why i doesn't used it.

Another Problem is the "SetBelly()" function. This wouldn't be called to the NPC when the spell isn't active.... same to "NPC Menstruation mood", "NPC Menstruation pain", "NPC Menstruation Blood" ...

This functions should latest be called, when the Player has LOS or the NPC is in the FOV.

Attaching to the race got is good for everyone who wants to add races by his own. It's realy easy, just open Creation Kit, Load in Beeing Female and the Races that should be added, open the Race Properties, add the Spell, and save and activate the new Mod... and now the new races can be used too. (This will work in the next beta/final release..... at now there is a little mistake i did)

For the next release i've planed a "Sex Mood" Floating Variable (value between 0.0 - 10.0 for male and female. The mod itself won't use it, but maybe someone who wants to create a mod based on BeeingFemale will use. It's planed that male actors just had an orgasm, the sex-mood will goes down to around 0.0 and 2.0 (less) and is raising up to 5.0 (normal) over a few minues.and then rasing up to 10.0 (highest) over a couple of hours.... then he have a "diurnal pollution" (when he doesn't had an orgasm - mastrubating will Count too) and the sex mood is falling back to 5.0..... raising up again.... etc.

On females it depends on the menstrual cycle.

Maybe some activemagiceffects for male Players like depressive and aggressive when they doesn't hat sex for some time.... I Want to make males also effected by this mod.. but males aren't that complex like females are :-)

And i hope there will be more PMS random PMS Syndromes i my next release.

Ah and btw.. thanks for Tes5Edit Link. That's what i've needed... didn't know it but was searching for it :-)

About the Fantasy stuff... maybe later. At first i want to create a final Basic Version.

zax, the *manually* casting should work, cause the spell calculates the state for the NPC.

But!... there is another Problem... when a NPC is having sex with another NPC, they don't cast manually the spell, too :) so this wouldn't work anymore. Same - when a male Player is raped by a female NPC... you won't have time to cast the spell. That's why i doesn't used it.

Well thats not what I had in mind :D I'm trying to find confirmation for my awesome theory about activemagiceffect being persistent when placed manually in CK or "spawned" dynamically in game, be it via script or console. I think that they are behaving differently.

I have concluded it from my code, but need confirmation.

It would explain why scripted ActiveMagicEffect of some spells are getting lost on loading (ActorEvents for example, plus few other mods), while some spells are gaining the new AME's after the NPC is reloaded.

But even tho its semi-working in "Beeing Female", its still not loading correct variables (OnEffectStart isnt sent  in some cases?)

I started working on a pregnancy mod just before this mod was announced and I had set it up so that player has a cloak spell with very high distance so all NPCs who are in area (even if not 3d loaded) get applied a "check" spell. That spell sees if this NPC is pregnant or not. If it is then it updates the weight of NPC based on how it should be currently but any update could be applied. That way I never have to update any NPC that isn't in the area of player but if they do come to the area then it gets updated so fast player will never see this update happening (updates before loading 3d). Only thing I had to remember was mother ref, father ref, hours of pregnancy. But I didn't have so advanced stuff like your mod has. At first I used an array but I was thinking it should be possible to use a formlist. This should theoretically contain infinite amount of pregnancies and only use up so many resources as there are pregnancies and jbezorg said it's possible to store values on actor with FNIS or maybe I didn't understand?

I like the use of cloak spell because it only updates nearby NPCs and if NPC has no business being pregnant (male or never had sex near player) then it can be ignored and saves huge amount of resources because it only updates when NPC enters the cloak area or is forced update (for example orgasm hook of sexlab). You can even apply a constant effect spell with the cloak if you need further updates while player is near, this constant effect is always applied when player is near so you never have to worry about adding the spell with races or dunno what other ways you could add, basically it means if NPC is loaded in a cell then it will have the spell on them. This also does not interfere with any other mods that modify races, cells, NPCs or pretty much anything.

Dunno if this helps. :P

it's true... AME will unload/removed/deleted when the player walkes to war away or is traveling or the NPC enter a house/another Cell-Location (even while waiting, and the NPC is back again when waiting is done) That was one of my problems i have solverd.... but it's still a bit buggy. The events are raised, but the Calculations got some fails when it should change to the next state.

cloak spell with very high distance so all NPCs who are in area (even if not 3d loaded) get applied a "check" spell. That spell sees if this NPC is pregnant or not. If it is then it updates the weight of NPC based on how it should be currently but any update could be applied. That way I never have to update any NPC that isn't in the area of player but if they do come to the area then it gets updated so fast player will never see this update happening (updates before loading 3d).

Well, AME is auto dispelled from unloaded actors by design, so even if you wanted you cant OnUpdate them when they are inactive. The thing I'm trying to say is that Spell/Ability attached to actor is not getting permanently dispelled from said NPC and should be re-gaining the new AME on every load.

My testing results:

- Ability attached to actor or RefAlias directly in CK is behaving semi-correctly (its persistent maybe? like all forms added in CK)

- Ability added via script/console is either not re-gaining new AME on actor (?), not sending OnEffectStart event, or something else.

Its just result of some quick tests + speculation mostly, nothing is confirmed as you see. But something is wrong with AME for sure.

About the race thing.... it's the best way to make this mod. i don't know the skyrim source, but i think i saved the Performance pritty well. What else should i do... maybe attaching a aliasRef to each actor that checks if a spell is casted, and when the spell is casted, it has to check, if the race is a suported race, if the race is female, not a child, not an elder race, is Player (Player are handeld bit different), is it a relevant spell (sperm effect, beeing female Show stats spell)... ant that whenever a spell is casted.... this would make the Performance going down. And i had to renew most script parts cause a SexLab Modevent would not be fetched at the first time, cause the spell that fetched the event wasn't already casted.

The Mainspell should be casted when an actor is in the same area, the Player is (yesterday i took some time and tried Beeing Female with RandomAttack (NPC + NPC sex Mod) and it worked realy well.

I know it's not the best way to attach the spell to the races, but the spell must be active as soon as the actor is in the same area like the Player, and i don't know another way.

Attaching to the race got is good for everyone who wants to add races by his own. It's realy easy, just open Creation Kit, Load in Beeing Female and the Races that should be added, open the Race Properties, add the Spell, and save and activate the new Mod... and now the new races can be used too. (This will work in the next beta/final release..... at now there is a little mistake i did)

It might seem like the best option for your specific setup, but having your mod both totally dependent on edited race entries and simultaneously overwriting every other mod that edits those entries for specific reasons (such as changes to the races) isn't good modding practice and it's going to lead to compatibility hell. You already have a perfect (more or less) set of conditions in your code to tell the game which npcs should have and which should not have the affect, but right now, most of that code is just bloat because it's only being applied to specific female races and then only deleted from non-unique npcs. I would still seriously push you to consider only applying the spell during both intercourse and the casting of the info spell. The advantages and disadvantages that I see for each option are as follows:

Deviation from intended behavior If spell is applied during intercourse and on cast of info spell:

• NPC's who have neither had the info spell cast on them nor had intercourse do not experience menstrual effects.
  • Mod requires no compatibility patches and overwrites no mods that edit vanilla races.

Otherwise if spell is applied to races:

• NPC's who have neither had the info spell cast on them nor had intercourse experience menstrual effects properly.
  • Mod requires compatibility patches for each custom race and each mod editing vanilla race entries.

Maybe there are some other factors that I'm not seeing, but that situation seems clear to me... there is, of course, probably another solution that resolves all these issues, and I'll keep looking into that in the future.

- Ability attached to actor or RefAlias directly in CK is behaving semi-correctly (its persistent maybe? like all forms added in CK)

- Ability added via script/console is either not re-gaining new AME on actor (?), not sending OnEffectStart event, or something else.

I was able to get it to stick when added through console, I could test it a bit more exhaustively though... right now it should be getting dispelled if they are non-unique or non-playable AND not on the vanilla race list.

I'm using activemagiceffect.

The NPC Stats are stored in some Arrays on FWSystem (Quest).

When "OnEffectStart" is called for a NPC, the activemagiceffect loads the variables, and when "OnEffectFinish" is called, the variables are stored. I made it this way so [...]

FNIS Allows for the creation of numeric & bool animation vars that are associated with the actor.

They would also be available through GetAnimationVariable_____

http://www.creationkit.com/GetAnimationVariableInt_-_ObjectReference

http://www.creationkit.com/GetAnimationVariableBool_-_ObjectReference

http://www.creationkit.com/GetAnimationVariableFloat_-_ObjectReference

These are the Animation vars in estrus chaurus that define 2 floats.

[...]

Ah didn't know this function.... Looks great, and seems, i can have some fun with it.

When the floats are >0 this meens, the Actor is pregnant from Estrus or compatible mods, right?

They currently just reflect the current node scale. I've tossed around the idea of making a pregnancy framework but I haven't got the time to do it.

Archived