[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Well I ran into a bit of a snag. Every time my character had a contraction she would permanently lose weight capacity. By the time the baby was born she was down to 2/-985,876 weight. This reduction never went away.

Creature impregnation is realy easy to make, but i don't want to, sry.

i like realistic mods and creatures can't impregnate humans. But ok, i will try to make some room so it will be possible to add Creature-Pregnacy via a mod.

I included mod Events and Keywords and hidden spells (that Shows the actor state) so it's possible to make mods / add-ons for Beeing female.

As a counterargument to this, one could argue that orcs, humans, and elves are all completely different species as well and so they should no more be able to get each other pregnant than a cat could get a dog pregnant but your mod would allow this simply because they all share the property of being fur covered non-tool using quadrupeds.

Are you going to limit the ability to wear armor as pregnancy progresses?

I mean, squeezing the belly into standard plate armor should be impossible for example - just not stretchy enough ;)

They made me special oversized armor to wear to protect my belly while I was carrying a very precious half moon elf half dark elf baby.

99 more and I will have saved the moon elves from complete annihilation. But it is so exhausting.

Short update notes:

The mod works stable now. But i had to remove the AddIn Manager.

There is a calculation Problem also. NPCs become pregnant without having sperm inside. When this happens the NPC is losing the child sometimes.

When a NPC has sperm inside the NPC become pregnant - but after some time the state is set to Follicular.

Everything else seems to work.

Thank you milzschnitte. I've been playing with your mod, so far everything is very good and suits my taste. One suggestion tho, during orgasm phase just before sperm is added, is it possible to add a pop up dialogue to let the player choose to cum inside or cum outside the vagina, if player is female, simple change to "tell your partner to..." and have fail chance. This little feature would be nice to include. I believe it is these little things which make simulating interesting.

Also another suggestion to add bleed effect during virgin sex, with visual if possible.

Thank you milzschnitte. I've been playing with your mod, so far everything is very good and suits my taste. One suggestion tho, during orgasm phase just before sperm is added, is it possible to add a pop up dialogue to let the player choose to cum inside or cum outside the vagina, if player is female, simple change to "tell your partner to..." and have fail chance. This little feature would be nice to include. I believe it is these little things which make simulating interesting.

Also another suggestion to add bleed effect during virgin sex, with visual if possible.

The cumming outside vagina-option is not supposed to prevent pregnancies, isn`t it? ;D

I personally don`t like clicking away a popup all the time...and there would be problems with switching the stages of an animation back and forth I guess.

I like the second idea, but this should be implemented for sex during menstruation phase, not only during virgin sex I guess.

Btw. thx Milzschnitte...mod works great...and I`m really glad that you continue the Procreation-mod.

The Beta 1 can be downloaded on Page 3 but there are 2 bugs. It destroy the carry weight value (-8000 carryweight each second.. or Frame... or something like that ^^) and it can happen that NPCs don't want to talk anymore

The next Version is in a testing Phase. It's not realy a small and simple mod :- )

I hope in the next 3 Days the Beta 2 will be released in this thread.

as Long it's not that stable i don't want it to be on the download page :)

Btw - I'm using the StorageUtil h38fh2mf has made now. It's better and faster ten saving values in Arrays... also i don't have the ActorLimit of 384 NPCs... now it should be unlimited :)

Of course it's up to you how you want to distribute your mod, both while it's in development and after, but keep in mind that there are plenty of 'WIP' mods on the download page. As long as you are very clear that the mod has bugs and might break a save, I don't see the problem. The benefit is that interested parties (like myself) can follow the mod on the download page and see when updates are release so we can try them. :)

Again, not trying to be pushy or anything, I was just making a suggestion that I thought would be beneficial. I'll try to follow this thread for the next update if you want to keep it here for now, as I'm definitely interested.

At now - it Looks like i can release the next Beta realy soon. I waas already thinking about now, but I'm not that sure if everything is working well.

I just want to test a bit around - maybe i will find another bug :) who knows.

I know that many Players are waiting but i don't want to release a mod that may crash all save-games or something worst :-)

You are a very thoughtful person, and I'm sure we, the eager public, can wait for you to have it done to your satisfaction. However keep in mind that letting other people play around with the mod is the best way to find out what's wrong quickly, and lots of us create saves specifically to test things like this, so don't mind if it gets screwed up. ;)

If Beeing Female uses belly-node scaling, then there are body mods both for UNP and CBBE that accomodate this. CBBE has better support for it in the form of someone who converted many of the vanilla armors to be compatible with pregnancy... which is to say, they stretch with you. Otherwise, you will look pregnant when naked, but go back to normal shape as soon as you put armor on.

Procreation (the mod this one was based on) used weight scaling or something, which I'm not too familiar with, so if this mod does the same then I'm not sure how it works. :P

I've got an Option for Node Scaling or Body weight. This mod doesn't contain an owne Body or weighting feature.

When you want to use Node Scaling you need a Body that Support node scaling like the b3lisario Body and that's all.

if you want to use Weight scaling you need Bodyslider++ or another Mod that makes the Body sliding. You need to set the weights like: when the character's weight is 40 the belly is normal, when the weight is 80 - the belly looks pregnant.

For both there are clothes avaible - i will link to all you need or can have on the next release (again ^^)

I found a bunch of new bugs.

New sperm was not being added. Deleting Beeing Female and reinstalling fixed that problem.

After that I got a new problem, I couldn't become pregnant! Even with the conception chance set to 100%. Also worth noting with this problem is that the old sperms which were past their expiration date were not being deleted but the mod counted the correct number of viable sperm. I think it knows that the sperm were bad, but because it did not delete them those were the ones it tried to use which because they were bad would not allow the mod to make me pregnant.

When I used the debug method to make my character pregnant, the time between labor pains was between 1-2 days for each stage instead of 24 hours for the entire labor ordeal.

I am not sure if this is a problem only unique to dark elf mothers with darkelf Archmage fathers but there it is.

hey Milzschnitte hast du dir mal die Sache angesehen. ich meine das ein Schwangerer NPC nach 1 oder 2 Tagen der ersten Phase das Kind einfach so verliert außer du spulst die Zeit permament vor. ich mein sie trinkt weder Alkohol noch sonst irgendwas und während der Schwangerschaft kämpft sie auch nicht. ich find das halt etwas blöd weil wenn dann möcht ich das sie die komplette Schwangerschaft durchmacht und nicht nach einem Tag sofort das Kind verliert, aus welchem Grund auch immer. oder eher das ich es vorspulen muss wenn ich will das dass Kind auch wirklich kommt.

hast du eine Ahnung was das sein könnte? sorry wenn ich dich damit nerve oder wenn das schon erwähnt wurde nur ich zu faul war mir alle Kommentare durchzulesen. wollte halt nur mal bescheid geben das sowas passiert.

It seems a bit too over the top to me, too detailed and realistic... But I hope you can also include lactation there.

Is it possible to deactivate each feature independently? I mean, if it would be possible to disable menstruation, fertility cycle, pains and cramps, miscarriages or even having the children themselves (even though you'd have the character pregnant).

It seems a bit too over the top to me, too detailed and realistic... But I hope you can also include lactation there.

Is it possible to deactivate each feature independently? I mean, if it would be possible to disable menstruation, fertility cycle, pains and cramps, miscarriages or even having the children themselves (even though you'd have the character pregnant).

Sounds like you would appreciate the Hentai Pregnancy mod much more. Try that instead.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/232-sexlabhentaipregnancy/

Archived