[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Hello,

is it normal that i can't sprint anymore?

Evererything fine until the second stage and now I can't sprint. Only if use magic or something, i can.

Also it's not possible to die, just the animation for bleeding is shown and thats all.

Otherwise, really nice mod dude! :D

I have begun looking for a more accurate way to determine whether sperm should be added, or to at least rule out some of the weirdest cases. However, the (possible) solution that I have come up with so far only works for aggressive sex, i.e. rape. Consensual sex is a bit trickier, though, yet I still got some ideas of how to deal with this.

I almost never use consensual anyway so as far as I'm concerned, roll it out.

Hello,

Evererything fine until the second stage and now I can't sprint. Only if use magic or something, i can.

Also it's not possible to die, just the animation for bleeding is shown and thats all.

There is an effect called prenancy slowness that does that to your character. However, I have had it where it was bugged and I couldnt sprint after pregnancy, or where i could only sprint after with weapons out, or no bug at all. So its there, but the effects, i dont know XD

Hello,

There is an effect called prenancy slowness that does that to your character. However, I have had it where it was bugged and I couldnt sprint after pregnancy, or where i could only sprint after with weapons out, or no bug at all. So its there, but the effects, i dont know XD

Regarding the not dying thing, a lot of people, myself included, seem to be experiencing that.  I don't think anyone knows why yet.  At first I thought it was a bug from one of the new Submit versions that had to do with autosurrender, but it seems to just be an unintentional bug from this.  It is a beta, after all.  Bugstomping is pretty much 80% of the reason modders let us play them.

The modder didn't wanted to release it until he finished it, but we asked him to let us use it to feedback him of all the bugs we find, si he released this and I'm good with that because my gameplay is to not reload, always continue with mods like sanguine debauchery or your money or your life, I'm testing in a long gameplay

always continue with mods like sanguine debauchery or your money or your life, I'm testing in a long gameplay

Do you have the 'unable to die' issue with beeing female?

I cannot play SD (tried) because I cannot die from beeing female, and if I use 'kill' on my character, I just heal up and keep fighting.

I tested it with the two towers over the water between windhelm & whiterun (volthiem towers or somesuch), so I hope those 'bandits' actually were in the same faction SD handles.

Going to look into money or your life, sounds interesting.

always continue with mods like sanguine debauchery or your money or your life, I'm testing in a long gameplay

Do you have the 'unable to die' issue with beeing female?

I cannot play SD (tried) because I cannot die from beeing female, and if I use 'kill' on my character, I just heal up and keep fighting.

I tested it with the two towers over the water between windhelm & whiterun (volthiem towers or somesuch), so I hope those 'bandits' actually were in the same faction SD handles.

Going to look into money or your life, sounds interesting.

I actually used to get the "unable to die" bug from SD when I still used it.  I got rid of it before I found a fix, but I think there's supposed to be one now.  Think it would work the same way with beeing female?

I realise that this is probably more of a issue with RaceCompatibility rather than your mod. But as many people uses custom races, I wonder if its something you can look into from your side to make your mod compatible with it.

Try "Reset Player" in the Menu and/or Wait 1 Game Hour. Then this schould be fixed. Otherwise i don't know why this could happen - maybe the mod makes it a male character.

Hello there,

I have this mod installed, I am playing as a male character to try this mod out and impregnate an NPCs, but I think I found a bug, when ever I get attacked with destruction magic, a note come's up in the middle of the screen saying the following: (MY CHARACTER'S NAME) add sperm to 0 Women:

Thought to share this with you, and hope for some feed back to fix this problem.

Thanks GM207,

Hm - that's strange i will take a look. On my comp i got a semilary problem. For me the message "Washed out sperm successful" appears.

I will try to find out why...

Hello,

Strange, too. I thought i removed this ability again in Beta 2.1

Regarding the not dying thing, a lot of people, myself included, seem to be experiencing that.  I don't think anyone knows why yet.  At first I thought it was a bug from one of the new Submit versions that had to do with autosurrender, but it seems to just be an unintentional bug from this.  It is a beta, after all.  Bugstomping is pretty much 80% of the reason modders let us play them.

One of the first bug reports in Beta 2.1 said - the reason is because the Actor Alias got a "Essential" Flag activated. That's true >.< my fault. Forgot to remove that.

So, after playing around with it for quite a fee hours, I noticed some rare bug that only occured on the first playthrough I made with the mod already activated as I started a new game.

Basically, I used "Skyrim Unbound" to start new games, so that when I hit "new game", it just gives me a nice fixed view of Skyrim until my mods load, then I get to configure everything and choose "start your adventure", which makes me create a character in some keep and then makes me start where I chose to.

The bug is that the mod didn't seem to advance stages. I didn't look at the menus for quite a few days of gameplay, with a bit of sleeping at nights but almost no waiting, and then I look and my character is in the follicular stage, with something like -4 days left.

It's not gamebreaking, as I can still advance the stages through the cheat sections, it's just weird that it kinda froze like that.

P.S. For that game I had also reloaded quite a few times, as well as messed around with other mods, so that might have been one of them just resetting my character, I just thought I'd put it here.

Oh, and thanks to Sanguine's Debauchery coupled with this, the ovulation pains made me lose a fightm which made me into a sex slave for a few days lol. It's definitely something to think about lol

Is there/could you add a way to drop off babies/children to the orphanage?

As a possible addition, could interactions/care for babies be added in via a toggle?

I'm not talking so much as animations, but more along the lines of what morrowind's pregnancy mod had. It worked by activating the baby and selecting options (play with, feed, change ect) off a menu. As some might not like this (imagine having 6 babies to manage!) perhaps:

1. It has a toggle so you can choose never to do this, and

2. Maybe a time scale with the option for 'baby needs' so that it stops hassling the player after a set period so that subsequent births don't have infinitely needy babies, for those who like to keep spawning baby dragonborns.

Maybe set a baby to turn into a kid instead via a toggle after this 'care' period? Then you could have what oblivion had, fairly useless child companions!

So, after playing around with it for quite a fee hours, I noticed some rare bug that only occured on the first playthrough I made with the mod already activated as I started a new game.

Basically, I used "Skyrim Unbound" to start new games, so that when I hit "new game", it just gives me a nice fixed view of Skyrim until my mods load, then I get to configure everything and choose "start your adventure", which makes me create a character in some keep and then makes me start where I chose to.

The bug is that the mod didn't seem to advance stages. I didn't look at the menus for quite a few days of gameplay, with a bit of sleeping at nights but almost no waiting, and then I look and my character is in the follicular stage, with something like -4 days left.

It's not gamebreaking, as I can still advance the stages through the cheat sections, it's just weird that it kinda froze like that.

P.S. For that game I had also reloaded quite a few times, as well as messed around with other mods, so that might have been one of them just resetting my character, I just thought I'd put it here.

Oh, and thanks to Sanguine's Debauchery coupled with this, the ovulation pains made me lose a fightm which made me into a sex slave for a few days lol. It's definitely something to think about lol

LOL I uses Sagunine's and defeat too. Its annoying, but I love how realistic it is. I mean in the real world people arnt going to be liek O STOP HE/SHES in pain lets not hit them

As a possible addition, could interactions/care for babies be added in via a toggle?

I'm not talking so much as animations, but more along the lines of what morrowind's pregnancy mod had. It worked by activating the baby and selecting options (play with, feed, change ect) off a menu. As some might not like this (imagine having 6 babies to manage!) perhaps:

2. Maybe a time scale with the option for 'baby needs' so that it stops hassling the player after a set period so that subsequent births don't have infinitely needy babies, for those who like to keep spawning baby dragonborns.

Maybe set a baby to turn into a kid instead via a toggle after this 'care' period? Then you could have what oblivion had, fairly useless child companions!

Anyone else notice in Skyrim that the only real change in appearance between each of the children in the bleedin' game was their clothes?  Spawning a generic child and randomising what clothes it was wearing would be entirely lore friendly, since it seems you don't get a unique appearance until you're an adult.  "What are genetics?  Making kids look like their parents?  Are you mad? Just give them all the same face, shave the boys' heads and throw some different clothes on them."

The only issue with a child companion, I imagine, would be getting it to obey follower commands so you don't have to have this face-stealer following you everywhere until you murder it yourself.  That, and I suppose maybe naming it.  People tend to like names on npcs, and calling it "Child" or something like that might seem a bit immersion breaking for people, but I think the nexus already has a mod or two that lets you rename stuff.

Anyone else notice in Skyrim that the only real change in appearance between each of the children in the bleedin' game was their clothes?  Spawning a generic child and randomising what clothes it was wearing would be entirely lore friendly, since it seems you don't get a unique appearance until you're an adult.  "What are genetics?  Making kids look like their parents?  Are you mad? Just give them all the same face, shave the boys' heads and throw some different clothes on them."

The only issue with a child companion, I imagine, would be getting it to obey follower commands so you don't have to have this face-stealer following you everywhere until you murder it yourself.  That, and I suppose maybe naming it.  People tend to like names on npcs, and calling it "Child" or something like that might seem a bit immersion breaking for people, but I think the nexus already has a mod or two that lets you rename stuff.

Well there's a mod that you can use to make children look like children, diverse ones.

Which leads me to a question. I've been watching this thread for a while, and I would like to give it a try, but I'm waiting for a bit more stability. But I was wondering if it could be made compatible with a mod I use that makes kids look like diverse kids. Basically there are ACTUAL redguard children and nord children etc. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38712/?

So that if you do choose to spawn a child, then the child would come out redguard and actually look it, rather then being the generic child. I don't know, it was a thought, figured it would be nice, since I also use a mod that allows you to adopt up to 6 children. So you could have a few of your own and adopt a few or only have your own if you like. 

Just some thoughts that floated through my head. :)

Fantastic mod, I look forward to its progress. 

-C

Well there's a mod that you can use to make children look like children, diverse ones.

Which leads me to a question. I've been watching this thread for a while, and I would like to give it a try, but I'm waiting for a bit more stability. But I was wondering if it could be made compatible with a mod I use that makes kids look like diverse kids. Basically there are ACTUAL redguard children and nord children etc. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38712/?

So that if you do choose to spawn a child, then the child would come out redguard and actually look it, rather then being the generic child. I don't know, it was a thought, figured it would be nice, since I also use a mod that allows you to adopt up to 6 children. So you could have a few of your own and adopt a few or only have your own if you like. 

Just some thoughts that floated through my head. :)

Fantastic mod, I look forward to its progress. 

-C

To be honest, making children of various races that appear more diverse would probably be what most people want from it.  Maybe there's an easy way to borrow or replicate some of that mods functions?

im having an issue when I give birth No children npc is born any way to solve this? i also noticed if you use the cheat debug option to skip, give birth and replenishment ( not the next step) it doesnt allow me to save my game.

You've made sure it's not set to spawn item?  Having said that, I've only tested so much of this mod myself.  Does spawning an NPC work properly, anyone?

As for the saving thing, that is weird.  I know sexlab animations can prevent you from saving while they play, maybe skipping so the steps like that freaks it out in a similar way?

Precreation doesn't allowed it. Else it would work in my script, too :)

But like i said, it's not possible... not with my knowledge :)

I will try it again, but i'm not sure i can make it or even if it's possible to make it.

Procreation allowed this because i've only used this mod (and not hentai) and F/F preg works. Precisely, i have the "female cum" option active in the Sexlab framework MCM menu.

Works very well except for two problems I can't seem to solve.

1.  The camera view is locked over the player during birth looking OUT not down at the player (can't see).  It can't be adjusted or moved around.

2.  There are no options in menu for what is spawned after birth.  No item in inventory or child can be spawned.

Hello,

Could someone tell me if "Beeing Female" works with ASIS without adding the mod in mod exclusions ?

I'm taking CTDs in outside area when the shield-brothers attack the Giant and there are some massive papyrus spamming related to Beeng Female mod.

All req packages are installed.

[12/29/2013 - 04:59:33AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[12/29/2013 - 04:59:33AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[12/29/2013 - 04:59:33AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[12/29/2013 - 04:59:41AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[12/29/2013 - 04:59:41AM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[12/29/2013 - 04:59:42AM] Cannot open store for class "PF__01022031", missing file?
[12/29/2013 - 04:59:42AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01022031 to (16022031) because their base types do not match
[12/29/2013 - 04:59:42AM] Cannot open store for class "PF__01018802", missing file?
[12/29/2013 - 04:59:42AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01018802 to (16018802) because their base types do not match
[12/29/2013 - 04:59:43AM] Cannot open store for class "_arissa_inpc_behavior", missing file?
[12/29/2013 - 04:59:43AM] Cannot open store for class "chherdingquestscript", missing file?
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] Warning: Property XFLMenu on script XFLLoadSettings attached to alias Player on quest FollowerSettings (1101FDFA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Property Compatibility on script _de_getcampinglegal attached to alias DE_Player on quest _DE_Main_1_6 (16015CAE) cannot be bound because alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Property Compatibility on script _de_clothingmonitor_1_7 attached to alias DE_Player on quest _DE_Main_1_6 (16015CAE) cannot be bound because alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Property Compatibility on script _de_waterdetect attached to alias DE_Player on quest _DE_Main_1_6 (16015CAE) cannot be bound because alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] Warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script KRY_TVPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (21001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Property NPCTilma on script QF_SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest_02003DEF attached to SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest (7E003DEF) cannot be bound because (0003BDE9) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Property ExclusiveCellList on script avquestscript attached to AVQuestScript_qust (B8000D6D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] Warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script TV_MCMScript attached to KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (21001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] Warning: Property T01ConclusionScene on script QF_T01_00023B6C attached to T01 (00023B6C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] Warning: Property Alias_MGRejoinTolfdir on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] Warning: Property Alias_QuestGiver on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] Warning: Property Alias_MGRejoinMirabelle on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] Warning: Property SuspensionQuest on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] Warning: Property Alias_MGRejoinSavos on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] Warning: Property RejoinCount on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Property MGRitual04 on script uskpretroactive131script attached to USKPRetroactive131 (0201906F) cannot be bound because MGRitual04 (000CD987) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (0001990A) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (0005B689) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (000886B4) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (0001A6C2) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (000886B6) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (0001B096) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:13AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (0001990A) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:14AM] VM is freezing...
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:14AM] VM is frozen
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:14AM] Reverting game...
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:14AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01022031 to (16022031) because their base types do not match
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:14AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01018802 to (16018802) because their base types do not match
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] Warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script KRY_TVPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (21001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] ERROR: Property NPCTilma on script QF_SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest_02003DEF attached to SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest (7E003DEF) cannot be bound because (0003BDE9) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] ERROR: Property ExclusiveCellList on script avquestscript attached to AVQuestScript_qust (B8000D6D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] Warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script TV_MCMScript attached to KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (21001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] Warning: Property XFLMenu on script XFLLoadSettings attached to alias Player on quest FollowerSettings (1101FDFA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] Warning: Property T01ConclusionScene on script QF_T01_00023B6C attached to T01 (00023B6C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] Warning: Property Alias_MGRejoinTolfdir on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] Warning: Property Alias_QuestGiver on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] Warning: Property Alias_MGRejoinMirabelle on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] Warning: Property SuspensionQuest on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] Warning: Property Alias_MGRejoinSavos on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] Warning: Property RejoinCount on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 attached to MGRRogue (0005A609) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (0001990A) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (0005B689) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (000886B4) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (0001A6C2) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (000886B6) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (0001B096) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] ERROR: Element of property CheatAddFather on script fwsystem attached to _FWBeeingFemale (24000D6A) cannot be bound because (0001990A) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:15AM] ERROR: Property MGRitual04 on script uskpretroactive131script attached to USKPRetroactive131 (0201906F) cannot be bound because MGRitual04 (000CD987) is not the right type
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Loading game...
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::USKPPredatorEnableParent_var on script lvlpredatorscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::USKPPredatorInverseEnableParent_var on script lvlpredatorscript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::introScene_var on script QF_MQPaarthurnax_0003FA16 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::ItemTracker_var on script FreeformWinterholdCollegeBScript loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::USKPDB02VictimsMarker_var on script QF_DB02_0001EA51 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::Alias_MGRejoinMirabelle_var on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::Alias_MGRejoinSavos_var on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::Alias_MGRejoinTolfdir_var on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::Alias_QuestGiver_var on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::RejoinCount_var on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Variable ::SuspensionQuest_var on script QF_MGRejoin_0005A609 loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Function critterspawn..OnLoad in stack frame 0 in stack 9004 doesn't exist in the in-game resource files - using version from save
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Function critterspawn..OnLoad in stack frame 0 in stack 9003 doesn't exist in the in-game resource files - using version from save
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Function critterspawn..OnLoad in stack frame 0 in stack 8835 doesn't exist in the in-game resource files - using version from save
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Function critterspawn..OnLoad in stack frame 0 in stack 9113 doesn't exist in the in-game resource files - using version from save
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Function critterspawn..OnLoad in stack frame 0 in stack 9005 doesn't exist in the in-game resource files - using version from save
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Function critterspawn..OnLoad in stack frame 0 in stack 8416 doesn't exist in the in-game resource files - using version from save
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:40AM] Warning: Function critterspawn..OnLoad in stack frame 0 in stack 9002 doesn't exist in the in-game resource files - using version from save
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:41AM] VM is thawing...
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:41AM] [AMOTMenuQuestScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:41AM] [CHConfigQuestScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:41AM] APOCALYPSE DEBUG: Initialising Populate Lists script...
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:42AM] AV Quest Init Starting
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:42AM] [_starskyuiconfig <_StarSKConfigQuest (3700B476)>] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:42AM] [zbloodEBTmenu ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:42AM] [ski_favoritesmanager ]: Updating to script version 2
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:42AM] [ski_activeeffectswidget ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:42AM] [ski_activeeffectswidget ]: Updating to script version 2
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:42AM] [TV_MCMScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:42AM] [Frostfall] Initialized the SkyUI Mod Config Menu.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:42AM] [_de_skyuiconfigpanelscript <_DE_SkyUIConfigPanel2 (1604413C)>] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:42AM] [immersiveFPConfig ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] [_SPLSkyUIConfig <_SPLSKConfigQuest (1900388D)>] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] [DualSheathReduxMCM ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] [XFLConfig ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] [RND_SkyUIMCMScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] [DanceOfDeathMCMScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] EFF Notification: SKSE Loaded.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] EFF Notification: Dawnguard Loaded.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] EFF Notification: Menu system Loaded.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] EFF Notification: Actor panel Loaded.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] [fwsystemconfig <_FWBeeingFemaleConfig (24000D6B)>] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] [sdsSexLabRomanceMenu ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:44AM] [_wetskyuiconfig <_WetSKConfigQuest (4001BCA8)>] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [xflpanel ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [RND_SkyUIMCMScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [nMCMSupportScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [nMCMSupportScript ]: Updating script to version 2
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [nMCMSupportScript ]: Updating script to version 3
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [_de_skyuiconfigpanelscript <_DE_SkyUIConfigPanel2 (1604413C)>]: Registered Frostfall at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [CHConfigQuestScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetReference() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (A9049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 123
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (A9049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 43
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] ERROR: Cannot call AddItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (A9049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 123
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (A9049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 43
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [AMOTWidgetQuestScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] UDGP 2.0.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [_SPLSkyUIConfig <_SPLSKConfigQuest (1900388D)>]: Registered Splash of Rain at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] APOCALYPSE DEBUG: Initialising Populate Lists script...
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] UHFP 2.0.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [_de_wetmeter <_DE_WetMeterQuest (1605CDFF)>] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [_de_exposuremeter <_DE_ExposureMeterQuest (1605CDFD)>] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [sIC_ConfigMenuScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [sIC_ConfigMenuScript ]: Updating script to version 9
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [zbloodEBTmenu ]: Registered Enhanced Blood at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [_de_weathersensestatuswidget <_DE_WeathersenseStatusQuest (1605DE2D)>] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [TV_MCMScript ]: Registered Trade & Barter at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.1 Applied
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [RND_SkyUIMCMScript ]: Registered Realistic Needs at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.1.2 Applied
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] UDBP 1.0.5 Retroactive Updates Complete
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.1.6 Applied
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [AMOTMenuQuestScript ]: Registered A Matter Of Time at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.1.8 Applied
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [DualSheathReduxMCM ]: Registered Dual Sheath Redux at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [CHConfigQuestScript ]: Registered Convenient Horses at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.2.0 Applied
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [_starskyuiconfig <_StarSKConfigQuest (3700B476)>]: Registered Shooting Stars at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [immersiveFPConfig ]: Registered Immersive FP at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.3.0 Applied
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 2
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.3.1 Applied
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 3
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 4
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 5
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [XFLConfig ]: Registered EFF at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 6
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Updating to script version 7
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.3.3 Applied
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] [_de_epstatuswidget <_DE_EPStatusQuest (1605D368)>] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:45AM] USKP 2.0.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:46AM] [AUAConfigQuestScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:46AM] [iHUDSkyUIConfigMenuScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:46AM] Minty Lightning : Updating to version 23
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:46AM] ERROR: File "CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?
[xxxSneakQuest (5315308B)].xxxsneakquestscript.AddClaraluxLights() - "xxxSneakQuestScript.psc" Line 357
[xxxSneakQuest (5315308B)].xxxsneakquestscript.initSneakTools() - "xxxSneakQuestScript.psc" Line 351
[xxxSneakQuest (5315308B)].xxxQF_SneakQuest.Fragment_2() - "xxxQF_SneakQuest.psc" Line 12
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:46AM] [MintyMcmPatchQuestScript ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:46AM] Minty Lightning : Updating to version 23
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:47AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[0] to 'Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:48AM] [sIC_ConfigMenuScript ]: Loaded user settings.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:49AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[1] to 'Rough Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:49AM] <<< Deadly Dragons: Assault system running. >>>
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:49AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[2] to 'Arrok Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:49AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:49AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[3] to 'Arrok Leg Up Fuck'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:49AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[4] to 'AP Bed Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[5] to 'AP Holding Leg Up'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[6] to 'AP Leg Up Fuck'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM]
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] =====Shooting Stars is searching for SKSE and SkyUI. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] =====Shooting Stars is finished searching!=====
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scanning for supported plugins...
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ERROR: File "Convenient Horse Herding.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (78020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 124
[CH (78020329)].chquestscript.OnUpdate() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 157
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ERROR: File "UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (78020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 126
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ERROR: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (78020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 127
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ERROR: File "HothFollower.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (78020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 128
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ERROR: File "CompanionValfar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (78020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 129
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ERROR: File "CompanionArissa.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (78020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 130
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ERROR: File "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (78020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 131
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scan complete.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[7] to 'Doggy Style'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[8] to 'Rough Behind'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] [Frostfall] SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[9] to 'Rough Doggy Style'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[10] to 'Arrok DoggyStyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] WidgetError: [_de_epstatuswidget <_DE_EPStatusQuest (1605D368)>]: IconLoadFailure
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:50AM] WidgetError: [_de_epstatuswidget <_DE_EPStatusQuest (1605D368)>]: IconLoadFailure
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:51AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[11] to 'Arrok Rape'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:51AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[12] to 'AP DoggyStyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:51AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[13] to 'Reverse Cowgirl'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:51AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[14] to 'Arrok Cowgirl'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:51AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[15] to 'Arrok Reverse Cowgirl'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:51AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[16] to 'AP Cowgirl'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:51AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[17] to 'Sideways Fuck'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:52AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[18] to 'Arrok Sideways Fuck'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:52AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[19] to 'AP Shoulder'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:52AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[20] to 'Hugging Fuck'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:52AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[21] to 'Standing Fuck'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:52AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[22] to 'Arrok HugFuck'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:52AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[23] to 'Arrok Standing Fuck'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:53AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[24] to 'AP Standing'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:53AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[25] to 'Zyn Rough Standing'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:53AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[26] to 'Arrok Anal'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:53AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[27] to 'AP Anal'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:53AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[28] to 'AP Face Down Anal'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:53AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[29] to 'Arrok Blowjob'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[30] to 'Arrok 69'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM]
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] =====Wet and Cold is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM]
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[31] to 'AP Blowjob'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[32] to 'AP Kneeling Blowjob'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] [MintyMcmPatchQuestScript ]: Registered Minty Lightning at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] [AUAConfigQuestScript ]: Registered Auto Unequip Ammo at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] [fwsystemconfig <_FWBeeingFemaleConfig (24000D6B)>]: Registered Beeing female at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] [sIC_ConfigMenuScript ]: Registered Immersive Creatures at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[33] to 'AP Standing Blowjob'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] APOCALYPSE DEBUG: Populate Lists script populating lists...
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] [_wetskyuiconfig <_WetSKConfigQuest (4001BCA8)>]: Registered $Wet and Cold at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu ]: Registered SKY UI at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] [iHUDSkyUIConfigMenuScript ]: Registered Immersive HUD at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] [nMCMSupportScript ]: Registered Deadly Dragons at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[34] to 'AP Handjob'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] [sdsSexLabRomanceMenu ]: Registered SexLab Romance at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] [DanceOfDeathMCMScript ]: Registered The Dance Of Death at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[35] to 'AP Skull Fuck'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:54AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[36] to 'Boobjob'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:55AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[37] to 'Arrok Boobjob'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:55AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[38] to 'AP Boobjob'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:55AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[39] to 'Arrok Foreplay'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:55AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[40] to 'Arrok Sitting Foreplay'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:55AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[41] to 'Arrok Standing Foreplay'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:56AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[42] to 'Bleagh Female Masturbation'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:56AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[43] to 'AP Female Masturbation'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:56AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[44] to 'Arrok Male Masturbation'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:56AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[45] to 'Tribadism'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:56AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[46] to 'Arrok Lesbian'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:56AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[47] to 'Zyn Lesbian'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:57AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[48] to 'AP Fisting'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:57AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[49] to 'Arrok Devils Threeway'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:57AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[50] to 'Arrok Tricycle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:58AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[0] to '(Bear) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:59AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[1] to '(Dog) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:59AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[2] to '(Dog) Doggystyle 2'
[12/29/2013 - 05:00:59AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[3] to '(Dog) Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:00AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[4] to '(Chaurus) Forward'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:00AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[5] to '(Chaurus) Reverse'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:00AM] ERROR: File "getSnowy.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (40000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_wetquestscript.psc" Line 410
[_WetQuest (40000D63)]._wetquestscript.OnInit() - "_wetquestscript.psc" Line 530
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:00AM] ERROR: File "ClimatesOfTamriel-WinterEdition.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (40000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_wetquestscript.psc" Line 420
[_WetQuest (40000D63)]._wetquestscript.OnInit() - "_wetquestscript.psc" Line 530
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:00AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[6] to '(Dragon) Penetration'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:00AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[7] to '(Dragon) Tongue'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:01AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[8] to '(Draugr) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:01AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[9] to '(Draugr) Holding'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:01AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[10] to '(Draugr) Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:02AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[11] to '(Draugr) Gangbang 3P'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:02AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[12] to '(Draugr) Gangbang 4P'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:03AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[13] to '(Draugr) Gangbang 5P'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:03AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[14] to '(Falmer) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:03AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[15] to '(Falmer) Holding'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:03AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[16] to '(Falmer) Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:03AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[17] to '(Falmer) Gangbang 3P'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:04AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[18] to '(Falmer) Gangbang 4P'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:04AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[19] to '(Falmer) Gangbang 5P'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:04AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[20] to '(Giant) Penetration'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:04AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[21] to '(Horse) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:04AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[22] to '(Sabre Cat) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:04AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[23] to '(Spider) Double'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:05AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[24] to '(Spider) Penetration'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:05AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[25] to '(Large Spider) Penetration'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:05AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[26] to '(Troll) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:05AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[27] to '(Troll) Holding'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:05AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[28] to '(Troll) Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:06AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[29] to '(Werewolf) Rough Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:06AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[30] to '(Werewolf) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:06AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[31] to '(Werewolf) Holding'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:06AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[32] to '(Werewolf) Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:06AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[33] to '(Wolf) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:06AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[34] to '(Wolf) Doggystyle 2'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:06AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[35] to '(Wolf) Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:07AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[36] to '(Gargoyle) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:07AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[37] to '(Gargoyle) Holding'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:07AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[38] to '(Gargoyle) Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:07AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[39] to '(Vampire Lord) Doggystyle'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:08AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[40] to '(Vampire Lord) Holding'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:08AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[41] to '(Vampire Lord) Missionary'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:08AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[42] to '(Daedra) Hugging'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:09AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[0] to 'Classic (Female)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:09AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[1] to 'Breathy (Female)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:10AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[2] to 'Young (Female)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:10AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[3] to 'Stimulated (Female)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:10AM]
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:10AM] =====Wet and Cold is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:10AM]
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:10AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[4] to 'Quiet (Female)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:10AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[5] to 'Excitable (Female)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:10AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[6] to 'Average (Female)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:10AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[7] to 'Mature (Female)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:11AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[8] to 'Neutral (Male)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:11AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[9] to 'Calm (Male)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:11AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[10] to 'Rough (Male)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:11AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[11] to 'Average (Male)'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:12AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[0] to 'Pleasure'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:12AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[1] to 'Happy'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:12AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[2] to 'Joy'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:12AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[3] to 'Shy'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:13AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[4] to 'Sad'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:13AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[5] to 'Afraid'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:13AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[6] to 'Pained'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:13AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[7] to 'Angry'
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:18AM] [sslConfigMenu ] INITIALIZED
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:18AM] SexLab Compatibility: 'Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp' enabled
[12/29/2013 - 05:01:19AM] [sslConfigMenu ]: Registered SexLab at MCM.
[12/29/2013 - 05:02:59AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:06AM] -------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:11AM] ============================================[Frostfall: Warning Start]============================================
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:11AM]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:11AM] Frostfall is now performing compatibility checks. Papyrus warnings about missing or
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:11AM] unloaded files may follow. This is NORMAL and can be ignored.
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:11AM]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:11AM] ============================================[Frostfall: Warning Start]============================================
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:14AM] ERROR: File "Imp's More Complex Needs.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 521
[_DE_Main_1_6 (16015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 455
[_DE_Main_1_6 (16015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.OnUpdate() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 382
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:14AM] ERROR: File "Chesko_LastSeed.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 563
[_DE_Main_1_6 (16015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 455
[_DE_Main_1_6 (16015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.OnUpdate() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 382
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:14AM] ERROR: File "ScenicCarriages.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 596
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:14AM] ERROR: File "Northborn Fur Hoods.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 618
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:14AM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.GetWICPluginLoaded() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 2380
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 639
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:14AM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.GetWICPluginLoaded() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 2382
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 639
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:14AM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.WICLoadUp() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 1720
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 642
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:14AM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.WICLoadUp() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 1722
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 642
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:15AM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.WICLoadUpCloaks() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 1818
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 643
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:15AM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.WICLoadUpCloaks() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 1820
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 643
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:17AM] ERROR: File "AesirArmor.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 705
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:17AM] ERROR: File "hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 732
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:17AM] ERROR: File "KnapsackEnhanced.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (160286F3)]._de_compatibility.RunStartupCheck() - "_DE_Compatibility.psc" Line 748
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe Traveller_Rank1 [Perk < (5308DCAA)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe Traveller_Rank2 [Perk < (5308E232)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe Traveller_Rank3 [Perk < (5308E234)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe Traveller_Rank4 [Perk < (5308E235)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe Traveller_Rank5 [Perk < (5308E236)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe Forestry_Rank1 [Perk < (5B002F9F)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe Forestry_Rank2 [Perk < (5B002FA0)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe Forestry_Rank3 [Perk < (5B002FA1)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe GlacialSwimmer [Perk < (5B002FA3)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe Windbreaker [Perk < (5B002FA4)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] SkyRe WellInsulated [Perk < (5B002FA5)>]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] ============================================[ Frostfall: Warning End ]============================================
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] Frostfall compatibility check complete.
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM]
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:18AM] ============================================[ Frostfall: Warning End ]============================================
[12/29/2013 - 05:03:27AM] ERROR: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (21001831)].TV_MCMScript.Mod_Start() - "TV_MCMScript.psc" Line 1488
[KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (21001831)].TV_MCMScript.OnOptionSelect() - "TV_MCMScript.psc" Line 380
[KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (21001831)].TV_MCMScript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1069
[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (46000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 157
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:06AM] ERROR: (BB000D68): Cannot find a None form.
stack:
[ (BB000D68)].FormList.Find() - "" Line ?
[Active effect 2 on (FF001182)].DualSheathReduxEffect.EquipArmor() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 504
[Active effect 2 on (FF001182)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:06AM] ERROR: (BB000D68): Cannot find a None form.
stack:
[ (BB000D68)].FormList.Find() - "" Line ?
[Active effect 2 on (FF001182)].DualSheathReduxEffect.EquipArmor() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 504
[Active effect 2 on (FF001182)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:09AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:22AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:34AM] ERROR: Unable to set the sound's position
stack:
[ (000BCD35)].Sound.Play() - "" Line ?
[ (0010C334)].FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.OnCellAttach() - "FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.psc" Line 19
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:41AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 8 on (00013489)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 8 on (00013489)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:41AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 8 on (00013489)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 8 on (00013489)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:41AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:47AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 8 on (00013484)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 8 on (00013484)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:47AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 8 on (00013484)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 8 on (00013484)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:04:47AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:05:42AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (00013485)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 5 on (00013485)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:05:42AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (00013485)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 5 on (00013485)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:05:42AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:05:43AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (2400697E)].fwsystemsaveload.setNPCState() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 107
[_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (2400697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 56
[Active effect 5 on (00013485)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/29/2013 - 05:06:22AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:06:24AM] -------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:06:31AM] ERROR: Unable to set the sound's position
stack:
[ (000BCD35)].Sound.Play() - "" Line ?
[ (0010C334)].FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.OnCellAttach() - "FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.psc" Line 19
[12/29/2013 - 05:07:00AM] ERROR: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
.Sound.StopInstance() - "" Line ?
[ (0010C334)].FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.OnTriggerEnter() - "FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.psc" Line 33
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:20AM] ERROR: (000C97D2): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.
stack:
[ (000C97D2)].ObjectReference.Enable() - "" Line ?
[C00GiantAttack (000C97D9)].QF_C00GiantAttack_000C97D9.Fragment_0() - "QF_C00GiantAttack_000C97D9.psc" Line 53
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:24AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A697)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (0001A697)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:24AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A697)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (0001A697)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:24AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:24AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 3 on (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 3 on (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:24AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 3 on (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 3 on (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:24AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:25AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
[_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (2400697E)].fwsystemsaveload.setNPCState() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 104
[_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (2400697E)].fwsystemsaveload.LoadNPC() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 56
[Active effect 3 on (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:35AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 9 on (0002C928)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 9 on (0002C928)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:35AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 9 on (0002C928)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 9 on (0002C928)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:35AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:08:35AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (2400697E)].fwsystemsaveload.setNPCState() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 107
[Active effect 9 on (0002C928)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/29/2013 - 05:09:24AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:09:27AM] -------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:09:53AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 9 on (00091918)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 9 on (00091918)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:09:53AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 9 on (00091918)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 9 on (00091918)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:09:53AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:11:37AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:11:37AM] GetByTags(2, ["sex"], ["Foreplay"], TRUE)
[12/29/2013 - 05:11:37AM] Found [41] Animations: Missionary, Rough Missionary, Arrok Missionary, AP Bed Missionary, AP Holding Leg Up, Doggy Style, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, Arrok DoggyStyle, Arrok Rape, AP DoggyStyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Reverse Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, Sideways Fuck, Arrok Sideways Fuck, AP Shoulder, Hugging Fuck, Standing Fuck, Arrok HugFuck, Arrok Standing Fuck, AP Standing, Zyn Rough Standing, Arrok Anal, AP Anal, AP Face Down Anal, Arrok Blowjob, Arrok 69, AP Blowjob, AP Kneeling Blowjob, AP Standing Blowjob, AP Handjob, AP Skull Fuck, Boobjob, Arrok Boobjob, AP Boobjob, Tribadism, Arrok Lesbian, Zyn Lesbian, AP Fisting,
[12/29/2013 - 05:11:37AM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:11:37AM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController ]
[12/29/2013 - 05:11:37AM] -- SexLab ActorAlias -- Thread[0] Slotting 'Uthgerd the Unbroken' into alias -- [sslactoralias ]
[12/29/2013 - 05:11:38AM] -- SexLab ActorAlias -- Thread[0] Slotting 'Tester Nord' into alias -- [sslactoralias ]
[12/29/2013 - 05:11:41AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationStart /
[12/29/2013 - 05:11:44AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:05AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:05AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:21AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:21AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:21AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:24AM] -------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:33AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:33AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:44AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:44AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmStart /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:51AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmEnd /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:52AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationEnd /
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:58AM] -- SexLab ActorAlias -- Clearing 'Tester Nord' from alias -- [sslactoralias ]
[12/29/2013 - 05:12:59AM] -- SexLab ActorAlias -- Clearing 'Uthgerd the Unbroken' from alias -- [sslactoralias ]
[12/29/2013 - 05:15:36AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:15:36AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:15:36AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:15:36AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A67C)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (0001A67C)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:15:36AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A67C)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (0001A67C)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:15:36AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:28AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 2 on (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 2 on (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:28AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 2 on (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 2 on (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:28AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:29AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
[_FWBeeingFemaleSaveLoad (2400697E)].fwsystemsaveload.setNPCState() - "FWSystemSaveLoad.psc" Line 104
[Active effect 2 on (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:29AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:46AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:49AM] -------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:59AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 3 on (0001A66C)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 3 on (0001A66C)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:59AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 3 on (0001A66C)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 3 on (0001A66C)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:59AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:59AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 7 on (0001A66B)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 7 on (0001A66B)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:59AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 7 on (0001A66B)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 7 on (0001A66B)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:59AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:16:59AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[Active effect 3 on (0001A66C)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:30AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 2 on (05003F5E)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 2 on (05003F5E)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:30AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 2 on (05003F5E)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 2 on (05003F5E)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:30AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:44AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None]._WetUpdate.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None]._WetUpdate.OnUpdate() - "_wetupdate.psc" Line ?
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:44AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 4 on (0001A676)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 4 on (0001A676)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:44AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 4 on (0001A676)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 4 on (0001A676)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:44AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:44AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A675)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (0001A675)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:44AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A675)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (0001A675)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:44AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:45AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A685)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (0001A685)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:45AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A685)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (0001A685)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:45AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A66E)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (0001A66E)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:45AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:45AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A66E)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (0001A66E)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:45AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (000D7505)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 5 on (000D7505)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
stack:
[Active effect 5 on (000D7505)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 5 on (000D7505)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:17:45AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (0001A675)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 245
[12/29/2013 - 05:19:26AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (00091918)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (00091918)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:19:26AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 6 on (00091918)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 6 on (00091918)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:19:26AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:19:27AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 4 on (0001A69A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 4 on (0001A69A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:19:27AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 4 on (0001A69A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.Init() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 197
[Active effect 4 on (0001A69A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnInit() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 183
[12/29/2013 - 05:19:27AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:03AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:03AM] GetByTags(2, ["vaginal"], [], TRUE)
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:03AM] Found [21] Animations: Missionary, Rough Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Bed Missionary, AP Leg Up Fuck, Doggy Style, Arrok Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, Sideways Fuck, Arrok Sideways Fuck, AP Shoulder, Hugging Fuck, Standing Fuck, Arrok HugFuck, Arrok Standing Fuck, AP Standing, Zyn Rough Standing, Tribadism, Arrok Lesbian, Zyn Lesbian,
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:03AM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:03AM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController ]
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:04AM] -- SexLab ActorAlias -- Thread[0] Slotting 'Saadia' into alias -- [sslactoralias ]
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:04AM] -- SexLab ActorAlias -- Thread[0] Slotting 'Tester Nord' into alias -- [sslactoralias ]
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:12AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationStart /
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:14AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart /
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:17AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:20:20AM] -------------------
[12/29/2013 - 05:22:09AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd /
[12/29/2013 - 05:22:09AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart /
[12/29/2013 - 05:22:20AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationChange /
[12/29/2013 - 05:22:30AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd /
[12/29/2013 - 05:22:30AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart /
[12/29/2013 - 05:22:43AM] VM is freezing...
[12/29/2013 - 05:22:43AM] VM is frozen

LOL I uses Sagunine's and defeat too. Its annoying, but I love how realistic it is. I mean in the real world people arnt going to be liek O STOP HE/SHES in pain lets not hit them

And in the real world menstrual pains don't actually cause you to keel over from gut wrenching pains that deal you 10% hp damage every few hours. So that scenario would never happen in the real world.

is it just me or many female npc get pregnant for no reason when you roming around???? there are notice that female get pregnant and when i use beeing female show state spell, they really get pregnant but there are no sex going on... they just get pregnant? is it a bug or it is make to do so?

is it just me or many female npc get pregnant for no reason when you roming around???? there are notice that female get pregnant and when i use beeing female show state spell, they really get pregnant but there are no sex going on... they just get pregnant? is it a bug or it is make to do so?

If you have a mod like Lover's Comfort npcs will have sex with their husbands/wives or housecarl if applicable. Also npcs who aren't in relationships will have sex if they are horny enough.

Archived