Hi, I'm posting this in a few places hoping that someone will see it and help..

All I want to do is use the Judah model and skin as a replacer for the vanilla Skyrim dog, and have it work with the sexlab mods I'm using: Nude Creatures, Aroused Creatures, More Nasty Critters, Hentai Creatures.

I'm already using this vanilla dog replacer, but it doesn't have an aroused mesh.

But I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to creature nifs and alternate skins and base races and all that. Could someone walk me through this please?

I assume I can't use that mod I linked, and that I'll have to edit Sexlab Nude Creatures in order to have the vanilla dog use both the normal and aroused Judah meshes, right?

There are three things you can do:

1) Replace the vanilla dog. This is easily done by copying Judah's mesh over to {SkyrimData}\meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dog.nif (And the boner mesh to {SkyrimData}\meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dogCUTEHORNY.nif or {SkyrimData}\meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dogVEINYBIG.nif, depending on what you selected in the MCM menu). Don't forget to also install the textures of judah. The advantage of this method is that you don't need to modify anything else, but then you won't see vanilla dogs anymore.

I figured it out. I was looking in the wrong place. Like I've been saying, I don't really know how all of this mesh stuff works as far as assigning races and skins and skeletons and crap. So I was looking at the skeleton.nif, which is used by the husky RACE and is therefore shared by multiple kinds of dogs in HentaiCreatures.esp (including Judah).

What I actually needed to find was the SKIN form, SkinHuskyJudah, which pointed me to Judah's meshes - Data\Meshes\Actors\dlc01\armoreddog\ShepherdSheath.nif and ShepherdVEINYDETAILED.nif.

Once I figured that out, it was easy to copy them, throw them into the other folder and rename them. Then I disabled my old dog replacer and I was good to go.

New version utilizing Creature Framework is up.

Will your new framework version work with MNC?

I tried to be compatible with MNC. Just override MNCs esp and script files with the esp and script files of this mod. But keep in mind that I only rudimentarily tested the new version with MNC, so remember to keep a backup.

Like Gooser I'm a bit confused as well, though from a different perspective.

I had a small issue with MNC atronach animations so I've always used the old SLNC with Creature Features etc as it does exactly what I want, so is there any advantage in upgrading?

I guess I'm confused. I thought at one point MNC subsumed SLNC. Now SLNC is being actively developed? So the order is to install MNC, then this SLNC update? Going foward, what is the fate of MNC?

Only dentarr can tell the fate of MNC. I suspect that he will include SLNC v3 in a new version of MNC (especially since I paid special attention to be fully compatible to MNC with v3).

And don't expect many updates from my side. One of the advantages of v3 is that I offloaded most of the information about the creatures and boner meshes into json files, so that other people can easily modify or add creatures without my involvement. Only an esp containing the armors (and armor addons) for the boner meshes and a config file is needed to add new creatures. No need anymore to directly modify SLNC to add creatures.

Yes, the order is first to install MNC and then SLNC v3 (and override).

Like Gooser I'm a bit confused as well, though from a different perspective.

I had a small issue with MNC atronach animations so I've always used the old SLNC with Creature Features etc as it does exactly what I want, so is there any advantage in upgrading?

The advantage is that I included all fixes and additional creatures dentarr added to MNC. They are now on the same level feature-wise. And Creature Framework has the benefit that different mods that exchange creature meshes can now work nicely together.

Apart from that there is no benefit. So if you don't care about the additional creatures from MNC and you don't use any other mods utilizing Creature Framework, then there is no need to update.

...And don't expect many updates from my side. One of the advantages of v3 is that I offloaded most of the information about the creatures and boner meshes into json files, so that other people can easily modify or add creatures without my involvement. Only an esp containing the armors (and armor addons) for the boner meshes and a config file is needed to add new creatures. No need anymore to directly modify SLNC to add creatures.

So does this mean that if I wanted to run Monster Mod and I wanted the creatures it adds to have boners so I installed whatever mod it is that adds boners to Monster Mod monsters, but I didn't want them to run around with boners all the time, all I would have to do is add them to your json files and I'd be all set?

I kiss your feet.

Any update instructions from... whatever version I downloaded in mid-december as part of MNC? Do I need to make a clean save or something?

Just overriding the old files should be sufficient. If something does not work, you can still do a clean-save.

The spider can not work?

What do you mean with that? That spiders don't show boners? Post your papyrus.log (which should contain a Sexlab scene with a spider).

...And don't expect many updates from my side. One of the advantages of v3 is that I offloaded most of the information about the creatures and boner meshes into json files, so that other people can easily modify or add creatures without my involvement. Only an esp containing the armors (and armor addons) for the boner meshes and a config file is needed to add new creatures. No need anymore to directly modify SLNC to add creatures.

So does this mean that if I wanted to run Monster Mod and I wanted the creatures it adds to have boners so I installed whatever mod it is that adds boners to Monster Mod monsters, but I didn't want them to run around with boners all the time, all I would have to do is add them to your json files and I'd be all set?

I kiss your feet.

Depends on the mod. Let's take the SkyMoMod SexLab Patch as example. It is a replacer mod, meaning that all creatures suffer from a constant boner. In this case just adding them to a config file is not sufficient.

So what needs to be done to make the SkyMoMod Patch compatible with SLNC (I am not giving a complete how-to here, just some hints)? First open the Skymo-Dawn.esp from the Patch with CK or TES5Edit. Then duplicate the Armors of the creatures you are interested in and delete the old ones (Or change their FormIDs with a different method). Basically you undo some of the changes the patch made to the original SkyMoMod (namely the constant boners), but you keep the old armors (the ones with the constant boners) under a different FormID. At last you add these FormIDs to the json config files.

You see it's not a piece of cake to add new creatures. but you can do it now without writing a single line of code. Also there is no need anymore to fork SLNC to add new creatures. However, you still need to know how to create or modify armors in CK or TES5Edit.

The spider can not work?

What do you mean with that? That spiders don't show boners? Post your papyrus.log (which should contain a Sexlab scene with a spider).

Yes. And the same as 2.20.

Maybe the "1.txt" is enough.

SLNC seems to be ok, but I don't see any log lines originating from creature framework (besides some exceptions). Did you disable debug logging for Creature Framework? If not then I suggest to reinstall creature framework (I recommend a clean save for that).

SLNC seems to be ok, but I don't see any log lines originating from creature framework (besides some exceptions). Did you disable debug logging for Creature Framework? If not then I suggest to reinstall creature framework (I recommend a clean save for that).

I disabled at first, but it is not any logs in the folder, then I enabled it.

I installed creature framework before I played this save. And V2.20 have the same problem, MNC has not even roll out at that time.

Sorry my English is very poor...

I disabled at first, but it is not any logs in the folder, then I enabled it.

I installed creature framework before I played this save. And V2.20 have the same problem, MNC has not even roll out at that time.

Sorry my English is very poor...

Uninstall Creature Framework and SLNC. Load a save, wait a bit and then make a new save. Optionally clean the new save using a save game cleaner (e.g. this one). Re-install Creature Framework and SLNC. Load the clean save. Wait for the message that SNLC has stopped registering. Then you should be good to go. If it is still not working, post a current log with all debug settings enabled.

Uninstall Creature Framework and SLNC. Load a save, wait a bit and then make a new save. Optionally clean the new save using a save game cleaner (e.g. this one). Re-install Creature Framework and SLNC. Load the clean save. Wait for the message that SNLC has stopped registering. Then you should be good to go. If it is still not working, post a current log with all debug settings enabled.

Still not working.

My process:

1.Uninstall CF, SLNC, MNC, Werewolves 3.0b2, and Sexualized Blaze.

2.Load a save and etc

3.Delete all # and FixScriptInstances in the cleaner

4.Re-install and load the clean save.

5.Registration finish. MCM get 4 new menus.

6.player.placeatme 000424f5 1

7.Use the SexlabMassMatchMaker's magic to trigger the animation.

Papyrus.1.log

Still not working.

My process:

1.Uninstall CF, SLNC, MNC, Werewolves 3.0b2, and Sexualized Blaze.

2.Load a save and etc

3.Delete all # and FixScriptInstances in the cleaner

4.Re-install and load the clean save.

5.Registration finish. MCM get 4 new menus.

6.player.placeatme 000424f5 1

7.Use the SexlabMassMatchMaker's magic to trigger the animation.

SNLC and Creature Framework initialization seems to be ok, but then there are no more log messages from creature framework. CF attaches a magic effect to creatures to handle the mesh swapping, but in your logs I find no evidence that this effect was ever added to any creature. Maybe you just didn't wait long enough, messed up some settings, or creature framework is not working correctly. You should ask in the creature framework thread for advice.

Do other creatures work?

SNLC and Creature Framework initialization seems to be ok, but then there are no more log messages from creature framework. CF attaches a magic effect to creatures to handle the mesh swapping, but in your logs I find no evidence that this effect was ever added to any creature. Maybe you just didn't wait long enough, messed up some settings, or creature framework is not working correctly. You should ask in the creature framework thread for advice.

Do other creatures work?

I tried some, they worked, only the spider doesn't, the same as 2.20 or MNC. (I tried all races in 2.20, only the spider doesn't work)

But they did not return the meshes when the animation ended, it may be CF's problem.

I still didn't fix my creatures, and I have a lot warnings and ERRORS in Papyrus. Because I installed some mods but they broke my game and I uninstalled them, and move on with game. I don't use fresh savegame.

Papyrus.0.log

note#1

I have errors like mannequin spawn in the middle of the house, or on some other place but not on right place. - But I use some fixes and they fix duplicate armor but not "moving", anyway I use disable/enable command for this "glitch". I have that bug in Lakeview Manor (spawning on other places)

maybe it's fixed maybe it's not I dunno...

note#2

When I fast travel to Whiterun, Dragonsreach or Markarth when loading screen is over my Skyrim "Not responding" and I need to use Windows Task Manager to shut down my Skyrim

I don't know how to fix this...

note#3

My Lydia was essential and console command "esessential basID 0" or UFO "Everyone dies" was not helpful but Animated Prostitution was problem, I uninstalled AP and now she  can die...

I fix that...

additional note:

My edition of Skyrim is Legendary Edition and it was fresh installed three weeks ago, on fresh system. Retail of course. On my old Skyrim I didn't have this bugs/errors. Very strange...

additional note#2:

And most important, on my creatures there is no "equipment" such a boner. I installed all how instruction say. But nothing. And I uninstalled that three out dated mod and installed More Nasty Critters. I can go to sex cell and use them on creatures and they work, but NO BONER! In MCM menu I enable all creatures

Can you help me? With this additional note#2 or note#2

THANKS anyway!!! :D:) Greetings! I must go now

CF is updated, added more debug logging, so I tried a new save.

The spider, with which you started a SexLab animation, seems to have a custom skin which is not recognized. Do you have any mod installed which modifies creatures? Could you also post your load order (especially the mod with loading order 0B)?

I still didn't fix my creatures, and I have a lot warnings and ERRORS in Papyrus. Because I installed some mods but they broke my game and I uninstalled them, and move on with game. I don't use fresh savegame.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

note#1

I have errors like mannequin spawn in the middle of the house, or on some other place but not on right place. - But I use some fixes and they fix duplicate armor but not "moving", anyway I use disable/enable command for this "glitch". I have that bug in Lakeview Manor (spawning on other places)

maybe it's fixed maybe it's not I dunno...

note#2

When I fast travel to Whiterun, Dragonsreach or Markarth when loading screen is over my Skyrim "Not responding" and I need to use Windows Task Manager to shut down my Skyrim

I don't know how to fix this...

note#3

My Lydia was essential and console command "esessential basID 0" or UFO "Everyone dies" was not helpful but Animated Prostitution was problem, I uninstalled AP and now she  can die...

I fix that...

additional note:

My edition of Skyrim is Legendary Edition and it was fresh installed three weeks ago, on fresh system. Retail of course. On my old Skyrim I didn't have this bugs/errors. Very strange...

additional note#2:

And most important, on my creatures there is no "equipment" such a boner. I installed all how instruction say. But nothing. And I uninstalled that three out dated mod and installed More Nasty Critters. I can go to sex cell and use them on creatures and they work, but NO BONER! In MCM menu I enable all creatures

Can you help me? With this additional note#2 or note#2

THANKS anyway!!! :D:) Greetings! I must go now

Your log needs to contain a SexLab animation with a creature that causes problems. Otherwise I cannot help you. Also you seem to have a pre-3.0 version of SLNC installed. Could you please update, I usually only provide support for the newest version.

Unfortunately you notes are not really helpful, they only tell me that your save is fucked up. Did you ever consider using a savegame cleaner (e.g. this one).

CF is updated, added more debug logging, so I tried a new save.

The spider, with which you started a SexLab animation, seems to have a custom skin which is not recognized. Do you have any mod installed which modifies creatures? Could you also post your load order (especially the mod with loading order 0B)?

spiders' folder:

normal mode: meshes\actors\frostbitespider\character assets\

nude mode: meshes\slnc\spider\

Is it right?

And I copied the nude mode meshes to replace the normal mode(like MNC, do not use the switch function), It displayed correctly in the game.