so... perhaps someone can clue me in, why are there zero bestiality mods that add... bestiality with female animals? Like... none. Have they been removed or something?

Basically, there are no male or female creatures in Skyrim. So for each creature type, the "nude suit" for all of them can be either male or female. Then animations are needed, and there are very few male on female creature ones.

Some one can help me plz ? :°(

I wanted to try to use sd+ with flamer ... so I saw this mod ... i use last version sexlab ... defeted ... sd+  with no problem

I have install with NMM

- Bestiality animation pack

- Bestiality extras

- Creature_Features_1_0_4

- Creature_Features_1_0_4_Penis_Patch

- SexLab NudeCreatures v2.2.0

FNIS and Creature Pack 5_1

And nothing ... i have no animation with falmer and other creature ... and not see any penis on creatures :°(

...maybe  aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures maybe problem but unistall and nothing ... i not see animation ... texture ... nothing

Need something other ? maybe some load order ?

So me one can help me plz ? :°(

I wanted to try to use sd+ with flamer ... so I saw this mod ... i use last version sexlab ... defeted ... sd+  with no problem

I have install with NMM

- Bestiality animation pack

- Bestiality extras

- Creature_Features_1_0_4

- Creature_Features_1_0_4_Penis_Patch

- SexLab NudeCreatures v2.2.0

FNIS and Creature Pack 5_1

And nothing ... i have no animation with falmer and other creature ... and not see any penis on creatures :°(

...maybe  aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures maybe problem but unistall and nothing ... i not see animation ... texture ... nothing

Need something other ? maybe some load order ?

You must run FNIS after installing new animation mods. And you also need FNIS creature add-on for the animations to work if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Misread, try makeing sure that creature support is turned on in SexLab.

Hmm not sse that option ... only i see ''allow creature'' in Defeted ...

I use this all work last version of this mod :

Death alternative , sd + , sos , sl defetet , sl nude Creature (   Bestiality animation pack , Bestiality extras , Creature_Features , Creature_Features_1_0_4_Penis_Patch ) , zaz animation .

I just try to move nude creature over defeted but nothing ... no one animation start .

Hmm not sse that option ... only i see ''allow creature'' in Defeted ...

I use this all work last version of this mod :

Death alternative , sd + , sos , sl defetet , sl nude Creature (   Bestiality animation pack , Bestiality extras , Creature_Features , Creature_Features_1_0_4_Penis_Patch ) , zaz animation .

I just try to move nude creature over defeted but nothing ... no one animation start .

First be sure that you are starting and running Generate FNIS for Users before you start playing the game, for more on that look at FNIS's nexus page for how. And in SexLab under Animation Settings there is a setting called Allow Creature Animations, make sure that the box has a check mark in it "X". I would suggest BOSS to check your load order. But it sounds more like your issue is lying more with SexLab, for this mod has no animations in it.

FNIS:

1. Open Generate FNIS for Users

2. Select Update FNIS Behavior

3. Select Consistence Check

4. Select Exit

With out running these steps and making sure "Allow Creature Animations" under SexLab's "Animations Settings" is checked, your animations will not work.

Thank so much  for the help friend ... the problem was that stupid ''Allow Creature Animations'' in sex lab option ... lol ... now i have no time to test but i sure animate not start for that :D ... all day to do tests and then it was the first thing that I excluded ... lol .

Still not work :o

this is what i have with 3. Select Consistence Check

when i use Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPC201 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPC202 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPCAO101 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPCAO102 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPCAO103 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPCAO104 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPCAO107 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPCAO108 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPCAO109 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPCAO110 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack

10 possible consistence issues

when i use Duplicate AnimEvent ZazAPC201 for character, mods PND and ZaZAnimationPack

Makico I'd suggest posting the issue your having in the SexLab Framework forum. Someone there might be of more help, if the animations still aren't playing for creatures. When you make the posting in the SexLab Framework forum be sure to tell them the version of each mod your using. And by the way my FNIS always tells me I have duplicate/missing animations and I haven't run into any animations not working. But I really really suggest moving this issue to SexLab Framework.

Makico I'd suggest posting the issue your having in the SexLab Framework forum. Someone there might be of more help, if the animations still aren't playing for creatures. When you make the posting in the SexLab Framework forum be sure to tell them the version of each mod your using. And by the way my FNIS always tells me I have duplicate/missing animations and I haven't run into any animations not working. But I really really suggest moving this issue to SexLab Framework.

Nope, take it up with the producer of the PND mod.  When they included ZAZ Animations in their mod they should have placed them in their own foler under a different name.  That said there's no reason why this should be causing you any difficulty, these results only indicate that the same animations under the same names were referenced by two different mods.

Nope, take it up with the producer of the PND mod.  When they included ZAZ Animations in their mod they should have placed them in their own foler under a different name.  That said there's no reason why this should be causing you any difficulty, these results only indicate that the same animations under the same names were referenced by two different mods.

Waxenfigure what can i do for  find where is the problem ?

And what is the fast way to test if animation work ?

Now i have to player.placeatme some creature like Bear and w8 until  sexlab defeat start ... o just place to me falmer and enslaved.

But when placeatme bear for esxemple i not see penis ... i think i have to see that before animation no ?

I remember a long time ago I used this mod ... and I had too many problems before it go ... remember, however, that all the more I saw the creature invisible during the animation propio ... now I can not even start them

Sry for my english and thank for the help :)

Yea this is the problem ... i place at me some Flamer creture in my save and in new save ... than use SexLabMatchMaker to start animation ... .

- In new save animate start and work

- in my save a message tell me that the magic has failed on the creature ...

.... some idea :D ?

Yea this is the problem ... i place at me some Flamer creture in my save and in new save ... than use SexLabMatchMaker to start animation ... .

If it says something about the spell "fizzling", then "Allow Creature Animations" isn't on. And as far as animals not have penises or their bodies vanishing during the acts sounds as if you missed something while installing the meshes and textures. Also, thanks to this mod, the penis is not visible till the act is actually started. And as far as it not working in old save, the save may be corrupted sadly. But as Waxenfigure stated you may want to post on the PND forum about the animation issue, as far as penises not showing up and missing bodies. Check and make sure you have installed the meshes and textures from the Creature Feature mods are installed properly.

If it says something about the spell "fizzling", then "Allow Creature Animations" isn't on. And as far as animals not have penises or their bodies vanishing during the acts sounds as if you missed something while installing the meshes and textures. Also, thanks to this mod, the penis is not visible till the act is actually started. And as far as it not working in old save, the save may be corrupted sadly. But as Waxenfigure stated you may want to post on the PND forum about the animation issue, as far as penises not showing up and missing bodies. Check and make sure you have installed the meshes and textures from the Creature Feature mods are installed properly.

If it says something about the spell "fizzling", then "Allow Creature Animations" isn't on. ^ this .... but my flag is on :D

Hello. 

I'm very sorry, but'm VERY bad in English, so I just physically can't read a lot of texts here. 

My question is: I installed some mods for bestiality, as I can see - all required mods was installed too, BUT. Animation of creatures are works, for my character too, but all animals and creatures (werewolfes too) haven't erected penises. Balls are exist, but they're all without erection. What I did wrong? 

Also, by the way, this mod have a meshes and textures for dogs, but I have a spell for sex with wolfs, for dogs I can't find anything. 

Why? 

(all what I want - my werewolf normally raped some victims. ^^')

And please don't look at me like that - not only you, mans, can be perverts :D 

Edited by Renesi

Hello. 

I'm very sorry, but'm VERY bad in English, so I just physically can't read a lot of texts here. 

My question is: I installed some mods for bestiality, as I can see - all required mods was installed too, BUT. Animation of creatures are works, for my character too, but all animals and creatures (werewolfes too) haven't erected penises. Balls are exist, but they're all without erection. What I did wrong? 

Also, by the way, this mod have a meshes and textures for dogs, but I have a spell for sex with wolfs, for dogs I can't find anything. 

Why? 

(all what I want - my werewolf normally raped some victims. ^^')

And please don't look at me like that - not only you, mans, can be perverts :D 

Did you enable the creatures in the MCM menu?

• 3 weeks later...

Could someone provide a short explanation of how this mod works? 

I ask because it's doing 90% fine for me and the remaining 10% is driving me buggy. E.g. vanilla dogs have equipment when faccid, but no erection when screwing. Bears have nice erections, but no equipment when flaccid. Trolls, wolves, and most other creatures are properly flaccid and properly erect at the appropriate times.

So I'm trying to figure out what's up with the dogs (including looking at the meshes with NifScope) and I can't figure out what's going on. Trolls have troll.nif and troll_erect.nif. Horses have only horse.nif--I can't figure out where their erection is coming from. Bears have bear_flaccid.nif and bear_hard.nif, but copying bear_flaccid.nif to bear.nif doesn't equip the bear, and the bear cock doesn't look like what I see in the game, anyway. Dogs have dog.nif and dogCUTEHORNY.nif and others, but copying the latter to dog_erect.nif does nothing. Wolves have wolf.nif and wolfVEINY.nif, but they work even though they have no *_erect version.

So WTF is going on? Clearly I don't have a clue how this all fits together. Any help?

I didn't re-run FNIS because that's just for animations, not meshes, right?

Here are my beastie mods, if it's relevant:

HornyDogsofSkyrim
BestialityExtras
Creature Features
Creature Feature Penis Patch
MoreNastyCritters
Sexlab Nude Creatures

in that load order

Edit: Looks like there's a bug in the scripts for vanilla dogs--they reference dogCUDEHORNY not dogCUTEHORNY. The rest of my question stands, tho.

Could someone provide a short explanation of how this mod works?

It swaps creature meshes during SexLab animations. When a SexLab animation start event is received, it goes through all participating actors, and when an actor is encountered for which a boner mesh exists (and which is enabled), it equips the boner mesh as armor. When the animation ends, it then removes those armors.

I ask because it's doing 90% fine for me and the remaining 10% is driving me buggy. E.g. vanilla dogs have equipment when faccid, but no erection when screwing. Bears have nice erections, but no equipment when flaccid. Trolls, wolves, and most other creatures are properly flaccid and properly erect at the appropriate times.

First of all this mod contains no meshes, they are provided by different mods. Therefore I cannot provide support for flaccid meshes. You have to ask in the support thread of the mod you got the meshes from. When I remember correctly BestialitExtras contains an esp which does something with bears. Maybe you did not enable it, or you enabled it but it clashes with another mod.

Have you enabled dogs in the MCM menu? Since you are not complaining about invisible dogs, I assume that they are not enabled. Or you somehow overwrote the dogs boner mesh with a non boner mesh.

So I'm trying to figure out what's up with the dogs (including looking at the meshes with NifScope) and I can't figure out what's going on. Trolls have troll.nif and troll_erect.nif. Horses have only horse.nif--I can't figure out where their erection is coming from. Bears have bear_flaccid.nif and bear_hard.nif, but copying bear_flaccid.nif to bear.nif doesn't equip the bear, and the bear cock doesn't look like what I see in the game, anyway. Dogs have dog.nif and dogCUTEHORNY.nif and others, but copying the latter to dog_erect.nif does nothing. Wolves have wolf.nif and wolfVEINY.nif, but they work even though they have no *_erect version.

So WTF is going on? Clearly I don't have a clue how this all fits together. Any help?

Some boner meshes are not in the same directory than the vanilla meshes, horses are an example of that. Their boner mesh is placed in meshes\slnc\horse (Generally speaking boner meshes are either in the same directory as the vanilla meshes or in one of the subdirectories found in meshes\slnc). And the mesh names are arbitrary, they don't need to necessarily end with _erect. This all is held together by the esp file(s). They contain records (describing armor/skins/..) and they bind this records to the properties found in the scripts. With the CreationKit (or TES5Edit) you can have a look at this records. And the Creation Kit Wiki contains further information on how this all works together.

I didn't re-run FNIS because that's just for animations, not meshes, right?

Right.

Here are my beastie mods, if it's relevant:

HornyDogsofSkyrim

BestialityExtras

Creature Features

Creature Feature Penis Patch

MoreNastyCritters

Sexlab Nude Creatures

I would deinstall all but MoreNastyCritters (also this mod). MoreNastyCritters already includes everything you need and has also expanded this mod.

Edit: Looks like there's a bug in the scripts for vanilla dogs--they reference dogCUDEHORNY not dogCUTEHORNY. The rest of my question stands, tho.

Where exactly? Grep does not return a single instance of dogCUDEHORNY in my scripts. Anyhow, it's probably not a bug but a simple spelling mistake without any effect.

Okay, thanks for that. Taking your responses in reverse order:

CUDEHORNY: It's in slncConfigMenu.psc, and ya, it might just be the text of the menu. Grep "Cude Horny".

So MoreNastyCritters includes everything else? Awesome. That wasn't clear to me. I'll try with just that enabled.

I was sorta getting it that the normal/erect meshes were hard coded for each type of beast. I tried to use the Creation Kit to look at the esps, but it hurt my brain. I'll put aside a week to learn it some day. Meanwhile, I'll see what I can do with TES5edit, didn't think of using that. 

I do have dogs enabled, and if I go with VIENYBIG in the MCM menu vanilla dogs work fine. But my setup is scrambled enough that it's not worth trying to debug--I'll disable everything but MNC, see what I get, and spelunk around the esps for a while if there's still weirdness. I'll report back if there's anything interesting.

OK, did that and 99% of everything works, including the dragons *woah*.  :shy:  The remaining 1% is Death hounds (one of the penis options doesn't work) and bears (still no faccid equipment). And I looked at the esp's with TES5Edit, and I can see how the parts hook together, so I can go hunt what's up with bears.