Quick question Im trying to use the SexLabs Animation Editor to align the character to the beast (Dog) but the weirdest thing I started out with "(Dog) DoggyStyle"  in the Animation Editor and I can edit the character position in every stage but for (Dog) DoggyStyle only If I try and change to say (Dog) missionary, it's not in the listing to be edited and neither is the original (Dog) Doggystyle its like it disappeared from the list along with every other beast animation that i need to edit

Thanks in advanced

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this mod and creature feature, enabled the creatures I wanted support for (Using Submit, and only enabled humanoid creatures), but I see no change in the mesh of the creatures when animation begins. 

No invisible mesh etc, just no change at all. Still air humping. 

I installed this mod and creature feature, enabled the creatures I wanted support for (Using Submit, and only enabled humanoid creatures), but I see no change in the mesh of the creatures when animation begins.

What do you mean with "enabled using Submit"? SexLab Nude Creatures has its own MCM menu where you need to enable creatures for which you want to have boner meshes. If you have them enabled there, then post your Papyrus.log.

I mean I understand that you must "enable" the creatures in the MCM Menu, but Nude Creatures in itself does not provide for a way to play the animations in-game. 

I mean I am using Submit to engage the animations in game. 

Could you tell me where the Papyrus log is located?

Is it possible to trigger an erection on a creature outside of a sex animation? I don't want a constant boner but I would like to take some screenshots.

There actually is a spell for that. Enter "player.addspell xx024686" (xx being the load order of SexLabNudeCreatures.esp) in the console. The spell is called "Toggle Creature NudeSuit".

Is it possible to trigger an erection on a creature outside of a sex animation? I don't want a constant boner but I would like to take some screenshots.

There actually is a spell for that. Enter "player.addspell xx024686" (xx being the load order of SexLabNudeCreatures.esp) in the console. The spell is called "Toggle Creature NudeSuit".

Awesome, thank you.

I installed this mod correctly and everything but, the menu to enable/disable things in MCM won't come up. I only have Hearthfire and Dawnguard and I deleted the Dragonborn part of it. I tried installing it via Manually and using Nexus Mod Manager... 

Edited by Oceanforce

I installed this mod correctly and everything but, the menu to enable/disable things in MCM won't come up. I only have Hearthfire and Dawnguard and I deleted the Dragonborn part of it. I tried installing it via Manually and using Nexus Mod Manager...

When you loaded a save for the first time after installing slnc, did you see any notification that "sexlab nude creatures has been updated to version 2.2"?

Sometimes the MCM menu takes a really long time to get registered. You can try to re-register all MCM menus manually by entering "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" into the console, and then wait till you see a notification that there are new MCM menus.

When you loaded a save for the first time after installing slnc, did you see any notification that "sexlab nude creatures has been updated to version 2.2"?

Sometimes the MCM menu takes a really long time to get registered. You can try to re-register all MCM menus manually by entering "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" into the console, and then wait till you see a notification that there are new MCM menus.

I tried that and it didn't work but, I realized that I didn't have the .esm and .esp things enabled. Yet, it still doesn't work...

Then post your papyrus log.

This is what is says after I followed your link...

[09/29/2014 - 09:27:57PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[09/29/2014 - 09:27:57PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.

[09/29/2014 - 09:27:57PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[09/29/2014 - 09:27:57PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

After I did this the mod seems to work now for whatever reason but, it only works on certain creatures and there is no MCM menu even if I do the "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1"

Your log is much too short. Did you enable all logging options and start a save (and when you at it also start a sexlab animation involving creatures)?

Also all creatures are disabled by default in the newest version and you have to enable them in the MCM menu. Therefore it is strange that some creatures are working but you have no MCM menu. Do you have the newest version?

Your log is much too short. Did you enable all logging options and start a save (and when you at it also start a sexlab animation involving creatures)?

Also all creatures are disabled by default in the newest version and you have to enable them in the MCM menu. Therefore it is strange that some creatures are working but you have no MCM menu. Do you have the newest version?

I have had the newest version and I now enabled all logging options.

Your log contains a lot of errors regarding missing script files (Not only slnc but also other mods). The download contains a folder named scripts. Its content should go into the scripts folder in the skyrim data directory. Are they there? You should also do a clean save afterwards. Those missing files may have messed up your save.

I need some help, I downloaded this add on and I cannot activate it. Each time I activate it, It closes out Skyrim before the menu.

You probably didn't install a pre-requisite mod, that is the most common reason for the game failing to load before you even get a chance to load a savegame.